My Stolen First Kiss

By LittleFighter97

[Before you begin reading just a quick warning; this story has painfully slow updates, it is also very cliche... More

Prologue
Chapter One♥
Chapter Two♥
Chapter Three♥
Chapter Four♥
Chapter Five♥
Chapter Six♥
Chapter Eight♥
Chapter Nine♥
Chapter Ten♥
Chapter Eleven♥
Chapter Twelve♥
Chapter Thirteen♥
Chapter Fourteen♥
Chapter Fifteen♥
Chapter Sixteen♥
Chapter Seventeen♥
Chapter Eighteen♥
Chapter Nineteen♥
Chapter Twenty♥
Chapter Twenty One♥
Chapter Twenty Two♥
Chapter Twenty Three♥
Chapter Twenty Four♥
Chapter Twenty Five♥
Chapter Twenty Six♥
Chapter Twenty Seven♥
Chapter Twenty Eight♥
Chapter Twenty Nine♥
Chapter Thirty♥
Chapter Thirty One♥

Chapter Seven♥

809K 18.7K 1.6K
By LittleFighter97

     A/N – This chapter is dedicated to bwitcomb for coming up with J squared! I loved all of your ship names – JJ and Jaded especially, but I just thought J squared as so cute! Although I will probably use all of your ship names in the future chapters!

   “Your Mum said what?” Edward yelled as Violet and Lucy gasped in unison.

            I nodded grimly into the webcam, watching as my friends faces morphed into masks of shock horror.  It was a Sunday evening and two minutes before my secret Skype call, my Mum had come into my room and delivered me with the worst punishment imaginable – I was banned from seeing my friend, excluding school of course, for two whole weeks.

            “Why didn’t she just ground you or something?” Violet exclaimed.

            “She’s a smart woman; if she had grounded me I would have still been able to invite you guys over to my house. She knew that I wouldn’t have cared if she had taken away my phone or laptop, so she decided to take my friends away.” I sighed glumly.

            “No offence Shorty,” Lucy shrugged, “But your Mum is kind of the devil.”

            In any other situation I would have jumped to my Mum’s defense, yes she was a little mental and was a major neat freak, but she was still the best Mum in the world, but in this case, I was forced to agree with Lucy.

            “What are you going to do without us for two weeks?” Edward questioned unhappily.

            I had to laugh at his forlorn expression; it was nice to know that my friends were just as upset with my punishment as I was.

          “I have no idea,” I confessed.

          “Fester and die?” Edward joked.

          I rolled my eyes at him but he only chuckled, Lucy and Violet joining in. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped abruptly when I heard a pair of footsteps climbing the stairs. I quickly said goodbye to my friends and slammed down the screen of my laptop. If Mum caught me speaking to my friends only two minutes after she had announced my punishment, she would go apeshit on my arse. 

          “Oh it’s you.” I sighed with relief when Adrianna burst through my door.

          “Yeah, I have decided to grace you with my presence.” Adrianna snapped moodily.

         I held my tongue and decided that it was better to be civilized with my little sister. She had arrived home late last night, I had been the only one awake seen as I was transfixed on my latest obsession which was the TV program Skins. Adrianna had stumbled inside, her clothes creased and her breath reeking of alcohol. She had been mumbling drunkenly, her eyes glaring at me accusingly. I had managed to put her to bed, and seen as Mum and Dad had said nothing over breakfast; it seemed that Adrianna had gotten away with her rebellious antics.

           “What do you want?” I questioned. I leaned against the headboard of my bed and raised my eyebrows at her expectantly.

           “I need you to cover for me.” Adrianna finally blurted out.

            I frowned in confusion, “Why?”

            “Wouldn’t you like to know!” Adrianna scoffed nastily.

             “Don’t you think you should treat me with some respect seen as you are asking me for a favour?” I reminded her.

             She huffed and crossed her arms, “Fine,” She sighed, “Will you cover for me please?”

             “It depends…” I said, gnawing on my bottom lip as I considered her request.

              “On what?” Adrianna asked boredly.

            “It depends if you will be doing something stupid.” I told her.

           “Your idea of stupid is my idea of fun. God! Since when did you become such a boring bitch?” Adrianna growled impatiently. Her combat boots tapped against the floor impatiently and I noticed in distaste that they were covered in dirt, which meant that there would be a lovely dirt mark where her foot had been.

             “Thanks for the lovely chat Adrianna, but this stupid bitch is declining your request,” I retorted sweetly, “I will not cover for you, you moody cow.”

             Adrianna stared at me for a moment in surprise. I had never really chosen to insult her back, but lately she had really been pushing her luck. After looking after her last night I had thought that maybe Adrianna would realize that I was on her side, that she didn’t have to be sarcastic and bitchy with me because I knew who she really was, and I knew deep down that she was hurting, badly. I didn’t know what had made me snap back at her, it was probably because I was moody about not being able to see my friends, or that I was three days late for my period.

             I immediately regretted my words when I saw a flash of hurt run through Adrianna’s blue eyes before it vanished completely.

             “Fine, it was my mistake for thinking I could count on you.” Adrianna shrugged. She span on her heels, her blonde hair whipping over her shoulder as she stomped angrily towards the door.

             “Adrianna, wait-“

             “Fuck off.”

            She slammed the door shut behind her, sending a few of my photographs flying off my wall at the force. I let out a frustrated groan and buried myself under my blankets, wishing I could hide away in my fort of coziness and forget about my temperamental little sister, strict parents and confusing cocky boys.

♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥

            I walked lazily through the school entrance, my school shoes squeaking against the freshly cleaned floors of the school hallway. I had opted for the ‘just rolled out of bed’ look today seen as I had woken up twenty minutes after my alarm. I was wearing my pair of school pants from year eight which I somehow managed to fit into, a slightly wrinkled shirt and my tie was tied messily around my neck. I was unable to wrestle my wild curly hair so I had shoved it into a ponytail at the top of my head.

            As I walked down the hallway I became aware that nearly everyone was looking at me. Their eyes burned into my back as I started walking towards registration, whispers sounding whenever I walked past someone.

            “I heard she went home with him.”

            “She is so lucky!”

            “Darren is going to be so pissed!”

            “What? Really?”

            I decided it was best to ignore the vicious gossip that was obviously going around, it was probably about something stupid that had happened at the party last night. Dismissing the feeling that everyone was staring at me as paranoia, I strode into my registration class with my head held high.

            “Jade!” I yelped in surprise when I saw my three friends barrelling towards me.

            “Are you alright?” Violet questioned urgently.

            I raised my eyebrows at her worried tone, “Yeah…” I trailed off when I saw her incredulous expression, “Well I guess I’m a little tired-“

           “She hasn’t heard.” Lucy interrupted me.

            Edward and Violet groaned and my confusion grew as I saw how distressed my three best friends were.

            “What are you talking about?” I questioned anxiously. I gnawed my bottom lip as I felt dread settle in the pit of my stomach, I had a feeling that something very bad was about to happen.

          “Oh God, she’s gonna flip!” Edward whispered. He was eying me as if I were a wild animal about to pounce, this only confirmed my fears. Whatever they were talking about, it was something that was going to make me mad, very mad.

           “Will you three tell me what the bloody hell is going on?” I yelled impatiently, “And will you please stop referring to me as she?” I added angrily after a moment of silence.

            "Sit down Jade,” Violet ordered. Edward placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto a chair when I didn’t obey Violet’s orders. “Well…You know that Jared looked after you on Friday night, and he even carried you into your room and everything?”

             “Yeah…” I confirmed in bewilderment.

           “Well, you know that Heather Morris lives down the road?” Violet continued, her brown eyes wary.

           I nodded in confirmation.

           “Heather told her friends that she saw Jared carrying you into your house, and now it’s sort of spread around the whole school…” Violet trailed off and looked and Lucy and Edward for support.

            “So what? He only carried me to my room because I was practically passed out!” I snorted. I frowned when I saw that no one relaxed, instead they continued to stare down at me with worry.

         “That’s not exactly what Heather told everyone. You see… everyone thinks that you and Jared hooked up on Friday night.” Lucy finally blurted out. She played with her blonde hair anxiously as she waited for my reaction.

          I blinked for a couple of seconds, completely dumbfounded. They all watched me as if I were a ticking time bomb, waiting for the moment I would explode. The words finally sank in and I felt my blood boil and my vision became red.

          “Oh no…” Edward whimpered weakly.

         “Everyone thinks what?!” I yelled, my voice echoing around the classroom and causing everyone to turn around and look at me. “I did not hook up with Jared Felton!”

         “We know! We know!” Lucy consoled me quickly.

           “It’s just…” Edward tugged at his brown hair in distress, “Jared isn’t exactly denying it.”

          My whole body shook with anger as his words weighed down on me. My hands curled into fists as I shot out of my seat. I gritted my teeth in anger as I marched towards the door, aware that all eyes were on me as I did so.

           “Where are you going?” Lucy called after me in panic.

           “To kill Jared Felton!”

♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥

             I finally found Jared behind the bike shed, a cigarette in one hand and Immy in the other. I had been asking around for him for fifteen minutes before Karl had finally told me where to find him. I was fuming and I’m pretty sure that if I were a cartoon character, smoke would be coming from my ears.

             “Oh, you’re so funny Jared!” Immy giggled cutely, her eyes glazed with adoration as she looked up at him. Jared only flicked his cigarette in response, the amber embers falling down to the floor before he took another drag.

             “You!” I hissed as I walked around the bike shed so that he could see me.

                Jared’s face lit up as his eyes met mine, “Jade,”

              “What the hell do you think you’re playing at?” I growled angrily. I shoved Immy out of the way, who was giving me a look of distaste, and shoved Jared against the wood panelling of the shed. It seemed that me manhandling him didn’t have the desired effect, instead of looking scared, he only looked amused.

              “Wow, easy Little One.” Jared chuckled.

               “What did you just call me?” I shrieked. Jared only shrugged and I growled under my breath. “Why the hell have you been going around telling people we hooked up on Friday night?”

               “Yeah right, as if he would ever hook up with you!” Immy sniggered from behind me.

                I momentarily released Jared so that I could turn around to look at Immy. I made sure to give her my best death glare as I took a threatening step towards her. I only stopped when I was inches away from her, she was several inches taller than me, but by the way she swallowed hard, I could tell she was afraid of me.

                “Listen here Immy,” I whispered threateningly, “Why don’t you do me a favour, and piss off!”

                “E…Excuse me?” Immy stuttered with wide eyes. “What did you just say to me?”

                 “Oh,” I scoffed, “You heard me.”

                I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I glanced over my shoulder to see that Jared was tugging me away from Immy. His hand travelled from my shoulder and down to my hand where he entwined our fingers.

                “Immy, would you please give us a second?” Jared asked brightly.

              Immy stared in confusion at our entwined hands before her eyes rested on Jared. Her lower lip trembled as she nodded. She flicked her brown hair over her shoulder and sauntered around the corner, making sure to sway her hips suggestively as she did so.

           “What are you talking about? I never said we hooked up?” Jared frowned when he was sure that Immy was definitely out of earshot.

            I was aware that our fingers were still entwined so I quickly unlocked them, shaking his hand away from mine as if he had a disease.

            “Apparently you didn’t deny it!” I yelled furiously.

           Jared shrugged, “I didn’t so the point.”

         I was pretty sure my eyes were bugging out of their sockets, “You didn’t see the point?” I repeated incredulously, “You didn’t see the point of telling people the truth that we didn’t sleep together?!”

           “Relax Jade,” Jared cooed patronizingly, “It’s just stupid rumours.”

           “Yes!” I seethed, “Rumours which people believe!”

            Jared smirked, “Well you can’t exactly blame them.”

            “What?” I questioned blankly.

           “Well you obviously wouldn’t say no if I asked you to sleep with me.” Jared smiled cockily.

            I didn’t even hesitate before I reached out to slap him across the face. Unfortunately, his hand caught mine in a firm grip to restrain my hand from bitch slapping him silly.

           “Let go of me.” I warned lowly. “Why didn’t you tell everyone the truth?”

       Jared immediately let go of my hand and he took a step away from me, his face expressionless, “It’s just vicious gossip, who cares what anyone else thinks? Even if I told everyone we didn’t hook up they would still spread rumours about it!”

           “I can’t believe you!” I yelled. For some reason I felt as if I had been kicked in the stomach and I had the strong urge to run away and cry. “I actually thought that you were ok, that you were a nice guy after looking after me on Friday, but you’re exactly what I thought you were, a conceited dick head!”

           “What makes you think you know me Jade?” Jared snapped sharply and I was surprised by the amount of anger that laced his tone. “You don’t know a fucking thing about me!”

              I just stared stunned as Jared marched around the corner, his shoulder shoving mine in the process. I blinked in surprise as I considered the accusation that Jared had just thrown at me. I felt anger bubble up in my stomach as I thought more and more about the argument I had just had with the stupid prick that was Jared Felton.

           So what if I didn’t know anything about him? I had seen enough to know that he wasn’t a nice guy! Friday night must have been his day off from being a full time dick head.

      I swallowed hard and let out a frustrated groan when I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes. I blinked them away, scolding myself for even wasting my thoughts on the stupid boy. I glanced at my watch and cursed when I saw I was half an hour late to my Maths lesson.

       I ran around the corner of the bike sheds, my school bag flying behind me as I headed towards my lesson, trying to ignore the strange sense of guilt in my stomach as I realized I really didn’t know Jared Felton at all.

A/N Please don’t kill me guys but I can’t make the relationship between Jared and Jade that easy for you, can I?! I know that Jared is being a bit of a dick but I promise you that he has his reasons, and after the party of Friday we all know that Jared does have a really sweet side to him! 

On another note, I am thinking of changing the actor of Jared from Austin Butler to Alex Pettyfer, what do you guys think? Who would make the better Jared? They are both smoking hot so I’m finding it hard to decide! Let me know!

Also if you guys have any banners or covers for My Stolen First Kiss, feel free to send them to me because I would love to show them on the side! Or any song suggestions that remind you of Jade and Jared!

 I will dedicate the next chapter to the person who writes the best comment! Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
17.7K 71 26
Fem x jaden Walton No wierd stuff cause that's just eww There will be kissing, hugging and maybe hickeys🤭 So yeh just read it First story and I wri...
1.9M 46.6K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...