The GangLeader's Babies

By steve1756

'None of photos inside owned by me' More

Baby Time
Metting Again
3 Years Later
We Need To Talk
Agreements
Will You Marry Me
Yes
I Do
After Party
Two Weeks Later
Six Month Later
Oh Here Comes Your Brother
Ryder Kane Smith
Back Home
King 3 Years later
Noah 3 years later
Meeting New People
Meeting Grandma
Meet Hayden
Welcome Home Hailey part one
Welcome Home Hailey part two
My Sister Abby part one
My Sister Abby part two
My Sister Abby part 3
Noahs Kid
Noahs Kid part two
Why Are you Here
Mommas house
Who are you
Back Home again
Hi Carson
A shocker event
The babysitter Part one
The babysitter part two
You your daddy son
Why are you here
Your WHAT
Wedding Time part one
Wedding time part two
Its A
The babies are ready to see the world
Welcome home babies
Party part one
Party part two
Party part three
First words
Family day out
Proposal
5 years later
Married at last
Sequel

Whats Going On

1.4K 35 0
By steve1756

'Tessa's POV'
I went out, looking for a job today. I had Ryder with me, Noah and King are with Xavier and his gang. Meeting them for the first time. I'll meet them later. As I realize I have to get Ryder sighed up for daycare, I quickly get into the next lane, for exit 278. When I pull up to the daycare center, I get Ryder and his super bag and go in, after locking the car doors. As I walk to the main waiting room, I see Kayla with two twin girls. 'Pic below'

I gasp, surprised that Kayla has to twins girl. "Kayla, I didn't know you had kids" I whispered slightly sad she didn't tell me. She looks at me, panic on her face as she realized I saw the babies. "I'm sorry you had to find out that I have kids too" she said, tears falling out her eyes. "How did this happen" I questioned already tired. "Well" she started. "I went out, met a guy, we dated and the two weeks later he leaves and I'm left pregnant" she says crying again. "Oh honey" I said giving her a hug. "Why didn't you tell me, I could of helped" I said. "You had just came back from the hospital with Ryder, I didn't want to bother you" she whispered. After all that's done I put Ryder in daycare and then we get the kids and get ready to go home. As I'm driving I call Xavier. "Xavier can Kayla come over and stay" I asked him. "Ya sure" he said back into the phone. "K bye love you" I replied. "Love you too" he said back. I hung up and pulled into the house. "Ok let's put the kids to bed and the eat cookies" I say to Kayla. "Ok Tessa. And thanks for helping me" Kayla says while we put the kids to bed. "No problem" I said back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.5K 21
"i don't regret, just pretend shit never happened"
306K 6.2K 54
"You'll never catch me committing to no hoe."
611K 19.6K 40
First story :3 Karma x Reader, only this time, reader is in A class :P I don't own anything other than the plot.