Running Scared

By spaghetti000cheese

A love like no other: book 1 Highest rank : #1 in vampire (21/1) #1 - WINNER of The craze Awards 2017 #2 - WI... More

1. Running scared
2. Woods
3. Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
4.New Beginning
5. Taken
Author's note
6. Locked in New Hell
7. The party - part I
8. The party- part II
9. Hidden powers
10. Jealous
11. Mine
12. Memories
13. Never gonna hate you
14. Tears
15. Leverage to take me out.
16. Blood red rose
17. Exquisite
18. Revisiting the Past
19. Missing
20. Scary eyes.
21.Everything changed. Everything but my heart.
22. Friend or foe?
23. Second chance.
24. Gifts.
25. Compulsion
26. My first and last one.
27. The soup
28. Should I trust him?
29. Jewel
30. Wards
31. With my life.
32. Couldn't ask for more.
33. Who are you?
34. Candles
35. Incomplete Song.
36. Insane
37. Priceless
38. The voice
39. Queen
40. Heart beat.
41. Decision
42. Gem and ring.
43. Beautifully Tainted.
44. Soul.
45. Like and Love
46. When the time is right
47. Secrets
48. Colours
49. Bow down or Punishment
50. Numb
51. Good and bad.
52. Beast.
54. Map
55. Broken promises. Shattered heart.
56. Nutella
57. Change
58. Smell
59. Toddler
60. Game on.
61. Mine Forever.
62. Bonjour
63. Love destroys.
Azazel
64. Everything is a lie
65. Turning soft.
66. Break
67. True love
68. Missing him.
69. One last time.
70. Reasons
71. Please.
72. Eradicate.
73. Falling in love.
74. Tricked
75. Song
Icy Rose
76. Uncountable.
77. Taste
78. 12 Nails.
79. Avenge.
80. Possessive
81. Your loving Mother.
82. Redemption
83. Beginning of the end.
84. Fun.
85. Dirty.
86. I'll give you war.
87. Bony Fingers
88. Happy Stories
Epilogue I: Gold Rose
Epilogue II: Forever And Everafter.
Flying Freed

53. Destruction

34.4K 1.9K 647
By spaghetti000cheese

Instagram: The_novel_lover

Elisa's P.O.V

I went ahead as Adam tried to shield me by coming in front of me.

"That's it Alec. She's gonna leave this place for her own good and I'll make sure of it that she doesn't get obstacles in her path- likeyou- to reach her home safely." Adam said to Alec while trying to pull me behind him again.

But he couldn't.

Because of my powers.

He looked at with confusion.

"I won't let her. I know what I did was very very wrong and I know I'm very selfish but I can't let her go." Alec said in a pleading tone that used to melt me away like a butter on a hot pan.

But now it didn't.

I just stood there because I didn't even want to acknowledge him.

I hate him.

"Call your sister Elisa." Adam said giving me his phone but not taking his eyes off Alec.

I glanced at the phone but it suddenly burst into million pieces and flew everywhere in the room.

Neither me nor Adam flinched by that action.

"Don't encourage her!" Alec roared and this time I was unable to not look at him.

He was fuming again.

Like I'm scared.

"You can't take her out of this castle with me still standing here!" Alec yelled again causing me to slowly fume with anger as well.

I will not let him dictate my life anymore.

"Then I'll fight till my last breath to help her escape." Adam said softly and I gasped.

"Adam no...." I said looking at him, my anger forgotten but he just shook his head sadly.

"No Elisa. I should have helped you escape the first time you asked me to help you. I should have called your sister but instead I supported him but do you know why? I thought that by looking at your beautiful innocent soul he might lose his rage and hatred and I thought that he might be able to love ag.... but I was so wrong. Because of my one hopeless hope I almost killed your pure love-filled soul and I'm so sorry for that." He said and by the end I was crying again.

"No Adam, never ever lose hope, it is your only salvation, only reason why we move ahead and push ourselves each day. Hope is what makes life move forward and love..
Love make life live again. Don't be sorry. And I won't let you die for me. Think about it, you Still have to find your mate. You haven't even met her yet." I said and looked at Alec while saying next satement.

"Some stories do not have a happy ending Adam because they are not meant to be but I'm sure yours will be a happy one and I'm not about to let my new found brother die by the hands of a cold heartless monster." I said and glared at Alec who just looked at me with...... sadness?

"No! You're leaving and that's final." Adam said stubbornly.

"Adam... who said I'm not?" I said and looked back at Alec with a challenge in my eyes.

"I'm leaving on my own." I said and Alec tensed up even more.

"No! I won't let you. Give me a second chance Elisa. I'll prove you how sorry I am. I know I'm a monster but please give me a second chance." Alec pleaded me.

"Second chances are given to those who deserve it, Mr. Alec Kincaid." I said.

"Move out of my way Alec or else you will face my wrath you have never seen before." I said, my powers were literally begging me to destruct something but I kept them contained.

"No Elisa.... I... I can't live without you." He said the words I was longing to hear a few days before when I loved him.

But now I don't.

"Then die." I said without any remorse.

How a person can change in such a small amount of time.

His eyes widened at my answer, "Elisa you promised that you won't leave--"

"Promise? Promise is a word that doesn't suit you Mr. Alec Kincaid. Don't you dare put your promises on me when you, yourself broke each and every one of them. Don't you remember, well let me remind you of the promises you made to me." I said and could feel the heat in my hands.

"You promised that no one will hurt me again. You promised me that you will always protect me from the harm and from the pain, you promised you would always keep me safe, you promised that you won't let anyone inflict any scars on me ever again, you promised while healing me that it would be the last time ever I needed to be healed. Remember it? Because I remember each and every f*cking word you promised to me and then broke every single one of them.

"You said no one will hurt me, you were right, no one did because they didn't had to. You filled their positions up. You yourself whipped me and brought back pain in my life again. And you, yourself were the one who inflicted scars on me back again. YOU, MR. ALEC KINCAID. YOU BROKE EACH AND EVERY PROMISE AND YOU DARE TO LAY THE PROMISES I MADE TO YOU IN FRONT OF ME AFTER PUTTING ME THROUGH HELL OVER AND OVER AGAIN? YOU'RE THE WORST MAN I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. WORST THAN MY BROTHER. Know why? Because he didn't made me trust him like you made to. He didn't say sweet things to me and most of all he didn't made me love him." I said my voice tuning down after the outburst.

I fell down on my knees, "I trusted you Alec Kincaid. I trusted you because I thought you might be different that the rest of them but..... but you made me hate the word 'trust' even more. You are the most biggest betrayer of all. You said that I could trust you and I did. But you broke it just like the rest of them. I laid out my deepest fears, my past at your feet and what did you do? You crushed it with your feet into dust and now I'll never be able to trust anyone in my life again. You killed me with trust Alec and I hate you." I was wailing now. All the feelings I had stored up in a bottle burst out, not allowing me to stop my tap of tears.

"Why Alec? Why did you do this to me? I deserved to be loved after what I've been through in my life but y-you h-had to snuff out my happiness. WHY?" I yelled at him.

He was there in front of me, down on his knees and clutching my shoulders.

I didn't even realise it.

"I'm so sorry Elisa. I'm so sorry. I know sorry may not be enough for what I did but please listen to me when I say I'm sorry. I mean it and I'll do anything to prove how sorry I am but please don't let go of me. I know I broke each promise I made to you but I'll mend it Elisa. I'll mend each and every one of it. You said you would teach me how to love and I'm willing to learn it now, more than ever. I want to learn how to love someone. I want to be loved back--"

"You don't deserve to be loved Alec. I know it may sound cruel but right now I only wish that one day you should fall in love with someone who only hates you. Then you'll know what a heartbreak is. Then you'll know what I went through." I said looking at him with sad expression.

"Don't do this Elisa. Don't leave me or else I might become the same monster I once was." He said with a fear in his voice.

"Once? No Alec, you're still a monster. A cold heartless blacksoul monster." I hissed at him and he gasped.

"You talk about love when you can't even look at someone with tears in their eyes..... oops don't wanna offend you with my tears now or else you might whip me again." I mocked him wiping my tears.

He winced, "Elisa..."

"Know this Mr. Alec Kincaid, I'm not crying because of you, you are not worth a single tear I shed, I'm crying because my delusions of who you are were shattered by the truth of who you are." I said rising on my feet and going towards the door.

Enough.

I'm not gonna stay in this place anymore.

I'm going to have my long-awaited freedom today.

By hook or by crook.

A hand circled mine, stopping me from embracing my freedom and I felt the my rage returning with full fire.

You know, sometimes you're in one of those situations where you just want to destruct everything and rip it off from the walls and break everything because you are broken and you want to scream and kick and cry because you don't deserve anything you went through?

I was feeling the same right now.

My patience is long gone now.

I turned back and blasted Alec with my powers so forcefully that he dashed backwards and got stopped by the wall which cracked up throughout its length due to Alec's impact on it.

This powers are cool.

"Don't stop me again." I said in a cold voice and then made my way out of this hell room, towards the stairs.

I couldn't control my powers from destructing everthing in my way. From photoframes to antiques, windows to doors, all were broken and shattered into pieces as I went forward and descended the stairs with Alec and Adam trailing behind me and protecting themselves from the havoc that I was causing.

This is what happens when you mess with hal-life and half-death.

This is what happens to a woman's heart if someone breaks it.

I came to last step and made my way towards the front door, each glass and eveything else shattering down.

But I stopped and gasped at the sight in front of me.

After all this time.

"Kate?" I said breathlessly.

*****

Hey my awesome readers.

How was it?

Thank you so so so much for 250k reads. I am so so happy by this news. I love you guys so much. You all really make my day.

Next update will be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Until then hugs and see yaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
1.3M 28.8K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
154K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
341K 11.4K 68
Aiden Edward Hollywood The name people feared and respected the most at the same time. He was a force to reckon with. His army was his multibilliona...