Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

By strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... More

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam

10.8K 361 360
By strawberrylover013

"But Hokage-sama! You can't honestly expect me to go with him!!" I exclaimed.

Sasuke looks at me with the same confused expression I have. I shot him a death glare but he shrugs it off and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry Natsuki, but my decision is final. You're dismissed." Hokage said and flicked through more documents. I growled and stormed out the Hokage building and headed to where my house used to be, Sasuke following me close behind.

**************** flashback (earlier that day) *************

We got back to Konoha after finishing our mission in the land of waves. I cheered as soon as we walked through the gates.

"Hurray! Home sweet home!" I cheered. Naruto and Sakura facepalmed and Sasuke scoffed. I scowled at them and turned away pouting.

"Alright, I'm going to go file the report of the mission to Hokage-sama. You all can go relax for a few days before we start our next mission."

"Hai!" We all called in sync. And with a wave goodbye Kakashi disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I sighed and stretched out my stiff body. Man, I would kill for a bath!

"Hey do you guys want to go get some ramen!?" Naruto asked us with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Sorry Naruto, I think I'll just head home and take a shower." I said in a soft tone. Naruto's head dropped sadly.

"That's okay Natsuki, maybe later." He said giving me a small smile. I nodded, gave him a hug and ran off to my house.

When I got to my house I froze in shock. My house was no longer where I left it. The only thing that remained of it was the scorched ground and a faint smell of burning wood. I staggered closer so I was now standing where my lounge used to be. There was nothing left. Everything I owned was now ash.

I began to fumble through the burned wood and ash looking for anything that might have survived the fire. My heart dropped when I found a small box, blackened by the flames. I picked it up and opened it. Loose tears I didn't even know I had fell from my eyes as I started looking at its contents. All I needed was there. Photos of my family and clan, a set of kunai I once got from my mother for my birthday, letters from my parents and my Team 7 photo.

I recomposed myself and ran to the Hokage building, the box under my arm.

When I got there I slammed open the door and stomped up to Hokage-sama's desk. I slammed my hands down hard causing the loose papers to jump and fall to the floor. Hokage looked up at me suprised as I glared hardly at him, low growls escaping my mouth.

"Natsuki, child. What's wrong?" He asked.

My eyes narrowed further and I spoke in a harsh, angry tone.

"What happened to my house! I just get back from a long mission only to find my house burnt to the ground, literally!"

The Hokage sat in silence staring at me. He let out a heavy sigh and started to sort out the papers that had fallen off his desk.

"I'm sorry Natsuki.... by the time we found out it was too late." He apologised but I was too angry to care.

"I don't want excuses! Where the hell do you expect me to live!? In the forest? I might be part wolf but that doesn't make me a wild animal! You have to take responsibility for this!" I screamed at him. His expression was pained and I hated taking to him like this. Hokage-sama was like family to me, just like Naruto and the rest of Team 7. But I had to do this.

Hokage was about to answer me but was interrupted by the door opening and an all too familiar ravenette walked in confused.

******************** Hokage's POV ******************

I had just finished discussing the completion of the Land of Waves mission I assigned Kakashi and his team, and I was surprised to find out they completed it without much of a problem. Maybe I should start giving them a little more credit.

I flicked through papers on missions, reports and classified scrolls.

'Now that I think about it, I feel like I'm forgetting something really important. But I can't put my finger on it.' I thought to myself.

The door suddenly slammed open making me jump. And an angry looking Natsuki stomped in and slammed her hand on my desk. I looked at her surprised but she shot me glares.

"Natsuki, child. What's wrong?" I asked.

"What happened to my house! I just get back from a long mission only to find my house burnt to the ground, literally!"

'That's what I forgot.' I realised. I sighed and started picking up the papers that fell when she banged on my desk. 'I can't tell her rouge ninjas got into the village and set her house on fire, who knows what she might do.'

"I'm sorry Natsuki.... by the time we found out it was too late."

She had the same harsh, angry expression she had when she first walked in.

"I don't want excuses! Where the hell do you expect me to live!? In the forest? I might be part wolf but that doesn't make me a wild animal! You have to take responsibility for this!"

She was right. I had no idea where she was going to live. I can't put her with Kakashi, he always reads those perverted books of his and he may get her into some bad habits. She can't stay with Naruto, even though he is her best friend, he only has a apartment big enough for one person. Sakura and Natsuki don't have the best relationship so I'm scared they will just cause me more troubles. I sighed. I have no idea what to do. I was about to break the bad news to her when Sasuke entered the room looking confused. He must have noticed the awkward atmosphere. A light bulb went off in my head.

'That's it!'

"Natsuki, you will stay with Sasuke until we find another house suitable for you." I informed them. Both their eyes widened. They glanced at each other and glared. I sighed and smoked my pipe.

"But Hokage-sama. You can't honestly expect me to go with him!" Natsuki yelled pointing an accusing finger and Sasuke. I sweat-dropped and begin flicking through papers again.

"I'm sorry Natsuki, but my decision is final. You're dismissed." I stated. The door slammed and both Sasuke and Natsuki were no longer in the room. I stood up from my chair and looked out the window at the village. I hope I made the right choice.

************ flashback end ***********

************ Natsuki's POV **********

I followed Sasuke to his house. We were about half way there I think when I started feeling hot. It wasn't very sunny out today so I have no idea why I felt like this.

"Natsuki, are you alright?"

'No I'm not. I feel really hot for some reason..." I thought.

"Hmmm. I didn't think it would happen so soon...." Okami said sounding deep in thought.

'Okami, what's wrong?' I asked worried.

There was a long pause before I heard Okami's voice echo through my head.

"I'll tell you later. When you get to the Uchiha's house I need you to go to your room and stay there. I will explain then."

I nodded mentality and tried to ignore the strange feeling. I noticed Sasuke glancing back at me every now and then and it started to irritate me. I shot him a death glare but he just ignored me.

We walked in silence through the streets until we came to a small apartment building. I followed Sasuke into his house and stood in the door way with a funny look on my face.

Sasuke looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" he asked. I looked away and pouted.

"It's nothing. I've just never been to your house before. It's weird." I stated. Sasuke chuckled and pulled me by my arm into his house. The heat from earlier came back more intense. I stared at Sasuke pulling at my arm and started to blush. Wait, why the hell am I blushing!? I mean it's not like I like him so what the hell is going on? We stopped when we got into his lounge. It was pretty big for someone who lives here alone. The lounge had a TV and couch with a dinning table near the kitchen. I stared in awe at how clean this place was. I thought boys were slobs?

"Well this is it. The kitchen is over there, feel free to use anything in the fridge when you're hungry. I'll show you where the bathroom and bedrooms are upstairs." he said and led me up to the next floor.

The bathroom was huge and had everything it should have in it. I followed Sasuke to another room which I would be sleeping in. I walked in and looked around. It had a queen sized bed attached to the wall on the far side of the room. The walls were a nice shade of dark blue and had a desk in the corner. I have to admit, it was a nice room.

"Well I'll leave you to yourself. I'm going to go train for a bit so wait for me here." Sasuke ordered. I scowled and waved him off. I heard him huff and walk away.

I pulled out the little box I found at my house from my bag and placed it on my desk and started looking through it.

"Natsuki, I need to talk to you."

"I was waiting to hear from you. Now explain what the hell is wrong with me." I said out loud.

Okami sighed and spoke, "Okay what do you know about your clans.. uhm.. maturity development?"

"Uhm not a lot, why?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well... how do I put this... The reason why you feel strange is because you're.. ahem, going into heat..." Okami's voice trailed off.

"What do you mean 'going into heat'!?"

"Well when a young wolf starts to become a adult, they will start to experience 'heat' in order to attract a mate. And because your clan is part wolf, you are also going through heat. I doesn't help the situation with me being sealed inside you much either." Okami explained.

My eyes grew wide. What the hell does he mean 'heat'! There is no way in hell I am like this because of my hormones. I refuse to believe it!

"I'm sorry Natsuki, but it's the truth."

I sat there for a while thinking about what Okami said.

"So what exactly happens when you go into heat?" I asked not sure if I would like the answer.

"Your hormones will start to act up and you'll become more in touch with your emotional side. You'll be more affectionate." Okami explained. "You also start to give off a stronger scent that will help you lure males. But because you are still young, I want you to stay away from human contact as much as you can. You're most vulnerable when your in heat and you won't be able to control yourself if you get too close to a male."

I froze. But I'm living with Sasuke and we still have missions to go on when Kakashi is ready to take on another mission. This is going to be hard.

"How long will the heat last...?"

There was a long pause...

"About a week"

My eyes widened. So I'll have to stay locked up for a week!? How the hell can I explain this to my team?

"I know this is hard for you Natsuki, but I'll be right here helping you the best I can. Until you're back to normal, please avoid human contact as much as you can." Okami pleaded. I nodded.

"I understand."

"Good."

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat and brought it up to my room. After I finished eating I grabbed a change of clothes and went for a shower. I let the hot water run for a bit then stripped off and got in letting the warm water run down my back. It felt amazing being able to was off all the sweat and dirt from a stressful day. I felt myself coming back to life. When I was done I walked back into my room and closed the door, locking it, and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------

I heard someone knocking on my door making me annoyed. I could smell Sasuke's scent coming from the other side of it. I was about to open up when I remembered what Okami and I talked about earlier. I moved away from the door and sat back down on my bed.

"Natsuki-"

"Go away."

"Come out of there and we'll go get something to eat." Sasukes voice rang like chimes. It was soft and lightly danced in the air. I went to open the door when Okami's voice rang through my head.

"Don't do it Natsuki. You don't know what might happen if you open the door." I nodded and calmed down.

"I already had something to eat! Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

" Hn. Fine! But don't come crying to me later on!" He said annoyed and walked off. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and flopped back down onto my bed. I can't believe this is how I'm going to be living for the next week. Oh god help me.

______________________________________________________

It's been a few days since I gave been locked inside my room in heat and I swear it gets harder to resist not going out and seeing Sasuke. I want to see him so bad, I hate feeling like this. It's gross, especially if I'm thinking about Sasuke like that.

There have been a few times where he almost came into my room or came home early from training when I was in the shower or watching TV.

Every now and then I would get sharp pains that would cause me to yelp, it was worse at night so I would bite my tongue to muffle the yelps so Sasuke couldn't hear. I really freaking hate this!

I just got back from the shower and started to blow dry my tail and hair when Sasuke knocked on my door.

"Natsuki, we have to meet up with Kakashi-sensei tomorrow at 6 so don't be late."

"Alright." I sighed.

Sasuke left and went into his own room which was right next to mine. That really doesn't help my situation any.

I laid down on my bed staring up at the roof wondering how I was going to handle tomorrow.. To be honest I miss going outside. Right now I feel like some stupid caged dog and all I want to do is run around.

I turned over and faced the wall that had Sasuke's room in the other side. 'I hope he's not mad at me because I'm distancing myself from him, I just don't want to risk anything...' I thought.

I soon fell asleep with Sasuke on my mind.

__________________________

I woke up at 4 so I would have plenty of time to get ready and leave before Sasuke wakes up. I dragged myself out of bed and went for a shower.

I got changed into my normal ninja outfit and left the house and headed to the bridge we were meant to meet Kakashi.

I got to the bridge and was the only one there. I sighed and sat down. I sat in silence, bored out of my mind. It was still early and no one had shown up yet. I tried talking to Okami but he didn't answer. I bit my finger and did some hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I called and slammed my hand on the ground. In a puff of smoke familiar white fur appeared.

"You called, Milady?"

"Hello Konoyumi, how have you been?" I said with a small smile. Konoyumi narrowed her eyes and sniffed me. Her eyes widened.

"Milady, what's happened to you!? You smell different!" Konoyumi exclaimed. I looked away and let my ears drop.

"I should have known you would notice Konoyumi...." She looked at me worried and sat next to me. I leaned into her fur.

"I'm going through heat, and it's a real pain in the ass. I'm not allowed to hang around out side or something might happen..."

"I see. I didn't expect it to happen this soon." she growled.

"Heh, you said the same thing Okami did." I laughed. Konoyumi gave me a toothy grin and licked my cheek. I giggled and nuzzled into her fur. We sat and talked for about an hour or so enjoying each other's company. Konoyumi is like my sister, as weird as it sounds, it's true. She's been with me for as long as I can remember and she was the first wolf I ever summoned. Her and the rest of my wolves are my only remaining family, and I know I can always rely on her to be there.

"So how long have you been in heat?" she asked.

"Hmm, less than a week. Okami said that I'll be like this for a few more days. So I've been keeping myself locked up in my room-" I explained but was interrupted by Konoyumi.

"What do you mean your room? What happened to the rest of your house?"

"It was burned down when I was on my mission in the Land of Waves, I don't even know who did it. So now I live with Sasuke."

"Is this the young Uchiha you told me about?"

"Yea, Okami told me that during my heat period I'll be more affectionate and stuff so I should be careful around guys. But because I'm living with Sasuke, it's a lot harder on me. I can't lower my guard or I might do something to him." I said. Konoyumi nodded understandingly. I smiled happily at her, I'm glad I could talk to her like we used to, before the day my clan was killed. Before my life went to hell.

"N-Natsuki..?" My ears twitched at the light voice, fear visible and shaky. Konoyumi stood up in front of me and growled at the boy. His eyes widened at the giant wolf as she bared her fangs getting ready to attack.

"Konoyumi, back off!" I ordered. She looked back at me confused. I nodded and she hesitantly returned to my side still growling. I sighed and turned my head back to the ravenette.

"What's up?" I said with a smile. His eyes narrowed, I guess he saw through my fake smile. Damn him.

"Why did you leave without me this morning?" he asked a little angry. I awkwardly laughed rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up and annoy you so early in the morning so I thought I'd go on ahead."

"Hn. I'm already annoyed that you've been ignoring me. I have hardly seen you since you first moved in. You don't leave your room, what are you hiding?" He said trying to mask his rage.

My happier expression was now gone and I shot him death glares. I didn't like him being angry at me. It feels horrible, like my heart's being crushed. I want to apologise for being a brat. I pushed those thought to the back of my head and regained my composure.

************ Sasukes POV ***********

I woke up around 5:30 and went for a shower. I had breakfast and went to get Natsuki. I knocked on her door and called for her. I couldn't hear any movement in her room so I tried to open the door. It was unlocked but Narsuki wasn't there. I called out to her but there was no reply.

'Dammit. Where the hell is that stupid wolf.' I thought looking through the house. 'I was hoping to walk with her...'

Not finding her I huffed and headed out to the meeting place. It was quiet and there was hardly anyone out on the streets. I was thankful there were no fan girls around then my mind traveled to Natsuki and that time when I died on the bridge. I remembered the wolf that brought me back. It looked so much like Natsuki, it's crazy how similar they were. I remembered how weak she was and how amazing it was being able to hold her in my arms. I want to be able to be the one she relies on most. I want her to be mine. My beautiful wolf girl.

Before I knew it I was already at the bridge. I heard talking and saw Natsuki with the same wolf she had the time she visited those graves. I listened into what they were talking about unconsciously when something caught my attention.

"So how long have you been in heat?" The wolf asked Natsuki. I raised an eyebrow. What does it mean Natsuki's in heat? Can that even happen?

"Hmm, less than a week. Okami said that I'll be like this for a few more days. So I've been keeping myself locked up in my room-"

"What do you mean your room? What happened to the rest of your house?"

"It was burned down when I was on my mission in the Land of Waves, I don't even know who did it. So now I live with Sasuke."

"Is this the young Uchiha you told me about?"

"Yea, Okami told me that during my heat period I'll be more affectionate and stuff so I should be careful around guys. But because I'm living with Sasuke, it's a lot harder on me. I cant lower my guard or I might do something to him."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What does she mean she might do something to me? What is this all about? Who the hell is this Okami? Their conversation was peaking my interest. I want to know what might happen if I got closer to Natsuki during this time. It might prove to be interesting and I can use this to punish her for ignoring me and trying to kill me in the past. Memories flashed through my head of that day and my shoulder started to burn. I can't believe Natsuki did that to me, I will never be able to get the look of pure hate out of my head her face showed.

I walked out of where I was hiding and called out of her. "N-Natsuki." The shakiness in my voice was clearly visible. Natsuki's wolf got up and stood protectively in front of her master. My eyes widened when the wolf looked ready to attack.

"Konoyumi, back off!" Natsuki growled. The wolf returned to Natsuki and glared at me.

"What's up?" She said with a fake smile. My eyes narrowed at her. I could easily see through her. I knew that the last thing on her mind was to be near me and that hurt me like a kunai to the heart.

"Why did you leave without me this morning?" I asked.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up and annoy you so early in the morning so I thought I'd go on ahead." She lied.

"Hn. I'm already annoyed that you've been ignoring me. I have hardly seen you since you first moved in. You don't leave your room, what are you hiding?" I said coldly. Natsuki dropped her act and started to glare at me. I glared back angrily. Her expression saddened but went back to a harsh expression in an instant. I don't want to be angry at her but I hate the fact that she was hiding things like why she kept herself locked up in her room all day and night. I want to get closer to her, more than anything and I don't want her hiding things from me but the only way we seem to get through to each other is through hurtful words and actions.

"Answer me Natsuki. I don't want any secrets. I want you to tell me things, if something's wrong then let me help y-"

"I don't need your help! Just leave me alone! I don't want you getting hurt if you're involved." she said the last part almost a whisper but still loud enough for me to hear.

I walked up closer to her and pulled her into a hug. She gasped and tried to push me away but I knew she didn't want me to leave. I've learned how to read her so knowing how she is feeling is like second nature to me.

"Please tell me what's wrong..." I begged. She hesitated but gave me a soft nod.

"Later.." She whispered softly into my shirt. Her voice sent shivers up my back and my heart started racing. I buried my face in her hair and breathed in her intoxicating scent. She pulled away from me as Naruto and Sakura came into view.

"Yo Sasuke, Natsuki, good morning!" Naruto cheered. I groaned and saw Natsuki walk back to her wolf, I forgot it was even there.

"Sasuke-kun! Good morning." Sakura greeted me with hearts in her eyes. I grunted and turned back to look at Natsuki who was talking with Naruto with a slightly worried look on her face and trying to distance herself from him without it being too noticeable. I glared at the blonde.

In a puff of smoke the silver head jounin appeared.

"Good morning everyone-"

"You're late!!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled in sync.

"Sorry I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi lied.

"EHH!" They all said, I sweat dropped and glanced over to Natsuki and saw her spacing out. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She jumped and stared at me wide eyed. I smirked and told her to pay attention.

************ Natsuki's POV *********

"So the reason I called you all here was to tell you that I signed you all up for the Chunin Exams." Kakashi said pulling out four sheets of paper and waving them around. Naruto ran up and glomped Kakashi in a hug screaming thank yous.

"Alright alright now get off me." Kakashi said trying to pry off Naruto.

After we were given our entry forms and told where it would be held in 5 days time we were allowed to leave. I nodded and walked off back to Sasuke's house. Barely half way there I noticed Sasuke following. I growled and sprinted back home, Sasuke running after me.

"Oi Natsuki! Why are you running!" Sasuke called.

"I just want to get home as fast as possible."

"Liar, you're running away arn't you!?"

'Shit, I can't let him catch up to me, no matter what I have to get back first.' I thought to myself.

"Leave me alone Sasuke!"

"Not till you tell me what's gotten into you!"

"There's nothing wrong!"

I finally reached the house and locked myself in my room, thankful for making it home before the Uchiha. I flopped down onto my bed and sighed. 'I really do hate running away from Sasuke...'

The comfortable silence was shattered when my door was kicked down off its hinges and a very angry Uchiha walked in. My heart started beating uncontrollably fast and I started feeling hot. Argh! Stupid heat!!!

I sat up and pressed myself against the wall, keeping eye contact with Sasuke.

He walked up to my bed and gave me a hard glare. I started to get nervous and my body started to shake.

"Answer me Natsuki. What is going on?" His voice was chilling. It sent shivers up and down my back. My face felt hot and I knew I was blushing. I tried to avoid eye contact but no matter what I did my eyes would travel back to his beautiful dark orbs.

"N-nothing's w-wrong." I stuttered.

"You're lying."

"N-no I'm n-not."

"Then why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not stuttering!"

Sasuke came closer and sat on my bed, his eyes locked with mine. He was determined to find out what's going on. Maybe I tell him he'll understand and leave me alone. It can't hurt to try, could it?

"Tell me."

"...Fine." I looked away so I could hide my blush. "In my clan, we have this period where we go through heat in order to attract a mate. Because I have Okami inside me, my attraction is stronger than the others from my clan. So the reason why I've been locked up in here was to protect you from whatever might happen if you got to close to me during this period." I explained. I looked back at Sasuke and saw an expression I have never seen before on his face..... Rapture.

"So you're saying that you're acting like this because your scared you might try something on me?" He said with a smug smirk. I blushed a deep red and turned away. Sasuke chuckled and I heard the bed creak. I looked back and saw Sasuke's face a few inches away. My eyes widened I yelped and I pushed him away resulting in him falling on the floor. I put my hands over my heart and tried to calm down.

Sasuke grunted and pulled himself up.

"Oh, you're so going to regret that." He grinned. My eyes widened to the size of golf balls and I jumped off my bed making a break for the door, but was tackled to the grounded by Sasuke before I could get there.

I landed with a thud on the wooden floor. I opened my eyes and saw Sasuke on top of me, pinning me to the floor. I tried to get out of his grip but it was like iron. My heart felt like it was about to burst. My body was burning up with a need. I wanted him. I shook my head trying to rid myself of those thoughts but they wouldn't leave.

Sasuke chuckled and leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Be a good girl and stay still for a bit." His warm breath tickled my ears cause electricity to run rampant throughout my body. Ew, I really can't wait till this is over, I can't stand it!' I tried to breath to calm myself down but all I could smell was Sasuke. It was like a drug you could easily get addicted to.

"S-Sasu-ke.. please.." I begged, I don't know if I was begging him to stop or was begging for more. Sasuke lowered his head down to my neck and brushed his lips along it. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Did you say something Natsuki?" He said in a seductive voice. I bit my lip and tried to hold back another moan. He brought his lips down again and brushed them along my jaw bone and stopped near my lips teasingly. I growled at him. I tried to push him off again but he wouldn't budge.

"Sasuke.." I said in a raspy voice hoping he would understand and get off. But it ended up having the opposite effect when his lips pressed against my own.

======================================================

Haha hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while so I thought I'd reward you all for your patience with a developing chapter between Sasuke and Natsuki. hope you liked it and sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger :p

I'll get my new chapter up as soon as I can with the start of the Chunin exams. look forward to it XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
910K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
417K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...