It Will Never Be The Same

由 Frost2012

okay.....so im not updating the others. i might though.hope you like it.follow and give this a thumbs up if y... 更多

Chapter 1:The Real Truth gets revealed........
Chapter 2:What a night....
Chapter 3:Hermione's sad memory
Chapter 4:Surprises....
Chapter 5:Girlfriends and Boyfriends:here and there...
Chapter 6:Never mess wth the Golden Girl
Chapter 7:Something Unexpected...
Chapter 8:No matter what...
Chapter 9:The Game Helps....
Chapter 10:Can't keep them secrets forever...
Chapter 11:More nightmares...
Chapter 12:Truth Revealance...
Chapter 13:Shattered.....
Chpater 14:Long gone..
Chapter 15:The Long-awaited Day...
Chapter 16:The New Relationship...
Chapter 17:Meetings...
Chapter 18:"Enough,George!"...
Chapter 19: Do's and Don't 's of Life
Chapter 20:It's All Over...
Chapter 21:"I still love him...."
Chapter 23:Secrets Unrevealed
Chapter 24:Dangerous Mission
Chapter 25: Didn't see THAT coming...
Chapter 26:New Personality
Chapter 27:A Fresh Start
Chapter 28:Rita Skeeter's news and a Ball
Chapter 29:"Shut up! Just shut up!"...
Chapter 30:"What do you think you're doing?!"
Chapter 31:Ignorance
Chapter 32:Tragic Events.......or something luckier
Chapter 33:Lies
Chapter 34:A normal day in school
Chapter 35:"Why would I do that?"
Chapter 36:"Why does it always have to be me?"
Chapter 37:"What do you mean?"
Chapter 38:Halloween
Chapter 39:"Snow is waiting for you,Theo!"
Chapter 40:The Night Of Ball and Revealance
Chapter 41:On The Way To The Burrow
Chapter 42:Preparing the house
Chapter 43:"Is it safe to trust her?"
Chapter 44:Snowball fights,Sibling fights
Chapter 45:Christmas
Chapter 46:Day After Christmas
Chapter 47:Hermione's Secret Depression
Chapter 48:A gloomy day in Hogwarts
GIYS HELP ME!!!
HELLO!!
someone kill me

Chapter 22:Broken

131 3 2
由 Frost2012

Hermione and George walked through the halls while going to the Great Hall . The actual death of Lucius Malfoy is gonna be in the 13th. She had to go with him. But obviously,he's taking Alixia with him. She walked to the Great Hall and went to sit beside Luna.

"Something wrong,Hermione?"asks the blonde.

"Yeah. You haven't been talking these days."

"Nothing. It's just,I don't wanna leave him."

"What?!"all of them said. It echoed around the room. Good thing the teachers were in the lounge.

"Keep quiet will you?"Hermione whispers angrily.

"Hermione,you can't leave again! You can't leave all of us broken about you!"Ginny whispers back in the same way.

"Ginny, it's my choice. Now. If y'all excuse me. I have to go."she says standing up not even taking anything with her other than her bag.

"She can't leave. We're not gonna let her. Right?"

"We won't. I can't afford to lose my own sister again."

"Who can?" Draco walked over to them.

"What was that about? "

"Nothing."

"You're lying. I can tell it from your look."

"I'm not lying."

Hermione walked through the Hall fighting back tears. Ginny was right. She didn't wanna leave them broken. But she has to.

She went to the Astronomy tower and just stood there looking at the sky.

"Who knew you come here when you're upset?"asks a voice from behind her. It was Alixia.

"Hey Xia."

"Hey Mia. What was that about? In the hall?"

"I don't wanna leave. But I have to."

"What do you mean?"

"I was accepted on the ministry. As Head of Office for the Minister himself."

"That's great! But what about your studies."

"I know I came back here for my N.E.W.T.'s. But I need this job."

"I understand. I won't tell,I promise. And what about Draco? George? Your own brother?"

"I don't wanna leave them. Will you take care of them?"

"Hermione? What do you mean?"

"After the winter break,I'm not coming back. "

"As your best friend. I will take care of them."

"Thanks." They just stood there and talked. It was time for first period. Potions. After all the students enetered,there was one spot missing beside Hermione. Then a familiar blonde-headed frick enetered.

"Mr. McLaggen. Welcome to the class."

"Thank you professor. Where should I sit?"

"There. With Miss Granger."

Sh*t! Niw what? I'm frickin stuck with the guy who has been trying to get my heart since 6th year! Screw my life!

"Alright then. Today,we are making the 'Draught of Living Death'."

"But professor? Haven't we made that in 6th year?"

"We are repeating it,Mr. McLaggen. Now. Miss Granger. Would you please tell us the ingridient which is used more than once." Hermione stood and cleared her throat before speaking.

"The ingridient of the potion which was used more than once was the Sophophorus Bean.Which is the most important ingridient."

"10 points to Gryffindor.You all may start." Hermione and Harry smirked at each other because they were the only two who completed the potions in their 6th year.As Hermione crushed the bean,Cormac was glaring at her.

"What?"she asked the glaring blonde.

"You really hit your teens rel hard."Both Draco and George were clenching their fists.Both started to stand up.But soon they heard a loud SMACK from Hermione's table.

"Would you stop hitting on me?!"she yelled to the blonde.

"10 points from your side McLaggen. Ms.Granger,do you need ice?"asks the worried professor.

"It's fine,sir. If only I had done that on 6th year,he never would've had the courage to go near me again."

"Are you sure,Herms?"

"Yes.By the way,professor,I finished the potion."

"Why did you smack him? Hitting on you again?"

"He 'accidentally' dropped his quill and bent down to puck it up and then I felt a hand on my thigh which was not mine because mine were busy with the potion. (Gross cluck. I know.)"

"Eurghh."Ron said which made her laugh because Lavender had done it in their 3rd year while on Care For Magical Creatures.

"We'll continue tomorrow. Off you lot go then." They all went out. George beside Hermione as usual and the group behind them.

"Jeez. I never knew he was the one who would do that."George sighed.

"Yeah. Because all the girls who had been with him got to a different world. "

"No way. Who were with him before George?"

"Let's see. Pansy,Alixia, Millie,Katie,and Alicia. All wrapped around his finger."

"Gross."

"I know. Hey! It's the competition tonight!"

"Oh yeah!"

"By the way,Harry's proposing to Hannah. "

"OMG. Really?"

"Yeah. You lot will be the last to perform and then after finishing,he will come to the stage and propose to her."

"I'm so happy for them."

"I know." Little did she know that George also has a surprise for her. When they reached the corner,the sight surprised the two. On a wall corner,Draco and Luna were kissing. Hermione pushed George back to the other side and walked fast.

"What about Neville? He's gonna be so broken! "

"He surely will be. It's the best if he never found out yet."

"You're right."

"But somehow sooner,he will find out."

"Herms. We'll just have to eventually tell him. He can't simply walk in on the both of them."

"You're right George. Let's get to classes. "

With Luna and Draco

"Luna. I just can't. "

"Funny you call me that." She took her wand out and pointed it at him. "Stupefy! "She yelled. But the chsrm got back at her and she got revealed her as Jane. One of the youngest Lestranges. Draco took her wand and wondered:how did the spell got back at her? And how did it not hit him?

Back with Hermione and George

"So......just 1 hour till the competition! "Squeals Ginny. All the others squealed but Hermione didn't. She couldn't believe that he moved on so fast. She's only going out with George but not as a couple. That kiss was also planned. But he moved on.

"Hey. You nervous?"

"Sorta. What was it with you and Luna? "

"That wasn't her. Jane Lestrange. One of the youngest death eaters who had a thing for me."

"Oh. Well,how will she not? You're the most attractive and youngest of the Malfoys."

"Do you mean all that?"

"Yes."she says turning him around to face her. He wanted to kiss her. But she loved George. So he let go of her hands and went back inside regretting what he did. He left Hermione again. He was never perfect for her. But he couldn't let her go.

"Hermione? We gotta get ready!"

"Coming,Gin!"she quickly wiped the tears that had escaped her eyes.

When she got inaide,George was sitting on the armchair,his back facing her. She wiped more tears away from her eyes and slowly walked to their room. While she was walking,Draco noticed she was crying. He started to get up but Blaise caught his shoulder and softly made him to sit down again.

"Hermione,what's wrong?"

"I love both of them. And I don't know who to choose."

"What do you mean? You love both my red headed brother and my git of a brother?"

"Maybe."she said crying harder.

"Hey. Let's just get you in blonde hair."

"I got it. A darkish brown and a bit longer."

"Yes. You need shorts."

"And a crop top maybe?"

"No. A tee,short,the jacket and shoes and my hair will be in a ponytail. All of us."

"Decided. Oi! Get your sorry arses ready! Hair in a ponytail! "

"Got it!" It took Ginny 15 minutes to ready her bestfriend. She looked beautiful after finishing.

"You look perfect. Here."she says handing her a Quidditch necklace. She didn't take it and took the locket Draco gave her from her top.

"You're still wearing it?"

"Yeah."

"Amazing. Let's go?"

"Of course." They walked out and they glared at Hermione. She looked wonderful in her outfit. The boys were in the Deputies room. They all practised for the last time then went out.

They got to the Hall which was decorated with all the core houses along with hybrid ones.

It was a wonderful sight. Someone nudged her from behind and it was Fred. In the same old cloak. She walked with him in a corner.

"Tonight is the night,Hermione. You have to make your choice. Who will you choose?"

"Merlin Fred! Help me!"

"George is proposing to Alicia."he says with a sad look on his face.

"Why would he kiss me if he's proposing to Alicia?"

"You needed soothing,Herms. That's why he kissed you."

"He is such a git you know?"

"Tell me about it."

Hours passed and Harry proposed to Hannah. After 1 more hour George proposed. To Alicia. Fred was with her in a corner and he side hugged her believing his brother was a git for leaving her like that without even fixing her. She's already broken and he shattered her even more.

"I'm so so sorry,Herms."

"It's fine Fred."

"Can I please call Mr. Draco Malfoy to stage for singing only in acoustic?" Draco nervously went to the stage with his guitar. He sang Perfect which she didn't know was dedicated to her.

The professor called her to the stage after he finished. She knew exactly what to sing.

The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless
That should send me runnin'
But I kinda know that I won't get far
And you stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those silver eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

My mind forgets to remind me
You're a bad idea
You touch me once and it's really something,
You find I'm even better than you imagined I would be.
I'm on my guard for the rest of the world
But with you I know it's no good
And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would...

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those silver eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

I'll run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild.
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me, it's just wrong enough to make it feel right.
And lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow?
I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show.

Drop everything now,
Meet me in the pouring rain,
Kiss me on the sidewalk,
Take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.
Get me with those silver  eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

And the sparks fly...
Oh, baby, smile...
And the sparks fly...

Everyone stood up and cheered and wolf whistled. Seamus,Dean,Harry,Ron,Blaise and George pushed Draco to get up on the stage with her and she took out the locket from inside her top.

She was still wearing it? She never removed it then...

Even when I broke it off with her,she never removed it. Even when she was with George....

"Hey.."he whispers.

"Draco. I know things have been hard between the two of us. Me losing my memory,you breaking it off with me,George,and all those things. But in the end,I knew I still loved you."she says taking his hands in hers.

"I love you,Draco. And nothing stopped that. Even though there are different courses,we still win in the end."

"I love you too."he says back to her. Both smiled and allowed their lips to touch,softly kissing each other. Everyone cheered even more and applauded.

Nothing was finally gonna break them apart....

A/N:

Okay. I know this is mad,but Dramione is coming back in track! Yes! She and Draco got back together and all. But there was still one thing she didn't tell him. Can you guys tell me in the comments what you think it is? Love you all!

-♥A

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

469K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
92.2K 4.3K 35
Ginny and Hermione are back at Hogwarts to complete their seventh year of education. But so are Blaise Zabini, Astoria Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, T...
582K 20.6K 50
Text fic. Takes place after the war, Draco and Harry return to Hogwarts for their eight year and start texting each other. Or the story where they'r...
165K 2.9K 21
What if Hermione Granger wasn't actually a Granger? What if Ginny Weasley wasn't actually a Weasley? Who would be their new family? Hermione and Ginn...