Writing On The Wall - Text Fi...

By WritingByMonroe

It said "Call Lauren for a Good Time" and under the writing on the wall was a number More

Saturday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday (Part 1)
Sunday (Part 2)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday (Part 1)
Saturday (Part 2)
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
March 22
March 30
April 1
April 17
April 24
May 4
May 10
May 14
May 19
May 20
May 28
May 31
June 2 (Part 1)
June 2 (Part 2)
June 3 (Part 1)
June 3 (Part 2)
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 15
June 16 (..For real this time)
June 19
June 21 (Part 1)
June 21 (Part 2)
June 22
June 24
June 25 (Part 1)
June 25 (Part 2)
June 26 (Part 1)
June 26 (Part 2)
June 27
June 30
July 1
July 2
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10
July 11
July 15
July 16 (Part 1)
July 16 (Part 2)
July 16 (Part 3)
July 20
July 25
July 26
July 27 (Part 1)
July 27 (Part 2)
July 27 (Part 3)
July 27 (Part 4)
July 27 (Part 5)
July 27 (Part 6)
August 4
August 12
August 13
August 19
August 20
August 21
August 22 (Part 1)
August 22 (Part 2)
August 27
August 28
September 2 (Part 1)
September 2 (Part 2)
September 6 (Part 1)
September 6 (Part 2)
September 7 (Part 1)
September 7 (Part 2)
September 12
September 13
September 14 (Part 1)
September 14 (Part 2)
September 17
September 18
September 21 (Part 1)
September 21 (Part 2)
September 21 (Part 3)
September 27 (Part 1)
September 27 (Part 2)
September 30 (Part 1)
September 30 (Part 2)
October 3
October 4 (Part 1)
October 4 (Part 2)
October 5
October 6 (Part 1)
October 6 (Part 2)
October 7 (Part 1)
October 7 (Part 2)
October 13
October 15
October 20
October 23 (Part 1)
October 23 (Part 2)
October 25
October 29
October 31 (Part 1)
October 31 (Part 2)
November 2
November 8
November 13
November 19
November 21
November 23 (Part 1)
November 23 (Part 2)
November 25
....Guys, can we talk about Down for a second?
November 27 (Part 1)
Down Music Video and Update Promise
Opinion time
Update soon
November 27 (Part 2)

May 23

10.1K 250 185
By WritingByMonroe

"Camz?" Lauren whispered as she rolled over in Camila's bed only to find herself facing Camila's back. She could see the brunette's shoulders rising and falling and she could hear the sniffling that Camila was clearly trying to hide with her face buried in her pillow. "Baby, what's wrong?" Lauren asked, but Camila didn't have to answer for her to know. She glanced at the clock and sighed in two and a half hours Lauren would have to be packed and at the airport, ready to board her flight back to Miami, without Camila. Shuffling closer, Lauren put her arm around Camila's stomach and pulled her closer as she placed tiny delicate kisses down the back of the girl's neck. "I'm not ready to leave you yet," Lauren whispered and she could feel Camila nod her head, but she still hadn't said anything and her tears hadn't subsided. "I love you Camila, I love you and this weekend has been amazing. You wanna know what my favourite part was? It was when we were shopping for our apartment, we were picking out dishes for the kitchen, our kitchen and I just, I watched you and I realized this is it, this is where my dreams come true because in a month you will be home and I'll be able to wake up next to you every morning and fall asleep next to you every night. I'll get to see you dancing around our kitchen in your underwear while you sing along with the radio and I'll get to see you sprawled out on our couch watching movies. You're mine, really mine. You and I, in our apartment, living our life. Together."

"Who says I'll be wearing my underwear?" Camila whispered, a small giggle escaping her lips as she rolled over and faced Lauren, tears still in her eyes and on her cheeks.

"Don't cry please," Lauren replied softly, leaning in and pressing a kiss to the tip of Camila's nose as she used one hand to wipe the tears from her girlfriend's face. "It's just another month, we've made it this far. We are strong, you and I. We've got this."

"I love you, so much. I just don't want to let you go yet," Camila told her as she took a breath and closed her eyes. "Yeah, a month.."

"Why did you say it like that?"

"I don't know," Camila quickly lied, worried she had blown her cover and would have to come clean about her surprise for Lauren.

"You said it like you weren't coming home in a month, you're still coming home in a month right? Camz you're coming home, aren't you?" Lauren said feeling a thickness in her throat and a heaviness in her chest.

Camila could see the panic in Lauren's bright green eyes and she leaned in fast and captured Lauren's lips with her own, "I'm coming home." She mumbled as she started to deepen the kiss.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay," Lauren said with a nod and Camila could tell Lauren was searching her eyes to see if she was lying.

"Babe, seriously?" Camila groaned rolling onto her back. "I wouldn't have spent all day shopping for our apartment if I wasn't coming home."

"I guess that's true," Lauren agreed hesitantly, still unsure with why it felt like there was something Camila was hiding. "I love you."

"I know, I love you more," Camila said with a smile, quickly reaching over to cover Lauren's mouth with her hand when she heard Lauren start to say, "Not possible." Camila sat up a little and stared down at Lauren with squinted, playful eyes. "It is possible," she said seriously. "I love you with my whole butt, you can't beat that."

Laughter. That's what Camila heard, pure, innocent and joyful laughter as Lauren shook her head. "True, your butt is pretty big," she said rolling her eyes. "But I love it and I love you. Come on, let's go get some breakfast okay?" She said pulling herself from Camila's bed, knowing if she didn't do it right then, she might not manage to do it at all.

"Can't I just eat you for breakfast?"

"Camila!" Lauren laughed as she picked up a pillow and smacked the girl with it. "You're impossible and your family is downstairs!"

"So?"

"So, you can't be quiet to save your life, so no," Lauren said pointedly. "You can't eat me for breakfast."

"Life is so unfair," Camila groaned as she threw the covers off herself and followed Lauren downstairs. 

---

Camila: She's about to board

Dinah: You'll be home in Miami in like.. 9 days

Camila: I know, but it still feels weird that she's leaving

Dinah: I know, best.

Camila: I can't wait to see you in 9 days though..

Dinah: I'm counting down the minutes.. Literally.. There are 12,942 minutes from right now til' your plane lands

Camila: Does Normani know she's dating an undercover nerd?

Dinah: She's finding out slowly..

Camila: Haha! I love you Cheech

Dinah: I love you too Chanch

---

-Lauren added Normani-

-Lauren added Ally-

Lauren: I do NOT want to get on this plane

Normani: Don't you miss us?

Lauren: Ugh!

Ally: You'll see her again really soon

Lauren: July can't get here fast enough

Normani: I know.. I actually miss Mila too..

Ally: Same..

Lauren: I have to go.. They're calling my flight number

Ally: We will be at the airport to pick you up

Normani: See you in a bit!

Lauren: I have presents

Ally: YAY!

Normani: You better!

Ally: Safe flight!

---

"Goodbye my sweet little lady bug," Lauren said as she crouched down and pulled Sofi into a hug. "You have my address, send me letters from camp, okay?"

"Bye Renny, I will," Sofi said giving Lauren a small  kiss on the cheek.

Lauren reciprocated by placing a kiss on Sofi's forehead before standing up and smoothing out her shirt, looking at Sinu and Alejandro who had insisted they both come to the airport to see Lauren off and to say goodbye. Although Lauren was sure it was at the request of her parents, just to make sure she actually got on the plane back to Miami.

"Thanks for a great weekend Mama," Lauren said with a smile, hugging Sinu goodbye before giving Alejandro a quick hug as well. "Pops," she said with a nod causing the man to roll his eyes and laugh.

"Karla," Sinu said turning to Camila. "We will leave you to say your goodbyes, we will meet you at the car."

Lauren and Camila watched as the three Cabello's disappeared into the crowd and they heard the voice over the speaker call once more for Lauren's flight. "I guess that's my cue," Lauren choked out as she looked to Camila and noted that they were both crying. "Great, we're both a mess," she laughed and Camila just sighed heavily and crashed herself against Lauren her arms wrapped right around her. "Fuck Camz, I'm gonna miss you," Lauren told her. "But this weekend was amazing, I love you so much and you're gonna be back in Miami soon and it will be you and I forever."

"I love you too," Camila whispered. "So fucking much, you made my prom so unforgettable and I will be home so fucking soon, I promise you that," she cried as she pulled back from their hug. "I'm going to kiss you now and then I need you to just walk away okay, just go and get on your plane because I swear if.you say anything else I won't be able to let you leave."

Lauren let out a small laugh and nodded her head as her hand came up to cup Camila's cheek, the two of them leaning in and pressing their lips together in a soft and slow kiss, their lips lingering against one another's for a moment not moving.

"Final boarding for Flight 534 to Miami"

Lauren sighed and pulled back and she opened her mouth to say something, but Camila just shook her head as her face crumpled and Lauren bit her lip and leaned over to kiss her girlfriend's cheek before turning and walking towards the gate. Camila watched as Lauren handed the woman her ticket and just as Lauren was about to disappear down the hall she yelled out, causing Lauren to turn around abruptly and yell back.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"Not possible, Lo!"

"Totally possible, Camz!"

---

Camila: Picture MSG attached

Camila: I know you're on the plane so you can't text, but I just got back into my room and I already miss walking in and seeing you there, like this...

---

-Ally added Camila-

-Ally added Normani-

-Ally added Dinah-

Ally: Laur get on the plane?

Camila: Unfortunately

Camila: You're all picking her up from the airport right?

Dinah: Nah, just Mani and Al.. I got dance

Camila: How's competition season going?

Dinah: Got one dance left to choreograph for my Junior Jazz kids and then I'm done

Camila: Cool

Normani: You okay Mila?

Camila: Yeah.. Just hated saying goodbye

Ally: Aww, honey!

Camila: Let's talk about something else..

Camila: Al, you wanna tell me about the girl you were flirting with the other day?

Ally: What? I don't know what you're talking about

Normani: I'm sorry but what!? When!?

Dinah: When you were in Sephora

Normani: OH MY GOD

Normani: Tell me more..

Ally: Please don't

Dinah: She was totally checking out this girl and then she flirted, like hardcore flirting.. She asked the girl if she was wearing space pants

Camila: Ahahaha omg no you didn't!!!

Normani: I'm fucking dead

Ally: Ugh shut up

Dinah: THE BEST PART IS THAT THE GIRL ACTUALLY LAUGHED AND FLIRTED BACK

Camila: This is all too much, I can't wait for Lauren to find out

Ally: You all suck

Normani: Nah, we lick and apparently so do you

Dinah: Hahahaha omg I can't breathe

Camila: Orange juice just came out of my nose!!!

Ally: I hate all of you

Dinah: No you don't

Ally: Ugh

Normani: So quick question for Mila..

Camila: Oh?

Normani: You're not gonna be home for my birthday party, but you're sending me a present right!?

Camila: What birthday party?

Dinah: Haha, she knows Walz

Camila: But I thought it was gonna be a surprise

Ally: It was, but she used her super sleuth skills and found out

Camila: Damn..

Dinah: I ain't even mad..

Camila: ..Guys should I tell her what her present is?

Ally: I mean you could..

Dinah: I suppose..

Normani: I WANNA KNOW

Camila: But are you trustworthy enough to tell..

Normani: I am! I am!

Camila: Sofi has decided to go to summer camp and therefore I have decided to come home early.. I fly home on the 2nd, I'm your birthday present

Normani: WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!?

Camila: I didn't tell you cause I thought your birthday party was a surprise

Normani: I bet Lauren's happy!

Camila: ...

Dinah: ...

Ally: ...

Normani: She doesn't know?

Camila: It's a surprise, it's all planned

Normani: She's gonna be so happy!!!

Camila: And that's not even the best part, okay well it is the best part, but.. I'm also going to graduate with Dinah!

Camila: The principal said I could walk the stage at Palmetto to get my diploma

Normani: YES! OMG!

Normani: But uh.. Question?

Camila: ???

Normani: Since this is really just a surprise for Lauren now that I know.. Do I get an actual present?

Camila: Haha! Yes! I bought you something last week

Normani: Woo!

Dinah: Tell her the plan!

Ally: It's so fucking cute

Normani: Ally!

Camila: It's official.. Ally has come to the dark side

Dinah: Welcome Ally

Normani: You will receive your welcome package in the mail in 3-5 days

Ally: You're all so lame

Normani: Okay so the plan?

Camila: DJ and Ally are gonna pick me up from the airport and I'm gonna spend the night with them and like.. Keep up appearances that I'm still I'm Cali and then Lauren's Mom said she would leave the spare key outside for me

Camila: And I'm gonna bring Lauren breakfast and sing her a song I wrote for her to wake her up and then be like.. Hey babe, I'm home forever

Normani: That's so damn cute

Camila: And then I'm gonna go with Lauren, DJ, and Al to pick you up from the airport

Camila: Are you excited to go to Texas?

Dinah: Ugh

Ally: Haha

Normani: Oh Dinah.. Yes I am.. I miss my cousins like crazy, but it gonna suck to be away from DJ for the week

Camila: Yeah.. Because a week is like.. So long.. Poor you

Normani: Hahaha

Ally: Mila don't be petty

Dinah: If it wasn't for the fact that Mila is coming home, I'd stash myself in your luggage

Dinah: But then I'd have to wait an extra day to see my Chancho and that I just cannot do

Normani: LOL!

Camila: Can you bring me back a present from Texas?

Normani: I'm gonna bring everyone something, I promise

Ally: I kind of wish I was going.. Kinda

Camila: Do you miss Texas Al?

Ally: I do, but Miami is my home and I'd be lost without you girls

Normani: Awww

Camila: I can't wait to give you a big hug Allycat

Dinah: You so cute

Dinah: You know who else thinks you're cute? The girl from the mall..

Ally: I know, she tells me all the time

Dinah: WHAT

Camila: WHAT

Normani: WHAT

Ally: I went back the next day and asked for her phone number..

Camila: OH

Dinah: MY

Normani: GOD

Ally: Shut it weirdos, Mani I'm headed to yours now so we can go get Lauren from the airport

Normani: 10-4

Ally: Talk soon guys!

Camila: THIS CONVERSATION IS NOT OVER ALLY!! THIS WILL CONTINUE LATER!!

Ally: Ugh okay..

-Ally has left the chat-

Normani: I should go finish getting ready

Normani: Talk to you all later

Normani: Dinah I'll see you tonight?

Dinah: I'll head over to yours as soon as I'm done with dance

Normani: Sounds good! Talk soon Mila! Can't wait to see you! Thanks for letting me in on the secret!

Camila: Haha you're welcome!

-Normani has left the chat-

Camila: You gotta go too?

Dinah: Nah I got some time still!

Dinah: So you finish the song for Lauren?

Camila: I did!!!

Dinah: Do I get to hear it?

Camila: I'll play it for you sometime.. But I want Lauren to hear it first

Dinah: Understandable

Dinah: Guess what..

Camila: What?

Dinah: My Dad got a promotion at work, he's gonna be making like.. A lot more money and he will be able to quit his other job

Camila: Are you serious!?

Dinah: Yup!

Camila: That's amazing!! Tell him I said congratulations and I love him!

Dinah: Haha, I will. You should have seen how happy he was! He came home and gathered everyone into the living room and made this big announcement

Camila: Aww that's amazing

Dinah: I've never seen him so happy and so proud of himself

Dinah: He's gonna be making so much money Mom will be able to quit working at the diner and just focus on one job too

Camila: That's seriously amazing, D!

Dinah: I'm so happy for them both and for my siblings because they will get to spend so much more time with Mom and Dad

Camila: Makes it easier for you huh? Leaving home and all..

Dinah: I feel less guilty and you should have seen Dad when he left for work today, he was wearing a suit and tie! He looked so handsome Mila!

Camila: A suit and tie? What!? I didn't even know he owned a suit and tie

Dinah: Haha right!?

Dinah: Dad says thank you for the congratulations and he can't wait to see you when you get home

Camila: I miss everyone so much

Dinah: Everyone misses you too!!

Dinah: I gotta head to dance, I'll text you later!

Camila: Sounds good! Love you!!

Dinah: Love you too!!

---

Lauren: My flight just landed

Camila: Mani and Ally should be at the airport by now, they left about 30 minutes ago

Lauren: When did you take that picture of me?

Camila: Sunday night

Lauren: I like it

Camila: I like you

Lauren: Oh do you now?

Camila: Actually I love you

Lauren: I love you too

Lauren: Picture MSG attached

Camila: We are so cute

Lauren: Obviously

Lauren: About to get off the plane! Text you once I find Al and Mani!

Camila: I'll be waiting

---

Lauren: You guys here yet?

Normani: Waiting outside the gate!

Lauren: YAY

---

"Why hello there, have you seen my friends? They said they would be waiting around here for me somewhere," Lauren laughed out as she walked up to Normani and Ally who were immersed in their conversation.

"Ally has a girlfriend," Normani said turning to Lauren and pulling her into a hug. "I missed you, glad you're home," she said with a smile while Lauren eyed Ally who had her arms crossed against her chest.

"A girlfriend huh?" Lauren said with a smirk as she pulled Ally into a hug. "I was only gone a few days, what exactly did I miss?"

"She's not my girlfriend," Ally mumbled as she moved her arms to circle around Lauren. "Welcome home Laur."

"Thanks, let's go grab my bags and you can fill my in on this girlfriend of yours," Lauren said kinking an eyebrow suspiciously at Ally while Normani threw her head back in laughter and looped an arm through Lauren's.

---

Lauren: ALLY LIKES A GIRL

Camila: I KNOW

Camila: So do lesbians always just flock together or are we all a special case..?

Lauren: Hahahaha

Lauren: Ally thinks maybe she just likes people, not specifically a gender. And I'm bi-sexual. I don't know about DJ.. Mani is full on lesbian though..

Lauren: LGBT flock, squad on point..

Camila: DJ is bi-sexual, but she leans towards girls more.. She always has..

Camila: Me and Mani both

Lauren: Mani and I**

Camila: You're an annoying lesbian

Lauren: I'm bi-sexual, babe

Camila: Nope

Lauren: Ugh

Lauren: What's annoying is that you won't recognize it

Camila: I can't

Lauren: Why the fuck not?

Camila: It's bad enough that I have all the beautiful woman of the world to compete with, I do not want to face the fact that I have to compete with the boys too!

Camila: LOL!

Lauren: You do not have to compete with anyone, there's no one that comes even close to you in my eyes or heart

Lauren: I just.. It makes me feel like you don't believe me when you say things like.. Like you doubt my sexuality 

Camila: Are you being serious right now?

Lauren: Yeah..

Lauren: Nevermind it's no big deal I guess

Camila: No no no! It's a big deal, Lauren! I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't realize it bothered you because in my head I'm just joking around..

Camila: You're bi-sexual and proud of it and I'm proud of you and I think there's something beautiful about loving both genders

Camila: I am sorry I made you feel like I doubt who or what you love.. That's not the case at all

Camila: I love you, everything about you.. Including the fact that you're bi-sexual

Lauren: I love you Camz, thank you for saying all that

Camila: Do me a favour please?

Lauren: What's that?

Camila: Call me out on my shit if I do something that upsets you or that you don't like

Camila: I feel horrible for making you think I doubted that part of you and don't tell me not to, because I do and I'm so very sorry. Sometimes I guess my jokes aren't as funny to other people as they are in my head..

Lauren: I promise to call you out on your shit, as you put it

Camila: Good!

Lauren: I love you.. It's gonna feel so weird to go to bed without you next to me tonight

Camila: Tell me about it!

Camila: It's so hard to be without you

Camila: My bedsheets smell like you and it's making me incredibly happy though

Lauren: Oh

Camila: Check your suitcase when you get home

Lauren: Okay?

Camila: I gotta go help Sofi with her English homework, text me later?

Lauren: You got it, babe ❤

Lauren: I love you!!!

Camila: I love you too!!!

---

Dinah: I'm done dance, is it cool if I come over now?

Normani: Yup, I'm headed home from Lauren's now

Dinah: How is she?

Normani: Good, her and Mila had a great visit

Dinah: Good!

Normani: How are you getting to my place?

Dinah: Gonna walk, I'll be there in like.. 20ish minutes

Normani: It looks like it might rain, stay at the studio I'll come pick you up

Dinah: But it's way out of your way..

Normani: You're never out of my way.. Leaving Laur's now, be there soon

Dinah: Okay, thanks

Normani: I love you, bae

Dinah: I love you too, boo

---

Dinah: Welcome home Lauser!

Lauren: Lunch tomorrow!? Camz sent me with a present for you..

Dinah: HELL YEAH!

Dinah: I missed you, butthead

Lauren: I missed you too, poopyface

---

Ally: I just left Lauren's...

Ally: She is a disgusting mess of tears right now

Camila: What!? Why!? What's wrong!?

Ally: You know!!!

Camila: Oh..

---

Camila: You found it?

Lauren: You gave me your favourite blanket!!!?

Lauren: It's like getting hug from you all I can smell is your perfume and your shampoo and if I close my eyes it's like you're right here next to me!

Lauren: WHEN!?

Camila: Hahaha, when you were in the bathroom before we left! I had to be quick! It was not easy!

Lauren: You're amazing, you know that right!?

Camila: I hope that makes it a little easier to sleep for a while

Lauren: It just might do the trick

Lauren: Thank you

Camila: You're welcome

Lauren: I gotta go to bed soon, I'm so tired and I have to head to campus early and catch up on some stuff I've missed

Camila: Okay.. Sweet dreams, baby! I love you

Lauren: Goodnight my one and only! I love you too ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
120K 3.7K 27
"I need you Normani. Please? " Normani's my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Dinah g!p Under major construction- it was my first book
29.4K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -
169K 3.2K 36
5H texts