(6)

~WARNING! SOME SEXYNESS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! I REPEAT SEXINESS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! YOU CAN SKIP OVER IT IF YOU SO PLEASE BUT IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! It had ~~ marking were it starts and stops. That is all~

It's been about 3 months since I've quit being a shinigami and joined the Phantomhives. things have been as normal as normal could get here. I smiled to myself as I dusted off the paintings in the salon. I thought back to the first time I was in here.

I finished dusting and tossed the duster and it turned into a broom. I like my powers. they come in handy. I swept the floor as I hummed to myself.
I felt a slight tug in my mind so I blinked twice and my eyes shifted to like snake eyes and I saw what Bella saw. There was a random guy with what looks like a knife in his pocket talking to Ciel in his study.

I put the broom away with a snap and and shifted my eyes back. I teleported to the study doors.

(If its in ~~ its telepathic words)

"~young master. Is it alright for me to come in~?" I asked "~yes that's fine~"
I smiled and teleported in, behind the guest. I saw the knife and smirked. "good evening young master. I brought you tea" I said, scaring the guy and pulling a tea set and tray out of no where.

I curtsied and walked over to his desk. I poured his tea and made a cup for his guest. I walked to the man sitting down and held out the tea. "I'm sorry I scared you. I thought you heard me come in. I knocked thrice" I said handing him the cup. I could have swore Ciel stifled a snicker.

There was a more pronounced knock on the door. "come in" Sebastian walked in with a dessert and set some down for Ciel and his guest. "I assumed correctly you would have gotten the young master and his guest tea" Sebastian said standing beside me. we were both off to the side.

"Yes. it was time after all" I said with a smug smile. "~who is he?~" "~that would be lord Alexander. he runs a funtom company in America~" "~alright thank you~" I said, cutting off the connection.

I lightly tapped Sebastian's back pocket which caused him to freeze momentarily and the lords knife to appear there as he excused himself to the washroom. I pulled it out of his pocket and examined it.

"What a lovely hunting knife. not to big but sharp" I said holding it up for Ciel and Sebastian to see. "why was it in Sebastian's pocket?" Ciel asked. "oh I summoned it there before The Lord left" I said placing it back in Sebastian's pocket and tapping it again, sending it back.

"I think you know what to do" Ciel said drinking his tea. "yes young master" we said with our curtsy and bow. I walked down the hall to the washroom he was in and knocked lightly. "you've been in there for an awfully long time my lord is everything alright?" I asked opening the door.

"Gah! close the door!" "my apologies my lord" I said closing the door. I smiled to myself as I felt the door open. "I'm so sorry my lord. I didn't realize you weren't finished. I thought something was wrong" I said dropping to my knees and hiding my face.

You see, my role is to play the innocent, dumb maid and to seduce the people after Ciel and lead them to death. If I can't then I send them to Sebastian.

"It's quite alright. Please stand up" he said offering me his hand. I placed it in his and stood up, but kept my head down. "again I am so terribly sorry" I said quietly. I cupped my chin and titled my head up to look at him. he had brown hair and dark green almost brown eyes. he had a slight tan and was about as tall as Sebastian.

"It's alright. your to beautiful to hang your head like that" he said, brushing my hair back. "is there anyway I could make it up to you my lord" I asked, meeting his eye. "I suppose there is one thing" he said smugly. "what is it?" I asked. Hook. "Are your courters close by?" Line. "why yes they are. why?" "take me to them" Sinker.