They tell you a pick up line

A/n ah, back to good ol' random shit. For the record, I have two chapters that I'm working on rn, and school is about to start too, so production might slow a tiny bit. We'll see. But wish me good luck with advanced math as my first period.

Midoriya Izuku

     You and Deku were sitting together at lunch at a vacant table away from the general population. Both of you were totally silent, just enjoying each other's company. You both had already finished eating and we're just leaning against each other, taking joy from the presence and warmth of the other person. Neither of you had spoken since you finished eating, but it was a mutual silence. This quiet atmosphere might be the reason behind you being surprised by him suddenly talking.

     "If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard." After he said this, he leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips. A blush made itself very prominent on your face making your cheeks warm and red.

     "D-deku? Where did that come from?" You smiled softly up at him.

     "I-i don't know. I love you so much, though, y/n." He spoke, staring softly into your eyes.

     "I love you too, Izuku." You two shared another soft kiss and parted only to look into each other's eyes clearly.

(That made me feel tingly as I was writing it.)

Bakugou Katsuki

     (Gonna be OOC, but I thought it was funny)

     You were leaned back in your chair with your feet on your desk, waiting for Katsuki to arrive and waiting for class to begin. You hummed lightly to yourself, trying to ignore the mumbled arguing happening by the door. Finally, when someone said your name, you looked up to see Katsuki.

     "Hey, what's up?" You said, taking your feet off the desk and sitting normally. You noticed a slight blush on Katsuki's face, but didn't say anything about it.

     "Wanna screw?" You looked into his palm which he held open with a screw in the center of it. (If you don't get this let me explain: screwing is another way of saying doing the nasty, frick fracking, banging, however you want to say it.)

     You looked at Katsuki with a deadpanned expression and waited a moment. You were ready to let this slide, but when you took one last look at his smirking face and suggestive eyebrow wiggles, you decided otherwise. You placed your hand on the back of his head, leading him to believe you were bringing him in for a kiss. Oh boy was he wrong. Instead, you pushed his head down with a lot of force, slamming his face into the desk and standing up to tower above him with a disappointed look on your face.

     "Dammit, Kirishima! You said this would work!" He pointed accusingly to a laughing Kirishima by the door and threw the screw at him. You suspected these two were the culprits behind the whispered argument earlier. You walked over to Kirishima with a gentle smile on your face.

     "Were you the one who convinced him to do this?" You asked calmly. Kirishima nodded, still bent over in laughter. You wasted no time in grabbing the back of his head and slamming it into the ground, similar to what you did to Katsuki.

     "Fuckin' idiots." You muttered as you walked back to your desk, resuming the position you had before the screw incident.

Todoroki Shouto

     Someone at your (idk. I'm saying you live in a castle.) castle decided that it'd be a grand idea to make you go buy some nice civilian clothes, considering you mostly own fancy dresses. But since you want to incorporate yourself into normal society more, you need the proper clothing. And who better to take shopping than your boyfriend, Shouto?