The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

Da moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... Altro

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This

1.5K 35 0
Da moonice__

The next day you were waken up by your alarm and same like yesterday, you decided to come early this morning.

After showering, changed to your uniform and had cereals as your breakfast, you locked the door and went to school.

---

You went into the class and surprisingly, you saw Doyoung sat right on your chair, playing with his fingers. He noticed you and he put his legs on your table on purpose.

"YAH DOYOUNG!!" you shouted.

Then you stomped towards him and shouted right infront of his face, "Can you just stop bothering me? Find another girl! There are so many pretty girls outside!!"

He smirked and turned his head to you, "But not as pretty as you, jagiya!"

"Tsk, I'm not even pretty. Please get off from my chair and go to your own class. This is not even your class!" you said sternly.

"Okay fine~" he stood up and went out of the class.

"So weird.." you mumbled as you sit on your chair.

Soon the class started and went smoothly until it's time for PE class. You went to your locker to get your PE uniform and got changed.

"NaEun-ah! Are you done?" you shouted.

"Yes yes I'm done!! Let's go!" she said as she rushed out of the toilet.

The lesson for today is basketball which you're still okay with it. You're not good, but at least you could play.

The teacher said that another class will join your class today and unfortunately, that other class is Doyoung's class.

You were teamed up and you were against Doyoung's team. You groaned and started to play.

You admitted that he's really good at basketball. His team scored and you got annoyed. So when he was dribbling, you ran and tried to get the ball from him.

But he suddenly pushed you violently until you fell on the ground. You saw your knee was bleeding and when you're about to hold it, you realized that both of your hands were bleeding so much.

Everyone came to see your condition and you saw Doyoung standing a bit far, smirking and felt satisfied with what he had done.

Your PE teacher approached you and asked, "Are you okay? Do you want to go to the clinic?"

"I don't want to go to the clinic, sir. May I just go home?" you begged.

"Okay, go home and get some rest," he said.

"Thank you, sir!"

You stood up and bowed to him. You quickly ran to grab your bag with your bleeding hands and knees. Then you went out of the school.

You couldn't walk properly as your knee hurt so bad and you started to get dizzy because your blood came out too much.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone and without looking at that person, you said sorry. You were about to go but that person grab your hand.

"Y/N-ah! Gwenchana? What happened to you??"

You looked up and saw Baekhyun with a worried face. He immediately opened his mask and he didn't use sunglasses so you knew that it's him.

But your vision was blurry and you couldn't see him clearly.

"I.. I.." you were about to answer when suddenly you felt your body really weak.

Baekhyun quickly held you really tight and shook you gently. He cupped your face and started to panick.

"Y/N-ah! Why are you bleeding so much huh?" he asked and his voice was pretty loud as he was really worried.

You couldn't answer him and suddenly your surroundings became pitch dark.

'I faint. I'm such a weak girl. And I hate it."

---

You opened your eyes slowly and looked around. You groaned a bit as your neck hurt when you moved.

You sighed in relief when you realized you were in your own room. The door was opened and you saw your mom smiling.

"Omma..." you called weakly.

"Hey sweetheart~" mom greeted as she sat beside my bed.

"What happened?" you asked.

"You fainted. And that handsome guy brought you here. Ommo.. I can't believe you know, he's such a kind and polite guy.." she said.

"You mean Baekhyun?" you asked.

"Yup! Even his name is really nice," mom said.

"Omma, you don't know who he is?" you furrowed your eyebrows, confused.

"Of course I know, he's one of the EXO members right? The very popular group!"

"Then you don't ask me any questions like I mean you don't freak out or something?"

"No.. At first I was really shocked when he bring you here. He's the one who carry you all the way here," mom said.

"Then, I thanked him and asked him what is happening. And he told me everything, except the reason why you faint and bleed so much because he doesn't know. I kept on asking him questions and he answered me patiently," mom continued.

You were really shocked and touched by his attitude towards your mom and the fact that he brought you here.

"Woah I didn't know that. Where is he?" you asked.

"He said the he has schedules so he can't be here for so long. Oh, I forgot, he's the one who take care of you too," she sweetly smiled.

You looked at your hands and they were neatly bandaged. You smiled and took your phone.

"Okay, I'll go down to prepare our dinner!" mom said as she went out.

You searched for Baekhyun's contact and started to type.

You : Oppa, thank you for everything~ ❤❤

You waited for his reply then after a few minutes, he replied.

Baekhyun : Ur welcome.. Are you okay now?

You : Yes, I got so much better because of you.

Baekhyun : Aaww, your mom told you everything huh? 😏

You : Yea.. What's with that smirk?

Baekhyun : Nothing! 😆

You : Oppa, why did you do that? I mean why did you bring me here and take care of me while you're busy?

Baekhyun : Because I can't just leave you there at the street.

You : Okay.. But how about the taking care?

Baekhyun : Uhm.. I don't know, just feeling like to do that hehe~

You : I don't understand you, oppa..

Baekhyun : Well it's your problem.

You : Okay then bye.

Baekhyun : Is that how you say bye to the person that just helped you?

You rolled your eyes after reading his message.

You : Annyeong, oppa!! Take caree! Saranghae! 😊😊

Baekhyun : Sounds so sarcastic.

You : I'm surprised you actually know.

Baekhyun : Of course. I'm smart.

You switched off your phone and rested you head on the pillow. You closed your eyes and tried to imagine how Baekhyun brought you here with such difficulties and took care of you even though he's busy.

Suddenly, you felt butterflies in your stomach as you think about him. Your heart beat so fast and your face was literally red.

"Ommo! What happened to me? I've never been like this only when I think about someone except Doyoung last time. Well, I always blush when someone did sweet things to me. But I never blush when I think about someone," you talked by yourself.

'Do I like him? Not as my friend or idol? Really? Do I love him?'

You shook your head.

"Ani ani! It can't be!! I can't love him. This is going to hurt me so bad if I love him. Because.."

"He's not going to love me back," you said blankly.

"It's weird though, I'm sure that all of the fans wanna date him and wanna be his wife the moment they meet him. But I don't.."

"But now.. What's with this feelings?"

You were in your deep thought when suddenly your mom called you.

"Y/N-ah! Dinner is ready!!" she shouted.

"Okay I'm coming!" you shouted back and quickly went downstairs.

You sat on the chair and looked at your mom who's busy putting down the plates.

"Omma.." you called.

"Hm? What's wrong?" she looked up at you.

"Is it okay, if I like him?" you asked.

Mom chuckled, "Of course it's okay! You should like him! He helped you a lot! Besides, many girls all over the world like him so why can't you?"

"No, it's not that, omma. I like him not as his fan or friend. I like him as.. you know," you said as you looked down.

"Aigoo! My little girl finally fall in love with someone else after that liking that Doyoung!" mom said happily.

"Huh? What's wrong with you, omma?"

"Just eat first, let's talk about it later," mom said.

Author's Note :
Ommo!! Finally, it reached the part where you realized your feelings for Baekhyun. It took so many chapters to reach this.
Maybe some of you thought that you already fell in love before this, but no. You only like Baekhyun as his fan or his friend. In this story, your love as a fan and when you were in love with him in this chapter is different. Like, the feeling is different. So I hope you undestand hehe~
Please comment, vote and keep reading! Thank you so much! 😊

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
1.5K 45 14
for the 4 years of being an exo-l, she finally goes to one of their concerts but; she expected to be just another fan but to the exo members, she's s...
2.3K 269 24
When EXO hide from their best friend Shin Y/n that they're debuting, they lose her trust, and leave her. One year later, however, her dream of becomi...