Love Thy Enemy (Harry Potter...

By KyoSilvaria

You know the famous Harry Potter and his enemy Draco Malfoy. But what if both of them has a twin sister that... More

Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)
Nikki Lily Potter (ReEdited)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)
Harry James Potter (ReEdited)
I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)
I Wanted to Kiss Him, He Almost Kissed Me (Edited)
Helping Draco Can Be A Task and A Half (Edited)
I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)
He Wants to Date... Me? (Edited)
Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)
Dracos a Wreak (Edited)
Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)
Harry Thinks I'm a Liar... Gee... Thanks... (Edited)
I Get an Idea (Edited)
The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)
Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)
I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)
Blaise Tells Me What He Wants on the Date (Edited)
I Read Nevaeh's Journal... (Edited)
Nevaeh and Draco Get into...a Fight? (Edited)
Nevaeh Has Gone Totally Insane (Edited)
Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)
Draco's Engaged? (Edited)
I Open Up To Ethan (Edited)
Harry and I...Bond? (Edited)
I'm Free! (Edited)
Nevaeh's Dead! (Edited)
What Happens in Hogwarts, Stays with Everyone (Edited)
Trying to Help Draco (Edited)
Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)
What Did I Do? (Edited)
She Lied but I'm Happy... He Don't Remember so I'm Sad... (Edited)
Ethan Found Out... Shit (Edited)
Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)
Draco Knows (Edited)
They Knew? (Edited)
Draco, What Am I to Do with You? (Edited)
I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)
I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)
She Did What? (Edited)
I Just Don't Feel Like Caring No More (Edited)
I Don't Know What to do Anymore (Edited)
Floating in Memories (Edited)
Deep Into the Soul of Nikki Potter (Edited)
Numb and Alone (Edited)
I Wouldn't Care if a Brick Hit You in the Face and You Died (Edited)
She's Evil, and I'm Her Counter Part (Edited)
I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)
I Know What's Wrong With Her (Edited)
I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)
Sneak Preview: To Hate or To Love (Edited)
She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)
I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)
I Wont Stop Fighting Until I Win (Edited)
Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)
Meeting With Demon, Hermione, and Ron...Who Said That Was A Good Idea Again?
It's Been A Month (Edited)
Some Revelations Burn You Too (Edited)
Time to Separate the 'Twins' (Edited)
It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)
We Still Have a Job To Do (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
New Story
Thanks guys!
Ideas!
ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY!
Sequel!
It's Here!
Check It Out!
In Honor of Alan Rickman

Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)

9.8K 226 33
By KyoSilvaria

Nevaeh

  After I ran into Nikki and helped her with her sprained ankle I went back into the Slytherin Common room and just read for the rest of the day. Of course people were bugging me so I retreated up to my room. After dinner Draco and I were in our room just talking. When it was time to turn in I waited for Draco to fall asleep before I let myself sleep. I waited for his even breathing and every now and then a little snore but it never came. Around two in the morning Draco got up and grabbed his wand.

  "Lumos." A dull light came out of his wand. He pointed the light towards me to make sure I was still sleeping. I closed my eyes before the light got to me and I made myself look like I was sleeping. I heard him rummage through some of his stuff then his footsteps got quieter as he opened the door and left.

  Quickly I got up and got my wand and followed Draco, not bothering to grabbing any kind of shoes. We walked around the castle until we got to the Great Hall. There Draco stopped and watched as the doors opened. The muscles in his back tensed as he watched Nikki Potter walk into the school. She looked around before she walked in all the way. Then he cleared his throat and she looked at him.

  "Draco."

  "What are you doing up out of bed so late, Nikki?" He asked.

  She looked at him and I saw her cheeks turn bright red., "Lost track of time."

  He nodded and then said, "I watched you leave the castle. I know where you were. Don't worry I won’t tell anyone. Goodnight."

  He turned around and I had to duck behind the corner to make sure he didn't see me.

  We finally made it back to the Common Room when Draco turned and looked at me. "Sister."

  "Brother." I said with an innocent smile on my face. "What are you doing up?"

  "As I recall," he said, "you were the one following me. I left because I couldn't sleep. You left because you wanted to see where I was going."

  I looked around the Common Room so I wouldn't have to look at my brother. I sighed and said, "I was curious to where you were going. I'm sorry."

  He nodded and then he turned on his heels and walked up the stairs to our dorm. I sighed and followed. When I got into our dorm Draco was in bed already asleep, so I crawled into bed and passed out.

  I'm sitting at the Slytherin table next to Draco eating breakfast when Harry walked in. I needed to talk to him. I was worried about Nikki, and I thought he ought to know. I looked down at my plate and pushed around a few pieces of scrambled eggs and then picked up a green apple. I bit into the apple and groaned with delight. Apples were amazing. The taste, the texture, everything about them brought me a little slice of heaven. I felt like I was in heaven, the apple was so good! I just love apples!

  "Sis, what’s wrong you’re not as hyper as you normally are on a Sunday."

  I sighed and looked up at Draco, "It's nothing. Just got a lot on my mind."

  "Don't worry about last night, no one caught us." He said whispering in my ear.

  I nodded making it seem like that was what I was thinking about, then I smiled. "Yeah okay. Hey, brother, I want goldfish! Gimmie me goldfish!" I said laughing as I tackled my brother and he fell to the floor.

  Draco started laughing as I started tickling him. I stood up and looked around the Great Hall. Everyone was looking at me and Draco but most of the people were used to us fooling around. I went to sit down when Draco grabbed me around the waist and dragged me out into the Court Yard where he started tickling me. I squealed as I tried to run away from my brother. This was how we acted when we were alone, carefree and happy. I stopped when I ran into someone. I almost fell onto my ass but the person grabbed me around the waist and kept me from falling.

  I looked up at the person, Harry Potter. He was looking at me confused and I pulled away just as Draco rounded the corner.

  "Potter."

  "Malfoy."

  "Nevaeh!" I said all giggly. This always happens when I get hyper. The two boys looked at me confused.

  "Um, Nevaeh, what was that about?" Draco asked. He was used to me acting like this, when we were alone. In public, not so much.

  "Hehe, Nevaeh no like being left out. No leave Nevaeh out." I said glaring at my brother then started laughing again.

  Draco shook his head and then turned to Harry, "What do you want, Potter?"

  Harry looked up at Draco and then replied, "Nothing I was passing by when Nevaeh here ran into me."

  I giggled and then looked at Draco. "Drake, can I speak to Harry alone please. I will catch up with you later."

  He nodded and turned around and left.

  I was sitting on the couch in the Common Room when a crowd pushed through the portrait. I was reading my book when someone poked me. No one pokes me in this house. I looked up to see my on again off again boyfriend, Blaise. I smiled and looked around to see that the whole Slytherin Common Room was looking right at me. I frowned, why were they all staring at me?

  "Blaise?" I said looking up at him.

  "Nikki is looking for you outside in the corridor."

  Okay so I wish I knew how to describe my face in that moment. It wasn't shock nor was it anger. It was kind of... a mix of the two emotions. My mouth dropped open and my eyes started to bulge out but I quickly composed my expression into not caring. I yawned and went back to my book

  "Tell her I'm not in the mood come back when Gryffindors are welcomed here and I actually care."

  Blaise nodded and everyone groaned. They actually thought that I was going to go fight Nikki? Ha, they were wrong!

  So I sat there freaking out 'pretending' to read while I remembered the conversation Harry and I had earlier.

  "Harry, I need to tell you something. Please don't get upset about it, okay." He nodded and I continued on, "I caught Nikki coming into the school late last night with your invisibility cloak and map."

  At first I thought he was okay with it like he already knew that but then he turned bright red. "She had my cloak and map?"

  I nodded. I thought he knew... Did she not ask to borrow it?

  Shit.

  "You didn't know she had the cloak and map, did you?"

  Harry shook his head and stormed off to go gods know where.

  Again someone poked me and I looked up. It was Blaise, again. "Nikki said she won’t leave until she talks to you."

  I sighed and put my book down and went to go talk to Nikki.

  She stood leaning against the wall talking to Pansy about God knows what. When she saw me she detached herself from the wall and came at me. Literally! She threw a punch but I was quicker. I dodged the punch and a first year was clipped in the jaw. Nikki turned to me and tried to punch me again. I kept moving right before she hit me.

  "Stop moving, bitch! Fight!" She yelled at me.

  I didn't stop moving I kept walking in a circle trying to find a way to get her to stop trying to hit me. I miscalculated where she was going to hit me and took a step to soon getting clipped in the jaw. This made me see red.

  I was taught how to fight with my fists by a muggle. My parents had paid for the classes after I begged them to let me be trained by a muggle, so therefore I only fought when someone hit me first. Being clipped in the jaw by Nikki set me on the defense and I started fighting back.

  There are some days when you can block almost every hit and days you can't block any hit. Today was on my side because I blocked almost every punch. With a few exceptions. You can't always block the hits. The fun part was when she tried to kick me.

  She tried kicking me four times and each time ended in the same result. She would kick and right before her leg would connect with mine I would grab her by the ankle and flip her onto her back. She would groan in pain each time but always got up.

  About ten minutes later Draco, Harry, Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall came around the corner. Harry pulled Nikki away from me and Draco pulled me away from her. At the sight of the two professors everyone except the four of us dispersed.

  I took Draco's hand and went to head to the Hospital Wing when Professor Snape said, "And where do you two think you’re going."

  I knew in that moment, I was in deep shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8M 1.2M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «
3.9K 114 23
Deimos Apollo Malfoy Weasley, Draco's twin brother and outcast of the Malfoy family. Given to the Weasley family as a baby.
2.7M 56.6K 51
So, everyone knows who Draco Malfoy is... but did you know he had a sister? Lynx Malfoy is loved by her older brother Draco, but he chooses He-Who-Mu...
22.8K 461 16
Magnolia is Harry Potters's twin sister. All they ever needed was each other. That was before Hogwarts. That was before Draco Malfoy. Things just...