A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED...

By shaperai

INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year a... More

A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED PRINCE
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
AUTHOR'S SORRY NOTE :-(
CHAPTER 5 B
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NEW STORY
NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 10
PROMO!!!
CHAPTER 11
NEW FAN FIC..!!!
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
DONT SKIP(ITS IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHapter 24
CHAPTER 25
AWARD NOMINATIONS!!!
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 50 B
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CHAPTER 51
WANT EPILOGUE?
EPILOGUE
BONUS+1

CHAPTER 43

9K 732 91
By shaperai

Nandiini's POV

Its been three days since I last saw Manik and broken his hearts into unrepairable pieces. He never came back to Mansion that night that got me worried and guilty whole night, which I still wondering why. It was me who wanted to break him, wanted to get a revenge on him then I should be celebrating and feeling more desperate and depressed than before. Why still I've not got my peace back. It was all about revenge right? Then why I stayed awake all night and my heart was restless to see him once safe and sound. That was one of the worst night of my life after the one my father left.

After waking up in the morning that day I found that Manik never came back home and flew to Singapore the same night for some urgent work. I was relieved but hurt and regret filled realising that he is avoiding me and never came to chase me back.

Tonight is Mehendi and I'm hoping to see him and I don't even have answer for that. I don't know but I just want to see him once. Family members were also worried about his sudden departure but I think they talked to him that's why now looking at peace.

I don't know anymore if I did wrong or right by punishing one for someone else mistake. My hatred and pain lead me to get revenge for my mom.

It was all started when I started to get along and in some way started too get comfortable with him with Manik a little well and went for a coffee with him and in the café accidently his wallet fell from his pocket when he was going to attend the call. I picked his wallet from the ground and about to keep it back on the table but something it my attention it was a picture; A picture that shook me to the core and my all blood drained out from my body. It was the picture of same woman who stolen my father away from my mom. But the biggest question was why the hell he've that woman's photo in his wallet that kept so dearly.

All the way back from café to mansion the wallet's picture kept flashing in my mind arising so many question about Manik relationship to the woman and if he have any relationship with this woman then where is she and why never I saw her there at the mansion.

My curiosity to get answer pushed me to get befriend  Manik so that I can get all my answer but I never knew from where to start and waited for him to open up about the woman by himself which never happened. I already started to lose my sanity so one day I left the mansion to clear my mind and went to an orphanage to get the peace of my mind. I think it was a coincidence or god really was kind to me that day because on that day Orphanage has a charity event and the chief guest was non other than my so called father; Mr Ashvini Agnihotry  and Mrs Nyonika Agnihotry. And that day I found out two new thing that my father identity wasn't what I thought all my life. My father wasn't a Murthy he was Agnihotri or may be he changed his sir name also and the second thing is that my father is a f#cking billionaire.

And those two new things made me more curious to get my answers. So, I didn't brake down I waited patiently for event to got over and then to continue with my plans.

---------------flashbacks-------------

Eventually the event got over and there were so many media already which were bugging them for answers and I waited to get them alone somewhere. And after half an hour I saw them heading outside no reporter following them. I quicken my pace and chase them. After catching them I told them showing my identity that I am a journalist and want to take their interview. My father didn't recognised me because I was so young when he left but his eyes sparked with somekind of recognization which was for a few seconds though.

''Hey! Mr and Mrs Agnihotri I just wanna take your special interview since mothers day is coming in two three days. I hope you guys wont mind.'' I stated trying to convince them they exchange a look then nodded and I sighed in relief.

''Thans! so can I start?'' I asked professionally and the nodded again. ''well.. as you both know mother's day is coming so would you like to share something. I hope you guys too have your children waiting for their mother at home.'' when I said the last part they stiffen.

''Well this is depressing to confess but we cant reproduce so we don't have our own children and that's why we spend our free time chariting and spending time with this innocent children. We both are same as you can see they don't have parents and we don't have children.So, its complete us coming here and giving our parental love to them'' this time it was my father who stated sounding depressed and whatever he said shattered me even more thinking that he is denying having a child when his own daughter is standing in front of him how can someone be so cruel. I somehow controlled my tears and composed our self. But before I can say something Nyonika interrupted me.

''Actually this is my husband's case not mine.'' she said with a dreamy smile and I frown. '' if you know I think whole nation knew that this is my second marriage and I have a son from my first marriage. Might I say a charming one.'' she said in a pride filled voice which confused me even more and shocked me that she was also married to someone before my father. And my father expression wasn't looking so pleased as if he is bothered.

''so who is your son and where is he?'' I asked with a fake polite smile showing my enthusiasm.

''I think you already know him, everyone knows him. And I am a proud and happiest mother to have  a son like him.'' her eyes filled with tears and a beautiful smile playing on her lips as if she is missing him '' well every mothers day I miss him and want to spend some time with him but I think he is still angry with me , the horrible things I did with him in past. I just want to send him a message that I am very proud of you son, miss you and Love you so much MANIK'' And in that moment I froze.

''you..you..me..mean..Manik Malhotra?'' I didn't want to stutter but this shocking revelation shook me to the core again and seeing my reaction she chuckled.

''see.. I told you, you know him and he really have effect on girls I can say that.'' she teased but I was so shock to reply but eventually I composed myself and thought to ask next question.

''So, Mr Agnihotri your marriage with Mrs Agnihotri is first marriage or you too also was another woman's man and hiding your child from public unlike Mrs Agnihotri aren't you proud of your child.'' I mocked with trying to be play full but still there was bitterness in my tone. And I saw him stiffen by the question so as Nyonika.

''Well no he was pretty much single when we got married and if you don't know we were arranged to get married. '' And this was a new shock, I swear if she hadn't told me that he was single before marrying her I would have believed the arrange part also.

''Arrange? but you married to someone else before Mr Agnihotri then how?'' I asked showing my self confused.

''well this story for other time right now we are getting late.'' I have some much question to ask after new revelations but they flew away before I can persuade them. But the most shocking thing was that she is Manik's mother. I started to join up the dots and the thing was clear.  I was fuming like a bull. I don't know I just wanted to kill someone. And in that moment I decided what I have to do the way she broken me by just braking my mother, I will do the same I will broke her by breaking his son. Of course she loves her son and I will destroy her biggest possession. They way she destroyed me I will destroy him.

----------------------flashback ends---------------------

''Nandini!!! what the hell you aren't ready yet?'' I was snapped out of my thought when Mukti barged inside my room fuming, seeing me lying on the bed lazily drown in my thoughts. ''GoD! All the guests have arrived and your are doing here don't know what. '' she charged and I sat up from my lying position. ''Nandini you okay, you seems off this past days everything ok?'' suddenly her eyes soften and she sat beside me looking at me with concern I gave her a small smile to assure her and asked the most bothering question ''Is Manik also there downstairs?'' I asked hopefully and her lips stretched with a teasing smile  '' Oh! so this is bothering you Manik's absence. That's why you aren't yourself since Manik left. Missing your playboy already?'' she teased and I realised that I'm actually missing my playboy.

Wait!!! MY PLAY BOY? Where did that come from? And m I really missing him?

My thoughts again interrupted by a yelling mukti who dragged me from bed and pushed me inside the bathroom to change.

MUKTI OUTFIT

NANDINI OUTFIT

NAVYA OUTIFT

MAHAR OUTFIT

SAMAIRA OUTFIT

ALIYA OUTFIT

 THIS UPDATE I HOPE CLARIFED YOUR DOUBTS...

VOTE-

COMMENT-

SHARE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
770K 23.2K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
66.1K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
718K 36K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...