The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup

27.4K 984 662
By pink_cash

Matteo the asshole is back ; ) lol. Vote, Comment & Fan! : )

New York city winters are brutal but since the Thanksgiving disaster there's been one blessing and that's Giselle and Carm's baby boy Xavier. He's so cute and tiny, apparently vampire pregnancies are a lot shorter than human pregnancies. Vampires are only pregnant for five months, sometimes four months. Today starts my winter break so I'm beyond excited. If it wasn't for Jas texting me about our annual trip I would've totally forgot, every year we go to her family's Colorado house for a good week or until we want to leave just to ski and enjoy the sites. Even though I told Mr. Coletti last minute he's still giving me the time, told me to enjoy being my age. Currently I'm holding a meeting he couldn't attend with an Antonio Gomez, he's an attractive man with brown eyes, short cut honey brown hair, and of average height. He does lay on the flirting kind of hard but I quickly try to get us back on subject. Suddenly there's a burning sensation from the left side of my neck. I automatically slap his hand away trying my hardest not to hiss from the pain.

"Lo siento, the marking caught my attention, interesting tattoo" he remarks.

I clear my throat, "it's okay, shall we continue?"

He nods but before he can go to speak he's punched in the face. What the hell? I look up and standing in all his angry glory is none other than my soulmate. Antonio wipes his lip with a smirk before looking to Teo. "Matteo Mancini we meet again" he says with a shit eating grin.

"What the hell Teo!" I whisper yell, we are in a five-star restaurant after all. The stinging in my right cheek automatically cuts off what else I was about to say. How fucking dare he put his hands on me again? After all the shit we talked about.

Antonio whistles through his teeth. "I knew you were fucked up in the head but you hit woman too?"

Matteo his him again, "stay the fuck away from mine. Don't make me teach you the same lesson twice." He grips my wrist trying to drag me along but I resist resulting in another slap and being pulled roughly.

"I'll email you, sorry!" I yell trying to keep my tears at bay.

All the progress we've made over the last few weeks seem to just gone down the toilet. Not only did he put his hands on me after promising that he wouldn't but he also embarrassed me in front of an important client. How the hell he found me is beyond me, if he thinks just cause I'm marked that I won't leave he's fucking stupid. It just makes leaving a lot harder but not impossible. I'd rather kill myself than to deal with a soulmate that abuses and disrespects me. That's no way to live.

"You better fucking not be contacting him" he snaps snatching my phone out my hands.

"Give me my fucking phone!" I hiss.

"Shut the fuck up! How dare you let that bitch touch your neck? Why the fuck is my ring on your right hand? You're fucking lucky all you got was two slaps! Right now I want to fucking kill you!" he rants loudly.

I decide to do the mature thing and ignore him, eighty-six years old and still acts like a child. Is it wrong to switch my ring when meeting new clients? Yeah without a doubt, but it's business nothing personal. It still doesn't give him the right to put his hands on me. I refused to be in a toxic relationship like this. When he pulls up to our apartment building I quickly get out and he tosses my phone in my seat. I grab it making sure to slam the door behind me, fuck Teo this was the last straw. Today showed me he's not willing to change at all or trust me. What happened to not jumping to conclusions? I make quick work of changing into airplane attire. Once I finish packing I pull off his stupid ring putting it on his pillow before grabbing my things and walking out. Let him be pissed when he can't find me, he did the shit to himself. I take my usual route out of the building and then hail a taxi.

I take another shot hoping to numb the aching in my chest and the burning sensation from my mark. The pain started off small like a dull annoyance, the usual, then the plane took off and the further we got the more intense the pain became. It's not only the pain but I have the shakes and I'm sweating like crazy. I never could've guessed it'd be this bad being away from Teo. Jas and Rea are beyond worried and freaked but I can't blame them I'd be the same way. If this is how the rest of my vacation is going to be I'll be miserable. It's not long before the plane lands, we make sure to get all of our things before taking a cab to the house. Upon getting to the house Teo is standing in front of the steps in the snow in nothing but joggers, a white tee, a leather jacket, and Nike boots. He looks pissed and ill.

"How the hell" Rea questions shocked.

I groan grabbing my things and pushing pass Teo. I hate to admit that in his presence I feel ten times better. I walk into my room with him following me. He slams the door behind himself before walking closer to me. He grips my wrist turning me to face him.

"What the fuck were you trying to pull?" he yells in my face.

"How'd you find me?" I counter glaring at him.

"I asked you a fucking question Danica don't make me repeat myself."

"I'm done, we're done!"

He laughs loudly, "are you dense or stupid?"

I glare, "answer my question."

"I have informants tesoro who take their job seriously."

"I can't do this anymore Matteo. I only had a few rules and you couldn't even stick with them. This is toxic and I'd rather die than deal with this shit for eternity."

He laughs again annoying me ten times more. "I don't give a fuck about what you want tesoro. Suck the shit up because you nor I are going anywhere."

I groan stomping my foot like a child. "you can't force me to stay!"

He smirks, "want to bet?"

I can't help but to scream in frustration, "Get out! Now!"

He grins, "no."

I glare hoping he'll vanish in the blink of an eye. I groan before walking out the room, he's beyond annoying with his perfectly straight white teeth, plumb pink lips, and dazzling emerald eyes. Everything just has to be his way all the time. He knows what he did was wrong. Everything he asks of me I do and have yet to go back on anything. Not only did he slap me in the face physically but also emotionally, it'd be different if I saw him putting forth effort but he doesn't and it's just hard to deal with. I crash on the bed in the guest room before giving into the darkness.

** ** **

I stretch before opening my eyes, upon realizing that I'm on top of Teo I groan before moving to the other side of the bed taking note that I'm back in my room. I glance down to see the ring back on my left ring finger. He groans before rolling over resting his head on my boobs and his arm locking my body in place. When he's this adorable it's hard to stay mad at the butthole. He looks like an innocent when sleeping instead of the biggest pain in my butt. What the hell am I going to do with him? His phone ringing startles me but I shake him nonetheless.

"Stop" he groans nuzzling my boobs.

"Your phone."

He reaches over grabbing his phone, "What?" he barks. "Tell Carm, he's in charge" he hangs up his phone before tossing it aside and lying back down. I can't help but to run my fingers through his hair.

"Why do you have to be such an asshole?" I whisper.

A soft kiss is place to the valley of my breast. "My bad."

"What?" I gasp.

He hisses, "shut the hell up tesoro."

Teo just apologized...well as close to that as he can get. Progress, small but still progress. It's ten times different when dealing with your soulmate, in a regular relationship you both can go separate ways. When the relationship tarnishes you both can be okay but with a soulmate the person is meant for you, the missing piece to your puzzle. It's ten times harder to just throw in the towel and leave unscathed. At the end of the day I know that I could never really leave Teo no matter how much I want to. Not only because he's my soulmate but because he's bat crap crazy and you can never leave a crazy person. In my gut I know Teo has potential to be more than what he chooses to show. I've gotten tiny glimpses of the good man he can be. I'm just waiting for the day he chooses to let his guard down.

"How'd you know?" I ask softly.

"I can feel when someone besides you touches it. If you touch it there's lust" he mumbles.

"It burned badly."

He nods, "cause it's not a welcomed touch."

In some way the new information is comforting, this way I'll know when someone touches him when it's my turn to mark him. "Do you guys know each other?"

"How'd you figure it out detective?"

I roll my eyes, "no need to be an asshole, it was a question."

He lifts up moving to hover over my body. "I'm tired of fucking questions."

Before I can speak his lips are attached to mine. I groan kissing him back letting my hands full to his bare sides. He pulls away removing my shirt before kissing me again, the feeling of his erection on my thigh makes me reach down and stroke him through his boxers. He pulls away moving to my mark teasing it before traveling down my body. He completely rips my bra nibbling on my pierced nipple while playing with other. A sharp pain right above my vagina makes me gasp, is not the first time he's drunk from me while conscious but I never get over the feeling. It's euphoric and sensational, he seals the bite before going down further. His tongue grazes my clit just slightly before he sucks on it painfully. I can't help but to moan before gripping his hair as he moves in circular motions. The tip of his tongue moves in and out of my entrance causing me to move my hips to the movement. He moves back to my clit biting just slightly before sucking to ease the pain. When I'm close to my release he stops and looks at me smirking. What the hell? He goes back to business then does the same shit again.

"Matteo please stop!" I whine in frustration.

"Tesoro there's more than one way for me to get what I want" he says before going back to working his amazing tongue.

When I'm close instead of letting him pull away I keep his head in place while moving my hips. "Ah! Yes!" I yell riding out my orgasm.

He sucks up all my juices and I can't help but to shiver. He moves back over my body and once I'm fully recovered I pushed him so I'm hovering over him. Two can play his fucked up game. I suck on his earlobe knowing that just below is his spot. I can't help the smirk that comes when he groans and grip my waist tighter. Slowly I move down his body making sure to kiss and lick every inch of his body on my way down. I maintain eye contact as I pull his boxers down. His erection springs free and I lick the tip of his penis loving watching him shiver under my touch. I slowly take his penis in my mouth.

"Fuck!" he groans fisting my hair. I get his whole penis in before sucking him like my favorite lollipop. I make sure to twirl my tongue and massage his balls. "Fuck tesoro just like that!" he groans out tightening his grip in my hair.

Just when he's about to come I pull away altogether with a smirk. He opens his eyes before looking at me like he's stuck on stupid. I put the tip back in moving slowly to tease the asshole. "I'm going to kill you" he moans out and I decide not to torture him any longer.

I put all of him in my mouth making sure my teeth graze his shaft just lightly. Next thing I know his cum is going down my throat. I continue to suck him off despite my scalp hurting. "Fuck Danica off" he groans tugging on my hair.

I can't help but to milk every drop from him. He's my favorite lollipop, he pulls me up and down on his already erect penis. I moan at the feeling of him being in me. I waste no time riding his penis, arching my back as I get more into it. He groans resting his hand on my hip while the other plays with my clit. I move faster up and down before moving my hips in circular motions.

"Ah! Fuck!" I moan biting down on my lip in pleasure.

He lifts me up turning me so I'm on my stomach, "spread them."

I spread my legs out in a split and he pushes into me roughly. He's so fucking deep I can't help but to grip the sheets tighter. He moves in and out faster gripping my waist tighter. "Fuck! Yes daddy!" I moan loudly.

"Who owns this pussy?" he asks harshly

"Fuck! You daddy!"

"Better fucking remember that!" he groans before kissing the back of my neck.

I moan loudly as I climax, "Ah yes!" I grip the sheets tighter and bite down to stop from screaming in pleasure. He pulls my legs together before pushing down on my back and raising my hips. He slams into me tugging on my curls. The force of each thrust making me squirm away from his dick. He slaps my ass painfully holding me in place as he pounds into me faster.

"Shit!" I yell in pleasure.

Another wave of pleasure hits and I climax again and he covers my mouth to shut my screaming ass up. Lord knows I don't think I can take anymore, he's going to kill me. Death by orgasm doesn't seem like a bad way to go though. He grunts before shooting his seed into me. He collapses on top of me before sliding his dick out of me. He pulls me on top of his chest after he rolls over. I place a gentle kiss to his chest trying to even my breathing. He runs his hand down my curls to my lower back.

"Best make up sex ever" I breathe out.

"What do you have to compare it to?" he asks dryly.

There's a knock on the door, "come on you can't spend the whole day having make up sex!" Rea yells.

"Especially when the rest of us aren't getting any!" Jas adds.

I giggle "we'll be out soon."

"You have an hour!"

I lean up placing a gentle kiss to his lips before getting out the bed. I walk into the en-suite with Teo following. I honestly don't know how he's going to deal hanging around us all week long. He probably didn't even think about it when he went crazy. Hell I don't know how my girls are going to feel about him tagging along everywhere.

"I think maybe I should see if they are okay with you being around." I say softly.

"Doesn't matter I'm staying, you should know what'll happen if I leave."

And just like that my fight is gone. As our bond gets stronger being away from Teo will only get worse. It sucks but at the same time I feel protected when he's around. We get out the shower and get dressed before walking out the room. The girls are in the foyer waiting for us.

"Do you guys care if Teo joins us this week?" I ask eyeing them.

"Don't care" they say together.

We walk out the house going to the truck. Teo decides to drive and I get in the passenger seat. First things first...shopping.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 21.1K 53
A night at the club to be freed of the loneliness that they had been feeling in their lives turns into something even more when Mariah and Valentino...
1.2M 47.3K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
3.1M 83.7K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...