The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again

1.8K 45 9
By moonice__

Your eyes widened and you almost dropped your ice cream.

"Baekhyun oppa? Why are you here?" you asked in disbelief.

"Sshh don't be so loud! Later someone will notice us!" Baekhyun said.

You realized that he was using a black jacket and black pants, with a black mask covering his mouth and nose. Of course, it was all to prevent them from being noticed.

"Ooh mian~" you apologized.

"Geundae (but) why are you here?" you asked again.

"Going for a walk. Actually I'm with Chan and Kai, but they're going somewhere and told me to wait here," Baekhyun explained.

"Isn't it dangerous for you to go out like this?" you asked, still making sure.

"Gwenchana, it is not crowded here. That's why we went to this park," Baekhyun replied calmly.

Then, he sat next to you and you felt that he was staring at you. Your heart beat so fast and you can felt your face was heating up and turned red.

"It's melting," Baekhyun suddenly said with a straight tone.

"What??" you asked nervously.

"Your ice cream is melting. Look! I've been looking at it the whole time and you just let it melt!" Baekhyun pointed at the ice cream with his beautiful finger.

You realized that he wasn't looking at you but your ice cream. You felt so embarassed and mentally cursed.

'Ahh so stupid!! Why do I even think of him looking at me?!? Ughh!!'

"Y/N what happened? Your face turned so red after I said that the ice cream was melting.." Baekhyun looked confused.

"Ooh uhmm nothing. I was just thinking about school work. And I'm really annoyed with those homeworks so my face is red. Hehehe~" you lied to him while laughing awkwardly.

"Oh right! I forgot that you have school tomorrow. Then why did you agree to meet up with me tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked.

"My school started at 11 tomorrow because there will be teachers meeting in the morning," you explained.

"Ooohh, lucky then. Give me your ice cream, I'll eat it if you don't want to!"

Baekhyun took the ice cream from your hand and licked it.

You were surprised by his action and quickly said "Oppa, I already licked it before!"

He looked at you and simply said, "I don't care, this strawberry ice cream tastes so good!"

"Baekie-ah!!" a voice suddenly called.

Baekhyun turned to where the voice from. You saw another two figures with all black clothes.

"Oh Chan-ah!!" Baekhyun waved at them.

As soon as they approached Baekhyun, they noticed you.

"Oh? Y/N?" Kai asked, looking a bit surprised.

You quickly stood up and greeted them.

"Annyeong Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa!!" you bowed.

"Annyeong!" both of them said in the same time.

"Wahh we meet again!" Chanyeol said, you could guess that he was smiling behind his mask.

"Daebak! We just met a few hours ago and we meet again. And tomorrow we're gonna meet again!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Is it fate?" Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun chuckled.

"I'm so happy to meet you, Y/N-ah! Geundae, we need to go now. Or else, our manager will be searching for us!" Baekhyun said.

"But we're fr--" Chanyeol had not finished his sentence but Baekhyun covered his mouth and signing the confuse Kai to go with him.

"Byee!" Baekhyun waved.

"Ooh bye oppa!" you waved back. You felt weird by his sudden leave.

---

"Hyung! Our manager won't search for us, today we're still free!" Kai said, feeling so confused.

"Hehehe I lied to her about that," Baekhyun smiled sheepishly.

"Becausee..." he continued.

"We need to go back to our dorm to plan something!" Baekhyun whispered while smirking.

"Yah! Why did you smirk?" Chanyeol asked, still feeling annoyed with what Baekhyun did to him just now.

"Let's go home and talk about this with the others!!" Baekhyun said as he pulled the two of them.

---

"I'm home, omma!" you said loudly, so she could hear you.

She popped her head from the kitchen and smiled.

"So fast!" she said.

"Yeaa" you replied, not really paying attention of what she said.

You went up to your bedroom and locked the door.

*Ringgg!! Ringgg!!*

You took out your phone and pressed the green button. You looked at the called id and snorted.

"Wae (why)?" you asked, feeling annoyed.

"Ooh Y/N-ah! Mian!! My mom suddenly told me to go to my grandma's house so I can't meet you now.."

"YAH LEE NA EUN!! Why did you just tell me now? I've been waiting so long for you at the park!" you raised your voice.

"Mian, mian!! Sorry okay? I have no time to call you. See you at school tomorrow!" NaEun said.

"Geundae you ne--"

*tut tut tut*

"Aiishh this girl! She hung up the phone before I could even reply!" you yelled, feeling annoyed.

You jumped on your fluffy bed and burried your face.

"I feel like my moments in the theme park this morning happened a few years ago! Today is such a looong day!" you mumbled, rolling yourself on your king-sized bed.

"Aah whatever I'm gonna shower now!"

You got up from your bed and went to the bathroom.

---

"Y/N-ah! Ireona (wake up)!! It's 7.30 already!" mom said, trying to wake you up.

"Mmphh... Wait for a minute, I'm sleepy! School will start on 11 anyway.." you replied with your hoarse voice.

"It's not because of school! Get up, you lazy!" mom said, hitting you slightly.

"Okay.. okay.." you finally get up.

You went to the bathroom to wash yourself when you suddenly remember something.

"OH NO!! I need to meet Baekhyun at 8!!"

You quickly took a bath and get dressed up. You looked at the mirror to make sure that you looked good with your knee-length brown jacket, black sweater, dark blue jeans and brown boots.

You grabbed your bag and went down quickly.

"Omma, I need to go now, mian!" you said as you rushed into the door.

"But you haven't eat your breakfast!"

"Later omma! This is urgent!"

You closed the door behind you and quickly took a taxi.

---

"Huh I'm not late right?" you asked yourself as soon as you arrived at the park.

You looked at your watch and it was showing 8.01. You sighed in relief and went to the bench. You sat and wait for him.

You stretched your hands,"I'm sooo tired of running!"

Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder which made you flinched a bit.

"Oh you scared me!" you said, holding on your chest.

You turned around to see who the person was.

"Ch.. Chen oppa??"

"You seemed so shocked huh?" Chen chuckled.

"Uhm where's Baekhyun oppa?" you asked.

"Oh he has something to do so he will meet you later on!" Chen explained.

"Ooohh okay.." you answered softly, feeling a little dissapointed.

"So what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chen said happily as he grabbed your hand and pulled you.

Author's Note :
Why Baekhyun isn't the one who pick you up? Why Chen? Baekhyun must be up to something. We'll see!!😏😏
Please comment and vote! And thank you so much for reading my fanfic until here! Please keep on reading.. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 162 40
"Just how much of a lightweight drinker is she?" Byun Baekhyun entered SM entertainment in 2011 and met his celebrity crush as his mentor-slash-senio...
3.6K 187 18
How will you feel if your favourite kpop idol performs a collab stage with you? A rookie female soloist and a top band member come accross eachother...
10.2K 517 18
"There's a saying that you have to expect the unexpected. But how can I expect being with the most famous KPOP boy group? How can I expect that a fan...
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...