The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 11 : Surprise!

1.8K 43 14
By moonice__

Finally both of you reached the door in front of the dorm.

"Y/N-ah! I need to go somewhere. Just go in first!" Chen said while pushing you gently into their dorm.

"Wait oppa!" you called him back but it was too late, he was already gone.

You sighed and closed the door behind you. Cold air was brushing through your face and you stared around the dorm.

"Weird..." you mumbled.

None of the lights were on. You could see your surrounding only because of the sunlight that past through the windows.

"Oppa? Baekhyun oppa?" you called.

But nobody answered.

"Why no one is here?" you asked yourself.

You started to feel creepy and you had goosebumps all over your body.

When you were about to turn around, you felt someone was standing behind you.

"Is that you, oppa?" you asked without looking back.

Again, no answer.

You really wanted to go out from this creepy situation so you turned around to grab the door knob.

It got creepier when you saw nobody was behind you. You were so sure that someone was standing behind you but currently, there was no one.

When you were about to touch the door knob, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Slowly, you turned around to see who that person actually was.

"BOOO!!!" Baekhyun shouted right infront of your face.

"AAAHHH!!" you screamed so loud, covering your face with your hands.

"OPPA!! You really scared me!"

"Hahaha mian, I'm dying to scare you and finally I did it!" Baekhyun smiled sheepishly.

"Where are the others?" you asked, curious.

"Oh they are in their room. I told them not to make any noise since I'm planning to scare you," Baekhyun said, smirking.

"Ooh I understand now. That's why you told Chen oppa to pick me so you can scare me right?" you asked.

"Yup!"

"Geundae (but) wae? Why did you scare me?"

"Because it's fun to scare you hahaha! You know I'm so happy you're finally here!" Baekhyun smiled so wide.

"Oppa jjinja (really), don't scare me again. I'm so scared you know!" you pouted.

"Oowwh Y/N is soo scaredd!" Baekhyun teased.

You looked at him, still pouting.

"Okay mian, I won't do that again. By the way, no need to call me oppa from now on, just call me by my name," Baekhyun said.

"Wae? Usually boys are dying to be called oppa by girls. And you're older than me so it's not good for not calling you oppa," you explained.

"Ah I don't care. I'm happy if other girls call me oppa, but I want you to call me by my name, OKAY??" Baekhyun smiled sweetly.

"Geurae oppa, uhm I mean Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled you hair.

"You're so cute," Baekhyun said.

He went to his room to call Chanyeol and also the others. You went to sit on the sofa and replaying the scene in your mind when he said that you were cute.

Again, you felt your face was heating up and you cupped your face with your hand.

"Don't blush, don't blush!!" you warned yourself.

"Y/N-ah!" you heard Baekhyun called you.

"Nae??"

You were about to get up when suddenly Baekhyun popped out and told you to stay there.

"Uhm Y/N-ah, I take back what I said," Baekhyun said.

"Huh?" you tilted your face, confused.

"About not to call me oppa. Just call me oppa. I changed my mind haha!" Baekhyun stated.

You smiled, "Okay then.."

---

"Annyeong oppa!" you said as you waved your hand to all of them.

It was almost time for you to go to school so you needed to go now. The past few hours were so fun. You spent the time with all of the EXO members, chatting and laughing together.

Suddenly, you remembered what Baekhyun said to you just now. It was still lingering on your mind.

"Y/N-ah, let's meet again after school. Text me if you're done, ok? I'll be sad if you don't text me.."

"Oppa, I'm only your fan. One of millions fans outside the world. Why did you treated me so well? Like, do I even deserve that?"

"Well, you're my fan. But you're also my friend. No, maybe not friend. But someone special. I don't know why, but since the day I met you, I feel something from you. That makes me feel like I want to keep meeting you."

"What does he mean by that? Someone special? But how? Why?" you mumbled during your way home.

You kept thinking about what he said when suddenly you bumped into someone, and fell.

"Ooh mian!" you said as you got up.

You looked at your hand and saw your hand was bleeding.

"Are you okay?" a man's voice asked you and you bet that he was the one that bumped into you.

"I'm oka--"

Your eyes widened when you saw who that person was.

"Tae.. Taehyung??" you shouted.

He quickly stepped closer to you and covered your mouth.

"Sshh why are you so loud? I was chased by crazy fans just now and that's why I'm running. If you shout, then they will find me!" Taehyung said, half-whispering.

"Aah mian! Why don't you use a mask? You're a famous idol, Taehyung-ah! You shouldn't go out like that, not wearing your mask!" you complained.

"Stop talking and come with me!" he said as he pulled you.

"Why are you pulling me?"

You tried to let your hand go but Taehyung held it so tight.

He brought you to the side of the road and hid behind a very big trash can.

"Yah! Why are you bringing me with you?" you whispered.

"I don't know. Don't talk!" Taehyung whispered, looking around.

You peeked outside and saw a bunch of crazy girls running.

"KYYAAAA KIM TAEHYUNG!! TAEHYUNG OPPA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? V OPPA!"

They shouted so loud until your ears hurt.

Taehyung held his breath and waited for the girls to go away. Finally, all of them were gone.

He let out his breath and looked at you.

"Mian for bringing you with me. I was just so panicked just now.."

"Gwenchana.. Are those girls sasaeng?" you asked.

"No, they're just normal fans. Ugh, my heart almost stopped just now!" Taehyung said, holding his chest.

"Then why are you avoiding them?" you asked, confused.

He turned to face you.

"Y/N-ah, we're not allowed to serve fans like that without any events or permissions because it won't be fair for the other fans."

"Huh? Mind explaining it again? Why unfair?"

"Yea it's unfair for the fans that paid for the fansign or other events, just to meet and talk with us. Besides, those fans kept touching me and they almost hugged me but I ran. I'm afraid they'll post on social medias and made all the other fans jealous," Taehyung explained.

You nodded, "Ooh I understand now.."

"Let's get out of here!" you said as you stood up.

"Y/N-ah!" Taehyung called.

"Hm?"

"Thankss.."

You tilted your head. "For?"

"For not being mad at me hehe~ Cause I dragged you here.." Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Of course I won't! I'm not the person who get mad easily you know!" you said proudly.

"Hahaha, let's meet again next time!" Taehyung smiled.

"Ooh and I'm really sorry for your hand. It's bleeding right?" Taehyung asked, trying to look at your hand.

"It's only a small scratch, it's okay!" you said as you tried to hide your hand from him.

"Are you sure? Let me see!"

"No, it's okay! I need to go now! Annyeong Taehyung-ah!" you waved.

You left Taehyung there, dumbfounded. You bet he was still wondering why were you hiding your bleeding hand from him.

*beep beep*

You felt your phone was vibrating. You took out your phone and opened the notification.

Baekhyun : Where are you??

'Why Baekhyun oppa suddenly asked me that?'

Author's Note :
Hiii!! I put a scene of Taehyung a bit cause I feel like I want to haha. 😊
Please keep reading and comment also vote for mee!
I hope in the next chapter, I can make more of you and Baekhyun scenes. And maybe more sweet and cute moments!! 😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2K 23
Sehun, a member of the famous kpop group EXO, pretended to be another guy, named Jino, to bully a girl who gave him so much trouble. Yet as day passe...
560 100 33
Dear diary, today I met a boy. He stole my heart and won't give it back. What kind of complications will Minsang face for liking Kai? Highest ranking...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
10.3K 517 18
"There's a saying that you have to expect the unexpected. But how can I expect being with the most famous KPOP boy group? How can I expect that a fan...