Magcon Fan Fiction (Nash Grie...

By saniyya24

What will happen when 4 friends go to Magcon? Will they fall in love? Will hearts be broken? Will friendships... More

Magcon Fan Fiction (Nash Grier/ Taylor Caniff/ Jack Gilinsky/ Shawn Mendes)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 part 1
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel

Chapter 9

2.9K 48 5
By saniyya24

Jack P.O.V.

Okay what the hell just happened? Paige may be little, but damn she just opened a can of whoop ass on Piper. I just love Paige so much, she's my number 1 priority right now. I know exactly what to do. It's what I do best.

Paige P.O.V.

Yup, I just realized I love jack. I just wish I would've realized this sooner, or none of this would've happened. As I was thinking I got a text, I'm hoping it's jack.

From Jack the bae 😍😘: babe can we talk? If so, meet me on the rooftop of the hotel.

To jack: okay...

I got ready, so I threw on some jean shorts, a Cali tank top, and black vans, and jacks Nebraska sweatshirt. I always wear it because it reminds me of him. I made my way to the rooftop, and there was jack with his guitar. He started singing All of Me by John Legend. At the end I was in tears. Jack came over to me and said "Paige, I'm so sorry. I love you so much and you're my girl. You may not love me-" I cut jack off. "I love you too. I love you, I love you, I love YOU!" I said. The biggest smile grew across jack's face, and he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. This kind of turned into a make out session but I didn't care, I missed his lips. We walked back to his hotel room and cuddled and fell asleep in his bed with his arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe in his arms.

A/N

How'd you like it? Sorry it was short I just had to write that chapter before my basketball game. I'll update another chapter later on, so keep reading! Aren't you happy jack and Paige are back together?! I know I am :)

~Saniyya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 13.6K 33
Being friends with him is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought. If any of you want to steal something from this story, you won't be dealing...
701 25 16
Two best friends meet Their idols. In the process one of the idols fall for a friend but perhaps could it be the wrong friend? Who will end up happy...
42.5K 482 33
*YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE STORY* You and Connor had the perfect relationship until Jc starts.. liking you?? Do you have mixed feelings? But things get...
153K 2.5K 27
Three best friends go to magcon to meet 9 "innocent" guys. when they go to the convention, whats going to happen when the girl's meet the guys? Will...