Ghost Feelings ▸ Theo Raeken

By ambroses

❝You can be the Juliet to my Romeo.❞ ❝They both ended up dead so, no thanks.❞ ❝Maybe the Leia to my Han.❞ ❝Wh... More

GHOST FEELINGS
I ⋆ INSTAGRAM
II ⋆ I MESSAGE
III ⋆ I MESSAGE
IV ⋆ FRIENDS
V ⋆ I MESSAGE
VI ⋆ INSTAGRAM
VIII ⋆ INSTAGRAM
IX ⋆ THEO
X ⋆ REAL LIFE + DM
XI ⋆ CHAINED
XII ⋆ BAD NEWS
XIII ⋆ THE END OF IT ALL
EPILOGUE

VII ⋆ RELICS

957 47 5
By ambroses

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER VII

╔═══════════════╗

RELICS

╚═══════════════╝

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

     Eiza felt numb, as if some part of her existence that was essential, was erased from her, somehow.

     It didn't matter how many times she stood in her room, looking to a white wall and thinking about that hole that filled her heart; she couldn't guess what it was, and that frustrated her.

     She believed that it was a person. In fact, everyone did. Eiza hoped that she wasn't mistaken.

     At the moment, she was in her room on the McCall house, her actual home since her parents decided to move, too afraid to worry about her daughter, that was a part of the supernatural world that frightened them.

     Scott was downstairs, on the living room, talking about the Ghost Rider attack that took part last night, when Eiza and her friends went to talk with the Sheriff's father. Apparently, the people who were on the living room talking to one of her best friends were Liam's pack. Obviously, her brother, Ben, was with them too as well as her best friend Sabrina, who went to the party that clever Liam organized in hopes of saving Gwen. To sum up, Corey fucked up making the Ghost Riders visible and Parrish saved them. That's what Ben told her when she arrived.

     When the last term of highschool ever started, Ben and Sabrina decided to move in together. They told Eiza that she could live with them too, but she refused, not wanting to violate their privacy. So, Scott, being the good friend he is, told Eiza that there was a free room at her house that hasn't been used since Isaac was there, and Eiza gladly took it.

     Eiza was cool with Sabrina knowing about the supernatural and not freaking out like her parents did, but sometimes, she wished that Sabrina stopped making supernatural references. Her brother Corey agreed with Eiza. In fact, all the pack did.

     The enchantress, for once, hoped that school started soon, so that she could forget about all this drama and concentrate more on her search for that hole that filled her heart, that seemed to be a person. That seemed to be her best friend.

•  •  •

     Scott and Eiza arrived to school, and the girl got off the motorbike and followed Hayden, that walked through the doors and ran, looking for Gwen. Once she spotted her, giving a speech to the girl of color, she sighed, knowing that Hayden was going to protect the girl, no matter what.

     Eiza spotted her friend Lydia, talking to Scott and Malia at the end of the hallway. It seemed something important, something that is normally discussed on a pack meeting, so she ran there.

     "Hey guys," Eiza whispered arriving to the spot her friends where standing, positioning herself next to Malia. Lydia looked up and showed her a smile. "What were you talking about?"

     "Eiza," Scott said. He looked at her hand, which held a student ID. "You brought it. We were talking about Stiles..."

     Scott couldn't finish what he was saying, because Lydia took what Eiza was holding in her hand.

     "Jake Sullivan," Lydia said. "He has disappeared, hasn't he?" Lydia asked. Scott and Eiza nodded.

     Lydia took a minute to think, and then spoke again.

     "It's a relic," She said, looking at the ID card.

     "What's a relic?" Malia asked.

     "An object with a fixed association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind when he was taken. And Gwen found her sister's brazalet on her bedroom floor," Lydia explained.

     "How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia said.

     "A conservation of mass," Lydia clarified. Eiza didn't know much about physics, so she couldn't understand what she meant.

     "What do you mean?" Eiza asked, feeling confused.

     "The total mass of any isolated system remains constant," the strawberry blonde explained.

     "So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness," Scott said, coming to a conclusion.

     "A relic would prove that Stiles existed," Malia said.

     Eiza looked at Lydia, then at Scott and Malia. They had to stop the Ghost Riders. They had to get Stiles back. And Eiza was going to find a relic to prove her theories right.

     "And maybe we can bring him back."

•  •  •

     "Are we really doing this?" Eiza asked while walking at a fast pace with Liam and Mason.

     "You heard Scott," Liam answered. "It's the only way we can keep them safe."

    "Ugh," Eiza muttered. They approached Nathan, since he was the first person they saw, and tried to convince him to go to Argent's bunker and not play the lacrosse match.

     "Is this a joke?" Nathan asked.

     "Does this seem like a joke to you?" Eiza said, looking at Nathan with a very serious expression. "I'm one of the most intelligent students in this school, you idiot. Do you really think that I would believe that bullshit if it was fake?"

     "No," Liam answered, trying to make Nathan reason. "Dude, you have to take this seriously. Once we are in the bunker, we'll be fine."

     "I'm not gonna miss the first game in the year so you can be captain," Nathan snapped.

     "There are supernatural forces of the nature trying to erase your soul!"

     Mason and Eiza looked at each other, not knowing what else to say to convince Nathan.

     "He was a man with a hat and a gun."

     "And he's coming back to shoot you in the head," Mason said.

     In this moment, Eiza gave up. She saw Sabrina and Corey in the background and went with them, the two boys following her.

•  •  •

     On her way to the bunker, Eiza's phone rung. Thank God that there was internet underground, because it was a call from Lydia, and she didn't want to miss what she had to say.

     "The Sheriff has found relics. Of Stiles," Lydia said, on the other side of the line.

     "Wait... What? I thought that he believed that Stiles didn't exist."

     "Why are we underground?" Gwen asked, distracting Eiza from the phone call.

     "Are you on the bunker?" Lydia asked.

     "Yeah, we are."

     "This is the way to the bunker," Eiza heard Hayden say.

     "I don't know how I still have internet," Eiza commented through her phone. "Wait... I have an idea."

     "What... Idea?"

     "When people are erased, they leave some things behind."

     "Yeah, that's why the Sheriff found some relics lying around his house."

     "Yeah but, have you tried checking internet?" Eiza asked, smiling to herself. She knew, very well actually, that nothing can be fully-deleted on the internet. "Lydia, I'm not saying that if you look up Stiles Stilinski, a photo of him will appear, but... If he was our friend... We should have his contact."

     "I've already checked. No phone contact named Stiles." Lydia said, freaking out a little bit.

     "I meant on Instagram," Eiza clarified. "When a user is deleted, it doesn't appear when you look it up on the search bar, but if he or she has commented on one of your photos, the comment and the user still reminds there."

     "Oh my God, Eiza, you're a genious."

     As soon as Lydia ended the call, she logged on Instagram, and saw the pic that she uploaded a few days ago, of herself wearing her normal glasses and a Star Wars t-shirt.

     Eiza scrolled down the comments and saw one user that didn't sound familiar to her.

sarcasmstiles

     And in that moment, she knew.

     Stiles.

     Stiles was real.

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

Sorry for not updating for a long time! This was the last filler, I promise! Baby Theo will appear on the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 126 19
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
11.5K 568 31
The fourth and fucking final. Who knew moving back to her old town would be one of the worst and best decisions she's ever made. After currently fac...
115K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
331 18 12
Thea Hartley, a girl no longer mundane. Not so long ago, her normal world was warped by the power of the supernatural, with the help of Scott McCall...