Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
23. Ownership & Truth
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

26. An Accident

18.3K 661 15
By Anishaluv

Hello!!! Everyone how are you all?
So... I'm back again with brand new update of Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION and I really really want you all to respond to me about this chapter through comments and votes.

I know many writer keep the goal before updating but I don't want to do that. So about update issues I caused ,you all might know the reason till now through note I posted. I was really delightful that some of you wished me good luck for my exams thanks a lot for that. Please pray that I score good marks cause I'm really tensed about my results

Please keep reading and do tell me if you like it...

____________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

"Hello?"

"Hello miss Susan?"

"Yes who's this?"

"I'm Riana James from Redcliff hospital"
"Yes? Ok what are you calling me for "

"One patient of emergency accident case has been admitted to our hospital and you are the last person he called I would like you to come and identify him immediately"

"What? Who? Oh my god I'm on my way" I last talked to Xavier oh god not him no no it can't be him but he was in New Zealand. I immediately ran out of my cabin with Victor following me I told him to take me to the hospital I called his parents but there cell is switched off. I was on verge of crying. Nothing can happen to him he is safe. I keep chanting that in my mind I'm feeling so helpless what if he's really injured.

His cell is also out of range. As soon as building came into view and car stopped I ran inside without waiting for Victor. I went to reception I told her about call she escort me to emergency room.

But what shocked me was person lying on bed was not Xavier but he was known person a close person to me he was no one other than Adrian his face was covered with blood and I don't know what grew inside me and I started crying.

"Who are you to him miss?" I girl in white coat came I guess a doctor.

"I-I am his fr- friend what happened to him?" I can't stop the tears flowing from my eyes. I can't see him hurt.

"It was road accident he already lost so much blood please fill this form and call his family. So we could start his treatment he need to be operated" I took form and start filling it with shaking hands. I know I should hate him but I don't I just can't back out when his life is in danger.

"He need to be treated immediately otherwise he won't make it" she said inspecting his condition

"Please save him don't worry about money do whatever you need to but please save his life" she nodded and start with her work and then they took him to operation theatre they want someone from his family to sign papers but after telling them to do it and saying his family is away they agreed.

I was waiting in waiting room I called his parents and told them about everything I know. They were not happy with me calling but when I told them about his condition they told me to stay with him till they came. Like I'm going to leave him here alone.

Suddenly my phone start ringing

"H-hello?" I stuttered

"Susan" as soon as I hear Xavier's voice I was stunned.

"Where are you I called at your office they told you left in afternoon then never return you were not even taking my calls" I could hear concern in his voice. He is in verge of scolding me.

"I'm in hospital" I lowly replied

"Why? Are you hurt? I'll come back tomorrow I should have never left you alone. Don't worry now keep Victor with you I'll try to get there soon." He keep going on and on.

"No no no Xavier calm down I'm ok I just came to see a friend of mine" I hear him sigh on other side

"Thank God you scared me Susan are you on way to home yet?"

"No I'm still at hospital don't worry Victor is with me I'm fine" I saw doctor coming out and approaching me.I ended the call.

"He's fine now you can him in an hour he just got few fractures and scratches. Thank god his didn't hit his head" I nodded and thanked her then I thanked to god.

When doctor told I can visit I went inside. I told Victor to wait for me outside. I know after my marriage he gave each and every detail about me to Xavier and dad.

His face was covered with bandages his one arm is plastered. I sat on stool beside his bed. He looks different in two years he is changed but not a lot. His hairs are all grown up,he used to keep it short before. I wish I had picked up his call before if he had died today I would regret it my whole life that why I didn't pick up his and not let him speak.

I touched his hand and that's the moment I can't hold my sob anymore.
"I'm sorry Adrian it's all my fault I'm such I horrible person" he used call me every now and then and I never pick up. My stubbornness already cause me problems lot of time let just say one more thing to add on list now.

Suddenly I felt a lose grip on my hand. I saw his eyes flickering. Is he waking up? In panic I called the nurse. Soon doctor also came after few minutes she confirmed that he's awake. And left the room saying she'll come back later.

I thanked her for her service. It's already late evening now. I can't stay till late but I can't live him alone here too. I went inside and saw him again but he was fully awake this time. As soon as our eyes met I can see shock in his eyes.

"Susan" he took my name as he's imagining me here. Hell I don't believe it that I'm standing here too.

"You have an accident that's why you are here" I just said that but Why? I going mad arghh he was looking here and there taking in his surroundings. Then look at me again and was about to speak again but he starts coughing. I immediately reach to table and get him a cup of water.

He drank it and keep looking at me intently it's getting irritating to me I hate it when someone stare at me like this.

"But why are you here?" He asked like he's confused bloody idiot.

"Your last call. You called me last so they inform me to come." I saw small smile on his face is there a joke going on he was nearly dead today. Smiling like foolish.

"And you came running to save me?" What no idiot. I just shake my head no. I don't want to hurt him by saying that I came running for Xavier.

"Don't make it sound like that I was worried I didn't even know who got admitted they just told person who got hurt in accident last called me" I explained but I tried my best not to hurt him cause I was always told not to hurt someone who is already hurt. I was playing with my wedding ring.

He just gave small nod. I even saw him looking at my ring with some anger. By look of his face I can say he wants to talk to me. Same to me but I know the time and place both are not right. I really want you to tell me why you did that to me but I won't. I want to know what was my fault but you will never answer that honestly or maybe I just don't want to hear the truth.

Door open and Victor came in
"Mrs Williams Mr Williams order me to take you home immediately it's getting late" did Xavier know who I'm with ? Will he be angry with me now?

"Please get my car at entrance I'll be there shortly" he nodded and went outside. I turn around and saw Adrian looking at me with no emotion face. He's definitely angry.

"I should get going now I called your parents already they will be here soon" I was about to go out. But his gripped my wrist.

"Will you come back tomorrow to see me?" I was taken aback with that question of his.

"If there will be importance of presence which I doubt will be" his family will be here why would he need me now. Probably his so called girlfriend will be there too.

"You know I always expect straight forward answers from you. Because that is what you are best at but I guess everything and everyone changes like now you allow watch dog to order you around Mrs Williams" how dare him to say like that. He doesn't order me around. He cringed while calling me Mrs Williams.

"Good night Adrian" I don't need to answer him he's no one to me anymore.
I paid remaining bills and went outside where Victor was waiting I sat inside my car and Victor take me to penthouse.
I enter inside and went straight to our bedroom. I changed into my night dress and get under the covers. Since Xavier was not here I don't have to bother to atleast look decent.

I let my hairs let lose. I am not hungry anymore so I didn't bother to get myself a dinner. I saw 4 missed calls from Xavier. Instead of calling him I text him.

"Good night Xavi bear I am really tired we will talk tomorrow sorry for not picking up your calls my phone was on silent."  With that I click send and fall asleep which was not peaceful. I replayed everything that happened today in my mind. I can't let my past ruin my present.

_____________________________________

Yay!! Finally an update hope you all will like it.

Please Vote&Comment&Share :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.3K 14
*Under Revision* Hector Soltaire own hundreds of company which earns millions or even billions per year. But what they don't know is he started from...
79.5K 4.3K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
196K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
1.4M 55.9K 68
[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "Zachary!" But Zachary left her ten years...