Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 2- Moving In

4.8K 135 53
By Littl3R3d

My friends are helping me to pack up my belongings. I spent the night in Megan and Elizabeth's dorm room, I didn't even sleep.

"Well that's the last of your stuff." Megan says throwing the clothes hangers in a box. "Thanks guys." I said as I wiped a tear from my eye.

I walked over to Ashley's side of the room and I stood looking at her photo of us. I had one just like it. As I look at the photo more tears fall from my eyes.

"We'll wait outside until you're ready." Elizabeth says and they all start to exit. "I'm ready now, I can't stay in here any longer." I said wiping my tears then grabbing two of my suitcases.

I stormed out of the room and charged right into Derek. "Ouch! You asshole!" I said as my ass collided with the floor.

"I'm sorry." He said while helping me off the ground. "Don't touch me. I can do it myself." I snap at him and he still helps me.

"What do you want?" I asked while folding my arms. "I wanted to talk to you... alone." He said while looking at my friends.

"You can't do that." I said still folding my arms. "Meg, Jess, Liz could you guys give me a moment with Toby please?" He asks and they all turned to walk away.

"No. They are helping me with my bags and if they leave who will help me?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine. I'm really sorry about all of what happened yesterday. And before you say anything else I know sorry doesn't fix everything but I really want to make it up to you." He says with his hands on my shoulders while looking into my eyes.

"You forgot my birthday. Its like you don't even care anymore. This is the second time Derek." I said holding my head down so I don't look at him.

He places his hand under my chin to lift my head up, he then tucks my hair behind my ear. "Toby I'm probably the worst boyfriend ever for that. But I did get you something way before it." He says while looking into my eyes.

He then reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a bracelet with charms. "Its a bracelet that has the different dates we had together." He says holding it up.

"This one was from our first date, it has a plate with a knife and a fork because of the fancy restaurant I took you to." He says holding it out so I can see.

"This one is the moon and the stars, its from our second date when we had dinner outdoor under the stars. This one is popcorn from our movie date and this one is from the basketball game its a tiny basketball." He says and I can't help but smile.

"What's this one?" I asked reaching for one that looked like two cakes. "Its from your first birthday and the one now that I forgot again I wanted it to show that we've been together for two birthdays." He says and he takes my hand to put the bracelet on it.

"I know I'm an idiot Tobes but I hope that you'll forgive this idiot because I don't want to be any idiot I want to be yours." He says snapping the bracelet on.

He pulls me into a hug and he gives me a squeeze. "I know I've been sleeping aroung because we don't have sex but I'm willing to stop until you're ready. I can't let one year of a relationship go down the drain like that." He says and starts rubbing my head.

I hug him back tightly then I heard heels tapping away. I look over Derek's shoulder to see that its Megan.

She knew that I was willing to forgive him. She was always the one telling me not to but I love Derek. I was the one that told him to sleep with other girls.

He didn't want to but I convinced him. He just shouldn't have anything other than sex with them. I wonder what the secret was that Megan had.

"I love you Toby-Lynn." He says and he kisses me. Aside from him and my friends they were the only ones that knew my full name. I honestly never liked the 'Lynn' so I just went by Toby.

I kissed him back and then he pulled away to take my suitcases. "Let's get you to your knew room." He says pulling the suitcases.

"Where is it by the way?" He asks. I was hesitant to tell him because it was on the guy's dorm. That means I'd be rooming with a guy.

"Its over on Paisley's." I said as I continue walking but he stops. "Are you kidding me?! There are two girl dorms in this university and you are placed with the guys?!" He says and everyone starts looking.

"First of all lower your voice. Secondly the girl's dorms are full and the only available room was in one of the two boy's dorms." I said looking at him.

"Couldn't you just stay with Meg and Liz?" He asks looking at me.

"They say its not allowed. I paid my room rental fee already and I can't get my money back to get somewhere else off campus. They already used it." I said and continued walking.

He lets out a heavy sigh then starts walking behind me. For the rest of the journey he's silent.

We arrive at room 221 and the girls set down the rest of my stuff and leave. What they aren't even going to wait until I'm in?

"Are you sure there isn't any other way you can avoid this place?" Derek ask while setting my bags down.

"No. I just have to be here a couple of months, just until the last year students graduate." I said as I dug through my bag for my key.

He lets out a sigh, "okay, I'll see you later I'm going to go." He says then turns to walk away.

What the hell? So I guess no one wants to wait until I get in... I insert the key into the keyhole and turned it. I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted and the guy and a girl having sex turn to look at me.

"Who the hell is she Cade?!" She yells snapping her head around to look at him. "I don't know! Could you just close the door!" He yells and I close the door behind me.

"No you freak get out and close the door!" He yells and I hurry out of the room closing the door. I walk over to the other side and sit on the ground with my back to the wall.

I sit with my knees to my chest and my head down. I sat there for awhile listening to muffled arguing. She must be his girlfriend, she probably thinks he is cheating with me. Crap. This is bad.

The door clicks and I keep my head down. "Bitch." She growls and then she storms off. I peek up to look at her and she's walking extremely fast with her shoes in her hand.

After I couldn't see her anymore I got up to go into my new room.

I step into the room and he's in black joggers and shirtless. Can I just stare and drool?

"Who the fuck are you?" Cade asks while lighting his cigarette.

"I'm Toby, you're new roommate." I said looking away from his shirtless body.

"Yeah? Think they forgot to tell me that Toby was a girl." He said walking into the closet that should be mine.

He removed some stuff and proceeded to walk back to his side of the room.

"Just stay out of my way and don't touch my stuff and we're cool." He said as if he was talking to his little sister.

He goes into the bathroom and he slams the door shut causing me to jump at the loud sound.

I dragged all my bags in and I put them in the closet. He's been in there for awhile so I guess he was finishing his cigarette.

I took out my bag with everything that I'd need to use in the bathroom, I decided that I'd pack out the rest of my stuff later. Right now I really had to pee and Cade was taking forever in there.

The door swings open and I hold my head down. As soon as he is out of the way I went in taking my items with me.

I stepped out a few minutes later as I shut the door and proceed to walk off I'm pulled back. Crap I locked my dress in the door.

He burst out laughing and my cheeks flush red. As soon as I got free I ran over to my bedside to get my phone.

I pulled it out of my bag and plugged my earphones in. This was so embarrassing. He already thinks I'm a freak and now I locked my dress in the door.

Who am I kidding Ashley would have found that funny too she'd probably be rolling on the ground. I can't help but smile at the thought.

I look over at the picture of us and tears flood my eyes. I lay in my bed going under the covers and place my earphones in my ears.

Joy Williams's cover of The Chainsmokers Don't Let Me Down blast in my ears and I begin sobbing in silence.

I hope you guys like my story xoxo
Feel free to vote, comment and share.
You don't have to but I'd appreciate it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
1.4K 130 34
Daniella was a sweet girl. She had lots of friends, the popular boyfriend, and the ideal high school life. Until one day she didn't. Ruined by every...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
202K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...