Writing On The Wall - Text Fi...

By WritingByMonroe

It said "Call Lauren for a Good Time" and under the writing on the wall was a number More

Saturday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday (Part 1)
Sunday (Part 2)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday (Part 1)
Saturday (Part 2)
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
March 22
March 30
April 1
April 17
April 24
May 4
May 10
May 14
May 19
May 20
May 23
May 28
May 31
June 2 (Part 1)
June 2 (Part 2)
June 3 (Part 1)
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 15
June 16 (..For real this time)
June 19
June 21 (Part 1)
June 21 (Part 2)
June 22
June 24
June 25 (Part 1)
June 25 (Part 2)
June 26 (Part 1)
June 26 (Part 2)
June 27
June 30
July 1
July 2
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10
July 11
July 15
July 16 (Part 1)
July 16 (Part 2)
July 16 (Part 3)
July 20
July 25
July 26
July 27 (Part 1)
July 27 (Part 2)
July 27 (Part 3)
July 27 (Part 4)
July 27 (Part 5)
July 27 (Part 6)
August 4
August 12
August 13
August 19
August 20
August 21
August 22 (Part 1)
August 22 (Part 2)
August 27
August 28
September 2 (Part 1)
September 2 (Part 2)
September 6 (Part 1)
September 6 (Part 2)
September 7 (Part 1)
September 7 (Part 2)
September 12
September 13
September 14 (Part 1)
September 14 (Part 2)
September 17
September 18
September 21 (Part 1)
September 21 (Part 2)
September 21 (Part 3)
September 27 (Part 1)
September 27 (Part 2)
September 30 (Part 1)
September 30 (Part 2)
October 3
October 4 (Part 1)
October 4 (Part 2)
October 5
October 6 (Part 1)
October 6 (Part 2)
October 7 (Part 1)
October 7 (Part 2)
October 13
October 15
October 20
October 23 (Part 1)
October 23 (Part 2)
October 25
October 29
October 31 (Part 1)
October 31 (Part 2)
November 2
November 8
November 13
November 19
November 21
November 23 (Part 1)
November 23 (Part 2)
November 25
....Guys, can we talk about Down for a second?
November 27 (Part 1)
Down Music Video and Update Promise
Opinion time
Update soon
November 27 (Part 2)

June 3 (Part 2)

8.9K 253 152
By WritingByMonroe

Smut warning.

The party was in full swing, there were more people than originally planned and Lauren wasn't even sure any of them knew who Normani was, who any of the girls were, but it was Summer in Miami and a party was a party and when word gets out it becomes a bigger party. Lauren was trying to keep the house clean, people were everywhere and so were beer cans and bottles and Lauren was walking around with a garbage bag attached to her hand.

"Babe," Camila whispered coming up behind Lauren. "Stop cleaning and come party, you're not even putting a dent in the mess."

"My parents are gonna kill me, Camz," Lauren said flatly and the smaller girl just rolled her eyes and grabbed for the garbage bag, setting it down by the couch.

"They won't be home for a couple days and I'll help you clean in the morning," she said with a smile. "Let's go do some shots with the birthday girl, please?"

Camila's bottom lip was jutted out in a pout and how the hell could Lauren say no to those big brown eyes and long eyelashes that were batting in her direction. "Fine," Lauren sighed as she leaned in to kiss away the pout on Camila's face.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her into the kitchen where Ally was sitting on the counter, Hannah leaning between her legs with her back against the girl, the two of them talking animatedly to Dinah and Normani, who were tangled together close by. "Well look who it is, my best friend who abandoned me at my birthday party to go clean," Normani teased with a smile and Lauren just shook her head and laughed.

"Well I'm here now, let's do some shots, I believe I was promised earlier that I would get to experience drunk Camila tonight and I expect that promise to be followed through with," Lauren said reaching past Ally and Hannah for a bottle of tequila. 

"So you just lick the salt, take the shot, and eat the lime?" Camila asked nervously, staring down at what had been set in front of her.

"That's it, that's all," Hannah laughed. "It's not a big deal Camila, we aren't trying tequil-ya," Hannah said laughing at her own pun while Ally shook her head and leaned over to kiss the girl's cheek, ignoring the chorus of aww's coming from her friends.

"Uh, okay, do we like count to three or," Camila said looking at Lauren nervously.

Dinah laughed and nodded, "1, 2.."

"3.." Normani finished, the six girls taking their shots.

Camila downed the shot and grimaced, "Oh God, that's so gross, oh my, nope I don't like that."

"Come on Mila, it ain't that bad," Dinah told her as she began to refill the shot glasses.

Three hours later, three hours of shots, drinks, and dancing Lauren stumbled around the backyard, stopping in front of Ally and Normani who were setting up the table they had in the back yard. "Hey wanna be on our flip cup team?" Normani asked and Lauren pursed her lips in thought before shaking her head.

"Maybe later, has anyone seen Camz?"

The two of them shook their heads and apologized and Lauren let out a sigh, digging her phone out of her pocket.

---

Lauren: Camz whereare yuo?

Camila: Bedroooomm

Lauren: Staythere I iscoming

---

Stumbling through the house, Lauren pushed through the crowd of people and made her way up stairs and when she pushed open her bedroom door, she laughed. Camila was laying on the floor like a starfish, staring up at the ceiling with a drunken smile on her face.

"Whatcha doing?" Lauren said as she sat down, straddling Camila's waist. "You disappeared."

"Mmm-quieter," Camila slurred. "Loud downstairs."

Lauren laughed lightly and brought her hands to Camila's face, tracing the outline of the bruise next to her eye with the tip of her finger, "I love you, Camz. Thank you for coming home."

"Can I ask you something?" Camila whispered and Lauren nodded her head, tilting it to the side as she watched Camila's eyes. "Are you mad at me for fighting with Keana?"

"Kind of," Lauren sighed. "But not because you did it, more because I don't want you to ever get hurt and you are and it's my fault."

"It's not, it's Keana's," Camila said with a shrug. "I just wanted to protect you."

"You protect me just by loving me," Lauren said honestly as she leaned down and kissed Camila. "You protect my heart by giving me yours."

"Finn," Camila whispered.

"Finn?"

"Baby name, I like Finn," Camila clarified and Lauren let out a laugh and nodded her approval.

"I like it," she smiled and Camila pushed herself up on her elbows and took a breath.

"Laur?"

"Mhm."

"Thank you."

"For what?" Lauren asked already knowing what Camila was going to say.

"Existing."

"I exist for you, Camz."

"We should go back to the party before everyone thinks we're up here having sex."

"We could."

"Lauren, there's a house full of people!"

"Ugh, fine. No sex," Lauren said rolling off of Camila who just laughed and stood up off the ground, holding out a hand to help Lauren up.

"Well," Camila said backing her and Lauren up until Lauren's back hit the closet doors. "I mean," Lauren's breath hitched when she felt Camila's hand finding it's way under her dress, fingers playing with the elastic on the waistband of Lauren's underwear.

"Fuck," Lauren moaned as her head fell back and her hips bucked forward, Camila's fingers running the length of her folds, teasing at Lauren's entrance. "Camz, please?"

Camila smiled and pressed her fingers harder against Lauren's most sensitive spot and when she slid her hand further down she could feel how wet her girlfriend was under her touch. "Kiss me," Camila told her and Lauren complied crashing their lips together, whining loudly when she felt Camila's hand pull out of its spot between her legs. "Later, I promise," she laughed.

"You're such a fucking tease," Lauren mumbled and Camila just laughed as she brought her hand up to her lips and sucked on the tips of her fingers that were covered with the taste of Lauren.

"You always taste so sweet," Camila whispered in a sultry tone, winking at Lauren who was shaking with sexual desire. "Let's go downstairs."

"I don't want too."

Camila walked over to her bags and grabbed a present wrapped in gold before turning back to Lauren. "Too bad," Camila giggled, grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling her from the room, ignoring the whimper of protest coming from her girlfriend's mouth.

They found their friends by the table playing another round of flip cup and Camila walked over to Normani and wrapped her arms around her from behind. "I wanna give you your present," she giggled and Normani looked at her with a smile.

"Okay, well where is it?"

"Right here," Camila laughed as she held out a present she had in her hand. "You have to promise not to like, yell and scream and hit me with excitement though."

The anticipation was killing Normani as the girls gathered around, none of them having any idea what Camila had gotten her because Camila refused to share the information.

"Holy fucking," Normani looked up at Camila and then back to the photo in her hand. It was a picture of Beyonce at some radio station in LA and Beyonce was holding up a picture of Normani with one hand, pointing at it with the other.

"I heard she was gonna be there," Camila said with a shrug. "So..."

Camila tapped down at the bottom of the frame where there was a note tucked behind the glass.

Normani!

I hear this is for your birthday, happy 19th! I hope your day is flawless, you are one beautiful woman, don't let anyone dull that black girl magic inside of you.

Love always,

Beyonce

PS. Camila showed me a picture of you and your girlfriend Dinah, she looks like a keeper.

Normani screamed and Dinah looked at it with wide eyes mumbling incoherently and shocked about Beyonce thinking she was a keeper and Lauren grabbed the photo, her and Ally scanning it with mouths open, Hannah whispering to Ally that they should move to LA one day.

"You met Beyonce!" Normani screamed and Camila was sure that Normani looked like she might pass out.

"I did," Camila giggled. "I didn't think it was gonna happen, there were so many people there!"

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Lauren squealed as she handed the photo back to Normani who hugged it to her chest.

"So, is that a good present or..?" Camila asked with a smile and Normani answered by handing Dinah the photo and throwing herself towards Camila who was now wrapped in the girl's hug, Normani in a mess of tears. "Are you crying because Beyonce or because you're drunk?" Camila asked with a laugh.

"Both," Normani hiccupped as she pulled back and wiped at her eyes. "I'm gonna go put this in Lauren's room so it's safe, but we're all playing flip cup when I get back!" She yelled behind her as she took off towards the house.

"You showed Beyonce a picture of me," Dinah breathed and Camila let out a laugh.

"I did," she nodded and Lauren reached over and pulled Camila into a hug.

"Normani is going to love you forever!"

"So is Dinah," Camila whispered into Lauren's ear. "I got her a signature for her birthday too."

Lauren let out a drunken giggle and pulled back, "Flip cup?"

"Bring it on, baby," Camila laughed. "Hey Hannah, how does this game work?" She called out as Lauren moved to set up the table with Ally and Dinah.

Three against three. Dinah, Hannah, and Camila VS. Normani, Ally, and Lauren. Camila, much to everyone's surprise managed to chug her drink faster than Lauren, but Lauren flipped her cup first, winning the round for her team and just as they were about to set up another, a boy from Normani's dance team yelled something about Spin the Bottle and Ally decided they should all play.

It was the biggest game of spin the bottle most of them had ever seen, 10 guys and 10 girls and one green wine bottle set in the middle. Ally had been kissed twice, one girl and one guy and Normani spun and it landed on Dinah who was more than happy with the outcome. When it was Lauren's turn, Camila decided she didn't like the game anymore as she saw the bottle land on a pretty blonde with clear blue eyes and a shy smile. Lauren shrugged and climbed across the circle while Camila looked down at her hands not wanting to see the exchange. Crawling back to her spot, Lauren looked at Camila and smiled, leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"It's just a game, babe," Lauren said as she grabbed Camila's hand with hers. "Besides, that girl's got nothing on you."

She pulled her hand back and quirked an eyebrow as she heard Normani yell that it was Camila's turn and Camila laughed, because Lauren was right. It was just a game. Reaching forward Camila spun the bottle and watched it spin, landing on Dinah and Camila groaned loudly.

"Could be worse," Dinah giggled looking at her best friend and Camila smiled, grabbing Dinah by the face and pressing her lips firmly against Dinah's mouth and without thinking Dinah slipped her tongue past Camila's lips while Normani and Lauren looked at one another uncomfortably.

"Okay, that's enough," Normani yelled and Dinah and Camila pulled back laughing.

"Lauren's a lucky girl," Dinah whispered and Camila nodded her head with a goofy grin on her face.

"Mani too," she said with a wink as she turned and shuffled quickly back to Lauren.

"Well that was uh, heated," Lauren mumbled and Camila quickly noted the look of jealousy in Lauren's eyes.

Camila frowned and stood up, grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling her up too. "We will be back," she announced as she pulled Lauren away from the circle and around to the back of the garden shed.

"Cami-"

Lauren was cut off by Camila's mouth on hers and it was rough and hungry and Lauren moaned into it as Camila's hands found their way under Lauren's dress the way they had up in the bedroom.

"Camz, we're outside," Lauren panted, but the sentiment was cut short as Camila thrusted two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out and curling them against Lauren's walls that were contracting with the contact.

Camila's mouth worked it's way down Lauren's clavicle and she bit down hard on the smooth skin, sucking roughly with the intent of leaving her mark and she could feel Lauren's ragged breaths getting more uncontrollable. Camila knew that from their spot behind the shed, no one could see them so she dropped to her knees and pulled Lauren's underwear down replacing her fingers with her tongue and she was glad the music was loud because if it hadn't been someone may have heard Lauren's moans and Camila's name slipping from the girls mouth as Camila  moved her thumb to rub circles on Lauren's pleasure spot as her tongue continued inside of her.

"Jesus, Camz, I'm gonna," Lauren moaned her head falling back against the metal wall of the shed. "Fuck," Lauren's hips bucked and knees shook as her body succumbed to the orgasm running through her. Camila pulled back, leaving a line of kissed against Lauren's inner thighs before standing up and pushing Lauren tighter against the shed.

"Mm-love you," she giggled as she pressed a kiss to Lauren's mouth, the older girl still panting and trying to catch her breath. Camila bit her lip and leaned her forehead against Lauren's, waiting patiently for green eyes to open and when they did, Lauren looked at her with a passion Camila had never seen before

"You're trying to kill me," Lauren whispered and Camila shook her head.

"Kill you, no," she said with a wink. "Love you, always. We should get back before someone thinks I just fucked you behind a shed."

"You did."

"But do you want them to know that?"

"I don't even care," Lauren said with a shrug as she grabbed the back of Camila's neck and pulled her into a kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 18
29.2K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
255K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
120K 3.7K 27
"I need you Normani. Please? " Normani's my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Dinah g!p Under major construction- it was my first book