In Monochrome

~This will be a Sebastian X OC and I figured I'd be nice and give you her description of sorts. check the end for another thingy doodle. The story will be written in her PoV unless said otherwise.

Name: Vienna
Age: 19 (biologically she lost count)
Appearance: midnight black hair that goes mid waist, bright green eyes, 5', decent sized bust, curvy, skinny, fair skinned
Likes: cats, snakes, dogs, violin, piano, cello, harp, singing, dancing, death
Dislikes: horses, thunder, bright light, girly things
About her: she's a little nuts but is more sane then her brother. she's very straight forward and enjoys a good laugh.

~ Story Start ~

I woke up in my little apartment in the shinigami realm. I looked over and jumped, falling out of my bed. "Grell! why are you in my bed and in my house!" I said standing up and covering myself. I was in my simple black nighty and it was rather translucent.

"Oh Doll I just wanted to come see you! I've been away for so long and I've missed you!" Grell said jumping if my bed and hugging me. "That's lovely Grell but I need to get dressed" I said prying him off of me and throwing him out the window. I could be a little nicer but hey, I'm not a morning person.

After adjusting my newly broken widow, I walked over to my closet to choose an outfit for today. I picked an all black dress, with a silver lace overlay that belled out slightly and stopped above my knees. I put that on along with the dreaded corset and a pair of ankle boot heels, black of course. I walked out of my room and tied my hair up into a high ponytail and picked up my death sythe, a silver and black katana.

I left my apartment and walked over to the office to see who was on my to die list. I entered and as usual, was stared at. Being the only female reaper was so annoying sometimes, but had the best advantages. I walked into Williams office and clocked in. "good morning Vienna" I heard from Williams desk. "oh good morning Will" I said grabbing my book.

"Now run along, I have a busy day and I don't want to work over time" Will said ushering me out the door. I sighed and looked over my list. 'Hmm strange, I only have one charge for today. maybe ill visit him after I'm done' I thought as I made my way to the human world.

-time lapse-

I made my way to where my charge would be dying and waited. BAM! I looked over and there he was. in the middle of the road, run over by a carriage. I walked over to him and kneeled beside, pulling out my katana. I watched his cinematic record play out. 'what a shame. he could have done so much more with his life' I thought as I collected his soul and record.

'Now that that's done, time to go visit my adoring brother' I thought as I sheathed my katana and walked off in the direction of his store.

-time lapse-

I opened the door and walked into the little shop of his. he was sitting on a coffin next to a small boy in a blue suit and a tall man wearing an all black butlers uniform. I guess they didn't hear me come in because no one even noticed the door, but then again I am very stealthy. I lightly walked over to the three and stood next to the boy, not making a single sound.

"Ah welcome Doll. it's lovely to see you again. get off work earlier?" Undertaker said snickering. "oh why yes dear. I had only one charge today" I said, startling the boy next to me, causing him to fall into his butler.

Undertaker and I fell over laughing. I stood up, wiping the tear that brimmed my eye. "I haven't had a good laugh is years" I said between giggles. "who are you?" the young one asked.

"I, young earl Phantomhive, am Vienna. Undertakers baby sister but don't get me wrong. I'm one beautifully efficient reaper" I said with my model pose. "how did you know who I am?" he asked puzzled. "You and your butler are quite a topic in the reaper realm" I said walking over to Sebastian. "especially Michaelis" I said playing with his tie.

"Grell has told me many stories about you" I said, feeling a slight shutter at the mention of his name. "you don't look so cruel but then again--" I was cut off. "looks can be deceiving" Sebastian said smoothly.

"Oh what a lovely voice. it's like a cats purr or a snakes hiss!" I said smiling, receiving a slight puzzled look. "now then" I said walking to the door. "ill meet you at your manor, Ciel" I said before opening the door and walking out.

-time lapse-

I laid on Ciels desk in his study. after a couple minutes I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Ciel and Sebastian looking at me like I grew 6 heads. "hello" I said smiling. "your desk is really comfy" I said rubbing the desk top. "why are you laying on my desk?" Ciel asked, sitting in his chair. I sat up and faced him, sitting right infront of him. "because it would be wrong to sit in your chair" I said smiling.

Sebastian walked over with his tea cart and served the tea. "if you don't mind. you in the way and I want to set my cup down" Ciel said looking up at me. "oh just set in on my lap" I said taking his cup and placing it on my lap. "there. now it can sit and you can turn normal color" I said giggling and taking a sip of my tea. "oh Michaelis. how did you know I enjoy overly salted tea" I said gigging and taking another sip. "You see, unlike most reapers. salt doesn't affect me like you'd think" I said finishing my tea. "what are you?" Ciel asked, taking his tea out of my lap.

I jumped off his desk and stood on the other side of it. "I'm just a beautifully efficient reaper" I said posing. "Doll! there you are!" Grell said jumping in through the window. "yes Grell?" I asked popping my hip and putting my hand on it. "I've been looking for you! and I see you finally met my Bassy!" Grell said running towards the butler. He dodged the impending glomp and Grell ran into the wall.

"Why are you so cruel to me Bassy!" Grell claimed dramatically. "I apologize, young master. seems we have a hole in the wall" Sebastian said, pulling Grell out of the wall and tossing him to my feet. "why were you looking for me?" I said bending over and looking down at Grell. "Doll, you shouldn't position yourself like that" Grell said with a bloody nose. "oh gag me with a spoon. I can stand how I want" I said pulling Grell off the ground.

"Sebastian. take them into the salon and keep them entertained. I have work to do" Ciel said in his usual tone.
"Yes, young master" Sebastian said, bowing. "follow me" he said walking out of the study and down into the salon. "now then" I said pulling Grell into the parlor and dropping him onto a couch. "first things first. I need a napkin or something. Grell got blood on my chest" I said glaring at him.

Sebastian walked over to me and pulled out a handkerchief. "thanks, Michaelis" I said taking the hanky and cleaning off my chest. "All done" I said retuning the hanky and adjusting my dress. I walked over to a chair and sat down. Sebastian blinked a couple times and then walked over to me. "why does salt not affect you?" he asked looking me over.

"Oh Bassy, Doll here is special. she has a snake tongue so salt and thinks come naturally to her. Doll do the tongue thing!" Grell said excitedly. I stuck my tongue and just like a snake would and put it back. "What are you?" Sebastian asked, pulling me off the couch to a stand. "I'm a shinigami. just with a little snake tongue. that's all" I said flicking his cheek with my tongue. "for a demon, your sweet" I said touching his nose.

~thingy doodle~
Tada! I will be working on this while I try to figure out how to advance my other stories. now question. would you rather be, shinigamis, butlers, masters, demons, angles, or demon hounds? I want to know what to call you guys. Peaces!

•Nitch