I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 23 <3

3.6K 47 11
By justadreamer65

All Rights Reserved.

This has been EDITED. :) 

_______________________________

Recap:

“Zoe, I have already asked for your attention on the board and you still ignore me, next time I have to ask, it’s detention for you!!” He screamed, well he probably didn’t but he did in my head… because my brain started vibrating, well what bit of it I have left…

I probably drank my brain cells to death last night…

“Sir, not meaning to sound rude or anything but could you keep it down!” I whispered to him.

He frowned and looked at me like I was retarded! “No” He snapped and stomped back up to the board, fucking creep!

At least I can say bye bye to this hangover when I whip out the alcohol again… which it tonight! I sound like an alcoholic, but I’m not I assure you… well I don’t think so!

________________________________

Chapter 23: 

Imagine two hundred or three hundred horny teenagers in the same room, together. Well that’s exactly my situation not that I’m even sober enough to think about it… I’m here about thirty minutes and I’m as drunk as a hobo’s oh his normal day in life… that hangover I once had it gone down the drain!

Tomorrow it will be a normal hangover multiplied by x4, the excitement…

Right now I’m at this Jake guys house, even though I don’t know the guy he throws a pretty good party… raising my vodka to you Jake! I have some sort of creature behind me, dry humping me. If I was him I would stumble away as fast as I could, considering he is out of his head drunk.

Where is my boyfriend you ask? Well I might just find him passed out on in what looks like a little girls room, I’d say Jakes sister, always knew Tate was a kiddie fiddler…

I stumbled my way upstairs to give him a ‘good night’ but instead I found him passed out on a little kid’s bed, how original!

So then I found myself downstairs in the sitting room, dancing my ass off, of course. Some kind of animal rubbing his manly parts against me, well that was until, my knee slipped and ‘accidently’ knocked full force into his manly jewels that showed him he ran like a little girl, screaming.

As for now I am currently busting some moves with little ole’ me… I have had the strangest few months ever.

So much for my dad seeing me ‘soon’, he is in jail how would he see me soon… I swear some people bring pranks way too far…

I decided I was getting too sober for my liking and stumbled my way into the kitchen.

It was time to whip out the whiskey; I grabbed the Jack Daniels, poured myself a cup and drank it like it was water, now my drunken goggles were on and everybody looked better than they actually were…

Now don’t get me wrong, I can still look but can’t touch, think of it as window shopping because that’s exactly what I’m thinking of it as…

It’s like when you have a favourite pair of shoes and then you see the most amazing shoes ever but you stay loyal to the first pair; there is my situation for you in detail, like it was in the dictionary!

“Zoe? Where have you been? I have been looking for you everywhere…” Alissa asked, well attempted to ask which lead to her trying to shout over the loud music.

“Um here, by the drink…” I slurred, clearly drinking two nights in a row has not been a good idea, I’m here about thirty minutes and I’m getting to the stage that I’m about to pass out…

I wouldn’t be surprised if I woke up in a ditch in the morning, oh the joy of drinking my teenage years away…

“Well get your ass out on that dance floor, when I go home I want my feet to be sore, now move your gift and let’s go…”

“You might but I, on the other hand, actually want to be able to walk tomorrow…” I stated truthfully, I did not want to be complaining about how I could basically not walk all day…

She grabbed my hand and hauled me out to the dance floor, much to my protest, of course.

Once she pulled me into the middle of the floor, I had sweaty bodies rubbing up against me, in every single angle I turned in…

‘Give Me Everything’ by Pitbull and we started busting out our drunken moves, Alissa started doing her famous sprinkler move. I was cringing for us both when I joined in.

When my feet finally started to burn, I dragged myself up the stairs to find my currently passed out boyfriend.

I stumbled my way upstairs, searching for the room where I dumped him earlier, I finally found the little kid’s room that he was in and bust in the door, and I found him exactly where I left him.

His body was slumped on the bed, his head hanging off the bed and his feet rested on the wall next to him that is obviously not very comfortable.

I stumbled my way over and threw myself on top of him. He groaned but still did not wake up; he could sleep through an earthquake…

I could still hear the loud music clearly; some song that wasn’t in English was playing…

“Tate?” I gave him a shove, surprised he didn’t fall off the bed with the force I put into it.

“Mum, can I please sleep in? It’s not a school day…” He groaned.

I giggled, what 17 year old boy, no scratch that, what 17 year old asks their mum can they sleep in? Real independent Tate…

“Tate, its Zoe, not your mum silly, get your ugly ass up! I want to go home but I can’t go without you, so come on…” I slurred, and I wonder how my parents have so much trust in me? You want to know why, because I’m that responsible…

“Yeah ok” he spoke into his pillow, which leaded to it all to come out as mumbles.

“I will be waiting for you outside in 10 minutes because I need air, first I’ll tell everyone we are going…” I answered while slowly but surely making my way to the door.

“Be right there” He murmured into the pillow, god help that little kid when she lies down and it reeks in alcohol…

I made my way in to the kitchen on my mission to find at least once person, I searched the whole kitchen and finally found Ayla and Chace standing around talking to a bunch of people, but obviously I could see his hand on her back going very low for it to be a friendly gesture…

I smirked to myself, unbelievable. Well I think we all know who will not be going home alone…

I weaved my way through the crowd and finally reached Ayla, “I’m heading home with Tate” I shouted over the music.

“Okay, you want me to come with you?” She asked looking at me uncertainly.

“No I’m fine honestly, you have a good time and I’ll see you tomorrow, make sure you let the rest know me and Tate have gone home…” I reassured her; I kissed Chace’s cheek and hugged Ayla goodbye then made my way outside.

When I got outside, the cold wind hit me like a bitch. I pulled my denim jacket tighter around me.

I made my way over to the edge of the house where the side door was; I shivered and took in my surroundings while I waited for Tate.

There weren’t many people around considering that its 1:00 in the morning… The breeze whipped the branches on the trees all around, all of a sudden it got eerily quiet and everyone seemed to have vanished inside, most likely because it was freezing…

After all Oliver’s questions about me going to the party he was nowhere to be found in sight…

I all of a sudden had this feeling that someone was watching me, I looked all around.

I seriously was way too paranoid for my own good… but I really couldn’t shake off the feeling that I was being stalked… I sound crazy!

‘Stop being so paranoid Zoe’ I mumbled to myself, I really just want Tate to be out here already…

I looked left and right the party was still raging, I could hear the music from where I am and a few feet away there was drunken teenagers dry humping each other…

I really have to stop being so paranoid, nobody is going to attack you Zoe.

I felt someone behind me and I whipped around faster than light, to my surprise there was no one there.

I looked at the door waiting to see Tate walk through it, knowing his face will calm me down.

I could hear footsteps behind me and turned my head so fast I think I maybe gave myself whiplash, it was only some couple coming back from bushes… wondering what they were doing. I scoffed to myself not hard to guess!

I heard more footsteps but didn’t even bother worrying about it, probably another couple coming back from an ‘exciting’ night…

Out of nowhere I got lifted off my feet, and I tried to scream but someone covered my mouth with a cloth… I felt so helpless that there were people a few feet away and I couldn’t scream for help!

I tried to hit them, bite them or kick them but they easily restrained me… I was helpless…

“I have her…” I heard a man’s voice mumbled.

I could feel myself fading into the darkness but not right before I got thrown into some kind of van…

The last thought I had was tonight the night I would die? ….

________________________________                         

So bet you, you never were expecting or maybe you were…not really sure, let me know your thoughts people… :) but I really hope you like it, and sorry if it’s quite short but I really can’t be bothered to write a long chapter because I’m so tired, I’m just home and I kept my promise of updating today :) …

So now I think there are about 2 chapters and an epilogue left :( I’m so sad that it’s nearly over but I’m excited to start working on something new for you guys :D .. I really hope you liked it…

sorry for the little mistakes, I quickly ran thorugh it but I'm too tired to properly edit it :) thanks anyway for sticking with my tired writing!

Please let me know what you thought,

Don’t forget to comment and vote please…. :) I appreciate it a lot!

And thanks so much for reading :D

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

* Next Friday *

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
48.5K 1.8K 36
Marisa's life: Parties, the pool, boys, annoying sisters, embarrassing moments, and hanging out with her friends. Even though sometimes things get ou...
125K 3.2K 39
Maybe moving to America won't be as bad as it seems. _._.__._.__._.__._._ Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved®. #33 in Moving #29 in Teen Parent #5...