Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 18: Explaining Myself

86.1K 3.2K 157
By ToxicRoses

***so i wasn't on planning to upload today:( but i am:) still a bit tired from yesterday but when i saaw that i had 1,008 reads i couldn't help myself:D i thought 'screw math homework...my fans need to READ:D' and i would love to thank all my fans:D

Wolf_Girl87                                                                           XTheOverLookingCrow

DavidCairns                                                                           iamEllineJ     

Lammalord                                                                            CarolinaArrington

GlennMcGurk (like ur guy perspective of things:D)                KaleahDuffy

cindylouy (my SUPER AMAZING FAN THAT ALWAYS VOTES & I LUV HER 4 THAT:D

THANK YOU ALL:DDD

now......onto the getting ready for the ACCEPTANCE CEREMONY that will be chapter 20:D***

Boom!

I fell backwards onto my butt on purpose. Propping my knees up and running my hands through my hair, sighing.

For all of you who have no idea what I just went through, let me explain.

FLASHBACK to 15min. ago

I could bet you my eyes were murderous. I had calmed down after Garson's....outburst?

Yet......I was still angry none the less. I grabbed the vase with old flowers holding them above my head and was about to smash it on the ground when a voice stopped me.

"Eva, what are you doing?" Tommy's voice came.

I quickly spun around, lowering the vase behind my back.

"What was I doing?" I questioned back.

"You were about to smash that 90 year old vase," Tommy said.

I frowned, "What vase?"

He sighed, dragging a hand over his face. He walked towards me and grabbed the vase from behind me setting it on the counter.

I had spent a half class period wandering the halls, looking for something to release my anger on. Poor vase.

I whined when Tommy turned around and ushered me into the direction of his office.

                                                                                  ***

"Is he even aloud to do that? I mean he can't just blurt out random things about students! That's just not fair to this society! We should fire him! We should push him off a roller coaster!" I said pacing in Tommy's office.

I had told him what had happened, and fortunately I had not broken down. The only emotion I showed was anger and rage, even if I felt the hurt back in my heart.

My wolf was currently in her cocoon, sobbing her heart back out. Poor delicate creature that I really wanted to make feel better, but I did not know how.

What!

Just because I am not nice to other people doesn't mean I am not nice to my wolf. She's apart of me. I hate to admit she is the part of me I keep locked up. The fragile, broken side.

"Seriously?" Tommy blurted, "A roller coaster? Where do you get a roller coaster?"

I sighed and stated dumbfounded, "Well, it is simple! Everyone would think it was an accident! No one would expect me to push him off!"

Tommy rubbed his temples.

"Maybe you should talk to hi...." Tommy began to tell me to go talk to that........IT , but that was the last straw.

I grabbed the cabinet closest to me and BAM!

It was sent hurling through the wall, making a large hole in the wall.

SHIZ!

FLASHBACK ENDED

"Why does no one realize that this man needs to get kicked out of this school?" I questioned Tommy, as I looked up at him.

His eyes were wide as he starred at the hole in the wall.

I got up looking at the random things on the walls, the hole didn't even bother me.

"I'm not saying lets kill him.....I'm just saying....lets drop him in a Desert, where he will find a rock to make out with the rest of his life," I stated.

My eyes ran over the clock. It was almost dinner.

DINNER!

God, was I hungry!

I walked in front of Tommy, waving my hand in front of his face. I was trying to get his attention, bu tit was on the hole.

Oh gorilla! It was just a stupid wall!

"Tommy! It's just a stupid wall that can be fixed," I whispered the last part, "There are more important things that can't be fixed."

What was I talking about you ask?

Well my fellow peeps, it is quiet simple.

I was talking about my heart. The heart that consisted of 4 chambers. It pumped blood to the body. It was the center of EMOTION CENTRAL. Emotion Central was not located in the brain.(TECHNICALLY it is, but I was far from technical.)

He looked down at me.....speechless and only nodded.

"You may go Eva.....I will try to....'fix' this situation. Now go to lunch.... and remember to get ready for the acceptance ceremony," Tommy at least managed to get out before falling back into his seat.

Food! Here I come!

I turned around just began walking as the bell for dinner rang. JOY!

Thinking about it....the hole made a pretty good exit. I jumped out the hole, walking through the rubble as many students stopped and began whispering.

I eyed the cabinet with finger imprints thrown across the hallway. Maybe I should put it back?

Nah. He can get someone else to do it. I was hungry and way to lazy to do that.

"Eva?" I turned around when my name was called.

Standing there awestruck was Chance. I didn't know what to think except confusion. About what, I didn't even know. I guess you could call it a 'random emotion.'

"Chance?" I asked him back my eye brows raised

He snapped out of his gaze, "Are you al......."

Next thing I know, I'm being hugged to death. Well, at least till my oxygen was squeezed out of me and I pushed at the person hugging me.

I looked down at Carol as she let me go and blushed mumbling an apology.

Then another person came adding to the 'let hug Eva to death' club.

Will.

That......idiot?

His hug was like a bear sitting on a frog.

"Will.....if...you..don't let me go.....this instant.....I....will make....you look like...." he pulled back before I could finish my threat as I filled my lungs with air.

He took one look at me to see if I was serious, which I was, and hugged me again.

Though this was more gentle, like a hug that you missed someone.

And to my surprise, though no one else seemed surprised, I hugged him back. I couldn't help it!

It was like someone was hurt(emotionally, but not me) and they needed my comfort. I wasn't very good at helping people feel better with mushy words, but I liked to help, even if I didn't seem like the type.

He had buried his head in my neck and was hugging me close to him. I had the feeling of being watched.

Only one thought in my head though.

What the hell was going on with everyone right now? They were acting like I had ran away or something.

Or I had killed Garson......joking I had spent my whole time in Tommy's office.

"Um.....Will....may I be let go of now?" I whispered to Will.

He seemed like he didn't want to, but he nodded taking a sniff first and let me go.

I smiled a bit to him and mouthed a 'thanks.'

He nodded and gave me a small smile. At least he felt better.

Little red headed Carol came up to me, and we began walking to the cafeteria.

"So whats going on with everyone?" I whispered to Carol since the guys were behind us.

She mouthed a 'later' and led the same group to the cafeteria.

I nodded and just followed, no longer smiling.

Something is going on.

But what?

***COMMENT VOTE:D srry i couldn't upload sooner....i fell asleep a while ago lol:D i hop u all enjoyed:D

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Do you think China will rule over the U.S?

I live in the U.S so I hope a comunist country(we were learing about it in class) doesn't rule over us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 12
The closer we got to their pack, the more my wolf became restless. I glanced at my beta to my right. Her fierce gaze matched mine. I knew she wanted...
93.9K 3.6K 22
Previously titled "You Rejected Me...Wow Big Deal" "Where are the people White Moon sent?" Shawn demands for an answer, sending the growl towards me...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
198K 6.5K 32
AHHH! NO! I shouted into Noah's ear as he laid on me biting into my neck. I tried to push him off it being no good, him being a werewolf. Alpha of th...