The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 15 : He Came Here

1.5K 38 4
By moonice__

You slowly opened the door. There, you saw him standing right infront of you wearing a mask and a sunglasses.

"Oppa, how did you know my house? Why did you come here? And why are you using sunglasses at night?" you attacked him with lots of questions.

Baekhyun ignored you and pushed you aside gently so he could come inside.

"OPPA!!" you shouted as you closed the door.

He took off his jacket, mask and sunglasses and sat on the sofa. Then he looked at you who was still standing infront of the door.

"Come, sit here!" Baekhyun said as he patted the sofa.

But you didn't come there, you were just standing there, glaring at him.

"Arasseo arasseo! I'll answer your questions, so come sit here!" Baekhyun said.

You finally walked towards to the sofa, crossing your hands. You sat, of course next to Baekhyun. Then he turned his face to you.

"So, remember when we accidentally met at the park near your house?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Last time, when I was walking around with Chanyeol and Kai, I accidentally saw you coming in to this house. So, I'm pretty sure that this is your house!" Baekhyun explained proudly.

You seemed a bit shocked by his statement but you just shrugged it off.

"I came here now because your mom isn't here.." he answered your second question.

"What? You're not suppose to come here when there's nobody except me," you argued.

"Think, if your mom is here then she will freak out if I suddenly come to your house. Besides, this is the only chance I can see your house."

What he said was actually true. If your mom is here, you were gonna need to explain her the whole thing since she's gonna asked lots of questions.

"Ooh and this sunglasses, it's to prevent me to be recognized by people. It will be a total mess if someone knew I'm here.."

Then he looked away from you.

"So what do you want to tell me about?" Baekhyun asked, without looking at you.

"Uhm.. it's about my friend.." you started.

Baekhyun's POV

"Who?" I asked.

"Doyoung.." she said.

Somehow, I felt like I've ever heard of that name. I was about to ask her but she already continued to talk. She explained everything in detail to me. I guess she really believed me for telling this story, which I think is private for her.

"Ooh, so he really likes you?" I asked, after she has done explaining.

"Uhm I don't know if he actually likes me or just playing with me," she replied.

Then I turned my head to see her and cheer her up. But it's too late, I saw her tears rolling down her cheek.

"Do you still love him?" I asked.

"No.. It's just because he came back, I always remembered of the time when I was really hurt because of him," she sobbed.

I wanted to comfort her so I pulled her into a hug. Then I patted her back, "Gwenchana.."

After she cried, she finally calmed down. So I decided to ask her the question that I've been keeping.

"So.. You like me?" I asked nervously.

She said that she told Doyoung that she likes me so maybe I should ask her to make sure.

She smiled, "Of course.. I like you as my idol and my brother!"

"Wait, but you told Doyoung that you like me not because you're my fan!" I argued, feeling a bit dissapointed with what she said.

"Ooh, that's just to prevent him from liking me. Sorry for bringing you up," she said softly.

I don't know why, but I felt really dissapointed. I don't like her right? But why do I feel dissapointed when she said that she likes me only as her idol?

"Oh gwenchana.. I thought you like me as.. as.. you know," I said, not be able to continue my words.

"Haha aniya! (no!) I love you as my brother to be honest. Like, we're already pretty close so I don't have to be your fan anymore right?" she smiled sweetly.

"Hahaha no need, you're my friend now!"

"Yeay, but don't worry oppa! I will still support you no matter what!" she said happily as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"So is that all you wanna say?" I asked, a bit louder so she could hear.

"Yupp! By the way, do you want some snacks?" she asked.

"I wanntt! Bring it here!" I shouted.

Suddenly, I heard a knock outside the gate. Then a few seconds later, the bell rang.

"Y/N-ah! I think you have a guest!" I informed her.

She popped up from the kitchen wall and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who's coming to my house this late?" she mumbled as she walked towards the door.

I quickly stood up and ran, "Wait, I'm coming with you!!"

We went to the gate and I saw a guy with a dark brown hair and black sparkling eyes. I know who he is. I remember now.

"How do you know my house?" Y/N asked with a poker face.

"Of course I know! How will I don't know my girlfriend's house?" he smirked.

"Shut up, I'm not your girlfriend!" Y/N snapped.

Then, his gaze turned to me as soon as he realized my presence. I saw his eyes widened and I bet he's shocked.

"Hy.. hyung??" he stutterred.

"What are you doing here? You know her?" he asked as he pointed at Y/N.

"Of course I know her, she's my soon-to-be girlfriend," I said calmly.

"WHAT?!?" both Y/N and Doyoung shouted.

"Don't lie, hyung! I know you're lying!" Doyoung said as his face got red, full of anger.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other?" Y/N asked.

"Doyoung is my childhood friend's brother. He's always stubborn and naughty since he was 5. Then we lost contact about 3 years ago," I explained.

"Yah, hyung!! Don't say bad things about me! I'm a very nice person as you can see!!" Doyoung shouted.

"As I can see you're such a bad person after shouting at oppa!" Y/N argued.

"What? Oppa?" he scoffed.

"Just stop with these arguments! I'm tired!" Y/N said as she pulled me with her, leaving Doyoung alone.

"YAH Y/N!! JUST SEE LATER!! I'LL DATE YOU ONE DAY! AND YOU'LL BE MY WIFE FOREVER!!" Doyoung shouted as loud as he could.

End of POV

You ignored him and went inside your house. You quickly closed the door and turned to Baekhyun.

"Oppa, what do you mean by soon-to-be girlfriend?" you asked.

Baekhyun seemed a bit shocked by your sudden question and he seemed like he didn't want to answer it.

"Oh, that.. I did that so he stopped bothering you, that's it."

"Are you sure? So it's a lie right?" you asked, to make sure.

Baekhyun looked down and answered, "Yess.."

You heaved out a relief sighed and smiled.

"Geurae.. (okay..) Want some snacks?" you asked.

"No, it's okay. I'll be going now." Baekhyun said.

"Already?? So fast.." you mumbled.

"Yea, it's already late anyway," he said.

"Hm, okay then.. Thank you for saving me," you smiled.

You waved at him and went outside to lock the gate after he came out.

"Annyeong!" Baekhyun waved back.

You went inside and closed the door. Again, you sighed. Somehow, you felt that you already missed Baekhyun even though he just left a minute ago.

You started to think about the conversation that you had with Baekhyun a while ago.

"Why did he look so nervous when I asked about the soon-to-be girlfriend thing? And.. he seemed so sad when I felt relief about him lying about it," you muttered.

You shrugged and went upstairs to your room. You played with your phone for a while and decided to go to bed. Since tomorrow is still school, which is Wednesday, and you have PE lesson.

Author's Note :
Annyeong~ I'm so sorry if this chapter is boring or has a lot of dramas in it.
Please comment and vote. And keep reading! Thanks~ I love you guys 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 76 38
You get the best summer of your life. When it's over.. will your summer love be that too? Suho fan fiction
6.9K 441 30
When Jongdae falls for his group member Chanyeol "I don't think I can keep this a secret." "You have to Jongdae, or else..." Started: 8/8/17 Ended:3...
24.2K 588 31
Yeon-a is close to achieving her dream of becoming one of the top idol group in Kpop industry, that is.... If she haven't tripped and fall on her deb...
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps