MaNan SS: Befikra!

By MawaraEjaz6

Once upon a time there was a BOY! ;) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Let's Have a Chat!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 A
Chapter 8 B
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 B
Chapter 10 C
Chapter 11
Need A Break
I'll be BACK! :)
Chapter 12 A
Hello! Hi! Bye bye! :D
Chapter 12 B
Chapter 13 A
Chapter 13 B
WANT YOUR FAVOURITE STORY TO WIN?
Chapter 13 C
Small Promo...And Apologies
Chapter 14 A
Chapter 14 B
Promo for Chapter 14C
Chapter 14 C
Chapter 15 A
Chapter 15 B
Chapter 15 C
Angry Much? SORRY! :)
Chapter 15 C (Last)
Hey People! Epilogue is coming.
Befikra-Extended Chapter. A

Chapter 10 A

10.1K 1.3K 1K
By MawaraEjaz6

The chapter is short but fun filled! I was really not in my own since last few days and I really don't know what the hell is wrong with me I want to write but likha he nahi ja raha tha!

But I have few angels in my life who are always there for me! I won't take the name because they know who they are! Love you guys!

So now happy reading and yes!

Inline comments are my very much favorite! Please!

Chapter 10

Manik's POV...

"Oh Nandini! You should be kissed everyday...every minute and every second of your life, baby! You deserve so much...so much more!" I whispered lovingly and I could hear her giggling once again on my comment...

"I love you!" Her whisper froze me on my place and my eyes opened with a jerk to see hers still close...

Am I dreaming???

Oh My God!! Did she really say it??

Mr. Subconscious you heard it? I exclaimed loudly, almost dying out of excitement but Mr. Subconscious didn't respond and I noticed a dreamy look on its face. Hain? What happened to it? I thought worriedly and shook it but again no response. Abay oo? Kya hua tjy?? I asked frantically and it finally looked at me with a Romeo type look.

Manik!! I am in love! It exclaimed and my eyes widened.

Oyee! Main gay nahi hoon! Why are you giving me these Romeo looks? I freaked out closing the first two buttons of my shirt as I guessed maybe it was in love with me to which it glared at me.

Abay ooo! Tuny apni shakal dekhi hai? Why will I fall in love with you? Okay! Now Mr. Subconscious was insulting me.

Tou koon hai wo badnaseeb! I snarled.

My one and only! QUEEN!!!! Mr. Subconscious exclaimed so loudly and once again in excitement it fell off the chair while I almost fainted.

Abay ya Queen kon hai ab? I asked in a confused tone and Mr. Subconscious was still on the floor sighing dreamily. Ghoonchuu kahen ka! I thought angrily.

Tu ho ga ghoonchu! Main nahi! Aray! Queen is Nandini's lady subconscious! Mr. Subconscious told me in an excited tone and my eyes widened.

Tuny jis thaali main khaya usi main chaaid kiya Mr. Subconscious! Tjy pata hai kise kay ghar ki maa behen pay dory daalna is so wrong!!! I was freaking out but this time Mr. Subconscious was not in a mood to listen to me and it SHUT me OFF!!

What the hell!!! Like seriously!!

Apnay pay baat ii tou ya nikal liya! Matlab! I have no right in its love story?

Khud tou bohat tang arata tha! Bachuu! Pooch loon ga tjy! Tu wapas aa!

But abhi I have to confirm that Nandini has said I love you to me!!

"Haan?" I asked in a shocked tone and Nandini blushed looking down at my chest.

"Bolo na!" I whined like a baby and she shook her head innocently. While her fingers were, caressing my now grown shave.

"Nandini!!" I whined again and she was smiling so so soooo brightly.

"You heard me Manik!" She said softly now staring at my face and I shook my head.

"No! I didn't! Mery ear main kuch chala gya tha! Main clearly ni sun paya!" I tried to maintain a logic and she grinned at me.

"Mr. Malhotra!" She started sweetly and I pouted at her. "Accident kay baad ap kay logics bohat lame ho gye hain!" She spoke in a fake angry tone and with that she pulled my nose to which I wriggled.

"Aik...baari! Say it again na! I think myny kuch galat suna hai!" I was literally dying for her to say it again and she giggled nodding her head.

"Nahi Manik! Tum ny exactly woi suna jo myny bola!" She said lovingly and pinched my cheek. "Now let me go! Itne bemaari main bhi sakoon nahi tumhy!" She added and tried to get up.

"No!! Ni!" I said with a grumpy face and pulled her back.

"Manik! Buri baat!" Nandini glared at me and I pouted sadly. "Achay bachay zid nahi karty! Chalo sleep!" She exclaimed palming my eyes and my mouth hung open.

"I am not a bacha! Aur acha bacha tou bilkul nahi!" My grumpiness was touching the peaks and Nandini was enjoying???????? How could shee!!

"Aww! You are not a bacha?" She asked with a small pout and my mouth once again hung open.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" I freaked out and she was laughing.

"And now you are laughing?" I can't believe this!! "Main naraz ho jaoan ga!!" I tried to threaten her and she finally stopped laughing but the mean smile was still there. I looked at her sadly and now she was staring at me with awe.

Slowly she cupped my cheek and tried to jerk her hand away but she glared at me to which I just looked away and she again laughed.

Main nahi karni baat is say! Ya has kiun rahi hai yar! I am very serious!

Sab mjy for granted lety hain!! My rants came to a pause when she bent my near and took my attention by saying a very whispery 'hey' to which I looked at her and she was smiling at me adorably.

"Oh Manik! Never get older!" She whispered in a very very loving tone and rubbed my nose with hers to which I let out a sigh.

"Main naraz hoon!" I said in a fake angry tone and she nodded.

"Okay!" She said simply and once again my mouth hung open like nth time this night.

"OKAY?? Nandini! You should be saying 'Sorry Manik!' or 'Maan jaoa Manik!" I freaked out as she got up from the bed and was now giggling.

"Acha! Maan jaoa Manik!" She said in a straight almost emotionless tone...like there were no real manaoa feelings at all and with that she grabbed her hair bun pin from the floor to do her hair again.

"Aray esay nahi na!" I said throwing my legs in frustration and she paused her movements taking a sigh.

"Acha? Tou phr kesy?" She demanded with a teasing smile and my face fell.

Ya meri firki lay rahi hai! Main bhi itna bewakoof nahi hoon! Main nahi kar raha baat!

"Nothing! Rehny do!" I said in a total rothi hue tone and lied back on my bed pulling the blanket over my face.

Main aivain e khush ho gya tha! I was hurt...

I closed my eyes and sadness washed over me until I felt Nandini peeking inside my blanket.

"Knock knock Mr. Malhotra? You home?" She asked cutely with a small smile. I gave her a glare and turned my back at her to which she once again climbed the bed.

"Manik?" She called me softly but I was determined not to answer until she once again peeked inside and I stared at her face as she once again leaned closer to my ear. "Achay bachay naraz nahi hoty!" She teased me again and I sighed in defeat looking at her helplessly.

"If you have planned to piss me off than congratulations Ms. Murthy ap successful ho gai hain!" I said highly pissed off because of her constant teasing and she masked serious expressions.

"Okay sorry! Kaan pass laoa aik secret baat btaoan!" She said nodding her head and I gave her a like seriously look.

"Main bacha nahi hoon jo kaan pass karoon aur tm mjy secret btaoa ge!" I was really acting so chirchiraaa!

"But...it's really a secret!" She said in a serious tone and looked at her with a suspicious face to which she nodded her head. "Phr mat kehna kay myny nahi btaya!" She added with a smile and I frowned.

"Okay fine! Btaoa kya secret hai?" I said rolling my eyes at her and leaned closer to her to which she too leaned closer to my ear.

"The secret is!" She was whispering very secretively and I was so irritated. "I LOVE YOU!" She finally whispered and suddenly a smile broke on my lips while she pulled back smiling more.

"Khush?" She asked tilting her head to a side and it was such a cute gesture. I chuckled cupping her cheek and she blushed.

"Bohat!" I spoke stressing on my words and she bite her lower lip. "Ab aik secret main bhi btaoan?" I spoke huskily leaning closer to her lips and she stared at me with wondering eyes.

"Hmm hmm!" She hummed nodding her head while gulping the lump and I was so close to her lips as my breath fanned her face.

"I love you too!" I whispered back and she let out a shaky breath before I once again sealed my lips with hers to tell how much our confession meant to me. Her fingers curled in my hair and I slid my hand over her neck to hold her steady.

We kissed which felt like eternity and broke apart gasping for air once again grinning like fools.

"I have never been this much happy in my life!" I heard her whisper which forced me to open my eyes and look at her.

"Me neither!" I added and she smiled...breathtakingly beautiful smile.

"Ab main jaoan?" She asked innocently and I gave her a confused look.

"Kahan?" I asked confusingly and she showed me her scarf.

"Restroom! To set it back?" She said sheepishly and my eyes...unintentionally darted towards her scars to which she tried to cover them her hand and I held it.

"Don't hide...from me!" I scolded her and she looked away. "Meri taraf dekho!" I ordered her and she immediately looked back. "These scars Nandini! They are the sign of your strength! They tell that you have come out stronger from whatever the situation you went through ok?" I tried to assure her and she simply nodded.

"I am not confident without scarf Manik!" She said meekly and I nodded. "It's not only for hiding the scars! It gives me confidence! It hides me from the ugly eyes! It makes me...feel sacred!" She was explaining with so much of innocence and I smiled cupping her cheek again.

"I am not telling you to eliminate it from your dashing dressing!" I chimed with an exciting face. "I am just telling you to not to hide from me! aur personally! I won't like it! You know! Other man staring at my girl!" I spoke raising my eyebrow and she became shy all of a sudden.

"Your girl?" She asked with a shy smile and I made a face before nodding my head naughtily.

"Yes...! MINE!" I said with a wink and she giggled.

"Okay then! My man? Sai?" She said so cutely and I nodded with a chuckle.

"Yours! Only!" I spoke lovingly tapping her nose and she was giggling all the time. "Acha suno!" I became serious and she asked what raising her eyebrows. "Aise he hamesha hasti rehna! Bht achi lagti ho!" I complimented her and she nodded obediently.

"Chalo ab jaoa! Jaldi ana!" I said in a soft tone and released her to which she got up.

"Aati hoon!" She exclaimed and collecting her pins she was out of the room.

Hahhh! What a day!

Kitne pyari hai!! Hyee!

MANIK! Suddenly I heard Mr. Subconscious crying out loud and I snickered.

Aa gya tu!! I taunted with a bad face and suddenly broke into fits of laughter as I saw Mr. Subconscious's face all swollen.

Abay ya kesy hua? I asked laughingly and Mr. Subconscious started crying phoot-phoot kar..

Manik mery jigri yaar! Ohh so now we were back on term! Kitna selfish hai ya!!

Sorry! Tuny mj say kuch kaha? Okay! I can also act mean.

Manik! Mera pehla pyaar adhoora reh gya!! Mr. Subconscious tried to act like KKHH ki Kajol and my blood boiled.

Abay! Bollywood ki aulaad! Theek say bata kya hua? I scolded it angrily and it sniffed shaking its head.

Manik...main gaya! Queen kay pass! Mr. Subconscious started wiping its nose with its hand...hyee EWWW! Ganda kahen ka...

Milny gaya! I told her! That I like her! Te ko pata hai what she did!? IT was shouting so loud and I glared at it.

She punched me!! Straight in my face! My face beauty...She ruined it! Main kise ko moo dikhany kay kabil nahi raha Manik!! Mr. Subconscious narrated and I tched sadly before laughing once again.

Myny tjhy bola tha! Kise ki maa behen ko mat taad! Par tuny mjy ni suna! You always laughed on me na! aj say I will laugh on you! I was in full badla mood...

Aur wesay bhi! If you would have heard me! Aur mj say larki patany ki tips mangi hoti tou aj ya din na tjhy na dekhna parta! You know EXPERT advice? I boasted and Mr. Subconscious immediately sat in my feet batting its eyelashes at me to melt my heart.

Manik Baba ki jay! It exclaimed and folded its hand in front of me to which I dusted the fake dust off my shoulder.

So...the first rule is! I started proudly but before I could continue the door of my room busted open and my breath stuck in my throat when I saw HIM came running in...

Baba Jaani...

_________________________________-

Sooo...! Finally Manik's father is here! Once again you will see the pampered side of Manik...he is an adorable kid and his baba jaani loves him a lot! Will try to updated the next chapter asap! And the secret is not much away! Next chapter will put some rooshnii on Manik's bitter past and the next one...huffff...Nandini's past is coming!

So did you enjoy this chapter? Humor was on its peek right? It was a light chapter after all the drama!

I wrote this chapter for those who love Mr. Subconscious! hehehe! Because I love it so much!

Inline comments are my favorite! So lemme know if you liked the chapter!

Love, Cheers! Mawara! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 3.2K 41
Peep inside to know......☞
472K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
105K 9.3K 43
My first time try for ware wolf story, let's see how beauty is a curse for nandini !
The Infinity Love! By D.

General Fiction

420K 29.2K 113
Hey peepz! I'm new here. It's my first story. So Manik and Nandini's love inspires me alot. So I thought why not give it a shot by some other plot. ...