EXO Imagines

De EngyXoXo

Wether You Like Kai The flaming Charisma, Lay the pure dancing Prince, Chen The high noted troller , Luhan th... Mais

EXO Imagines «Kai»
EXO Imagines I «Kris»
EXO Imagines II «BaekHyun»
EXO Imagines III «ChanYeol»
EXO Imagines IV «$uho»
EXO Imagines V «TheHun»
EXO Imagines VI «LuHan»
EXO Imagines VII «Cheer Up MinSeok»
EXO Imagines VIII «KyungSoo»
Special Requests <Xiumin>
Special Requests <Sehun>
Special Requests <Tao>
EXO Imagines IX <Kajima kris>
EXO Imagines X <Chen>

Special Requests <Baekhyun>

5.9K 176 34
De EngyXoXo

MISSBAEK04 & Nadiah's IMAGINE:

You And Baekhyun have known each other since school days, you still can not forget him, he was your first love,The one how taught u how to love! You were neighbours, classmates, you could see him everywhere!

But that was then and this is now.

When you moved out he wasnt there for you! You both lost contact and couldnt see each other again.

unless....

.

.

.

unless u could see him on TV!

"He forgot me,ughh Baek why did u do this" You mumbled after you saw him singing on TV..

"I'll always be here for you, you are mine" you heard his voice whispering in ur ears.

But as time passed you decided to try forgetting him.

until that day Came. .  .  .  .

*You're at that restaurant for another work Day*

-"We have a special order Today,Therteen package of fried chicken" Your boss said

-"What kind of idiots would have 13 orders pfft"  You mumbled

You had the Address paper to deliver the order, When you Reached the door, You knocked!!!

-"Yea! oh yeah thank you, here you go." a handsome young man handed you his Credit card! 

-"Yaaaaahhhhh The frieddd Chicken is hereeee woaaahhhh" another annoying person came behind thet one, Louder than anyone you have ever seen. or maybe equivalent to someone you had known before

you Stood Frozen. . . . . . he approched behinde the credit-card man! You gasped!

You dropped the bags infront of their door and Ran as fast as you could....

"What the hell?" "Dont know! " You could hear them descusing what you did.

"Oh my God..... *Sigh* Its Baekhyun" You said to yourself while driving back to the resaturant! You thought that he didnt recognize you anyway!

"Boss,Can I please take this day off?"

"What's wrong"

"Just not feeling well"

"Okay,but it would be deducted from your salary........" He Continued talking non-sense, you didnt care as you took your bag and left!

~~~The next day~~~

"After Tomorrow is my birthday yahoooo" You Shouted...

You didnt know wether you were happy or depressed..You wished hre could have been with you! You wished he could even call u to congartulate..But its all over now.

You sighed deeply looking at yourself in the mirror... a tear had fallen across your cheek! you smiled at urself in the mirror,wiped it away....You curled your hair like always and prepared for work!

"Hey! (y/n) go to table 9 put these dishes" Boss said

"Why do I always have to serve the big tables" You mumbled

"What did you say?"  "Nothing"

While you were getting nearer, You realised the face of The Credit-Card guy!

"Omo Omo Omo" You said quickly hurrying back to the restaurant kitchen

"(y/n) Why are you being like this! You're the only one here to serve them, The others havent arrived yet" The boss bullied you

He pushed you out of the kitchen,  You placed the dishes on The table, Your hands are shaking!

"WAIT!!!!you're the girl from yesterday " He gasped

"Uhmmm e-e-enjoy your meal" You said rapidly and left!

They were all looking at you and your strange behavior!

"Woah the food is amazing" A deep voice Said

"Even though they all act crazy but the food is good" Another replied

"To the rest room guys! we shoud wash our hands" credit-card guy said!

"Im staying" Baek replied

"Yah go wash ur hands" deep voice said

"I said im staying, errm it would be crowded inside,i'll go after you!" Baek frowned

"pffft stinky hyung" A young boy with-yellow from the outside,black from the inside hair- said.

When they all left! you were sent to collect the dishes.

"He doesnt know its me" you said "Its okay if I passed infront of him.

While you're holding the dish from the table!

He held your wrist....he pressed so hard that you felt like it will break!

"You thought I forgot you huh?" He said angrly with a low tone, he's not even looking at you.

"........"

"You thought I wouldnt be able to recognize your face? " his eyes teared.

You pushed away his hand! The others were all standing at a corner watching you both with jaws dropped and eyes wide opened.

You started crying, Taking the dishes away!...Its already break time, You took off your apron and left the restaurant! 

"Wait" He shouted

pretending you didnt hear, You walked away!

When you were back they were already gone.You continued your day Frowning and sighing in despair....

You asked boss if anyone had asked about you!! but as always, he was useless!

~~~~The next day~~~~

You finished your work at the restaurant......

he was there.........again!

"Why are you running away from me?" Baek said

"Im not the one Running Byun Baekhyun Sshi"

"Byun?? Sshi?? I tried to look for you everywhere that day and I couldnt find you"

"Well, I waited for you all day and you didnt show up... I lived all these period alone, wondering when would you find me but.... Baekhyun You left me" Your voice cracked

He sighed looking at you, he tried to hug you but you refused!

"Dont you dare Come Near Me again, I've already forgot about you"

"Then why are You crying?" He frowned

"I'm Not crying" You sobbed "Go away"

"Im not leaving"

"Then I will"

You left, heading to your house!

~~~The next day~~~

"Its not a birthday any more" You said mockingly as you woke up!

Its your day off....

You decided to go to the fountain near your old house...You both went there often when you were having a bad day or to celebrate birthdays.. but the few years Baekhyun hadnt been here you didnt go!

You Stood infront of the Fountain,Sobbing.

"I'm sorry I hadnt been here for too long, but I had a reason!, When I came to you. . . .  I always felt happy,but the reason why I was happy left me! so how could I dare to come" Your tone got Louder as you Shrieked

"Then why did you come now" A Voice behind you said.

You turned around..its Baek holding a small cake and a balloon

"Why did you come now,When its already too long" He teared up! "I came every year like this holding a cake and you were never here"

"Baek~" You cried

"Im sorry,I didnt put an effort to find you"

He came nearer "Today You should Wipe away all the pain"

He wiped away your tears,  gave you the cake,you both sate beside the fountain.. he lighted up the candle and sang for you and you're still speechless!

"I'm here now, You're mine" He said

You laughed!!!

"Ahh kkaepsong, I havent heard you giggling for too long"

"Stop it Byun" you punched his shoulders.

he stood up and grabbed your hand, You Stood up as well, He wraped his arms around you and pulled you nearer he rested his chin over your shoulder.

"Its been too long, Im lucky that I met you again"

He then held your neck and kissed you gently on your forehead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its alittle bit sad, but I enjoyed writing it!!

Hope u enjoyed it as well.. Thanks for utlr votes and requests pls continue voting!

Comment ur name and bias if u want an imagine :*

Continue lendo