Naruto has a sister?! Namikaz...

By laurenlopes67

What if Naruto isn't the only one with the Kyuubi? What if Naruto has a sister which he doesn't know about? F... More

Her Name is Namikaze Hotaru
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Chapter 17 - Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Part 1
Chapter 20 - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 22 - Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29 - FINAL CHAPTER
SEQUEL ALERT!
ALERT!!! SEQUEL IS NOW OUT!!!!
READ THIS! PLEASEEE!
UPDATE!!!!
UPDATES ON NEW FANFICTIONS!!!

Chapter 28

7.6K 184 27
By laurenlopes67

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

I was woken up by Otou-san.

- Sweetheart...the Hokage wants to see you.

- Hai. – I said tired.

I got dressed and teleported there.

- Hotaru? – Shikamaru said.

- Good morning. – I said calmly.

- You 2. Late last night Uchiha Sasuke left the village and there's no mistake that he is heading for the Sound Village. – Tsunade said

- Left??? Why? – Shikamaru asked.

- Power......revenge. – I said quietly.

- He left to go to Orochimaru. – Tsunade stated.

Damn it Sasuke...

- We don't have time to lose. I'm assigning you your first mission as a chunnin and you Hotaru as a jounin.

- J-Jounin? – Shikamaru said surprised.

- I promoted her. – Tsunade said.

Tsunade started to explain the mission and then said.

- Hotaru you'll the the leader.

- With all respect Tsunade-sama I have other idea.

- Go ahead. – she said.

- There's no doubt Shikamaru is a better leader than me and he's much smarter than me as well. So I recommend him to be the leader.

- Fine. – she said.

- I need a squad of four jounins or chunnins. – Shikamaru said.

Then Tsunade said no and explained why.

- Then in that case...Shikamaru all the rookies are excellent you know that and you know their skills as well.

- Yeah but who?

- Well...let's see. I would at least take Neji because of the byakugan, Kiba because he can track Sasuke with his and Akamaru's nose and Naruto...if someone can put some sense into Sasuke's head is him.

- Well then. I'll take Choji too. – Shikamaru said.

We nodded.

- And you Hotaru? – Shikamaru asked.

- I'll stay behind. There's something I need to do. – I said.

With that Shikamaru went to get the others so they could leave.

- What is it Hotaru? – Tsunade asked.

- Tsunade-sama.......I'll purpose a rescue team.

- I see...who?

I smirked.

- Medic ninjas of your choice, Rock Lee, Hatake Kakashi and also...from the Sand Village, Gaara, Kankuro and Temari.

- Why the Sand Village?

- Because they own me and Naruto a favor.

- Very well then, go tell them.

I nodded...I'll see you soon Sasuke.
Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Choji, Neji be safe.

I was now with Otou-san and explained him the plan.

- I see...so he couldn't let it go. – Otou-san said.

I looked down.

- I have to go and explain Lee this as well.

He nodded, so I went to him and did the same explanation...he got all excited.

- Well train and then follow Tsunade's instructions.

He nodded.

Now......Let's go to the Sand Village. I just hope to get to the others in time.

*Meanwhile 3 days passed*

Hotaru P.O.V

Finally I'm here!

I was now about to talk to those 3.

- Heeee! The hotty came to visit!

- Watch it painted face!

- Kankuro leave her alone. – Temari said.

- Yo! Gaara.

- Hi. – he said calmly.

- What brings you here? – Temari asked.

Then I explained everything.

- Will you help? – I asked.

Kankuro and Temari looked at Gaara.

- Yes...I owe you and your brother. – Gaara said.

I smiled.

- Thank you so much. Now let's hurry up I can teleport un where my sensei is so we can proceed with the plan.

We were now at Konoha gates with everyone ready to leave.

- Let's go. – I said to everyone in there.

We were following his tracks and when we got close enough I sensed them............no.......

- Everyone STOP!

They did as I said.

- Temari you help Shikamaru now!

I told her where he was and she went away and did the same to the medic ninjas so they could go to Neji and Choji.

- Gaara go ahead and help Lee-san.

He nodded and went.

- Kankuro you come with me and help Kiba. Otou-san catch up when you can to see if we can find Naruto and Sasuke.

With that me and Kankuro left.
Kiba was about to be killed but Kankuro stopped the guy...no guys......I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! I went to Kiba and Akamaru.

- H-Hotaru?

I smiled.

- Don't talk, let me heal you and Akamaru a bit so you can get up and go with Kankuro back to Konoha so you can go to the hospital.

He nodded.
If we were late......they would've been killed.
Kankuro just killed the enemy.

- Kankuro please take Kiba and Akamaru back, I'll go see how Gaara is doing.

He nodded but then Kiba grabbed my hand.

- Be careful.

- I will Kiba, don't worry. Now you need to go.

I teleported to Gaara.

- So how are things here? – I asked Lee.

- You...when we fought you had more speed and spirit in your attacks. – Gaara said to Lee.

I sweat dropped.

- Gaara don't be mean. Well I see you have things under control so Lee-san where's Naruto?

- He went ahead.

- You won't pass. – the enemy said.

I smirked.

- Gaara. – I said.

- Hai.

I sped to the enemy and I was now behind him, I kicked him sending him to Gaara who attacked him with his sand.

Now........Naruto...........Sasuke.
I got out of there and sensed where they were.....................................................................................come on..............................................................................................................................it's getting late COME ON.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FINALLY!

It was now raining, I looked to where they were. I teleported and I was now behind Sasuke, he tried to get up but his knees started giving up so I caught him before he fell, I sat him down and started to heal him.

- H-Hotaru....I-I'm s-sorry.

I smiled and said.

- I know love, just let me heal you so you don't get there all wounded..........................................................................................there all done.

H suddenly kissed me...our last kiss........

- I love you...always. Please remember that and please keep that necklace. I love you beautiful.

- I love you too Sasuke...I'll see you.

With that he went away, I went to Naruto who was passed out on the ground and healed him until Otou-san arrived.

- Sweetheart.....where's Sasuke?

- I don't know.....when I arrived he wasn't here anymore.

- I see...I'm sorry. Let's go home, I'll carry Naruto for you.

We started walking but then I saw a crow passing.........that's....

- Otou-san...go ahead I need to be alone for a couple of minutes.

He nodded.
Once I felt his presence far away I said.

- You can come out now.......Itachi-sensei.

- How are you? - he asked.

- Well...let's see... 2 friends of mine are almost dead I don't even know if they'll make it. My bestfriend and his dog got badly injured, Naruto got injured and your stupid brother went to that creepy pedo snake to get stronger to be able to finally kill you. What do you think?

- I'm sorry. – he said.

I was fighting back tears and anger.

- Hotaru...just let go.

- Of what? – I asked.

- Your anger, tears, sadness...just do it. I'm right here, go for it.

I didn't think twice, I started attacking him like a crazy person hitting him with punched, kicks.
I had him now pinned on the ground, I was about to punch his face but instead I punched the ground and finally let the tears fall freely.

- Why?.........WHY????? YOU....WHY DOES HE HAVE TO KILL YOU? WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO?! WHY?!?!?!?! I............DAMN IT! I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I COULDN'T STOP HIM ITACHI........why?.....

He took me out off of him and pulled me into a tight hug.

- Just let it out Hotaru, I'm here now.

I cried even more until I had no more tears, then he said.

- Listen, I knew this could happen. Hotaru I want you to come with me.

- To where?

- Akatsuki but you won't become a member. You will train with all of them for 3 years and then you come back and find Sasuke so we can do what we agreed on. Did you finish your training with Tsunade?

I nodded......wait that reminds me.....I took a good look at him and widened my eyes he was bleeding because of me. OH DEAR!!!

- What's wrong Hotaru?

- I...I'm sorry. Let me heal you.

- Don't worry this doesn't hurt as much as it did when you hit me with the Rasengan.

- Yeah.....sorry about that....and the chidori.

- It's okay, I'm happy you want to protect my little brother. And I see that he knows you're the one for him.

- Huh?

- The necklace. – he said pointing at it.

I looked at the necklace and smiled.

- Now...do you accept what I just said?

I looked at him with determined eyes.

- I do.

- Now go and tell the Hokage what I told you.

I nodded and teleported next to Otou-san.

- Better sweetheart?

- A bit I guess.

We were now at the Konoha hospital.
Well...at least everybody is alive that's what matters right now. I went to Kiba's room.

- Can I come in? – I asked.

- Sure. – his sister answered.

- Hey. – Kiba said.

- Hey. – I said with a weak smile.

- How is he Nee-chan?

- he won't be able to go on walks for a while. The muscles in his legs are torn. – she stated.

- Sis, you're a veterinarian aren't you? Isn't there anything...

- It's alright. It'll just take time. It's not life threatening, so relax. – she interrupted him.

- OW! – he said in pain.

I immediately went to Kiba and cheked him.

- You too! You won't be able to go on walks for a while either. – she said.

- She's right Kiba, just rest.

He laughed a bit.

- Yeah, I know. Thanks for healing me and Akamaru back in the forest.

I smiled.

- You're welcome. I'll let you guys rest now, I'm going to see how the others are doing.

- Thank you. – they said in unison.

I went to Naruto's room and Shikamaru was already there.
I smiled to both of them.

- I'm sorry...I failed. – Shikamaru said.

- Shikamaru...it was your first mission as a chunnin and this wasn't even a mission that a chunnin or gennin should do still you guys are all alive. That doesn't usually happen, it happen because you guys are strong and you lead them well. Shikamaru what matters now it's that everyone is alive and okay. I'm proud of all of you. – I said smiling while putting my hand on his shoulder.

Then Tsunade and Sakura came in.

- I was told you had quite a severe wound and despite that, you look pretty good. – Tsunade said.

- Nee-chan healed me. – he said calmly.

- Well done Hotaru. – Tsunade said.

- Sakura-chan............Nee-chan........I'm sorry.

I poked his forehead and smiled.

- I still believe in you Naruto and so does Sakura. Right Sakura, don't you believe in this cute mummy here?! – I said which made her smile a bit.

- Hai. – she said.

* At nightfall*

Hotaru P.O.V

I was now in Naruto's hospital room we were the only one's in that room and suddenly a loud noise was heard.

- What's that? – Naruto asked pushing the curtains away.

- E-Ero-Sannin?! – Naruto said.

- Yo! – he said.

He sat on the berm of the window.

- I came here to tell you something important Naruto. I'm going to officially make you my apprentice and in 3 years I'll train you to become a full fledged ninja.

- 3 years? – Naruto asked.

- I received reliable information about the Akatsuki from a certain source. It seems like the next time they'll come after you won't be for another 3 or 4 years. – Jiraiya said.

I see...that's why Itachi said that.

- I don't give a crap about that! – Naruto said then he and Jiraiya started arguing about how he should leave Sasuke do whatever he wants....Naruto just go with him.

- When you're cleared to leave the hospital you better get ready. – Jiraiya said and then left.

I smirked.

- Well let's sleep Naruto. – I said.

- HAI! – he said.

Tomorrow I'll speak with Tsunade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...
47.1K 574 5
Naruto Uzumaki or as he calls himself Naruto Namikaze but not to other villagers. Naruto despite having all the information concerning his parents ou...
18.2K 246 4
Hotaru and Sasuke are married now, they have 3 kids. Uchiha Yori, Uchiha Aiya and Uchiha Sora. Yori and Aiya are on the team with Boruto and Kasumi...
395K 9.5K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...