Boku No Hero Academia X Reade...

By thecreativityisreal

Come one, come all to this book of trashy humor and loads of immaturity. This is going to be a bit different... More

First Impressions
Meeting Again
Transfering To U.A./ becoming friends
What He Thinks About You
New Character: Asui Tsuyu
WOAH.
When they Confess
First Date
First Kisses *wink wink*
When you Fight
Tsuyu Asui: when you fight
Them without you
You Without Them
I dont like A/n chapters...
Ive made a decision!
Soulmate AU Special!
Soulmate AU Special p.2!
You Make Up
They tell you a pick up line
Real quick
They Get in a Fight
They Get Jealous
*HIATUS*
I am so sorry

1K?! Seriously!!!

19.4K 137 11
By thecreativityisreal

This, unfortunately is not an update. It is, however, an announcement! We reached 1K reads!!! How cool is that! Its weird to think that there are 1000 people out there that read this book! I recently joined Track (today was the first day) and there are about 200 people in track. Multiply that by five and that's about how many people have read this! I can thank you guys enough! As a reward for you all, would you like to see a one shot of any character you desire? I've seen other authors do this and I think its a cool idea. So go ahead, suggest a one shot and a character. I will not do OC's though. Throw your suggestions at me and I'll try to get them done real soon!

As another note, I'm really sorry. Updates might be slowed down just a small bit. That's because I joined the track team. I have 10 practices, two school weeks, until our first meet and I'm only able to miss 2 of the ten practices. So... Yeah. But it might also speed up because I'll have more bus time to write stuff. Idk. Anyway, I'll see you all in the next chapter. Farewell my 1K readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.2K 13
scenarios with this lovely shy boy He is the sweetest and the most shy person I know, I hope he can be happy
66K 1.9K 8
(F/n) (L/n) is a world known female ice skater.Mostly because she's the youngest female ice skater (She's also 15). She is known for being called The...
15.8K 248 16
This is the first time I ever did a Levi fanfic and it might not be good. This is taking place in season 3 and I'm hyped about the season 4 finale to...
1.2K 71 30
A bunch of BNHA X Reader oneshots and more! This is my first book so sorry if it's not perfect 😅 I do not own the characters of My Hero Academia Al...