When they Confess

A/n After this chapter, I'll have two more to do: first date and first kiss. Then we can get into the other scenarios. If there are any more characters that you'd like me to add, just say the word and I'll be on it. I'm thinking of adding Aizawa because I know my sister likes him. Idk if she reads this though. Without further ado, let's get right into it.

Midoriya Izuku (imagine his confession with a lot more stutter)

     School has been great. You had to take a late quirk apprehension test and passed with flying colors. Since it was outside, you were able to manipulate the terrain to your will pretty easily. As for classmates, you like almost everyone. You get along with Tsuyu (as she told you to call her) and Mina, they're good friends of yours. You quickly learned that not too many people in the class are jerks, but Bakugou Katsuki is at least five people's worth of douche-iness.

     All other people aside, Izuku is your favorite classmate. Because you sit next to him, you spend a lot of time together. And its a good thing, too because you've sort of really fallen for him. He's kind and compassionate and always seems willing to put himself in danger in order to save someone else. Others may say he looks kind of plain, but you still think he's pretty cute. Whenever he's around you, your heart starts to beat faster and you get more choked up than usual. Its not the best, but at the same time... Its kind of great.

     The bell rang for lunch. As you pulled out the bento you had made the previous night, a small white envelope, sealed with a f/c heart sticker fluttered down. You set down your lunch and reached for it, not noticing Izuku suddenly going silent and Uraraka suddenly squealing.

     "H-hey. There was a note in my lunch. Should I open it?" You asked your closest friends, receiving an excited squeal of "Yes!" from a certain brown haired girl and a silent nod from the black haired boy who stole your heart. (I don't know why it took me so friggen long to type JUST this much of the paragraph) You carefully peeled away the colored heart that sealed the letter closed and unfolded the paper carefully to reveal a folded piece of light blue stationary. Upon unfolding the blue paper, you were faced with neatly written black ink that spoke words you never though anyone would use to describe you. The pleasant complimentary was followed with the words "Please meet me on the roof after school. I shall await your arrival." You blushed and gingerly put the letter away with a small smile on your face, thoughts of who the mystery sender could be. Your cheeks and ears were set ablaze at the possibility of Izuku being the sender.