blue ✓

By softerhaze

when a girl in a bitter and unloving relationship gets involved with a quiet and beautiful boy, she finds her... More

preface
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
epilogue

twenty

5.3K 255 183
By softerhaze

disclaimer; this chapter contains mature content.

harry

I always loved mixing paints to create colours, those moments I would make a different shade or tone that could express a moment in time and space. I would always remember a certain moment; when I was nearly fifteen. I was obsessed with creating the perfect shade of blue that matched the sky above me on a warm spring day. Every afternoon I would sit outside with my paints and my canvas, and I would try so hard to get that perfect pale blue colour that could match perfectly with the world above me.

It wasn't until the end of spring, on a warm and soothing day that I finally made the perfect sky blue colour. Every tone in that painting was perfect and even the clouds on the canvas drew in the magic of the sky. And ever since I got that perfect shade of blue painted onto a canvas, I was obsessed with the colour blue and it's every shade and meaning. It wasn't until I was well past sixteen when my new obsession of the colour began when I saw the glint in her eyes from the beaming sunshine. From that day on I ached to create the perfect blue, the blue that matched her eyes.

My blue eyed girl.

I studied her body perfectly, every curve and colour. I stared for drawn out moments full of concentration, full of passion and fire as she sat against that white wall with nothing but her bare skin. I noticed her lips, a shade of pink that resembled the rosiness of her cheeks, and I noticed her bare legs covering the curve in stomach and breasts. Her collarbones poked out with her pose, an ache inside me wanted to kiss them but I composed myself.

I painted the naked blue eyed girl, a vision in front of me and on the canvas. Like a dream, a hallucination of a girl aching for love as she bared herself and her intimate soul.

I loved the human body, something so artistic about the curve of a bone or the different shades of skin against their souls. Not sexual, just raw delight that ached to be loved in a way they dreamed of in last night's slumber.

Lola blinked a few times, zoning back into her surroundings. It was almost midnight, her tired leer was evident so I rose my finger to signal the end of our painting session.

"I have enough," I spoke quietly. "Thank you for letting me paint you."

As she stood with the gown wrapping around her exposed body, she smiled so wonderfully I thought this was a dream. I watched her walk towards me, an unreadable expression on her features as her soul nears my aching bones.

"You're welcome," She replies. "But it's my turn."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Your turn?" I question.

Lola studies me for a moment before walking away, her footsteps echo as she beelines for her bag and leans down. Realisation hits me as she pulls the camera from her bag, a cheeky grin on her lips as she stands to look at me. I sigh, standing to my full height and leaving my painting be – for now at least.

"Stand over here." Lola orders, pointing to a plain wall. "And take off your shoes, to begin with." A smirk laced her lips as I roll my eyes.

I kick off the shoes I wore, taking my socks off as well before standing against the wall. I felt awfully awkward as she stared at me, bottom lip between her front teeth. She eyeballed me for a few short moments, tilting her head as she thought out her process.

"Just pose, pretend your photo isn't being taken." She orders.

"Okay... But I can't forget that last part very easily," I reply.

Lola ignores me as she begins snapping shots of me, I gazed out the open window of the studio and tried to force my thoughts to those stars shining in the dark sky. I counted each one, noting how bright it was and how big it seemed from my perspective, it wasn't until Lola shouted my name that all focus went back to that camera.

"Harry?" I twist my head. "Did you hear me?"

"No."

Lola sighs, a smirk hidden in that annoyance. "Take your shirt off."

"W-What?" I gaped.

"Take your shirt off." She repeated.

"Why?"

Lola winks. "Art."

I sigh but obey her request. I slide off the t-shirt I wore and let it settle near my belongings to the side, as I gaze back at Lola her eyes held certain lust in the blue tone.

I couldn't help but smirk at her.

"Alright."

Lola begins snapping more photos of me, but this time I stared straight into her soul. And as the fourth photo was taken she requests that my pants are taken off too, I frown at the blue-eyed girl as she smugly looks upon me.

"Is this because I asked you to be naked?" I question with a laugh, beginning to unbutton my jeans.

"Obviously." Lola shrugs, but I could tell there was more to this.

I slide my jeans off, my body completely exposed to the heated air as my boxers hung low on my hips. I adjust the material, watching Lola with a hint of nervousness deep within my stomach.

"I feel like one of those Abercrombie models," I comment with a sigh.

The blue eyed girl takes the camera up to eye level and snaps a bunch of shots, requesting after that I walk around and pretend to not notice the camera shooting my almost naked body. I take a step closer to her instead, she snaps a shot with each step I take and as my heart thumps louder and louder in my chest, so does hers.

Her eyes look up at me with innocence, lowering the lens and admiring me with those pleasant blue eyes. I take the device from her hands with a slight smirk, ordering with a flick of my finger to remove her robe and expose herself to me once again. Her breath is heavy as the soft material falls to the ground, her hot skin touches mine as I run my finger up the bareness of her stomach. I shoot a photo and notice unease in her posture, so I lower the camera and leave it on the floor as I step forward.

Lola steps back, her body jumping as I reach out to touch her skin. I gently grab her hand, keeping eye contact as I peck a delicate kiss to the soft skin. "It's okay," I whispered.

I watch her swallow as I kneel down in front of her, letting my large hand caress the skin of her left thigh as she lowers her gaze to me. She soon kneels herself down to my level, blue eyes intimate with longing and fire as I touch the skin down her soft arms. I hum in agreement as I let my fingers touch her breasts, rubbing the tip of my thumb against her nipple as she gently moans into the quiet air.

My head flickers to the couch, I instruct the blue eyed girl to move with me to the comfort, which she does with a nervous edge in her step.

I lower her small frame onto the large couch, watching her soulful eyes as I hover over her with an overwhelming need to taste those ruby lips. I lick over the plumpness of my own, urging her forward as her taste floors me into another universe. Our touch was desperate, her hips arching into the bulge inside my boxers as gentle moans escape plump, pink lips with my own littering her neck with soothing touches. I wrap an arm around her waist to bring her closer, my voice humming against our kiss as her hand scans down my torso with a rough delight. Her touch sent tingles down my spine, igniting my bones as she slowly slid the last of my clothing from my body.

I pull away from our kiss, my heavy breath against her features as I rest my forehead against hers. "Are you sure?" My voice was raspy, an edge in the words.

She nods, blinking a few times before pulling me in closer and connecting our lips. I skim my hand up her warm thigh, enthusing moans from her lips as I begin to touch her core with hunger burning from my fingertips. A whimper leaves her lips as I feel my fingers enter inside her, her body was overwhelmed as she arched her back, moaning out into the air around us. I rub my thumb over her sensitive area, earning a few low groans as she squeezes her eyes closed. She struggles to draw in a breath as I pump my fingers in and out, watching her come undone as I whisper dirty things into her ear.

A gasp escapes her lips as I pull my fingers from her core, her legs shaking slightly as they wrap around my hips in a desperate motion. I leave hot kisses down her neck before pulling her body forward, an electric feeling burned down my stomach as I position myself near her entrance. I ached, watching her sweaty body beneath me floored me and I couldn't help the loud grunt that escaped my lips as I entered inside her. Moans burst from her plump lips as I begin to thrust in and out, my hips moving slowly as I slide inside her with a moaning voice.

She gasps for air as I pull out, entering inside her again with a hefty thrust. Lola begins to moan louder, making it harder to keep my instincts under control. My lips find her neck as I begin to suck, nibbling at the skin as she moans into my ear with her hot breath.

"I-I'm gonn-" Her voice was weak and croaky, sending a thrilling sensation through my soul. She moans so loudly the sound echoes, the desire in her constant groans against my ear made me loose control in seconds. I pump in and out of her in swift motions, kissing her lips with passion before quickly pulling myself from inside the blue eyed girl and finishing on her stomach.

Hot breaths come out in a puff as we compose ourselves, I open my eyes as I lean into kiss the plumpness of her lips, watching as she smiles widely at me with a ignited soul.

***
authors note;

OH MY GOD. my first sex scene. how'd I do? terrible? I feel it's not that great but hey, practice makes perfect and I did feel slightly awkward writing this so I'm sorry if that is evident.

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 479 41
"You want him. And he wants you. But so do I. But you're choosing him. You want him instead of me even though I have been with you through everything...
144K 4.9K 25
Ready for another story, guys? :) PS: This is not a sequel.
118K 5.4K 69
Story of the heartbroken rebound. ••• Cover art painting made by artist Steven Coughlin.
779 76 33
Art is , colors , war , literature , and music . For Art William he likes to know a piece of everything but people never get to have a piece of him...