In Monochrome [Black Butler]

By EbonyPetals

The first ever female shinigami. Weird right? Even weirder with her being the younger sister of the Undertake... More

In Monochrome
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19 The end?)
Epilogue~
ANNOUNCEMEEEENT!!!!!!!

(6)

10.4K 275 235
By EbonyPetals

~WARNING! SOME SEXYNESS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! I REPEAT SEXINESS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! YOU CAN SKIP OVER IT IF YOU SO PLEASE BUT IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! It had ~~ marking were it starts and stops. That is all~

It's been about 3 months since I've quit being a shinigami and joined the Phantomhives. things have been as normal as normal could get here. I smiled to myself as I dusted off the paintings in the salon. I thought back to the first time I was in here.

I finished dusting and tossed the duster and it turned into a broom. I like my powers. they come in handy. I swept the floor as I hummed to myself.
I felt a slight tug in my mind so I blinked twice and my eyes shifted to like snake eyes and I saw what Bella saw. There was a random guy with what looks like a knife in his pocket talking to Ciel in his study.

I put the broom away with a snap and and shifted my eyes back. I teleported to the study doors.

(If its in ~~ its telepathic words)

"~young master. Is it alright for me to come in~?" I asked "~yes that's fine~"
I smiled and teleported in, behind the guest. I saw the knife and smirked. "good evening young master. I brought you tea" I said, scaring the guy and pulling a tea set and tray out of no where.

I curtsied and walked over to his desk. I poured his tea and made a cup for his guest. I walked to the man sitting down and held out the tea. "I'm sorry I scared you. I thought you heard me come in. I knocked thrice" I said handing him the cup. I could have swore Ciel stifled a snicker.

There was a more pronounced knock on the door. "come in" Sebastian walked in with a dessert and set some down for Ciel and his guest. "I assumed correctly you would have gotten the young master and his guest tea" Sebastian said standing beside me. we were both off to the side.

"Yes. it was time after all" I said with a smug smile. "~who is he?~" "~that would be lord Alexander. he runs a funtom company in America~" "~alright thank you~" I said, cutting off the connection.

I lightly tapped Sebastian's back pocket which caused him to freeze momentarily and the lords knife to appear there as he excused himself to the washroom. I pulled it out of his pocket and examined it.

"What a lovely hunting knife. not to big but sharp" I said holding it up for Ciel and Sebastian to see. "why was it in Sebastian's pocket?" Ciel asked. "oh I summoned it there before The Lord left" I said placing it back in Sebastian's pocket and tapping it again, sending it back.

"I think you know what to do" Ciel said drinking his tea. "yes young master" we said with our curtsy and bow. I walked down the hall to the washroom he was in and knocked lightly. "you've been in there for an awfully long time my lord is everything alright?" I asked opening the door.

"Gah! close the door!" "my apologies my lord" I said closing the door. I smiled to myself as I felt the door open. "I'm so sorry my lord. I didn't realize you weren't finished. I thought something was wrong" I said dropping to my knees and hiding my face.

You see, my role is to play the innocent, dumb maid and to seduce the people after Ciel and lead them to death. If I can't then I send them to Sebastian.

"It's quite alright. Please stand up" he said offering me his hand. I placed it in his and stood up, but kept my head down. "again I am so terribly sorry" I said quietly. I cupped my chin and titled my head up to look at him. he had brown hair and dark green almost brown eyes. he had a slight tan and was about as tall as Sebastian.

"It's alright. your to beautiful to hang your head like that" he said, brushing my hair back. "is there anyway I could make it up to you my lord" I asked, meeting his eye. "I suppose there is one thing" he said smugly. "what is it?" I asked. Hook. "Are your courters close by?" Line. "why yes they are. why?" "take me to them" Sinker.

I smiled and took his hand in mine. we walked to my room and I pulled out the key and unlocked my door. I pulled him in and quickly locked it.

I put the key down and took my hair down. "come here" he said. I walked to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could sense Sebastian outside the wall. I smiled up at him and slowly slid my leg up his and hooked it around his waist.

"Is this what you want my lord?" I said pressing myself against him. I could feel Sebastian's anger and a smiled a little and I'm not gonna lie. Angry Sebastian is a very sexy Sebastian and that's what's driving me right now.

"Call me Alex" "alright Alex" I said biting my lip. He roughly kissed me and literally tore my dress off. "I'm glad you don't wear corsets" he said into the kiss. I stripped his clothes and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed me against the wall. "someone's impatient" I said breathless. I've gotten better at acting.

"Your just so beautiful I can't help it" Alex said kissing my neck. I moaned out as he hit what he thinks is my sweet spot. I tightened my legs and rubbed against him. "tell me something" I said into his ear. "anything" "what's your favorite form of pain?" I asked. "cuts" he said grinding against me. "good" I said pulling his head back by his hair and smiling.

I pulled out a knife out of no where and spun us so I had him against the wall. "What were yours intentions?" I asked waiving the knife around. "what are your doing?!" he asked frantically. "my job" I said pressing against him, earning a moan from him. I slid the knife across his chest an he hissed in pain.

"Tell me" I said into his ear. "no" I slid the knife again but deeper. "tell me now" I said putting the knife over his heart. "I was told to kill the Phantomhive boy if negotiations didn't work out" "for what" "more money. we were going to take it and pocket it. claiming use for his factory" "what happened to the factory?" "we sold it to someone" "thanks" I said plunging the knife into his chest.

He coughed up blood onto my face and upper half. I climbed off him and he slid down the wall. I snapped and his body and clothes went into flames and burned away, leaving a slight scorch mark on the wall.

I put the knife away and stretched. I slipped into just a black robe and sat down infront of my vanity.

"You can come in now Sebastian" I asked unlocking the door. Sebastian quickly walked in and examined the scene with a look of pure anger radiating from him. I looked over at him. "Sebastian your demoning" I said gesturing to the shadow behind him. the door closed and locked again and Sebastian walked over to me.

"3 months and each time it grows bigger. something your not telling me?" I said looking up at him. Again angry Sebastian is sexy Sebastian. I had already cleaned the blood off me before I put the robe on so it would be clean.

"Either you enjoy teasing me to every possible extent or your hiding something from me" he said pulling me to a stand on my chair to where I was his height. "Your alot more attractive when your angry" I said pulling on his tie. "why won't you just admit it to me?" he asked, placing his hands on my hips. "because, that wouldn't be fun now would it" I said pulling him closer.

"Why don't you tell me what you won't" He said looking at me dead in the eye. I swear if I wasn't even slightly turned on already I just lost it. The way he looked at me with such a lust filled gaze nearly threw me over the cliff.

"Actions speak louder the words, no?" I asked before connecting our lips. He kissed back almost instantly. I brought my hands up and entangled them in Sebastian's hair. he wrapped his arms around my waist. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our tongues fought for dominance and his won. I started to untied his tie and threw it across the room. I worked the buttons on his clothes and in a second they were undone and the garments with his tie. he picked me up and placed me on the bed, never once breaking the kiss.

He laid down and I sat atop of him. I untied my robe and threw it across the room. He looked over me and ran his ungloved hands up me and to my breasts, kneading them softly.

I slid down his lap and leaned over his groin. I slid off his boxers and threw them to the side as well, revealing a rather large member. I took it into my hands a started to slowly stoke him. he gripped the sheets with one hand while the other went to my hair. I leaned over and lightly drew circles around the head. I slowly took it into my mouth and moved accordingly with a few brushed of my teeth.

He gripped my hair and directed my head. he moaned and groaned softly as I got a little rougher. I pulled back and he pulled me up to him. I smiled and once again, sat atop him. He rolled us so that way he was the one ontop and smirked. He slowly kissed down, making his way to my spot.

He licked circles around it, prodding it with his tongue. I moaned as he entered his tongue, wiggling it around. I gripped his hair as he continued his actions. after a certain point I pulled him up and reconnected out mouths. I felt him right against my entrance and nodded. he lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. he slowly pushed himself inside until he was all the way in. I gasped at the feeling. He was bigger then Will.

He slowly started rocking his hips. I gripped the bed and moaned quietly. he slowly started moving faster as if testing me. I moaned a little louder. "more" I said breathlessly. he smiled and thrusted harder and faster. I moaned loudly as he moved. I gripped the sheets tighter and I watched his body thrust in and out of me. I felt a pooling sensation in my lower abdomen and moaned loudly.

"Sebastian I'm going to" I managed between moans. he took it upon himself to thrust harder and faster. as if on cue we both came at the same time. My back arched and he buried himself inside me. he dropped down next to me and rolled over. we laid there breathing heavily for a little while before we caught our breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was amazing" I said pulling the blanket over us. "you were better then William" I said rolling over on my side to face him. "Glad to here I pleased you more" "oh trust me. you beat him by a long shot" I said placing my head on Sebastian's chest. he wrapped and arm around me and I traced patterns on his chest.

"Your mine" Sebastian said, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and looked up at him. "am I know?" I asked. "yes. forever" he said smugly. "are you sure you can handle me for that long?" "of course. I am simply one hell of a butler" he said smiling a genuine smile. "alright then. we should get cleaned up. I know the young master isn't out or asleep and might be looking for us" "he's entertaining Lady Elizabeth in the gardens with the others" Sebastian said as we sat up.

I stretched and wiggled my nose. Mine and Sebastian's clothes appeared back on us and the bed was cleaned and fixed. I smiled and unlocked my door. I walked out with Sebastian in tow.

We walked to the kitchen to start dinner. I pulled out the ingredients and Sebastian took off his tail coat and rolled up his sleeves. I quickly washed my hands and began cutting and peeling vegetables while Sebastian prepared the meats. After 5 minutes everyone made there way back into the manor. Elizabeth went home and the others went back to work.

"I take it Lord Alexander was taken care of?" Ciel asked from the door. "yes young master. he is no more" I said smugly. "you seem to be glowing of sorts. what's gotten into you?" "it's nothing young master. just satisfied that it was done successfully" I said adding the vegetables to the pot as Sebastian let out a quiet chuckle.

"Alright. I'll be in my study until dinner" he said before walking off. "he's right. you do have a certain glow to you" Sebastian said, placing the roast into the oven. he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "I've been told I get that after sex" I said stirring the stew. "Sebastian I can't see through your hair" I said blowing it out of my face.

"Sorry. just checking how its going" he said before going to check on the roast. I smiled and turned the stew down to a simmer and washed my hands again. I made earl gray tea as the food finished cooking. I plated everything as Sebastian set it on the tables.

I walked to the study and knocked. "come in" I opened the doors and stepped in. "dinner is done, young master" I said holding the door open. Ciel stood and walked out. I walked with him in a comfortable silence. I pulled his chair out for him and pushed him in. Sebastian sat his food down and I poured his tea.

"For dinner we have a roast and vegetable stew with earl gray tea" Sebastian and I said at the same time, stepping back from the table. I excused myself and walked back into the kitchen. the other 3 were sitting down eating and I joined them.

"Where were you and Mr. Sebastian?" Finny asked as he ate. "we had something to do before we made dinner" I said blushing faintly. I started eating as we had a small conversations about daily things. After we all ate I cleaned up out plates and things and Sebastian walked in with Ciels. we cleaned up the kitchen, not worrying about concealing our speed.

After we finished Sebastian went to Ciels room to prepare it for bed and I went to retrieve Ciel. I walked to his study and knocked. there was no answer so I opened the door. he was asleep in his chair, head resting in his palm.

I smiled and walked over to him. I carefully picked him up and walked to him room. I wiggled my nose as I entered and he was in his usual night shirt and his eye path was on his dresser. I carefully laid him down and covered him up. I kissed his forehead and blew out the candles.

Sebastian and I walked out of the room and silently closed the door. Sebastian walked me to my room and smiled down at me. I got on my toes and gave him a quick goodnight kiss. "good night Sebastian" I said before walking into my room. "good night Vienna" he said, walking down the hall to his room. I stripped from my clothes and put on a white nightgown and laid down. I covered up and blew out the candles. I slowly fell into a blissful slumber.

~thingy doodle~
Three times in one day. I'm on a roll! anyways. don't kill me for the casual lemon that I just so happened to throw in there. yay! they're finally together! comment and vote. tell me what ya like or want to happen.

Toodaloo!

•Nitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 66 11
Y/n Izuki. 7th generation of miracles. The ThunderBolt (yes, yes I did) and Vice Captain of the Teiko middle school basketball team. Younger sister o...
6.2K 204 12
Meet Y/n Kullersen, she's Tom's twin sister but she has brown hair. She's the only one in her family who has brown hair. When Tom and Y/n we're 6 Y/n...
685K 25.1K 105
i've had this idea & I wanted to try it out Christian "Havana" Jitami. One of U.A's smartest students with a quirk that is the exact same as the Prin...
10.4K 1.5K 36
❛ I was afraid, yes. Frightened to the bone and undoubtedly exactly where they wanted me to be. I just stopped showing it. Stopped giving them more r...