Writing On The Wall - Text Fi...

By WritingByMonroe

It said "Call Lauren for a Good Time" and under the writing on the wall was a number More

Saturday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday (Part 1)
Sunday (Part 2)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday (Part 1)
Saturday (Part 2)
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
March 22
March 30
April 1
April 17
April 24
May 4
May 10
May 14
May 19
May 20
May 23
May 28
May 31
June 2 (Part 1)
June 2 (Part 2)
June 3 (Part 2)
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 15
June 16 (..For real this time)
June 19
June 21 (Part 1)
June 21 (Part 2)
June 22
June 24
June 25 (Part 1)
June 25 (Part 2)
June 26 (Part 1)
June 26 (Part 2)
June 27
June 30
July 1
July 2
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10
July 11
July 15
July 16 (Part 1)
July 16 (Part 2)
July 16 (Part 3)
July 20
July 25
July 26
July 27 (Part 1)
July 27 (Part 2)
July 27 (Part 3)
July 27 (Part 4)
July 27 (Part 5)
July 27 (Part 6)
August 4
August 12
August 13
August 19
August 20
August 21
August 22 (Part 1)
August 22 (Part 2)
August 27
August 28
September 2 (Part 1)
September 2 (Part 2)
September 6 (Part 1)
September 6 (Part 2)
September 7 (Part 1)
September 7 (Part 2)
September 12
September 13
September 14 (Part 1)
September 14 (Part 2)
September 17
September 18
September 21 (Part 1)
September 21 (Part 2)
September 21 (Part 3)
September 27 (Part 1)
September 27 (Part 2)
September 30 (Part 1)
September 30 (Part 2)
October 3
October 4 (Part 1)
October 4 (Part 2)
October 5
October 6 (Part 1)
October 6 (Part 2)
October 7 (Part 1)
October 7 (Part 2)
October 13
October 15
October 20
October 23 (Part 1)
October 23 (Part 2)
October 25
October 29
October 31 (Part 1)
October 31 (Part 2)
November 2
November 8
November 13
November 19
November 21
November 23 (Part 1)
November 23 (Part 2)
November 25
....Guys, can we talk about Down for a second?
November 27 (Part 1)
Down Music Video and Update Promise
Opinion time
Update soon
November 27 (Part 2)

June 3 (Part 1)

10.1K 261 242
By WritingByMonroe

Normani: Leaving for the airport soon

Dinah: YAAAAAS

Normani: I can't wait to see you!

Dinah: I can't wait to see you!

Normani: JINX

Dinah: JINX

Normani: Hahaha

Normani: I love you

Dinah: I love you too

---

When Lauren woke up in the morning she stretched out on the bed, her hand feeling around the empty space around her.  "Was it a dream? Oh God tell me it wasn't a dream.." She thought to herself as she sat up in her bed and looked around her room. It wasn't.  It wasn't a dream and Lauren knew that as soon as she spotted Camila's luggage sitting by her closet. She quickly threw back the covers and grabbed for a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt that were sitting in a pile on her floor, putting them on before heading the the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

No makeup, hair in a messy bun, sleepy eyes. Lauren looked in the mirror and smiled as she remembered Camila telling her that this was her favorite version of her.

She could hear the laughter coming from the kitchen as she walked down the stairs and her Father's voice was clear, "So you just attacked her?"

Lauren leaned against the frame of the doorway that sat between the living room and kitchen. Camila and Mike were sitting at the table, while Clara made breakfast, laughing along to the conversation the other two were having.

"I had no choice," Camila said throwing her hands up. "She called Lauren worthless! She's just lucky Dinah was there to hold me back!"

Mike laughed, shaking his head before looking at Camila with thoughtful eyes, "You love my daughter deeply, huh?"

"Yes Sir, I do," Camila said with a shrug as she bright the mug of coffee she was holding up to her lips. "She's everything to me, I will protect her at all costs."

"And that's why I love you," Lauren said stepping further into the room to announce her presence and she could see Camila's eyes light up as Lauren took a seat on the chair next to her.

"I love you too," Camila whispered as she watched Lauren scoot her chair closer and lean into Camila,  her head on the girl's shoulder. "Want some?"

Lauren took the cup of coffee, Camila's coffee and sat up a little straighter before taking a sip. "Your face looks like hell," Lauren mumbled and Clara let out a laugh as she walked towards the table with a plate of bacon.

"Is that any way to talk to the girl who defended you without so much as a second thought?" She asked as she set the plate down and walked back to the stove. "Let's just hope those bruises go away before graduation, I'm sure your Mother would like the photos of you to be free of those type of blemishes."

"There's always photoshop," Camila said with a laugh.

"Um when are you going back?" Lauren hummed as she took another sip from Camila's cup.

"Back where?" Camila asked with a confused expression.

Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed, "California dummy, when is your graduation?"

"Oh!" Camila said with a laugh when the realization that she hadn't told Lauren about walking the stage with Dinah struck her and it was clear that Mike had caught on to this as well.

"You didn't tell her!?"

"We were busy having sex," Camila said to him, kinking an eyebrow and when Mike's eyes widened and he began to choke on the piece of bacon he had been eating Camila let out a loud laugh. "Oh my God, I was totally kidding!"

"Not funny," Mike grumbled shaking his head and Lauren and Clara both watched with amused grins at the playful banter going on between them. "Your jokes suck."

"My jokes are hilarious! Lauren tell your Dad how funny my jokes are," Camila said looking at Lauren with fake desperation. 

"Hilarious, babe," Lauren smiled as she pressed a kiss to Camila's cheek. "But what haven't you told me?"

"Camila's walking the stage at Palmetto," Mike said quickly, moving out of the way when a piece of toast flew across the table towards him.

"I wanted to tell her!" Camila pouted and Mike just laughed and threw the buttered toast back, hitting Camila in the forehead. "That hurt! What the heck!" She said wiping the traces of butter off her forehead.

"Too bad, you're too slow at getting the facts out there, that's two points for Mike and none for you," he said with a hearty laugh as Clara joined them at the table and began to divide the eggs between the four of them.

"Your Dad's mean," Camila said with a scowl before turning to Clara. "Thank you for the eggs, I will take Mike's share too, he doesn't deserve them."

"I do too!" Mike protested.

Lauren shook her head and rolled her eyes as she turned her attention to Camila, "You're walking at Palmetto?" She asked and Camila smiled wide causing Lauren to squeal and hurl herself towards her girlfriend, arms wrapped securely around her. "I get to see you graduate! This is amazing!" She whisper yelled into Camila's ear.

"Stop being gross, I'm trying to eat," Mike said as he stuffed a fork full of eggs into his mouth. "Too much lovey dovey crap for the morning."

"Dad!"

"Mike!" Clara scolded her husband as she let out a playful laugh. "You two are too much," she said looking between Mike and Camila. "You may have finally met your match with this one, Sweetheart."

"Daddy, can you pass me the bacon please?" Lauren asked sweetly, knowing the man was hogging the plate and just as he reached for it, Camila did too.

Letting out a loud laugh Camila let go of the plate with a smirk on her face, "I'm kidding, oh my God Mike I'm totally kidding, but you should see your face right now, I'm dying." Camila giggled uncontrollably and Lauren hung her head trying to hide her growing smile and the blush on her cheeks while Mike still looked like Camila had just grown three heads right in front of him.

"I can't," Mike said passing the plate of bacon to Lauren. "I can't with this one, send her back to California."

"No way!" Lauren said as her head snapped up. "She's staying."

"You're both gross and I'm ashamed," he said with a deep sigh before letting out a small chuckle of his own.

"Oh, Papa J!" Camila quickly exclaimed. "The Dolphins have a pre-season practice scrimmage in like a week and I was wondering if you wanted to go? Lauren said you liked them and I'm a pretty big fan myself."

"Really? You'd wanna spend time with this old man?" Mike asked, pleasantly surprised by Camila's invitation. 

"Yeah," Camila said with a shrug. "I mean, if you want? Lauren hates football and my Dad won't be in town yet, so he can't go. Plus," Camila said with a glint in her eyes. "The Daddy's should probably bond, yeah?"

"Camila!" Clara said reaching across the table and smacking the smaller girl on the head. "That's enough out of you, I am trying to eat!"

"I'm so embarrassed," Lauren groaned, but Mike just narrowed his eyes at Camila and shook his head.

"Alright kid, you're on," he said with a laugh. "But please no more jokes about my Baby's sex life, this old heart of mine can't handle it and you're about to be banned to the spare room for the duration of your stay."

Camila smiled and brought her hand up to her head, saluting Mike. "Aye aye Captain," she giggled as Mike hurled another piece of toast across the table at her.

"Children," Clara mumbled as she looked at Lauren with a smile. "So Normani is back from Texas today, is she not?"

"She is," Lauren said with a smile. "We are meeting the girls in about an hour and a half and we're gonna drive to the airport together."

"Okay, well your Father and I are headed to Orlando around noon," Clara said standing up to clear the table, but Camila stood up quickly and grabbed for the plates, motioning for Clara to sit. "Thank you," Clara said with a grateful smile as she watched Camila. "Anyways, we will be gone by noon and I know you're having Normani's birthday here, but please do not trash the house."

"It's going to be outside mainly," Lauren informed her Mother.

"The pool was cleaned a couple days ago," Mike told her. "So make sure it stays clean, no food in the pool, no leaves, you know the drill." Lauren nodded her head as her Father continued to speak. "And be careful, if people are drinking, they do not drive home and no pushing or shoving near the pool."

"I promise no one will get hurt," Lauren said with a nod. "And I'll collect the keys as people arrive."

"Good," Clara said with a smile as she watched Camila placing the last of the dishes into the dishwasher. "Enjoy your night girls and Lauren your Father and I got Normani a present, we'll leave it out before we go."

---

Dinah: YOU TWO BETTER BE AWAKE

Lauren: We are, we are

Dinah: MY BABY IS COMING BACK TODAY

Lauren: I know

Dinah: CAN YOU AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE EXCITED WITH ME!?

Lauren: OMG OMG YAY OMG YAY

Dinah: You're an asshole

Lauren: What do you want from me?

Dinah: For you to hurry your asses up and get to Ally's!!

Lauren: We are almost ready

Dinah: You'll be here soon then?

Lauren: Yes

Dinah: Okay then

Lauren: 10-4

Dinah: Over and out

---

"You're here," Dinah said happily as she swung open the door of Ally's apartment. "It's about time! Ally get your ass out here, I wanna go get my girl!" She yelled before turning back to Lauren and Camila who were both shaking their heads as they stood in the doorway. "Shit Walz, your face looks brutal," Dinah exclaimed, stepping forwards and grabbing Camila's chin with her hand as she moved it so she could get a better look. "Not much swelling, but still. I wonder what Keana looks like this morning," she laughed.

Lauren groaned and pushed by Dinah with a scowl. "I don't want to hear that bitch's name," she mumbled as she walked towards Ally's bedroom. "Al, come on!" She said throwing the door open.

Dinah laughed and looked at Camila, "1, 2, 3.."

"OH GOD!" Lauren screamed loudly as she slammed the door shut, quickly running back to where Camila and Dinah were standing. "Oh my God, oh my God! I just.. Oh my God!"

"Did you walk in on Hannah and Ally having sex?" Dinah laughed. "I did too, about ten minutes ago, it's a terrifying sight."

Camila let out a howl and doubled over holding her stomach. "This is priceless," she cried out as Ally walked out of her bedroom, hair a mess as she scrambled to button up the blouse she was wearing. 

"Ever heard of knocking, Jauregui!?" She just about yelled as Hannah sheepishly followed behind Ally.

Lauren smiled sweetly and looked at Hannah, "Hey, it's good to see you," she giggled and Hannah just ducked her head and ran her hand over the back of her neck. "I'm Lauren, I don't know if you know my name or whatever, I'm in the same arts classes as you at U of M."

"I'm Camila," Camila said stepping forwards. "I'd shake your hand, but I have a feeling I know where your hands have been and I just don't-"

"Mila!" Ally screamed in embarrassment as Lauren and Dinah laughed heavily behind her, Lauren swatting Camila playfully. "Oh my God, I'm gonna walk Hannah out and then we're gonna leave and no one is going to say a word about this for the whole drive," she warned grabbing Hannah's hand and pulling her out of the apartment and the girls were sure they had heard the two of them laughing hysterically as soon as the door closed.

"I'm scarred for life," Lauren breathed out. "I'm never going to recover."

Dinah shuffled closer and leaned her head on Lauren's shoulder with a dramatic sigh, "You and me both."

"I'm fine," Camila laughed, earning herself a glare from the other two girls. "Awe babe," she said pulling Lauren away from Dinah, "Come here, let me keep your mind off what you just saw." Camila pulled Lauren against her, her hands resting on Lauren's hips under her shirt as she kissed her, tongue slipping into Lauren's mouth.

"Um excuse me?" Dinah coughed. "I'm right here, do you mind maybe-"

"I think she wants to join," Lauren whispered loud enough for Dinah to hear, her eyebrows shifting up and down suggestively while Camila just smirked, her eyes darting to where Dinah was looking at them nervously. 

"China, come here," Camila giggled, moving over to Dinah who just stepped further back and when Camila sprinted towards her, Dinah ran. "Get your ass back here," she yelled as she chased the girl around the living room. "Lolo help!"

Lauren put on her game face and headed towards the girls, her and Camila cornering Dinah by the couch. "Go Camz, grab her," Lauren yelled as the smaller girl launched herself on top of Dinah until the two were on the couch, Dinah pinned beneath her friend with Lauren quickly joining them. "Hmm, she looks like she needs some love," Lauren giggled, sending a wink to Camila who was now struggling to keep Dinah down.

"She needs sweet lady kisses," Camila agreed and before Dinah could escape Lauren and Camila were peppering wet kisses on every inch of her face.

"Get off me," Dinah yelled. "Stop that! Gross, I will kill you both!" She mumbled as she squirmed to get away from the two girls.

"What the-" Ally said stepping back into the apartment. "Do I even want to know what's happening on my couch right now?"

Lauren and Camila froze in their spots and Dinah clambered off the couch and onto the floor, crawling quickly towards Ally until her arms were wrapped around the girls legs. "Help me, I'm scared," she whined as Ally tried to peel Dinah off of her. "Mooom!"

"Stop calling me Mom you weirdo," she said swatting at the girl. "I'm going to grab my things and we are leaving to go get Normani because you're starting to annoy me," she told the girl, sticking out her tongue as she walked to her bedroom.

"Does it smell like sex in there?" Dinah called out as she watched Ally disappear into her room. "Jesus is frowning Ally, frowning very hard!"

---

Dinah: Your plane landed! I see it! I see it!

Dinah: BABY!!!!!

Dinah: COME TO ME!!!!

---

"I get the first hug, " Camila announced as they waited at the gate for Normani and Dinah shot her a glare.

"Don't test me Chancho," she mumbled and Camila shoved her lightly and laughed.

"I haven't seen her in months, come on Cheech," she whined, stomping her foot against the linoleum flooring. "Pleeeeeease!?"

"No," Dinah said flatly. "Absolutely not."

"You're so rude!"

"Shut it."

"Make me!"

"Oh I'll make you alright!"

"Try me," Camila muttered as she saw Normani walk through the gate, Dinah too distracted to notice. "First hugs all mine," she giggled as she pushed by her and ran. "Mani!" She yelled as she wrapped the girl in a hug, Dinah quick behind her, trying to peel Camila from her girlfriend.

"Mila!" Normani laughed, hugging the girl back while Dinah sighed defeated as she stepped back and let them have their reunion.

Letting go of Camila, Normani looked over to where Dinah was pouting and smiled, pointing her finger at the girl and curling it in a come here movement. "Hey," she said with a sweet smile as Dinah got closer. "I missed you," Normani grabbed for Dinah and pulled her close, her lips finding their match and Dinah sighed into the kiss.

"Don't ever leave me again," she mumbled against Normani's mouth causing the other girl to smile. "No, don't smile. This is serious, don't go away again. I missed you too much and Lauren and Ally are jerks."

"Um, I did nothing wrong, what the hell," Lauren said from her spot a few feet away. "Now move, I wanna hug my best friend and then tell her that I walked in on Ally and Hannah having sex!"

"Lauren!"

"You didn't!" Normani yelled and Lauren nodded.

"I did too!" Dinah added. "It wasn't pretty."

"It actually hate all of you," Ally whined as Camila wrapped her arms around her. "Except Mila, right now I only love my little Karla."

"Don't call me that."

"Nice face by the way," Normani said raising her eyebrows. "You look like shit."

"You should see the other girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 18
624K 19.7K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
184K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
26.8K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??