Troyler [boyxboy]

By annggi3

Bringing guy after guy to Tyler's room and Troye watching off in the distance was never what Tyler wanted to... More

Troyler {OTP}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 26: Part 2

5.4K 144 114
By annggi3

[[WARNING: This chapter is a smut chapter and if you're the type of person who can't handle reading about guys taking it up the ass, don't read and just wait for chapter 27, and for the others; ENJOY PART 2 OF CHAPTER 26]]

RECAP:

"Giving in to what we both been craving ever since we got here," Tyler whispered and their eyes connected. Neither one of them spoke, it was understood what was being said. They both knew what was going to happen. "What do you mean..?" Troye still questioned stupidly because he didn't believe that Tyler wanted him that way. Not like how he wants Tyler.

Tyler smirks and presses a chaste kiss to Troye's mouth "I'm making your dream a reality, babe,"

----------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Troye's eyes widened in humiliation and all the blood from his body went straight to his cheeks. Much to Tyler's amusement, Tyler ignored the opportunity to further embarrass the boy beneath him and smashed their lips together, igniting the sparks between them. Since Troye was below, he wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck and pulled him closer. Tyler's tongue was soon invading Troye's overly eager mouth making the prominent youtuber grab his locks and yank him harder into him.

Tyler's mouth was ruthless, aggressive, and hungry as their lips moved against one another. Tyler's hands moved to Troye's waist to hold himself steady, Troye begin to grind and rotate his hips hard against Tyler's boner. Tyler growled audibly against Troye's lips and grabbed onto his waist, hoisting him forward so Tyler was straddling his hips. Troye continued moving up and down at a mild pace to create some much needed friction much to Tyler's frustration.

Both boys were being consumed with lust, want, desire and passion. Their bodies were fueling with this overbearing and exciting heat neither one has felt before in their lives and neither one of them wanted to give it up, not now. They wanted to muster up as much of this feeling as they could.

Tyler's plumped lips kissed Troye's bare shoulders gently, his lips remaining on my flushed, burning skin as Troye let out a pleasure-filled moan that racked his body in bliss. His eyes were shut tightly and his lips were pursed as i tried to stifle the sexual groans that would naturally grace his lips. His lips was shaped in an 'o' as Tyler's mouth worked at his neck, licking furiously at his crimson skin. Troye was squirming uncontrollably under Tyler's vigorous touch.

Whilst Troye was drowning in waves of pleasure from the latter boy's slender, sensual flicking, Tyler was already engaging with his deep, hard grinding against Troye's lower half. Tyler's concentrated and hard rubbing was generating loads of whimpering from under him. Troye instantly felt the swelling increase tenfold as Tyler's dick grazed his own. "Take these off," Troye ordered, pulling Tyler's pajama bottoms from behind, exposing the pale flesh of his ass.

Tyler swifty heaved his body from Troye, rolled to the side and ripped off his clothing. He was nude and Troye examined his lean body thoroughly, eyes widening and mouth agape. His eyes dared to travel further down his stomach and down to his slight tan line. Troye felt very self conscious as his eyes never tore off of Tyler's figure, touring and exploring the parts where the sun never shined.

Troye was sure that his eyes was brimmed with several feelings but the emotions that probably stuck out more was the pure awe and amazement at how Tyler was actually perfect. At the moment, Troye was too caught up in Tyler's actual beauty to say anything as the moonlight played a part in shining it across Tyler's unblemished skin. "Oh god, don't tell me you've never seen a dick before, we're both guys for godsake," Tyler's exaggerated eye roll and surprisingly light smirk broke the quiet atmosphere.

"Excuse you, i've seen a dick before, just none that fucking size," Troye gaped at the length, the very erect length. Troye's adam's apple bobbed heedlessly as his eyes remained and studied the masterpiece in front of him. He was shamelessly admiring and staring at Tyler's shaft, dismissing the light snort coming from the stark naked man.

"Well as much as i love seeing you praise my penis, i want to see what i'll be working with," Tyler pointed with his eyes to Troye's massive buldge that was straining painfully against his blue boxers. Troye chewed on his lips nervously and anxiously as his paralyzed hand started to raise and move down to his undergarment, slowly but surely started to strip down and threw them off.

The cold air that the room occupied unexpectedly collided with his now bare flesh, generating shivers to rush down his spine. The chilled draft enveloped Troye's dick freely and thinly and his eyelids suddenly fluttered shut smoothly as he felt Tyler's eyes hungrily and rapidly scan across his undressed form.

With his ears perked, he heard Tyler give out a low whistle, naturally causing Troye's cheeks to burn madly. "Impressive," Tyler whispered serenely and calming and Troye's heart seemed to leap as his self esteem rose at that one, single word. Troye felt his lips curve into a smirk as his greedy eyes watched Tyler beginning to crawl back onto the mattress. The way Tyler crept towards him was so predatorily, turning on Troye more than it should of as the possessiveness casting off of Tyler trickled into his blood system, making it's way down to his member.

Tyler climbed over the now naked body's of Troye's, their crotches brushing against one another. Tyler attacked Troye's mouth with immense ferocity, tounges swishing onto together in sync, leaving Troye a vocal mess. His moans would vibrate Tyler's bruised lips, triggering Tyler to release a groan from the sultry and sensual notes coming from the younger boy's mouth. Their lips were pressed heavily against each other, as if the closer they were, the more determined it show their body was for what was about to happen.

While their lips were still connected, Troye's back was aching in protest from the rigid, inelastic cushions that were positioned under him. Troye grunted while raising himself upwards with Tyler still leaning and inclining himself onto his chest. Tyler wasn't finding it hard to keep their lips desperately attached as Troye pushed him back so he was now the one hovering Tyler. Tyler's hands went to Troye's exposed and uncovered ass, smacked it resulting in a low yelp from Troye.

Troye didn't pay attention to the invasion and abuse on his bum because he was too busy exploring Tyler's mouth with his eager and adventurous tongue. Tyler began a battle of dominance, trying to gain the upper hand but his friend was relentless. Troye couldn't stop or atleast slow down the roughness and aggressiveness that he was causing nor did he want to.

Tyler could feel the pent up sexual frustration that thickened the atmosphere around them quickly. The unfamiliar yet familiar of the other was something the boys were taking pleasure in. Their hands ran over the other's anatomy, subconsciously becoming familiar with it. The feel of pecs, happy trails, and toned muscles was very foreign and strange to Troye but he surpassed the alien feeling and focused on how he was immersing in pure pleasure and contentment.

This being the first time even sexually touching a guy, he was used to soft and plush bodies pressed up against his solid figure. "Do you have any condoms?" Tyler breathed out once the need for oxygen became unbearable. Troye eyed the panting man beneath him, making sure to narrow his eyes subtly before opening his bright red lips, "You honestly think i don't have condoms? I may be new to this, Tyler, but i always come prepare," He uttered, rolling his enlarged midnight blue eyes greatly before sparingly hopping of him to go retrieve a few packets of condoms.

While Troye would constantly bend over to grab a handful of small packs, Tyler took the opportunity and moment to lean to the right slightly to get a better view of his perky, bubble butt sticking up in the air. Before Tyler can notice it, his face was slowly forming an evident smirk as his eyes earnestly and heartily examined Troye's slender body, swerving a little when it came to his hips that captured his tight, delectable ass.

Troye soon returned with numerous packets of mulitcolored condoms. His head was lowered, eyebrows furrowed as he silently decided which one to use from the many choices. "You know what would make that ass even better?" Tyler's question provoked Troye to snapping his head towards him. "Oh humor me, Oakley," The way Troye's lips formed into a circle as he pronouced his last name had Tyler's dick responding instantly and promptly.

Tyler smirked majorly while lifting one slim finger, "One, my name tattooed on dat ass because it's mine," Tyler raised another finger as Troye's eyebrows shot up. A mere smile was spreading lightly across Troye's face, his eyes growing with strange interest. "Two, my dick inside it," Tyler concluded, lowering his voice so it was deep and husky as he declared it.

Troye's exquisite grin was soon wiped off his face as he bristled, "You want me to bottom? Excuse me? Since when am i fucking girl?!" Tyler stood up from his spot and wandered towards a flustered Troye and leaned forward to clash his lips to Troye's, causing the latter to shut up suddenly and throw his hands around his neck, melting in his arms as if Tyler was Casanova himself. Troye kissed back feverishly, trying to consume Tyler as if he never would be able to kiss him again.

Tyler pulled away and faintly looked up at Troye intensely, showing him why exactly he was going to bottom. "Since you bitch like one," He retorted playfully and pecked his lips before he could respond with anything witty. Troye glared at him but then something deep within began to manifest, he was the first time a virgin all over again. But this time, he was the one being penetrated, not a highschool girl. He immediantley began to grow very nervous and apprehensive. This was an act he had never done before.

Tyler could sense the silence and he leaned, kissing him roughly with his smooth lips, igniting the arousal that Troye had tried so hard to keep hidden, just for the fun of it. Tyler had his way of unlocking all of Troye's wants and desires. To Troye, it was almost unfair. Troye began to come to his senses and kiss back, his smooth chin skimming against Tyler's.

Tyler managed to bring them both down back onto the bed, leaving Troye underneath him as they began to make out again, this time it was messier, hungrier and far more assertive. The room was filled with no hesitation and less talking as the only thing you could hear was grunting, groans and hisses of pleasure. Tyler positioned Troye in front of him, their eyes never never unlocking as their eyes stared the other down.

With their eyes still linked onto each other, Tyler reached for one of the condom wrappings, ripping it apart animalistically in front of Troye who's mind was clouded with lust and his orbs narrowed into slits. Tyler slipped the condom onto his length, normally and naturally as if it wasn't the first time he was applying the latex on and swiftly got in his knees and situated himself closer to the sprawled and heavy-breathing Troye.

"Are you sure about this, i mean, we don't have to do this-"

"Just fuck me already, Tilly,"

Troye's eyes were shut tightly before anything could actually happened, knowing that being fυcked in the ass couldn't possible feel swell at first. Tyler soon started to adjust his hips, moving and shifting Troye's body by grasping onto his waist so that he was over my aching member that was pulsing with desire and need. Once Tyler felt his his tip graze across his crack, a shudder went from the tip of his hot shaft to the soles of his feet and the tips of his fingers. He let out a breathy moan as he felt Troye alter himself readily.

Tyler spread his cheeks gingerly and he allowed his tip to brush against his entrance, causing Tyler to bite down on his swollen lips. From under him, he heard an audible growl, "Just slam into me already, i need this. I want this, Tilly," And as if to prove this, he decided to wiggle himself onto and down my throbbing member. Once Tyler's entire length had fit into him, he let out a stangled moan as the heat and suction that Troye's hole provided became overpowering.

With Troye still trying to control his squealing and moans just from me entering, Tyler decided to lean forward nimbly, rapidly pulling his lips to his. Tyler bite down onto Troye's lips, trying not to move so quickly because Troye was panting and gripping onto his back, trying not to scream out in pain because of my sudden invasion. It was clear that Troye was having difficulty in processing that a fucking dick was up his ass since it was a new sensation to him.

His distinct groan filled the dorm as he breathlessly spoke up, "I feel so full," He moaned, bringing and returning his lips back to Tyler's, moving his hips to generate greater friction. Due to Troye's sudden and persistent movements, a groan slipped out of Tyler's mouth at the feel of his member being swallowed from within and the plump feel of Troye's luscious lips on his.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Troye hissed, clenching the bedsheets beside him, he smothered the back of his head further into the pillows. "Tell me when you're finished adjusting," Tyler soothed, trying to figure out how not to drive his dick into his hole completely because the warmth and the tightness that Troye's entrance engulfs around his dick is fucking amazing and addicting

They wait a few minutes and Tyler is fighting against his nature to not move his hips because he fears he'll harm his friend, when in reality he's supposed to be pleasuring them both. Troye let out a breathless pant, opening his agape lips slightly, "Move Tyler, I need you to move," 

Tyler's eyes rolled back at the neediness and desperation apparent in Troye's tone ; in didn't waste any moment in adjusting the angle in his hips and pulling out to push back. Tyler gave out a groan of relief as his dick began to move inside of Troye. Troye was gripping the sheets to hold in his noises because he had never felt so full in his life, he never felt this sort of pleasure; ever. He was chewing on his bottom lips hard to reign in the much wanted screams of pleasure as Tyler thrusted into him.

Tyler gripped the back of his head and pulled him away from the comfort of the sheets. "Scream for me babe, I want to fucking hear you. Don't hold back." Troye let out a hiss of pleasure as soon as Tyler's tip grazed a spot that made him throw his head back and let out a scream of ecstasy. "Harder, harder, faster please Tilly. More." Troye begged, his eyes becoming watery as the immense enjoyment filled his veins, making his whole body flame up.

"As you fucking wish," Tyler bit down onto Troye's neck making Troye's eyes to close as Tyler's hips smacked his ass as he pounded into him from behindTyler grasped onto Troye's hips harder as he protruded forward, making Troye to scream in pleasure whilst still sharing saliva with Tyler. The sounded sent shock waves to Tyler's lower half, which was being buried and reburied inside of the younger youtuber. "Harder.. harder.. don't stop Tilly... please- don't stop..." Troye arched his back, raising him slightly above the mattress, giving a clear entry to his tender skin that was under his jawbone. 

Tyler lips fell down to Troye's neck, unable to resist from sucking any where as long as it's Troye that he was licking. He was now thrusting and heaving his hips forward and backward at a faster and rougher pace, the bed creaking below then and the light, thin sheets falling breezily onto the ground. "Mmmmm...uuunghh..Tilly, right there," He let out a loud moan as Tyler hit a particularly fleshy part buried deep within him and Tyler knew that was his prostate so the only thing that came to mind was to thrust even harder, and he did.

He began to ram his hips at a faster pace, making Troye look just about ready to burst at the seams. On the other hand, Tyler understood why he loved being on top, he has fυcked other guys, some close friends and others just 'booty calls' but this, he has never felt like this before in his life. He has never felt the need to connect with somebody so much in his damn life, never succumbed to such lust.

The way Troye groaned and moaned with need, the way his fingernails clawed at his back and how Troye bit down on Tyler's lips and shoulders when the pleasure became all too much , was enough to create thousands of fantasies and imagery of them just fυcking over and over again to fog up Tyler's hazed mind. He felt a familiar spasm in his core and he gripped onto Troye as he threw his head backward.

And with the thought of Tyler shoving his shaft up Troye's tight asshole continuously and forcefully, Tyler's body submerged into his powerful climax and letting it consume him, eyes flashing white as he shot his load into the condom, riding it out as his thrusting grew weaker and slower by the second.

Troye's cheeks were soon were tightening around Tyler's dick making Tyler realize that his beauty was about detonate. Troye momentarily released his share, along with a piercing moan that had satisfactory laced into it, a large fraction spilling on the wrinkled and tossed covers. "Holy fuck," Troye muttered as he exhaustingly collapsed and relaxed into the cushion, gasping for air as he feared of feeling light headed. Troye was panting harshly and his breathing was haggard as he laid lifeless on the bed. 

Tyler too became weak and fell right on top of him. Tyler tried gathering his bearings so he could pull out but he was far too lethargic to move. And besides, he was somewhat fond of lying on top of Troye, it made him feel comfortable and warm. However, Tyler reluctantly slid out of Troye's hole who let out a gasp as his own ass was returned to him. Tyler rolled off of him and laid onto his back as he felt the beads of sweat cascade down his body.

He reached forward to take off the condom, tying it up and throwing it in the bin at the bedside. Troye was still trying to recover from the first round, being the first time he ever had a strong orgasm. "Did that live up to your dreams, baby?" Tyler choked out through his unceasing panting.  Troye didn't respond at first and Tyler thought he had tired him out and shortly, he grew smug and prideful, thinking he had that strong of an effect on people sexually.

It was reassurance that he was indeed a freak in bed. But then Troye turned around and scooted towards Tyler, trying very hard to ignore the excruciating agony that surged through his ass. He looked down at the puffing Tyler with a goofy smile, "I'm not quite sure, i think i need another demostration. Just to make sure."

Tyler felt his lips curve and bend into his signature smirk, the smile that was infamous and notorious for his cockiness and smugness. "I don't think your ass can handle it, King Troye."

Troye leaned forward, raising his brows at the challenge. "Unless you need to take a nap, old man, I think i can handle it." He let his hand graze over Tyler's already hardening penis. Tyler bit his lips as Troye's eyes blazed with mischief. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Troye." Troye only let his tongue glide over his lip in attempt to look like he was pondering Tyler's warning. "Isn't it you that should be getting yourself into something, like my ass for starters,"

Tyler didn't respond because he was already smashing his lips against the younger boy, who in turn was thinking smugly to himself: 

Success.

well hellllooo ! Remember when this book literally was the only troyler fanfiction that didn't have smut in the first 3 chapters? well there you go, you hormonal brats xD!

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS: good news; MY BOOK REACHED 50K ?!! ohmyfreakinggod [THANKYOUUTJFDH] and bad news; MY BOOK HAS BEEN RATED R WHAT THE FUCK, does this mean no one can see my book when they search for it omfg, help.

Idk im slightly disappointed at how this chapter came out, i wish i could of wrotten it with more detail or something but it was good nonetheless.

-The next upload won't be anytime soon, like probably in a week or less but if enough of you REALLY want me to upload chapter 27, leave a comment and i'll try my best !

-comment, vote, follow yeah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 25
Connor helps Troye get back on his feet after his life begins to fall apart but under one condition...yet, it becomes more complicated when Connor do...
565K 21.3K 61
Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases, all it would take is for that person t...
1.9K 78 24
Troye and Tyler love each other. It's no secret. But how could something that so many people want to be real, actually be there. They have struggled...
3.4K 80 6
MATURE 18+ - - Dream and George end up getting together, not being able to wait anymore, settling for long distance, and, since they're restricted by...