Nefarious ∆ Descendants

By -Devoid

Ne•far•i•ous (adj.) Wicked, villainous, or despicable. "She was the most nefarious of them all, and she love... More

part one.
Rotten to the Core
On second thought, maybe I will go
It's a trap
I hate this place already
Its so pink
Now we have to go to school tomorrow
You don't see it do you
Why does everyone keep saying that
Midnight Snack
Shut up Jay
Love Will Light The Way
I really like him
we'll be fine
family day fiasco
the coronation
the end, or is it?
part two.
ways to be wicked
mistakes were made
talk to him
Mal's gone
Chillin' like a villain
not coming back
you are the reason
the rescue plan
it's goin' down
girl talk
the cotillion
you and me
part three.
good to be bad
the proposal
missing crown and sceptor
true loves kiss
unlikely allies
night falls
finally working together
the truth comes out
slowly fading
break this down

Did I Mention

8.5K 226 61
By -Devoid

"Oh ay oh ay hey!"  Hailey cheered with everyone else. It was her first game as a cheerleader and she was excited. She had learned to work together with her fellow cheerleaders acceptably, except Audrey of course. She still didn't like Audrey.

The only thing she hated about being a cheerleader is the uniform. It did not go with her hair color.

"This is a nail- biter folks!" The man announcing the game said into the microphone.

"Go guys!" Hailey shouted when she noticed Jay and Carlos run onto the field. Carlos sent her a weary thumbs up as he put his helmet on his head.

Hailey's ponytail bounced back and forth as she cheered for her friends. She watched as Jay tossed the ball to Ben, who tossed it back. Carlos ducked under one of his opponents and threw him over his shoulder, earning a laugh from Hailey.

Everyone watched intently as Jay made his way through the kill-zone. He hurdled past the balls being fired his way. He threw the ball towards Carlos, who met the ball halfway with his shield. The ball flew into the air as Jay jumped over Carlos. The taller villain then pushed the ball over to Ben, who scored the winning shot.

"Yes!" Hailey cheered happily along with her fellow cheerleaders. She high-fived Ally and laughed with her. They had won the match. Hailey never thought she would get this excited over a sport.

The team ran over to the cheerleaders to celebrate their victory. Hailey threw her arms around Carlos happily. "You did it!"

"I did it!" He repeated, the excitement evident in his voice. She released the white haired boy and jumped up to give Jay a well deserved high-five.

"Nicely done, dude!" She praised, earning a smirk of triumph from the taller boy.

"Here they come, the winners of the first-"

"Excuse me." Ben cut the announcer off as he took the mic from him. "Excuse me, can I have your attention please? There's something I'd like to say."

Hailey watched in anticipation as Ben stood on the podium in front of the bleachers. There was no telling what was about to come out of his mouth since he was under a love potion.

"Give me an M!" Ben shouted into the mic as he threw his arms over his head to put them in the shape of an m.

"M!" Every one shouted as they copied his movement.

"Give me an A!" Ben's arms moved to form an a.

"A!"

"Give me an L!"

"L!" Hailey's eyes widened once she realized what she just spelled out. Mal. Audrey ran past Hailey off the field, and the red head almost felt bad for her. Almost.

"What does that spell?" Ben asked everyone around him.

"Mal!" Hailey locked eyes with her purple haired friend as she shouted the answer. She sent her a victorious grin, and earned a small one back from her. The cookie really did mess with his brain.

"Come on, I can't hear you!" Ben urged the crowd to be louder.

"Mal!" Everyone shouted once more. Hailey shared a glance with Carlos, who was  laughing silently.

"I love you Mal, did I tell you that?" Ben said, earning a huge 'awe' from the crowd of students. An up-beat tempo began to play and Hailey grinned widely. Here comes the impromptu song and dance.

"Did I mention, that I'm in love with you? Did I mention there's nothing I can do?" Ben sang into the mic and the turney players and the cheerleaders danced beside him. " And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday, but let me-"

"Shout it out loud!" Hailey shouted along with everyone as she pumped her fist along to the beat.

"If that's okay hey, hey." Ben sang. The cheerleaders moved behind the podium as the jocks moved forward to be beside Ben, who was now off the podium.

"Hey!" Hailey shouted with everyone.

"If that's okay."

"Hey!"

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked." Hailey watched as Carlos danced alongside Ben, resulting in the other jocks to join in. "Now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me, now look at what you've done you got me down on my knees."

Ben dropped to the ground and was followed by his fellow turney players. "Because my love for you is ridiculous, I never knew-"

"Who knew?" The jocks sang together.

"That it could be like this. My love for you is-"

"Ridiculous."

"My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" Ben sang. On each letter he spelt out, her moved his body to make the form of the letters.

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" Everyone repeated as they copied his actions.

"Its-" Hailey moved over to her spotters, Jacob and Daniel. She quickly put her feet into their hands and they lifted her into the air.

"Ridiculous!"

"Just-"

"Ridiculous!" Hailey shouted with everyone else as she smiled wide, her fist in the air.

"And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss."

Daniel and Jacob threw Hailey into the air. She touched her toes together before bending backwards so she would fall back. She landed into the guy's arms safely and they set her back on the ground. "Well did I mention I'm in love with you and did I mention there's nothing I can do and did I happen to say I dream of you everyday? Well let me-"

"Shout it out loud!"

"If that's okay hey hey. " Ben sang before they did the same rutine as before. "I gotta know which way to go come on give me a sign. You gotta show me that you'll only ever be mine. Don't wanna go another minute livin without you 'cause if you heart just ain't in it I don't know what I'd do."

Ben fell back into his teammates hands, and they caught him before lifting him back up and tossing him into the air. He landed on his feet and gripped the microphone in his hands again. "Because my love for you is-"

"Ridiculous"

"I never knew-" He pointed to the crowd.

"Who knew?"

"That it could be like this." The crowd was loving his random song and dance. They were all smiling as wide as they could. " My love for you is-"

"Ridiculous!"

"My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-US"

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" Hailey sang with everyone as she spelt out the word with her arms.

"It's-"

"Ridiculous!"

"Just-"

"Ridiculous!"

"Come on now!" Ben cried into the mic. He moved around in a circle. "Ho!"

Ben took his jersey off and threw it to Mal, who caught it with a large smile.

Hailey was once again lifted into the air by Daniel and Jacob. She smiled wide at the crowd before she was thrown into the air. She twisted her body before she landed safely inside their arms again. She sent the two boys and her back spot a smile before moving away from them again.

"Because my love for you is-"

"Ridiculous!" The entire crowd shouted out the word as Ben hopped on the horse mascot.

"I never knew-"

"Who knew?"

"That it could be like this. My love for you is-"

"Ridiculous!" The cheerleaders ran up so they were now beside the turney jocks. Hailey stood in between Ally and another cheerleader name Makayla.

"My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S"

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" Three jocks threw Ben on top of the crowd and they slowly moved him down the row so he could be in front of Mal.

"It's-"

"Ridiculous!"

"Just-"

"Ridiculous!"

"And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. Come on now!" The sound of the up-beat tempo stopped and everyone looked over at the soon to be king and Mal.

"I love you Mal, did I mention that?" Ben said before the microphone was ripped from his hands. Audrey sent him a smirk as she glanced back at Chad.

"Chad's my boyfriend now, and I'm going to the coronation with him, so I don't need your pity date." Audrey said into the microphone before turning to kiss Chad.

"Mal!" Ben exclaimed before turning back to the purple haired girl beside him. "Will you go to the coronation with me?"

"Yes!"

-

"Hailey, wait up!"

The short red head stopped in her tracks and waited for her white haired friend to catch up. "What's up Carlos?"

"You were great out there today." Carlos said sweetly. Hailey smiled up at him softly.

"Me? What about you? You were amazing!" The small girl gushed, making the boy beside her blush slightly.

"Thanks." He glanced at the ground before turning to look at the girl, a serious look on his face. "So uh- I was wondering if you -uh, wanted to hang out with me sometime."

"Carlos, are you asking me on a date?" Hailey questioned, a small smirk on her face. She was messing with him.

"Um, it doesn't have to be a-"

"Carlos, I'm kidding." Hailey interrupted him quickly. "I would love to go on a date with you."

-

N/E

This chapter was a pain to write because of the damn song. It was such a pain in the butt to get through because of all of the different lines, so if it's horrible i'm sorry.

-Devoid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 358 15
"And Evie you do NOT have to play dumb to get a boy to like you, you are so smart!" Mal said to her Best Friend. Evil Queen glared at the screen no D...
379K 5.5K 18
The Isle wasn't a place where one experienced love. And being the daughter of the most vicious villain of all time, (Y/N) didn't want to feel love. U...
32K 558 17
" i was doing everything all wrong. " " no. you're just an idiot. " in which, when max is busy being queen. she was too busy to notice carlos acciden...
78.1K 1.5K 37
In Auradon, Ben offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Quee...