Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

Galing kay Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... Higit pa

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 4- What?!

4.5K 127 9
Galing kay Littl3R3d

I'm awoken by Cades alarm when I look over to his bed he isn't there. His alarm sounded so annoying.

I got out of my bed and went over to his bed to silence the damn thing but I don't know how to turn it off. It just keeps getting louder. I hear the bathroom door click and I turn around and our eyes meet.

I walk over to him holding my hand out, "Please turn this off." I said and he yanks it from my hand.

"Did you forget about what I said with touching my stuff?" He ask walking over to put the alarm back at its place.

I stand looking at him with folded arms. Idiot. "Does this happen every morning?" I asked.

"Like clock work." He says then laughs, he stops when he realizes I didn't laugh at his joke.

My phone rings and I go over to answer it. "Hey babe." I said answering the phone and sitting on my bed turning my back to Cade.

"What time does your class end today?" Derek asks, "it ends at one and then I have another at three." I said laying down.

"Do you want to come to my dorm when the first one is finished? My roommate will be at class." He asks and then states.

I know why he wants me there. Haha, why couldn't he just say it? I'm gonna mess with him.

"Why?" I ask, "uh.. uhm. You know, remember we got interrupted last night? I was hoping we could continue."

"I don't know what you're talking about Derek." I say and he clears his throat and sighs.

"Are you messing with me Lynn?" He ask and his voice is low. "Why would I be doing that?" I ask and he starts mumbling.

"Was I dreaming again?" He asks himself and I start laughing. "Wait, did you just say again?"

"I knew you were making fun of me. And ignore that."

Cade walks by my bed and his cologne distracts me causing me to get lost in his scent. Derek is talking and I can't hear I felt like walking right behind him just so I could inhale that.

The door shuts bringing me from my creepy thoughts and Derek and I continue talking for awhile.

****
I get to class two minutes before it begins and I don't see Megan. She's always early and in her seat waiting for me to come join her.

After the two minutes class begins and she still hasn't arrived. Three minutes later and she walks in and takes a seat somewhere else.

What?! I needed to know this secret now. I made it my main priority that as soon as our class ended I'd confront her.

****

"Megan." I called as I walk behind her. She turns around to see who called her, when she saw who it was she looked as if she was deciding whether to walk or runaway from me.

"We need to talk." I said as I was in front of her. "I know." She sighs and starts walking out to the quad.

"I'm sorry for what I'm going to say." She says putting her bag down then sitting on one of the benches. I stand watching her, waiting.

"Derek tried to hook up with me." She said looking at me waiting for me to respond. I stood looking at her before I spoke.

"What?! So your friend's boyfriend tries to hook up with you and you say nothing?" I ask

"I was afraid." She says entwining her fingers. "Why would you be afraid Megan?! The only reason I think you'd be afraid is because you wanted it." She opens her mouth to speak.

"Be very careful of what you are going to say next. I will smack you with the hardest book in my bag and then I'll beat the shit out of Derek." I said growling at her.

"I never wanted it. We were all friends remember. He said you told him to text me to come to his room because everyone was coming over and I was invited." She says looking at me.

"I just went and as soon as I got in and asked where everyone was, he closed the door and started telling me what he really wanted." She says looking down.

"Are you an idiot?! Why in the hell would I think you wanted that after you were lured there?!" I said bending over to shout at her.

"Let me see the messages because that was a shitty excuse." I said holding out my hand and she fishes into her bag for her phone.

"One more thing. He kissed me, I pulled away and slapped him in the face. He begged me not to tell you." She said and I clutched her phone as I saw the lies.

"Hmph!" I sounded out and stopping my leg. "I've had it with Derek. I told him to fuck anyone he wanted but not my friends." I growl storming off with Meg's phone.

I hear her walking quickly behind me as I make my way to Derek's room.

I bang on his door and it swings open as if he was already waiting behind it to open it.

"Hey ba..." and he sees Megan and stops talking. "Fuck!" He shouts then he gives Megan a nasty glare.

"You're a jerk Derek. I have had it with this shit. You try to hook up with my friend?! That is just so fucking wrong."

"Toby please calm yourself. It was a mistake. I'm an idiot I know." He says reaching out to touch me.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted stepping back. "I'm done with you. For good." I said ripping his stupid bracelet off my arm. "You do not deserve me!" I shout and tears fill my eyes, I threw the bracelet at him and it collided with his face, "fucking hell!" He growls as the metal stings his flesh. "Fuck off!" I said right before I storm off.

I hear him yelling at Megan and I hear her yelling back.

I never stopped until I got to my room. I open the door and a naked body greats my eyes. "Oh my God! Abby I'm so sorry!" I said turning around and she starts laughing.

"Who's Abby?"

What?! Did I just walk in on a cheating Cade?

"Come on, have you never seen a naked girl before? I thought you were one", she teases.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I said and then I continued to walk out of the room. "Are you frigging kidding me?!" Cade shouts as he exits the bathroom.

"Why do you always walk in here at this time?!" He ask and I turn around to yell at him.

"How was I suppose to know what you're doing in OUR room?! A little note on the door or some type of warning would be nice Cade!" I shout in an angry teary voice and he and the naked girl starts looking at me.

Was she going to put some clothes on? "Wow Toby relax. Its not that serious." He says in a calm voice. "Yeah girl no need to cry." The naked girl jumps in.

"Will you get out of here?!" I growled at her. "Excuse me?" She ask folding her arms and raising a brow at me.

"Get out before I throw you out! I really need to get my shit together for my next class and I'd like my room!" I shouted at her and Cade opens his mouth to speak.

"Don't you dear say anything." I snapped at him and the girl is throwing her dress over her head.

After she leaves I crawl into bed and begin to sob softly.

The door opens and I hear a familiar voice. "What was Launa doing over on this hall?" She ask as she shuts the door.

"What do you think?" He asks sarcastically. "Toby are you okay?" She says and I hear her walking over to me. I lay still until I feel my bed sink and that was indicating that she sat on my bed.

I turn my head to look at her. "Please leave me alone." I said and she places her hand on my back. "I have no idea what's going on with you right now but I don't think you should be alone."

"I'm going through a break up. Maybe you'll be like me soon." I said with a teary voice.

"Why would you say that?" She says still having her hand on my back. "I walked in on Cade and another girl." I said and she starts laughing and Cade joins in. Wait.... What?!

I looked at her confused. "Oh! I'm not Cade's girlfriend. So I don't care who he has in here." She says.

"But you guys... why didn't you correct me lastnight?" I asked confused.

"Yes we were having sex but it was just that. I didn't because I am a girl and I am his friend." She says and I start laughing.

"That's so dumb." I said turning over on my back. "Its not. Cade doesn't want to settle down. He's never been in a relationship and I guess his ways rubbed off on me. I've had my share of heartbreaks. Now I just don't care." She explains.

"Uhm Abby I'd really appreciate if you didn't tell her my business." He says and I hear him lighting a cigarette.

"Shut up Cade. She's your roommate for peace sake." And she rolls her eyes at him. "You're so annoying. Why are you smoking in here?" She asks and I start laughing.

Her phone vibrates and she checks it. "Crap I have to go. Cade come with me outside I wanted to tell you something." She says walking over to the door.

He puts a grey joggers on because he was only in boxers and he walks over to her. She opens the door and Derek barges in almost knocking Abby and Cade over. "Watch it asshole!" Cade hisses.

"Toby!" He shouts then he walks over to my bed to pull me up from my laying position. His grip tightens around my arms and his green eyes are wide looking at me. "Toby please do not do this to me. I was changing for you."

"Derek you're hurting me. Let go." I said trying to get out of his tight clutches. I tried punching him but he doged it. His grip felt as if he was going to squeeze into my flesh.

"Hey let go of her!" Cade shouts from his spot and Abby looks over at me and she looks scared.

"Stay out of it!" He snaps his head around to growl at Cade then he snaps his head around again to look at me.

"Toby I love you. Please I'm sorry." He says holding my face. "You don't love me Derek. You can't keep doing crap to hurt me then tell me you love me... That doesn't mend my heart that's falling apart. We are done." I said and I start crying.

His hand moves to my throat and his grip tightens around it. I don't think either of them can see because neither of them are doing anything.

His body was probably blocking their view of the horror that was taking place in the room.

"You're not leaving me." He says and tears continue to run from my eyes and he squeezes my throat tighter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
69.5K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...