Me & My Accidental Love (Boyx...

By oxMichixo

Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summ... More

Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Five
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
CHAPTER SEVEN UPDATED
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter: Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter: Four

27.5K 1K 404
By oxMichixo

This chapter is a bit...cheesy? Well not really, but it's quite short so sorry!

~Dominique~

"Ah~ Dom...Stop!" Shelby begged. "You're being too rough!" She yelled and it snapped me back to reality.

"Oh...Sorry..." I aplogised "Want to me pull out?" 

"No, keep going...just be gentle O.K?" She smiled as she cupped one side of my face. I pulled out slightly before thrusting back inside her, making her moan.

Today I found out that Sebastian has a boyfriend named Benson, and throughout the whole day I felt pissed. So after all my lessons I went over to shelby's and I need to relieve all my stress.

"Ugh! I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

"Ahhhh~" Shelby moaned and with one more thrust I came.

I pulled out of her after a few minutes and took the condom off, tied a knot and threw it in the bin.

"That was great baby." Shelby lay on my back gently.

"Yeah, you felt amazing." I turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm going to take a shower O.K? you just rest." I kissed her again.

"okay."

I left her laying in bed as I walked to her en-suite, picking up my clothes on the way. I let the water run for the shower before stepping inside.

"What's wrong with me lately?" I asked myself. Lately I've been so stressed and pissed off at the same time. Just what the hell is wrong with me? Is there too much work? "Ahh! Fuck it." I cursed and washed myself. I stepped out of the shower, with a towel around my waist and one for my hair. I got changed and left my hair to dry naturally.

"Are you going to go home?" Shelby asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why don't you stay the night?" She persuaded.

"As much as I want to, my mum will get worried, you know how she is. Plus I still have three essays to work on." I sighed.

"Yeah..." She pouted. I sat on the edge of the bed and cupped her face with one hand.

"I'll stay over the next time O.K?" I kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay." She smiled.

I gave her a final kiss before walking out of her apartment and down to the parking lot, finding my Porsche. As I got in the car, I checked the time and it was nine thirty at night. At least it's Friday.

It took me five to ten minutes to drive home and I parked in our driveway.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard a scream as soon as I entered the door. I quickly closed the door and ran to the living room, where the scream came from.

"Whats wrong?!" I questioned looking around everywhere. The room was all dark, but the T.V was on so I switched the lights on. "Porsha, what the hell?" I sighed and she turned around on the couch. "I was so worried."

"What? It wasn't my fault. Sebastian scared me when it was all quiet." She pouted.

Sebastian's here?

"Your...your...face!" I heard a little chuckle and Sebastian got up from the floor. But when he saw me, his body became stiff. "Oh hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Oh my god! Dom! Did you see Sebastian's boyfriend?!" Porsha squeaked. 

"Of course I've seen him, I think everyone in the school saw him." I chuckled. 

"Porsha stop it." Sebastian blushed with a smile on his face. 

Ba-bump. Ba-bump.

Why's my heart pounding? So has he really given up on me? Why do I feel so pissed off and annoyed?! 

 "So how old is he?" I asked.

"Erm...he's twenty, the same age as you." He replied with a smiling face. 

"I see..."

"Dom! Go dry your hair! You'll catch a cold!" Mum came in and yelled at me.

"Yes, yes. Right away mother." I obeyed and gave her a kiss on the forehead on the way out. I headed up to my room and grabbed a towel out of the drawer and hanged it over my head before falling back onto my bed. "Why am I like this?" I asked myself. 

I just got engaged to the most beautiful girl, I should be happy and over the moon. But why do I feel like I'm down in the dumps? This feelings worsens when I see Sebastian or when I remember his crying face.

"Ah! Fuck this! I'm going to sleep!" I groaned.

                                                                          ******
"Oh Dominique! Yes! That feels so good!" Sebastian moaned. "More! More!" He begged.

"Well aren't you feisty?" I chuckled as I thrusts hard into him again.

"But it feels so good!" He moaned. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips. His chest was going up and down as he panted for air.

"I'm going to cum!" He mumbled as he reached for the pillow behind him and grabbed it tightly.

"Cum for me." I winked as I thrust deeper and faster into him. "Fuck I'm cumming too!" I groaned. Then my body jerked, my head arched backwards and I filled him up with all my juice.

"Ahhhh~" He screamed and came all over his stomach. "It feels so hot..." He murmured.

I pulled out of him, making him whimper and I brushed his jet black hair out of his face, exposing his bright, blue, teary ,crystal eyes.

"I love you." I kissed him on the forehead.

                                                                            ******

I woke up suddenly, my body all sweaty and breathing hard for oxygen.

"What the frack?!" I cursed. "Why did I suddenly have a dream about Sebastian?!"

I haven't even had a dream about Shelby like that, but why for Sebastian?

I felt a bit uncomfortable and realized that my member was throbbing hard. I got up and took a cold shower to cool myself down.
"I need a drink." I said to myself.

As soon as I stepped outside my room, Porsha's door opened and a drowsy Sebastian rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." He greeted, still kind of half asleep. He began to stretch his neck from left to right, exposing his adam's apple. Then I felt myself gulp.

Ba-bump

Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Morning." I smiled. "Is Porsha awake?"

"No." He shook his head. "She's still sleeping. I needed a drink so I was going to go down."

"I see..." I nodded and we began walking down together. "So how long have you been dating...er..."

"Benson." He added. "About a week. We've been dating for about a week."

"Lovely." I smiled and we fell into silence as we got to the kitchen. Sebastian got a glass and filled iy with water as I went to the fridge and got out a can of beer.

"Beer at seven in the morning?!" He exclaimed.

"Well...yeah...I had a weird dream." I shrugged.

"Still no excuse to drink beer at seven in the morning." He scold and took the can off me, putting it back in the fridge and getting out a carton of Tropicana. "Drink this instead." He ordered and poured me a glass.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"Good boy." He giggled. "Now drink the whole glass!" He ordered before exiting the kitchen and going up the stairs. I drank the whole glass and headed back up to my room.

I got my phone and dialed Kris' number; he picked up after the fourth ring.

           "Kris?"

            "What?!" He grunted.

  "Well aren't you moody?"

           "And you'rd the reason why. What do you want?"

  "I need a talk with you..."

       "About?"

"Well...It's hard to explain over the phone. Meet me in the diner around the corner from yours?"

        "As long as you're paying. Sure." He chuckled.

"Fine." I sighed. "See you around ten."

"Yeah sure thing." He confirmed and we hung up.

                                                                           ************
"So what's up?" Kris asked. "It's better be important because if it isn't I'm going to chew your head off like I am to this bacon."

"Calm down..." I laughed. "I've been a bit weird lately..."

"Weird as in?..."

"I don't know! Like lately when Sebastian, my heart throbs and my chest hurts." I tried to explain.

"Wait. Sebastian as in Seth's brother?" He asked and I nodded. "No wonder you asked me out here today and not Seth or Aaron."

"Yeah..." I scratched my head. If I got Seth here and told him about all this, he would definitely chew my head off.

"What about Shelby?" He asked. Oh shit..

"I...I don't know...I love her...I think...but when we kiss now, I don't feel a thing like before. But when I see Sebastian, my body becomes all tingly."

"You love him." He stated.

"Wait...what?"

"You love him. That's what you're feeling." He said casually as he bit another piece of bacon.

I love him? Is that why I feel the urge to touch him? But I never felt like this when I first saw Shelby, this feels much much stronger.

I'm such a idiot for not realizing it before. Now everything's too late. I've got a fiancee. He's got a fucking boyfriend who looks like a maroon. And worst of all? I told him to give up on me.

What am I going to do now?!

Sorry for so much cliffhangers :'( I promise everything will be better further on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.6K 28
**Sequel to The New Kid** Elliot and Colton are still very much in love after nearly two years of being together. But it's time for Colton to go to c...
4.5M 106K 28
I've written this story ages ago and I'll be editing it soon since it's terrible with grammar and basically everything. You've been warned. Seth Mill...
5.6K 345 18
University was meant to be a new start, a place where Alex was open about his bisexuality. But meeting his confidently gay flatmate, Scotty, makes Al...
42.5K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...