Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing

4.3K 129 17
By Littl3R3d

(Listen video up until 44secs or when Ari says even though you've lost your mind.)

Derek is squeezing the life out of me all while looking into my eyes. What was happening to him.

The guy that protected and saved me from so many things had turned out to be the guy that would take my life.

Beautiful green eyes were stained with rage and murder. They were ugly.

I was hitting Derek and scratching at his hands. "What the fuck?!" Cade shouts as he has just now realized what was happening, he then grabs on to Derek's shoulder pulling him away from me.

Once I'm free I start gagging and coughing as the air starts entering my body again . I look up at Cade pushing Derek to get out but just before that Abby runs away.

Cade rushes over to my bed and sits where Derek once sat. Derek is looking at me in shock as if he couldn't believe what he had just done.

"Are you okay?" Cade ask and his hazel eyes look into my blue eyes. I couldn't answer but I started crying and I leaned into his naked chest sobbing. Just then Derek leaves.

He doesn't hug me or anything he just sits still. I started to lift my hands up to wrap them around him and he jolts to his feet as if he just heard that I have an infectious diseases that was contagious and deadly.

I look at him still crying and then I turn to lay in my bed. I stay crying and Ashley flashes in my head. She always knew how to comfort my sobs, she always knew the right things to say.

How did everything change so quickly? I lost my best friend on my birthday and then all my other close friends and I start drifting apart.

I'm roommates with a guy who appears to be mean and I was almost killed by the guy I thought was my true love.

How did my life change so much? Was I not suppose to be nineteen. This will scar me forever.

There is a knock at the door and I look over and Cade walks over to open it. "Hey I'm Jess..Wow there! Can I have a guy as a roommate too?" Jessy asks teasingly.

"Jessy! Stop that." I hear Elizabeth scolding at her. "We are here to see Toby, may we come in?" Elizabeth explains and then asks.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Cade said, "Lynn?" Elizabeth's voice calls out and my bed sinks as one of them sits.

I turn my head to look at them, when I see that Elizabeth is the one who sat I fly into her arms. "Wow what the hell happened to your neck?!" Jessy shouts.

"Derek..sobbing..he..he, choked me." I finally say befote returning to cry. "What the hell?!" Elizabeth exclaims pushing me off her to examine my neck.

"How could you let this happen?!" Jessy hisses at Cade. "I didn't let anything happen. I stopped it when I could." Cade says before exiting the room and slamming the door.

"Its okay Lynn we are here for you. Megan told us what happened earlier but we had no idea it led to this." Elizabeth says rubbing my head while holding me in a snugged hug.

I feel a third hand and I know its Jessy. They comfort me for awhile until Jessy speaks. "I don't think you should go to class, whatever notes I get I'll bring it to you."

"Thank you. Are you guys leaving?"

"Yeah, Jessy and I need to get to our classes." Elizabeth says and I sit up to free her.

"We'll be back later." Jessy says as she and Elizabeth leaves and I get up to close the door.

Cade who was standing outside came face to face with me as he tried to enter. "Is he always like that with you?" He asked looking down at me.

"No he's never that physical, he would yell and twist my wrist sometime as if I was a small child." I said walking over to my bed.

I climbed into bed and sat looking at Cade as he walked in. "But he has a bad temper so I understand." I said and his jaw clenches. He walks over to me and holds my cheeks in his hands.

"Listen to me carefully." He says leaning in and looking into my eyes. His mouth smells like cigarette and mint and I realize that he failed in attempting to cover his cigarette breath.

"Men that abuse women should not be understood. You should not make excuses for them, they are the worst type of humans in the world." He says and his eyes pierce mine as if he was trying to pull me to my senses.

"How could they stand to abuse a woman when they were created in one?" He says removing his hands, taking a few steps back and running his hand through his hair.

"My mother died because of domestic abuse. I remember it being the worst day of my life... Walking home from school, going into the house and looking at my mother's dead body on the floor. Do you know how hard it was to be eight years old and understanding that you're mother just died and she was never coming back?"

He puts his hands on his waist and then he walks over to his side of the room. He puts his shirt on, then he puts on his shoes.

"I'm sorry about that." I said sitting on my bed looking at him and sounding as caring as I could. Was this the reason that he was like this?

"I don't want to see that happening to you. Take my mother's story, stand up for yourself because I may not always be around." He says and then he exits the room with his leather jacket in his hand.

He seemed like he didn't open up to people, only Abby. I did some research on him before class today and nobody seems to know a thing.

All they could say was that he's the badboy on campus and he gets all the girls. If he was really all those stuff wouldn't everyone know about him? Even me?

****

I'm awoken by the sound of a fiddling lock, I look over at my alarm clock and its 12:15am. The door opens then slams. I watch Cade's silhouette stagger across the room.

He trips over something and goes straight on the ground, "oh fuck." He breaths. He staggers to his feet and as he gets to his bed he drops on it. He doesn't even bother removing his shoes or his jacket.

He was drunk. I turned around pulling my covers and went back into slumber.

****

I lay in bed scrolling through Instagram and then I hear Cade shuffling in his bed. I look over at him and his eyes open. Hazel eyes surrounded by red look back at me. He was either extremely tired or having red eyes almost like the color of blood was a symptom of being hungover.

That's in my honest opinion of course. I've never been hungover so I'd never know what it feels like.

"Do you enjoy watching people sleep? That's real creepy Lynn" He says closing his eyes. Did he just call me Lynn? "I just looked over at you and it just so happens that your eyes opened the same time." I said putting my phone down and sitting up.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at him and his eyes spring open. "Why do you care?" He asks then he turns around.

"We aren't friends so you don't need to talk to me." He stated with his back turned to me.

"You don't have to be friends with someone for them to care." I said leaning back into my bed and going back on Instagram.

"What I told you last night was to just open your eyes. It doesn't mean we are buddies." He said reaching for a bottled water on his bedside table.

I roll my eyes at his words and then I see him getting out of bed but he's doing it really fast.

He opens the bathroom door charging in then he slams it shut. I hear gagging sounds and I know he's throwing up.

That's what you get for being mean. He is like this for about three minutes. I get up to go to the door to check on him. Who throws up for three minutes? He must be throwing up stomach acids by now.

I knock on the door, "Cade are you okay?" I asked leaning on the door to listen to his response.

"I'm fine." He says but the sounds coming from the other side of the door proves otherwise.

"Cade its okay to get help from others."

"I said I'm fine now fuck off!" He growls.

His words were sharp and they cut deep. Why did that even hurt so much?

I walk back over to my bed and he continues to throw up. Asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 578 23
Hazel and Erick have been best friends since kindergarten. As they grow up their paths couldn't be farther apart. He became the school's bad boy, and...
202K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...
68.5K 2.5K 48
"TWO PEOPLE BROUGHT TOGETHER BY HATRED." * * * Leah Perry and Joshua Carter hate each othe...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...