1993 ♡ | Keith Powers A.U [ C...

By hoodratfae

It's the year of 1992 and Aaliyah will be 17 soon, all she wants to do is leave her home which is full of bro... More

♡ 1
♡ 2
♡ 3
♡ 4
♡ 5
♡ 6
♡ 7
♡ 8
♡ 9
♡ 10
♡ 11
♡ 12
♡ 13
♡ 14
♡ 15
♡ 16
♡ 17
♡ 18
♡ 19
♡ 20
♡ 21
♡ 22
♡ 23
♡ 24
♡ 25
♡ 26
♡ 27
♡ 28
♡ 29
♡ 30
♡ 31
♡ 32
♡ 33
♡ 34
♡ 35
♡ 36
♡ 37
♡ 39
♡ 40 ♡
Updates/ what happened to luke.
sequels/spin offs?
Why I deactivated daddy.appreciation, my feelings and my truth
HELP !!!

♡ 38

5.4K 333 204
By hoodratfae

Aaliyah P.O.V

The car ride back to sac was long, but I didn't mind the distance, being in the car with Keith made everything much better, laughing and singing along to the songs on the radio made the car ride much more enjoyable. When were officially back I tell Keith that I don't want to go back to the center just yet. Being with him makes me so happy and I just want to spend a little more time with him before I go back. I know I'm going to be in trouble because instead of us reporting the incident with Luke we went off somewhere so now there is no excuse at all.

Walking into the front door of Keith house made me happy but nervous at the same time. Happy for the simple reason being that it's Keith's home and I'm there with him. Nervous because I have no idea what Mrs.Powers is going to say when she see's us.

Keith pushes the door open and to our surprise Mrs.Powers is sitting on the couch watching her favorite soap opera. Her head turns slightly when she hears the door opens she looks our direction but doesn't speak turning her attention back to the television screen.

"Where have you two been, "She says in a calm tone.

"We um-"Keith starts but she cuts him off.

"Actually nevermind, Aaliyah the foster center had been calling for you constantly but I told them that you really weren't feeling well and so I let you sleep here for the night. I assured them you would be up and well by tomorrow morning."She tells us and I'm kind of lost for words.

"Thank you,"I tell her and she nods her head.

"I have a lot of things to do today, so I'm heading out after my program goes off, please don't mess up the house guys I did a little spring cleaning. There are leftovers in the fridge, Keith I washed your dirty clothes they are folded and on your bed, all I need for you to do is put them in your dresser." She announces and Keith assures her he will do what she asked and keep the house neat.

As Mrs.Powers show finishes up I head into the kitchen and pull out the leftover spaghetti, I fill my plate up to the sky as my stomach grumbles, I'm really freaking hungry.

"Hey fix me a plate too," He instructs and I look over at him.

"Please.."He adds and I smile as I grab a plate for him fixing it as well. I place both plates into the microwave starting the timer.

Keith's mom grabs her purse off the kitchen counter before she reminds us to keep the house clean. She walks over to us and hug us both tightly.

"Ew my goodness you both smell like outdoor and trash take a shower."She says before she heads out the door locking the door behind herself.

I walk into Keith's rooms and to my surprise, my tote bag is sitting on the floor next to his bed, I must have left it here by mistake when I was here the other night. I hear the microwave go off and my attention changes to that. I walk out of the room and head back into the kitchen taking the plates out. I place them on the table and grab two forks before I sit down and start stuffing my face.

"Hey you got more food than me,"Keith says as he reaches his fork over to my plate taking a few scoops.

"Really,"I huff rolling my eyes at him as I continue devouring the delicious food. Keith looks at me with wild eyes as I eat shaking his head.

"What?"I ask with a mouth full of spaghetti

"You're so gross," He laughs as he takes a normal scoop of spaghetti in his mouth.

"Oh shut up,"I say as I scoop another huge amount of spaghetti into my mouth.

After we both finish our food I end up walking back into Keiths room getting one of his button up plaid shirts that he barely wears. I put the clothes his mom left on his bed in the dresser for him and I head into the bathroom to take a shower.

I cut the warm water on and then strip out of my clothes stepping inside the shower. I lather my body a few times and let the warm water run over me. It felt really good to get all the dirt and dried up grass off my body. I run the water over my hair washing the dirt and twigs out of my curls. Once I'm done cleaning myself I step out of the shower and dry my skin. I place on the shirt the belonged to Keith and I walk out of the bathroom. The sound of thunder and lightning booms throughout the house causing me to jump. My heart pounds and I rush into Keith's room but to my surprise,  he wasn't in there.

I know it's completely silly for me to be afraid of thunder and lightning at my age but I have always been that way since I was very little girl. Another loud boom is heard and the room shakes before the powers shuts off. I let out a scream as I jump onto Keith's bed and pulls the cover over my head.

I pray for the lights to come back on because the only thing I hate worse then a thunderstorm is being in the dark alone.

"Liyah,"I hear Keith's voice say as the door creaks open, I get from under the cover and Keith is standing in the doorway with a candle.

"Get from under those covers there is nothing for you to be afraid of I am here with you,"Keith says as he places the candle on the dresser and walks over to me. The candle lights the room up enough for me to see Keith he had a towel wrapped around his waist so I assume he took a shower in his parents master bathroom while I was in the other one.

His skin was still wet and dripping I couldn't help but stare.

"I can't believe you're still afraid of thunder and lightning and the dark," He laughs.

"Keith stop laughing at me,"I whine causing him to laugh harder.

"Asshole."I huff and he shakes his head before he sits on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry,"He says as he tries to stop laughing.

I reach over to the side of the bed and grab my bag as Keith continues laughing his eyes closed tightly as he throws his head back trying to catch his breath.

I pull the black journal out of my tote bag and flip to a random page.

"I don't remember falling in love with you. I just remember holding your hand and realizing how much it would hurt when I would have to let it go." I read his words aloud. Keith's laughing comes to a complete stop, he turns his head towards me and his eyes widen at the sight of his journal.

"Where did you get that," He exclaims as he takes the journal out of my hand.

"Luke had it... he was. He was telling me the words that you wrote for me as if they were his, he made me believe that he was the one that loved me when in reality it was you all along, and I feel so stupid because I had no clue they were your words until I found the journal the night he kidnapped me." I explain to Keith and he doesn't speak he just looks down at the journal.

"I would have never said any of these things to you.. I'm kind of happy you found it because now you know how I truly feel about you."He tells me his voice coming out soft.

We are both silent for the longest time, I not sure what he's thinking as he just stares at the pages of his journal, slowly turning the pages. He slowly closes the book sitting it on the bed beside him.

"I like how my shirt fits on you,"He tells me as his eyes rack down my body. I smile at him a little scooting my body closer to him.

"You look incredible," He says softly as he leans closer to me his face only inches from mine. " You always do but this is just.." With a dry mouth I look down at his towel and quickly move my eyes back up to his face. The energy between us was already changing from sweet and soft to lustful.

"I just don't have any clean clothes here." I tell him with a small laugh.

"Mhmm." He says clearly not paying attention to what I was saying. He moves more onto the bed and looks my body up and down again before climbing on top of me.

He places his lips onto mine a little. Our kisses are soft and teasing, coming together and drifting apart. His tongue playfully glides over mine. His hand wraps around my damp hair and I can feel his growing erection press against my stomach as he brings his body closer to mine.

He eases his fingers up slowly unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing, my heart beat increasing with each button the comes undone. My breast are soon exposed and Keith's eyes are wide and full of lust as he rubs his thumb over my exposed nipple.

"What do you want to do Liyah," His voice comes out shaky and uncontrolled.

"I want.. I want you to.. you know,"I say softly trying not to sound as shy as I was feeling at the moment.

"You sure?" He pants. I can see the uncertainty in his brown eyes.

"Yes Keith I'm sure,"

"I love you okay?"He assures me and I nod.

"I love you too."

Keith slowly pushes my thighs open and lets out a sharp breath as his eyes catch a glimpse of my expose skin. As soon as Keith's mother left I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted Keith's body on top of mine for the longest time and this moment is perfect. The rains still falls heavily outside but the thunder had stopped.

He places both of his hands on my thighs and squeezes gently before kissing down my stomach to a spot I assume he is learning very well. My body involuntarily lifts off the bed and his tongue moves up and down while he wraps his arms around my thighs, keeping them apart.Within seconds my legs begin to shake and I grip the sheets as he continues lapping his tongue around me.

"Tell me how good it feels," He says against me.

Strangles sounds escape my lips as I try to tell him how good he makes me feel. He continues to say filthy things, licking me in between every other naughty sentence, forming a delicious pattern as my body shakes and my toes curl.

When I regain my composer he brings his mouth back up to mine.

"You sure.."He asked me again and I just nod this time assuring him that I was. I kiss him hard as I reach down grabbing at his towel to pull it off. I grab his erection and move my hand up and down. His eyes close and he sucks in a sharp breath. The anticipation of what is coming next fills me and time seems to slow down, for some reason I just don't feel nervous about this. All I feel is the love between the two of us.

He moves his hands to part my legs a bit further, he rubs his finger over me, his eyes connect to my eyes and his lips connect to mine, he kisses me slowly, his tongue teasing mine. I'm so eager to fill him inside me, my hands go back to his back in a desperate attempt to pull him closer to me.

"Slow baby, we need to go slow,"He whispers his lips touching my earlobe.

"It's going to hurt Aaliyah so, just tell me if you want me to stop, I mean it okay," He says in a gentle voice.

"Okay," I gulp. I have heard that losing you virginity hurt, I've overheard girls at schools in the cafeteria bragging about their first time and describing the pain, but It can't be that bad. Well I hope not a least.

He kisses me again, I feel him brush against me causing me to shudder, seconds later he slowly begins pressing into me, it's such a strange feelings, my eye screw shut and I hear myself gasp.

"You okay?"He whispers into the kiss, I nod and he moves further into me. I wince at the pain feeling him deep inside of me. it hurt like hell.

"Fuck.."Keith groans out, his body barley moving this feeling is extremely uncomfortable.He slowly rolls his hips, the pain continues but Keith kisses me all over my face, tears form in my eyes but I try to keep my focus on his kisses.

"Liyah," He moans and rolls his head back.

"I love you Liyah,"He breaths against my neck, the sound of his voice eases the pain a little more. I know that if I try to speak I'll Probably scream or cry or say something weird so I keep my mouth shut.

"Do you want me to stop."He stutters, I can hear the enjoyment and worry battling in his voice.  

"No" I chock out, he continues his movements slow and steady as he gives me sloppy wet kisses on my neck, they felt like heaven also easing the pain as he pushes a bit deeper.

"Liyah am I hurting you,"He breaths as his motion slows a little,  I shake my head assuring him he wasn't. I wrap my arms tightly around his arms holding him as close as I can. 

"Just please don't stop until you're all done." I breathe. His rhythm speeds up and the pain begins to dissolve. I watch him in awe, his eyes are closed tightly. His jaw is clenched and his hard muscles contract and pull against his skin. He places his head in the side of my neck as he comes undone, his breathing is heavy, hot and wild against my skin. He brings his face to mine and opens his eyes.

Time slows and stops and slows even more as he moves in and out of me, I kiss his neck and the spot under his ear, He shivers and moans my name. 

"I love you so much,"He reminds me again. 

"I love you Keith,"I manage to say, he moans and brings his lips back to mine. 

"baby I'm going to come," He groans I feel him lifting his body but I hold him closer to me as tightly as I can. 

"Don't pull out I want all of you,"I say as I push my lips onto his. 

"Liyah I'm not wearing a condom," He groans but I continue to hold him tightly wrapping my legs around him. 

He lets out a sigh as he comes, promises of unconditional love are made as he tenses and gently falls on top of me. 

"Are you okay,"He ask as he tries to catch his breath. 

"Yes, I'm fine." I assure him

He slowly pulls out of me the sudden emptiness feels strange. 

"Does it hurt?" He says as he runs his finger up and down the skin on my stomach. 

"I'm just a little afraid to stand up." I laugh and he places a kiss on my cheek. 

He lays his head on my stomach and I place my hands on his head rubbing softly. 

"I remember when we were in the 8th grade and I was laying on your stomach while we watched a movie in here, we watching Harlem nights. I remember you telling me how fine you found Eddie Murphy and I told you about how fine I thought Jasmine Guy was, when the sex scene came I felt so uncomfortable because you still thought the idea of sex was gross and I didn't,"He laughed. I remember that, but what he doesn't know is that movie was the cause of my sexual awakening. The scene between Jasmine Guy and Eddie Murphy made me feel weird especially since Keith has laying right on my stomach. I remember him turning his head to look at me after the part had ended and I scrunched my nose up at him causing his to laugh.  

"You ever imagined us being right here like this?" He questions and I shake my head. "Yeah me either."

"Want to watch the movie?"He asked with a little smirk and I nod. He hops out of the bed and walks over to his dresser. 

"Cute butt."I laugh as I look at his smooth round ass. 

"You perv," He says as he pulls a pair of boxers out sliding them on. 

Keith goes into his closet and takes the movie tape down putting it inside the vcr. After he pushes play he makes his way back to the bed laying right back onto my stomach this time wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I could stay like this forever," He says as he places a small kiss on my skin. 

"Me too." 

Thanks so much for reading guys I hope I can update later today or tomorrow around this time. I hope you all enjoy this very inticipated update and moment. you guys are so kind thanks so much for understanding me and supporting me ~Lisa 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 15.5K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
25.2K 893 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
8.2K 1.3K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
4.3M 99.8K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...