1993 โ™ก | Keith Powers A.U [ C...

By hoodratfae

It's the year of 1992 and Aaliyah will be 17 soon, all she wants to do is leave her home which is full of bro... More

โ™ก 1
โ™ก 2
โ™ก 3
โ™ก 4
โ™ก 5
โ™ก 6
โ™ก 7
โ™ก 8
โ™ก 9
โ™ก 10
โ™ก 11
โ™ก 12
โ™ก 13
โ™ก 14
โ™ก 15
โ™ก 16
โ™ก 17
โ™ก 18
โ™ก 19
โ™ก 20
โ™ก 21
โ™ก 22
โ™ก 23
โ™ก 24
โ™ก 25
โ™ก 26
โ™ก 27
โ™ก 28
โ™ก 29
โ™ก 30
โ™ก 31
โ™ก 32
โ™ก 33
โ™ก 34
โ™ก 35
โ™ก 36
โ™ก 37
โ™ก 38
โ™ก 40 โ™ก
Updates/ what happened to luke.
sequels/spin offs?
Why I deactivated daddy.appreciation, my feelings and my truth
HELP !!!

โ™ก 39

5.2K 354 617
By hoodratfae

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Keith wake up," I say as I slide my still clothless body on top of his, straddling him. I slept so wonderfully and waking up seeing his beautiful sleeping face put me in such an amazing mood. 

"Baby what are you doing,"He groans as he slowly opens his eyes. A small smile creeps on his face as he looks up at me. "Mhh, you're so fine."He says his voice coming out sleepy and sexy causing me to smile. 

"I have to leave soon, so I just want to give you kisses before I go,"I giggle and he smirks at me. 

"You're so adorable."He lays as he pulls my body down to kiss his lips. 

"You just want to give me kisses?"He asked with a little smirk and a raise of his eyebrows.

"You trying to get jiggy with it?" He laughs and I playfully hit his chest. 

"stop it." I laugh, he gentally pushes me off his body  and lays me on the bed. He lift my legs up and slowly spreads them open. 

He gets on his knees infront of me and I tug at his boxers bringing them sligtly down. He looks down at me giving me a devilish grin as he begins to slowly slide inside of me, he lets out a breath and moves in a steady slow pace causing a little moan to escape my mouth. 

"Nope, no no no." I hear the sound of Mrs.Powers say from behind the room door. Keith freezes and looks down at me with wild eyes. 

"I don't know what you call yourselves doing in there but stop in right now, I washed and dried your clothes Aaliyah, they're on the dresser in Keith's room, I will not be walking in there again to find you both half naked and asleep, and I hope you guys used a condom!"Mrs.Powers lectures from outside the door. 

Keith bits down on his bottom lip and continues to push, looking down at me.

"Stop it Keith you heard her."I laugh as I push him back and climbing out of the bed. 

I grab my panties off the dresses and slide them on. 

"Cute butt,"He laughs and I turn my head to look at him raising my brow. 

"Stop being a perv," I laugh at him as I slide my shirt over my head. 

"You started it."

"Get dress so you can take me back to the center,"I tell him, causing him to hesitantly rolls out of the bed. He throws on a pair of sweats and a random t shirt. We both walk out of the room and Keith's mom stares at us with an unaproving scowl. 

"Okay I get it you guys are together now but, I will not tolerate this sex thing expecially not in my house." She says as she pulls me away from keith as he tries to place his lips to my neck. "Stop it." 

"I made breakfast now go sit at the table and eat." She tells us and we both oblige doing as were told. 

Luke P.O.V 

I don't know how long I've been sitting in this car thinking as my mind races. I rub my hand over my busted lip and crindge as I think about Keith's foot connecting with my jaw. The vision of him taking  my love away from me runs vividly in my mind as I stare down at my hand gun. 

I place the cold weapon to my head and take a breath. I shiver at th feeling of the medle on my skin. I soon remove it and place it into the glove box starting my car. 

This is my last and final attempt to retrive my girl. 

I drive down the rainy road trying to keep my mind clear as I think about my next and final move. I look behind me at the rotting body sitting on my back seat. Briana's eyes stare at me coldly not blinking the blood still dripping out the side of her mouth. 

I make a left turn down a gravel road as I come to an abandom bridge. I get out of the car and open the back seat dragging Briana's cold body out by her legs. I don't hesitate to throw her small body over the bridge watching it splash down into the body of water. 

She ruined my fucking plan so she got what was coming to her. I knew she wouldn't be able to stay silent, she has always had a big fucking mouth, some days that could be a good thing but most times it bad. 

I get back in my car and speed off hoping that I wasn't seen. I'm sure I wasn't nobody is ever around here anyways.  

I have to stay calm, so that I can think clearly and get things done. All I need to do is simply get her back, and after that I'll explain to her how much I love her, and I wont yell and get irracional and I wont call her names. 

She'll understand that she's my special girl and that we belong together. 

Once she realizes that We'll leave and get away from here somewhere far and beautiful like Paris or even Hawaii

We will stay together forever and our life will be simply perfect. 

She'll have my child and we will live in a small house were she will stay home and be the perfect wife cooking, cleaning and watching our son as I work. 

She will by then have realized that Keith wasn't who she wants and she was just thinking that because I was being a little mean to her. 

She has to know that I love her there is no way that she doesn't understand that. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

Keith and I procrastinate as he randomly dives around endlessly not going where were supposed to be going, were acting as if were never going to see each other again wanting to spend every moment with each other. I think it's because we have finally expressed our most deepest feelings for each other and the thought of being apart makes my heart ache. We listen to the radio laughing and singing along to every song that we knew. 

"I don't want to leave you yet," I whine as I look over at my beautiful prince, he leans over and places his lips onto my cheek.

"I don't want you to leave me yet."He tells me. 

I groan and slid down in the seat. 

"It's okay we will see each other at school next week, and I'll come up to the center tomorrow and the next day and the day after that."He assures me with a smile. 

"You're the best."I smiles as I think about us being together every single day. 

We drive around longer wasting more time as we laugh and talk. 

"You know what's funny,"I laugh looking over at Keith.

"What?"He says keeping his eyes on the road as a smile plays on his lips. 

"You kissed briana after you ate my pussssssssy"I said dragging out the sound of the S as I brust out into laughter. 

"Come on Liyah why you gotta bring that up,"He groans looking over at me causing me to laugh harder. 

"Because I was thinking about all the time she has fucked with me and it just cracks me up, because she had my pussy juice all on her mouth."I scream laughing. 

"Stop it,"He says trying not to laugh at my histerical state. 

"You ever ate her pu-"I start and he over my mouth. 

"Aaliyah chill."He says, and I lick the inside of his palm. 

"Ew Aaliyah," He exclaims as he whipes his hands on his pants. "And to answer your little question no, no I didn't I've only done that to you." He says as he makes a turn. 

"Oh..okay."I laugh shaking my head. 

"What about you."Keith says his voice calm. 

"Hu?"I question and he looks over at me. 

"Did you suck Lukes dick?"He ask nonchalantly and I stay quiet, thinking about the moment and instantly regreat it. 

"You did didn't you?" Keith laughs not a hint of anger or jealously laced in his voice. 

"Are you upset?"I ask him softly and he shakes his head. 

"No not at all. that doesn't matter the only thing that matter is that you're all mine now." He says causing me to smile. 

Keith finally pulls up to the center and we sit out in the parking lot. 

"Keith why do you love me?" I ask him instantly changing the light hearted humorous mood, to a serious one.

"I've loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I always imagined you being my girl," He tells as his eyes burn deeply into mine.

"I remember the day you sat next to me on the bus when nobody would, the first day of school. I knew I was going to like you when you did that. It made me feel happy because a person like you sat and talked to a girl like me." I explain to him.

"I don't know what it was that attracted me to you, there were so many things, you were just quiet sitting and watching everything around you. You didn't have on fancy clothes and shoes but your hair was done so neatly."

"I always like trying to do stuff to my hair because it was so big and crazy putting it in pony tails and little bows made me feel better about it, I honestly hated it for he longest time because everyone called it nappy, I really wanted to get a perm" I confess to him.

"I'm glad you didn't perm your hair I think it beautiful," He admits to me causing me to smile.

"Most of those little boys who made fun of you actually really like you. When we got into high school, most of them who called you black and teased you about stupid shit like your hair, were talking about how they wanted to 'freak you' " Keith tells me and I'm a bit shocked by his words because I really didn't know that.

"I didn't know that at all."

"Yeah, because I scared the shit out of anyone who even thought they were going to try and play you, most of those guys intentions were fucked up and I wasn't letting that happen to you." Keith tells me and I'm just lost for words. I had no idea.

"Guys like who?" I ask him curiously.

"That's not important." He laughs. "But after I kissed you that day in your room I felt so shitty about it because I had a girlfriend and you had nobody, I felt as if I was being selfish because I wanted you but I was afraid to break up with bri so I ended up swallowing my pride and asking Luke to talk to you." Keith tells me as he looks forward.

"Why did you like Bri so much?" I ask him and he slowly turns his head to look at me.

"I don't know, "He shrugs " Because she's really pretty I guess, honestly it was lust, I was younger and sex was one of the biggest things on my brain and it was something she was so willing to give but that gets old."

"oh."I say the thought of him and Briana having sex makes my stomach turn, I hate that it made me feel jealous because he's not jealous about the past I had with Luke.

"But sex with her is nothing compared to how I feel when I'm just sitting here talking to you and looking at your beautiful face, being able to touch you is just a bonus." He tells me and butterflies fly around in my stomach, he's so sweet I can't believe I've been blessed with someone as amazing as him.

"I love you so much" Is all I can think to say as I look at him. He leans over and kisses my lips sweetly, He kisses me as if its the last time we will ever feel each others lips again.

His lips move from mine and our eyes just connect for a second.  I'll remember moments like this forever.

We both end up getting out the car as he walks me to the door of the center. We hug each other tightly at the door before we depart ways. He slowly backs away with a stupid little grin on his face making my heart warm.

My Heart Drops to my stomach and my eyes widen at the sight that I was witnessing.

"Keith move!" I scream as I race toward him, Luke was holding his gun out a few inches behind Keith. Keith's smile fade and it seems as if everything is in slow motion as he turns around.

Pow Pow

Were the last sounds I heard before everything went silent and Keith's body falls on the pavement my heart stop.

No God please.

 My vision blurs as I fall to the ground pulling Keith's body onto me his blood covering my clothes.

"No please God no, get up baby get up," I scream at him frantically shaking his body. His looks at me silently his eyes opening and closing. I scream out for help crying as I shake him begging him to open his eyes.

This can't be happening.

Oh hey there readers... wassup... updating tomorrow........  ~Lisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1K 30
Aaliyah/ Liyah- She's fierce and sassy. Has all the confidence in the world. Biggest problem? Hates people. Has one friend who she barely talks to. S...
4.3M 99.9K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
118K 3K 55
"ษช'แด ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส ๊œฐแดส€ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€ ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส'๊œฑ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball playa tyree hate each other...
34K 922 11
โ€œYouโ€™re so dark!โ€ โ€œYou blend in with the nightโ€ โ€œGirl you need some colorโ€ โ€œAww! She wish she was light skinโ€โ€You burnt!โ€ Discrimination and Bullying...