Shipping One Shots

By BakaUn1v3rs3

I just write what ever the hell one shot I want with a ship *WARNING* If you hate LGBTQ and stuff, Then do no... More

Garrance*
Garrance part 1
Garrence
Garrence (yes a real story thing)
Legendary Space Gays Part 1 (Soul Mate Au Kinda Thing)
Sorry

Garrence

583 11 46
By BakaUn1v3rs3

               ~°•°Third Person POV°•°~
Garroth and Laurence were just hanging out like they normally do.

"Laurence wanna play Halo next?"

"Sure!"

Laurence and Garroth have always had a crush on eachother but never told anyone.

Garroth was scared people would judge him, and he would lose all his friends.

Along time ago Laurence was rumoured to be gay so he was always bullied and called a Fag. Laurence never trusted anyone until he moved to Phoenix drop. No one knew Laurence so he was able to start new and keep it a secret.

"Garroth"

Laurence was trying to get Garroth to say something, he was currently deep in thought about something.

I can't do this anymore, I don't wanna mess shit up but I also really want to kiss Laurence, he is just so damn hot.

"GARROTH!"

"HUH? WHA-"

"Calm down, are you ok? You kinda zoned out and we lost the match"

"Laurence.... I can't do this"

"Do What?"

"Be near you"

"What?!?.. do you hate me?!? Did you find out about my secret!! Oh no Garroth please don't.... I can't help it please.. i-"

"LAURENCE I LOVE YOU!"

Laurence looked at Garroth shocked what for he had just yelled confidently nervous with a little bit of anger as to why Laurence would assume things.

"Garroth..."

"I know! I'm sorry! Please just..... sorry I-"

Laurence cut Garroth off by hugging him

(Hah no kiss yet!)

"Laurence!"

"I love you to Garroth! I would never leave you..... I'm sorry I never told you sooner!"

"Me to"

They both hugged then continued playing games since Travis came home.

"Hey Travis what's up?"

"I.... I DID IT!"

"Did What?"

"Huh? OH UHM.... I BEAT KATELYN AT A GAME... YEAH TOTALLY!"

(They actually kissed yaya :3)

Few minutes later it started to rain/storm.

Garroth is completely mortified by thunder, so when ever thunder roared, Garroth hugged Laurence and cried a little bit but he always backed away blushing crimson red.

(I am boss at mini books lol I guess I'm inspired at 12 am.... nah just bored lol)

"Garroth"

"Yeah Laurence?"

"Y-you can s-stay cuddled i-i-if you want... YOU DON'T HAVE TO I JUST..."

"O-ok...."

Garroth went closer to Laurence and snuggled up close and leaned his head on Laurence chest, he started to let sleep consume him.

Garroth fell asleep a little bit after, Laurence smiled, and layed Garroth down nicely before going to get Garroth a blanket.

"Hey Laurence, I'm gonna head to Katelyn's place ok?"

"Alright have fun~" Laurence said teasing Travis who was now blushing light pinkish red.

Travis left and Laurence Continued to get Garroth a blanket.

A few minutes a big crash of thunder came and Laurence heard Garroth shreak that he bolted down stairs to check on him.

"Are you ok!?!?"

"Yeah, sorry! Thunder just freaks me out and stuff so...."

"Its fine, here is a blanket. You should get rest, tommrow we got a big exam coming up."

Garroth nodded and went to sleep as Laurence layed down beside, him waiting for Garroth to be fully asleep then he soon let himself drift to sleep.

Laurence dreamed about what happened to his family years ago.
               ~°•°The Incident°•°~
"Mom?"

"Yes Laurence?"

"I think... I think I'm gay.."

Larence's mom stares at him in disgust and anger.

"I didn't raise you to be a Fag!! You were a mistake and all I tried to do was make you do what I wanted!! You are disgusting! I never wanted you! I always knew your brain was fucked up and that you we're never going to be normal! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE EVEN HERE! YOU ARE A PIECE OF LIVING SHIT! NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU!"

"Mom... this isn't you! You always said you loved me! That you wanted me! You said I could be whoever I wanted!"

"You're no fun to fool! Ugh bring his mother! Hello son,I'm you're dad, the one who made you! You're mom did A shit job protecting you cause now look! She is gonna die! And you're gonna watch HER DIE! SHE NEVER PAYED ATTENTION TO HOW YOU ACTED! ALL SHE WANTED WAS LOVE AND YOU WERE THE ONLY THING SO SHE KEPT YOU! SHE LIED SO MANY TIMES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND THAT'S WHY SHE MUST DIE! SHE WILL NEVER CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF!"

"ITS NOT TRUE MOM! IS IT?!?"

Laurence looked afraid.

"I-I'm sorry! I really did try to care! And I do now! I lo-"

Before Laurence's mom could finish, she was impaled and fell limp and lifeless to th cold hard ground of the underworld.

"NO! MOM!"
           ~°•°Laurence Wakes Up°•°~

Laurence wakes up with sweat and tears running down his face.

Garroth was calmly next to him snoring.

Laurence decided to lay on the floor, he was shocked how Garroth didn't realise but to Laurence, it was good. He didn't want anyone to find out about who he really is and how he is here.

"Mornin Laurence" Garroth said cheerfully while yawning.

"Garroth."

"Hmm?"

"What you want for brekfest?"

"Uh pancakes sounds good."

"Alright I'll be quick!"

Laurence quickly went to make pancakes and soon came back to a shirtless Garroth.

"G-Garroth!?!?"

"Hey buddy!"

Laurence hands Garroth his pancakes then sits down not looking at Garroth one bit.

"Laurence you ok?"

"N-I MEAN UH YES!"

"Laurence...."

"G-G-Garroth....W-what are you doing"

Garroth started to take off Laurence's shirt making Laurence blush crimson red again.

"Garroth! What are you doing..!"

Garroth went to unzip Laurence's pants but Laurence slapped his hand away.

"Garroth stop...."

Laurence was going a deeper crimson red.

"I love you, I won't go that far if you don't want to"

"Not that far...."

Garroth sat on Laurence's lap and started to kiss Laurence.

Laurence kissed back until Garroth pulled away and went down to Laurence's neck leaving marks.

"Garroth..... st-....*moans* ooooop"

(I'm cringing how bad this is lmao)

Garroth stops and stands up.

"Laurence"

   ~°•°woosh ! That was a dream lol°•°~

Laurence sat up and looked at Garroth, he sort of shivered but he went and made pancakes.

"Garroth! Breakfast!!"

Garroth came sprinting down and sat down to eat.

"Is it good?"

"Amazing!"

Dante came in and sat down on the couch to turn on the tv  then got up again and grab pancakes.

"You could've just grabbed the pancakes first."

"Ugh not in the mood! I'm tired and hungry."

"Alright, sorry for saying something!"

Garroth and Laurence quickly finished their food and cleaned up.

"Hey I'm inviting Katelyn over so stay out of my room!" Yelled Travis.

Laurence and Garroth went upstairs as Katelyn arrived and Dante left to Nicole's.

"So...."

Garroth was instantly pinned against the wall.

Laurence looks at Garroth then smashed his lips against Garroth soft lips. They kissed for what seemed forever. Laurence pulled back so they could breathe but then instantly started to kiss Garroth's soft lips again.

*knock knock*

"What!" Laurence shouted making sure he didn't sound breathless.

"You ok? Did something fall? We heard a bang."

"I just knocked my homework off the desk."

"Alright, well me and Katelyn are going out so see you guys later"

Laurence and Garroth waited for the door to shut.

Once the door shut Laurence shoved Garroth onto the bed and started to kiss him again, this time more slowly.

Laurence moved down from Garroths lips and went down to his collar bone then stopped.

"You ok?"

"Mhm"

They were both crimson red.

"Wanna..."

"N-no that's not what I was doing... sorry I uh....."

Garroth sat up a bit more and kissed Laurence again.

They pulled apart gasping for air and decided to clean up.

(Brush hair lol and put on shirts cuz what guys wear shirts to bed 😂)

"Garroth...im sorry about earlier"

"Hey, it's fine! I actually enjoyed kissing you...."

They looked at each other and smiled.

Even though they we're going to be judged by people, it wouldn't stop them.

Later on in life Laurence did something bad.

"YOU'RE JUST A FAG LAURENCE! SAME TO YOU GARROTH!"

"YOU CAN BULLY ME BUT NOT HIM DANTE!"

Later that day Garroth found a note from Laurence.

Dear Garroth.
I'm not strong enough to protect you, please move far away from here, find someone who loves you, and make sure they protect you and you protect them.
If you're wondering why I have a note here is simple.

I killed my self

I love you so much Garroth, I want you to be happy with someone strong.

~Laurence

Tears now stained the paper, Garroth couldn't handle it.

He went to Laurence's room to see a knife in his hand and he was breathing slow.

"LAURENCE!"

"H...hey, promise me somthing"

"What...."

"Don't kill yourself"

"Alright"

Garroth grabs the hand Laurence has the knife in and makes Laurence stab himself.

Garroth fell down and looked at Laurence, he smiled "i love you Laurence" "I love you to Garroth  and they held hands and died peacefully together.

Or did they?

I know i haven't posted much but I've been busy cuz school also I haven't been feeling well ;-; but I started a book for Garrence and no I'm not writing smut! I wanted to add somthing spicy! Alot of Garrence books I read suck so :p I made my own lol.

Hope you enjoyed the first one! I guess this book is oneshots lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
13K 303 41
Random Fireafy book that I will put mini stories and headcanons in
859 8 13
Just for fun and on a whim I've decided to make this oneshot book. I will take request and maybe do some of my own. More information and rules for th...
20.4K 979 44
I just want to take precautions, this book is purely fiction and I kinda regret doing this because after reflecting I felt bad for shipping real life...