Pretty || 석진

Av desmadres

"i'm afraid you'll leave." i said one day. "you're so pretty." [ short chapters; #6 in the red bullet series;... Mer

pretty
+ one
+ two
+ three
+ four
+ five
+ six
+ seven
+ eight
+ nine
+ ten
+ eleven
+ twelve
+ thirteen
+ fourteen
+ fifteen
+ sixteen
+ seventeen
+ nineteen
+ twenty
+ twenty one
+ twenty two
+ twenty three
+ twenty four
+ twenty five
+ twenty six
+ twenty seven
+ twenty eight
+ twenty nine
+ thirty
+ thirty one
+ thirty two
+ thirty three
+ thirty four
+ thirty five
+ thirty six
+ thirty seven
+ thirty eight
+thirty nine
+ forty
+ forty one
+ forty two
+ forty three
+ forty four
+ forty five
+ forty six
+ forty seven
+ forty eight
+ forty nine
+ fifty
epilogue

+ eighteen

3.2K 154 7
Av desmadres

+ eighteen

from out of nowhere, a woman appeared and greeted me. she asked for her fee, which i immediately paid and she pulled out a deck of tarot cards. she shuffled them first, before dropping one onto the table in front of me.

"you're here to ask about your girlfriend." she started as she looked at the card on the table, taking me by surprise. "you're wondering if she's just using you like your friends think."

i nodded my head slowly.

she dropped a few more cards and observed them before continuing. "she loves you. but your own insecurities and distrust will push her away. she'll leave you if--"

i didn't hear the rest of her prediction because i got up from my seat and hurriedly left the tent.

-

last update for the day. 

again, thank you all for reading and voting. also, thank you for almost getting this story to 2k reads. it means a lot to me, and im very excited about that.

have a wonderful day!

-clary

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
248K 10K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...