Why? (A Nash Grier fanfiction)

By CloudyyHemmings

"Why?" "Why what?" "Why must you hurt me so bad to the point that my heart actually aches?" More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( THE END)
IM MAD YO

Chapter 3

5.8K 105 24
By CloudyyHemmings

SKYLARS POV

I heard a knock on my door and I went to the door to answer it.

I opened it an saw no one there.

I looked down and saw my phone. I probably dropped it.

I grabbed my phone and I got 1 message. Obviously from Nash. But his name changed back to Nashty with a heart. Hmm he most likely did that. I kept it since I was way to lazy to change it.

I went to my kitchen and just snacked on chips cookies and juice.
That's basically all I do for fun. I scrolled though twitter.

I'm not sure why but I get ALOT of hate.
That is exactly why I don't let Nash put me in any of his vines anymore. And also because a lot of people ship us but NO that will never happen which breaks my heart. I know I'm pissed at him but I just can't get those blue eyes outta my mind. Why? Why must he be so perfect in so many ways that I can't explain.

I sighed and shrugged it off. I looked down at my phone and it was an Instagram notification. I was tagged in a picture by a Fan page for Nash . I looked at the picture and it was me and Nash in a collage. I liked the picture since it wasn't big deal and went to my profile. Since I hang out sigh Nash , I do have quite a few followers. I really hate it when people call me ugly because I know that I may not be the prettiest girl but I'm not ugly.

My phone beeped and it knocked me off my rain of thoughts. I remembers I still didn't answer Nash's text from before and it was him texting me again.t

TEXTING CONVO

n: Skylar please please please forgive me. I know I was a dick but seriously your over reacting.

N: Ok that was not a very good think to say but it's true

S: WTF is your problem?!?!! I'm OVER REACTING?!??! Ya nice apology -_-

N: c'mon we are best friends after all

S: we WERE best friends but now I'm not so sure

N: please meet me at Starbucks so I can sort things out with you

S: so you can blow me off again?!?!!

N: please

S: fine whatever but don't expect me to forgive you

N: I won't and I don't

I made my way to Starbucks and sat in a booth. I waited for Nash and played Flappy bird. I died and turned off my phone and noticed Nash walking through the door. He came and sat down infront of me. He had a huge smile on his face, but then I realized that he wasn't looking at me. I turned around and saw Emma smiling back at Nash. I rolled my eyes and played with my phone still waiting for Nash to apologize. I knew that he wanted to talk to her.

"just go talk to her do whatever the hell you want cause you clearly care more about hoes then friends. But why? I don't know and that I will never find out cause I'm expecting to NEVER talking to you again."

I walked out of Starbucks and ran into a really cute guy.

I think I remember off of vine.

Oh ya his name is Brent Rivera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 690 54
251K 7.2K 27
"His name faded into oblivion"
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
37.7K 637 51
"i wanna fuck you until you can't walk straight" + lowercase intended