The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 17 : I Love You

1.5K 43 0
By moonice__

You heard the birds chirping outside and the sun greeted you in this bright morning.

"Waah, today's Thursday already!" you said loudly as you stretched your arms.

You got ready to go to school and you arrived there not as early as yesterday, but pretty early. You went into the classroom and saw a few students there, some of them were chatting and a few were doing their homeworks.

You went to your usual spot and sat. You opened your book and started studying. The exams are coming next week, starting from Monday until Wednesday. You really needed to be in top 5 so your mom will buy you a bike.

"Y/N-ah! Good morning!" you heard a voice greeted you, and that must be NaEun.

You turned your head and smiled, "Morning!"

She pulled a chair and sat next to you. She made a shock face when she saw your book opened on your table.

"You're studying?! Seriously like, now?" she shouted.

The other students were looking at us while I gave them a 'sorry' face. Then, they went back doing their own things.

"Why are you so loud?!?" you whispered.

"And why are you whispering? This isn't a library!" NaEun said, rolling her eyes.

"Yea yea, whatever," you said, rolling your eyes too.

"Anyway, do you want to come to my house today? Let's study together, I heard that the exams will be so hard and complicated!" you asked.

"Nope! I'm too lazy to study today. Besides, my cousins are coming today so I need to meet them," NaEun replied happily.

"Yeah okay fine.."

"Why are you even studying now? You'll forget everything later if you study too early!" NaEun said.

"Look, I'm actually lazy too! But the thing is that I really want a bike! If I don't get into top 5, my mom won't buy me a bike!" you explained, a bit frustrated.

"Don't you have a bike?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No, my bike was gone last time. So I need to walk everytime I go to school," you stated.

"Poor you," she patted your back.

"Fighting!! You can do this!" she smiled.

"Gomawo, NaEun-ah!" you smiled back.

"Ooh I heard Doyoung isn't coming today, he's sick," NaEun stated.

"Really? Good then," you replied with no expression.

"You don't care?"

"Nope, why would I?" you answered, remembering the time when he pushed you harshly.

"Seriously Y/N? He's sick!" NaEun defended him.

"My knees and my hands are also hurt! And it's all because of him!" you argued.

"Well I care if he's sick," NaEun said and went back to her seat.

You shrugged and studied back.

As usual, the class went smoothly except the fact that the teachers gave you so many homeworks.

Soon, it's dismissal already and you went home straight to study. Your knees were still hurting a bit when you walked but you decided to just ignore it.

*Ringgg! Ringgg!*

Your phone suddenly rang and you quickly picked up without looking at the caller id.

"Yeoboseyo? (hello?)"

"Annyeong, Y/N-ah! Free today?"

Your eyes widened a bit hearing his voice and you decided to see the caller id, Baekhyun.

"Oh, oppa! I think I'm not. Because there are exams coming up and I need to study," you stated.

"Ooh jinjja? Then I guess I'll be coming to your house again!"

"What? For what, oppa? Aren't you busy?"

"For supporting you, I guess? And.. nope! I'm not busy. The schedules aren't so busy today since yesterday was a very busy day haha!"

"Okay then! See you later~" you said happily.

"Hmm see you~"

You hung up the phone and smiled really wide. Then you skipped happily all the way home to shower then study.

---

It was 7 a.m. right now and Baekhyun had not come yet.

"Where is he?" you muttered.

You messed you hair, "Ahh stop thinking about him and focus!!"

You couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun since he called you. And you couldn't focus on your study. You kept on waiting for him to come, and he had not come.

*ding dong*

You quickly put down your pen and ran downstairs while smiling. You knew who's ringing the bell.

You opened the door, "Oppa!"

"Hey~" Baekhyun flashed a smile and went inside.

He looked around, like he was searching for something.

"Wae?" you asked.

"Your mom is not here?" he asked again.

"Ooh she went out to buy some stuffs," you replied.

"Did she know that I'm coming?"

"Yup! I told her already!" you smiled.

He smiled back at you which made you blush a bit because his smile is really sweet.

"Uhm, oppa, I wanna go upstairs first hehe~ I need to study," you informed.

"Hm okay, let's go!" Baekhyun said as he went upstairs, before you.

You went upstairs and saw him waiting for you.

"Why don't you come in?" you asked.

"I kind of forget which one is your room. Because last time I didn't really pay attention when I went here. Is it this one? Or this?" he asked while pointing at the two doors, one is your room and the other one is a guest room.

"It's here, that one is a guest room," you said as you pointed at the room opposite your room.

You opened the door and went inside with Baekhyun. He wondered around and after getting your permission, he sat on your bed.

"Waah this is so fluffy!"

"Yea haha~" you smiled.

You were about to sit on the chair to study again but Baekhyun patted the space next to him for you to sit.

"Come sit here for a while, then you go back to study," Baekhyun said.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" you asked, while you walked towards the bed and sit next to him.

"Nope!"

"Then what do you wa--"

You were about to ask him again when suddenly he moved his head closer to you.

You gulped and you felt that your face was heating up, blushing again.

Second by second, his face was closer and closer with yours, until there was only a very little gap between yours and his.

"Wh--what are you doing?" you asked as you froze there, couldn't move.

His face was so close until his lips almost touched yours. You stared at his eyes, so pretty until you kept on gulping.

Suddenly, he stopped moving then he looked up to see you and locked his eyes with yours. He gave you a smirk and pulled his head away from you.

"Ok go study now!" he said as if nothing happened.

You quickly looked away from him and went back to your sit, "A--arasseo.."

After a few minutes of silence, you opened your mouth to speak.

"Oppa.."

"Hm?"

"Wae? Why did you do that to me?"

You turned to him and gave him a cold stare.

Baekhyun's POV

She gave me a cold stare which made me felt kind of guilty for doing that to her. Fortunately, I didn't kiss her or I'll be in a big trouble.

"Uhm.. Do what?" I asked, pretending to be dumb.

She sighed, "Do the thing that you just did a few minutes ago!"

I sighed too. I did all of these because Chanyeol told me to do so. His idea that he told me two days ago was this. He said that to know my actual feelings, I have to make my face very close to her.

Then he said if my heart beats faster and I feel butterfly in my stomach, then probably I like her. And surprisingly, I felt that. I couldn't stand anymore that's why I pulled my head away.

If I didn't, I might kissed her just now. So, if Chanyeol is right, I like her? I love her? Yea, maybe I did. I finally fall in love. FINALLY I DID!! People have been teasing me because I never fall in love with someone. No wonder I felt so weird. This is the first time for me.

But why so fast? I mean, we just met about a week ago and I already fall for her? Seriously? Ahh! I'm just going to find out as we talk and hangout together. But I'm pretty sure I did.

"Oppa, answer me," she said coldly, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Aah uhm.."

I couldn't tell her about this. Aah, ottoke?? I don't know what to do!! I think she's mad at me.

Author's Note :
Hey guys! Finally Baekhyun fall in love with you!! Yeeeyy!! But confession will not be in the next chapter for sure. Hahaha~
Thanks for reading my fanfic. Please vote and comment! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
1.5K 77 38
You get the best summer of your life. When it's over.. will your summer love be that too? Suho fan fiction
1.5K 162 40
"Just how much of a lightweight drinker is she?" Byun Baekhyun entered SM entertainment in 2011 and met his celebrity crush as his mentor-slash-senio...
6.9K 441 30
When Jongdae falls for his group member Chanyeol "I don't think I can keep this a secret." "You have to Jongdae, or else..." Started: 8/8/17 Ended:3...