my REAL life??

By Allylu165

Ally the new girl in town, and she has no idea that her life is gonna change. She don't know what to think ab... More

my REAL life??
...
That Night...
Lovely Dreams
Her wolf
Forever
Confused
The Book
Out breakkng.
Morning Sunsine.
The guys
Great way to wake up
Spongebob.
Legend.
Combining.
The move
OUR HOUSE!
New addition
New life
Loving.
Unecpected visitors.
New book
Author note

Nightmares are back

1.2K 34 2
By Allylu165

I woke up from a dead sleep because Ally was screaming. She wasn't up, so I knew she was having a nightmare. I say up, and pulled her up to me. The screaming stopped and turned into her breathing heavy. I knew she was crying. I told her everything will be right that it was only a bad dream. Although we both know her dreams tell her what's coming. That's one of her gifts, being able to tell the future in her dreams.

My gift is that I can feel what everyone is feeling. Ally and I will have many gifts, I know this because were different from everyone else. Were both white wolfs and white wolfs are very powerful. Because were the first two in a thousand years we have more power than may white wolf that has ever lived.

" Tell me about it my love?" I asked her after she stopped crying.

She nodded her head and though about what to say. "There was blood everywhere, wolfs whimpering in pain, there was this big long growl and everyone around us stopped and looked. Another growl came , and everyone fell down. They looked to be dead. It started to rain and so we ran home. We stopped at the house and they had more big wolfs waiting for us. They started attacking us, you were surrounded, and your father jumped up and grabbed this wolf that was about to jumped on you... They had more wolfs come up to him , and they whipped him apart! That's all I seen, you woke me up before I seem more." Her voice shaking, and she was trying to control her breathing. she was shaking pretty bad...I hate seeing her like this!

" It's okay it was only a dream baby, I'm here. Calm down. Nothing can get you, your safe, and always will be. " I said whipping away her tears and killing her noise.

She smiled at my actions and blushed a light red. She stopped crying and she pulled me even closer to me. She was sitting on top of me pushing herself onto me. I wrapped my arms around her tight and didn't let go until she pulled away.

Once she pulled away she said that she wanted to tell my mom what was to come of her mate. I told her not too. That it will only make things worse once it happen, and that we don't even know when it will. She finally understood what I was saying and agreed not to tell her. I was happy about that. I knew if my mother would know she wouldn't let him go out that day. If it was his destiny, then there no fighting it.

We got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen. We seen two plated with turkey sandwiches and chips. I told her to get us some drinks while I grab the food. After she got us a bottle of water we ran into the living room to watch a movie and eat. I didn't want water but I didn't tell her what type of drink exactly so I didn't complain. We started watching The lion king as we ate.

" Oh fuck no!!! Who do you think you are !?" yelled John. He looked like he was pissed.

" I think I'm your soon to me alpha so watch that tone." I stated with a smile.

" Sorry." He said looking down at the ground. " She's gonna kill me" he said before he walked away.

We watched him go up the stares and when we couldn't see him no more we started laughing our asses off.

I got a text from my mom once we was done laughing.

--mom-- hey we need y'all to come back to the house and pack. We already had ally's parents pack her stuff and bring it over. Were moving into the new pack house tomorrow.

-- me-- okay, were on out way. love you.

I yelled for everyone to get down here, and there were here within seconds. I told then to pack there clothes and all they brought because we were going to my house to stay the night before we move. They left and went do as I said. While we waited for then to get done Ally and I started to pack up the food in the fridge to bring so it wouldn't go to waist. Once we were done with that we went go get our dirty clothes and put then in a bag. Then we were done. As soon as we sat down, they stared to walk down the satires.

Ughh!! I just say down I say to myself.

Ally giggled for some reason.

Can she hear my thoughts ? I thought.

" Yes I can baby." She said to me with a big smile.

" Why can't I read yours ?"I asked.

" You can." She said with a even bigger smile.

I don't wanna get up. I heard ally say, but her mouth wasn't moving.

" Omg! I can read your thoughts!" I yelled and ally giggled at my comment. Then everyone heard me and started laughing.

I looked at them and said what making them stop laughing.

" You can only read your mates thought, but only if you want them too" Mark stated.

I nodded my head and told them we leave in five. Once everyone was in the dungeons I put my locket to the wall and the walk way appeared. We all turned our back from one another and took off our clothes putting them in our bags. Ally and I put out clothes in Marks bag since we didn't have one for clothes. I put the bag of food on my back while everyone else out their bags on there backs. Everyone had a bag except Ally. We all formed into our wolfs, and tired around to each other. The wall closed and I told everyone that we will run together. Ally and I were first then Mark, John and the other two right behind us. We started running towards my house. It took 30 minutes to get there.

The wall had opened as I stood in front of it. We walked threw and shifted back. Once we were dressed again , we headed upstairs.

There was bags and boxes everywhere. I heard my mother talking to someone telling them where they would all sleep. Now my house don't look big, but it has 400 bedrooms. You may have to share, putting four people in a room, other than mine, and my parents. I know my parents will make sure that the children stay with there parents so two families to each room depending on how many kids they have. Once my mother had everyone settled in I learned everyone was here from both packs. I knew Mark knew that because he could since his mate. My mother told us that John and his mate will share a doom with themselves along with Mark and his wife. She made sure I knew that I will have my room to myself with Ally. Which I was happy about.

As my mother showed then there rooms she told us to go get four woman to help her cook supper for everyone.

I walked into a room, and by my luck there was four woman. They bowed down to us and we both smiled and nodded for then to come up. The four woman look to be the same age: 24 or 25. They all were the same hight except for one. She was shorter and looked the youngest. . One had red hair that was short with green eyes, and the rest had long curly hair with hazel eyes. I'm guessing the three that look alike are triplets because they look exactly the same.

" Are y'all triplets?" Ally randomly asked one of the girls.

She nodded and smiled. " I'm Mary. The one on my left is Clair and the one on my right is Nicole." She smiled at us and i nodded for her to go on . " This is Taylor. She's our baby sister." She stated with a smile.

" Nice you meet you girls. I'm sure y'all are lovely." Ally said to then with a kind, warm smile.

" Its an honer to even be meeting you!" Taylor said with a little excitement.

" Thanks." Shyla said to them. "So would y'all be a big help, and help my mother with supper tonight?" she asked knowing that they will say.

" Yes ma'ma." Clair said. I could tell she was excited withv the idea.

We nodded and told them to come with us. We showed them to the kitchen where my mother already was. I told my mother to give them something to do and Ally and I went to our room.

Once we were in our room I went straight to my bed and lasted down on it. I was so tired. Ally came up on too of me. She sat on top of me looking at me. Only if she knew what she's does to me. My lower body was tingling at her touch. I wanted to feel her cut against mine. She bent down and kissed me. I depended the kiss making her fall complete on top of me. When she pulled away she kissed my cheek and smiles down at me.

" I'm going take a shower." she said smiling at me. It's like she knew what she was doing to me.

Omg only if you knew what you just did to me.

" I know what I just did baby!" I heard her yell from the door leading into the bathroom.

I just laughed to myself. I can't believe she read my mind!

Once she was out she told me to get in. I looked at her she had nothing on but a towel. Her long brown hair was up in a messy bum and they still had some water on her body. My eyes traveled down her face to her legs and back. I wanted her so bad. I can't take it no more!

" Stop staring and go take a shower baby!" I heard her say laughing at me.

I was brought out my thoughts as she said that. I blushed and she was blushing a bring red. She was so adorable. I got up and went into my bathroom. I put my water running and got undressed. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet under the sink and out it by my shower. Once I was in I allowed the warm water to go down my body as I though about me and her in the shower together. I was getting turned on even more! I stopped thinking about that all together and started to put shampoo in my hair. It smelled like watermelon. I liked the smell of it! I let the shampoo soak in my hair as I lathered up my body up. After I was down I washed my body off and the shampoo out my hair I got out wrapping the towel around me. I was out my both room to find my love sleeping on my bed. She was so beautiful I'm so luck to have her! I put on some boxers and a black muscle shirt on and got in bed next to her. Without trying to wake her up I slipped my arm around her. Once I was about to pass out she turned over making me lay on my back. Her head was on my chest and her arm was draped around my body. I kissed her head and later my head back down.

My mother them sent me a mind link. Only the alpha or luna can send a mind link to whoever they want. Not only there mates but everyone in the pack. She told me supper was done for us to come down. I wasn't able to move, so I just stayed put.

A few minutes passed and There was a knock at the door. Ally woke up from the noise, and I got up to go get it. I opened the boor, and there on the other side was my mother.

" Honey y'all need to get dressed and come down to eat." She stated.

" Alright well be down soon." I said to her.

She nodded and turned on her heel and walked away. I closed the door and turned on my light. I told Ally we need to get dressed to go get. She put on a blue dress and white flats, and I put on some jeans and a blue button down shirt with white converse. Once we were dressed Ally let her hair fall down. She looked so beautiful. Her hair had a little bit of a wave to it and she blue eyes popped even more with the dress. I took her hand in mine and we went down into the kitchen.

Once we were there everyone stood up and bowed at us. We nodded allowing them to sit back down and I sat at the front of the table and Ally say to my right. That's the only sets that were left. The table was full, and they had food everywhere. It looked like thanksgiving all over again. My parents stood up and looked at Ally and I. My father then began to say how tomorrow at 5:30 everyone will wake up and we will head over to the new house, he stated how once we get there Ally's parents will assign rooms for everyone, and place there things in there rooms. He also said how the next day we will have a party to celebrate the new alpha and her luna.

Everyone already knew who that was... It was Ally and I. I just didn't want things to move so fast I wanted everything to slow down. After he gave his speech he sat down and I told everyone to start eating. Everyone was eating and talking amounts each other. Ally didn't talk, she hardly ate anything. Once everyone was done eating. I dismissed everyone and they went to there rooms while my mother and her four helpers helped clean up everything.

Ally and I went up to my room, and she let out a sigh.

" Baby ? What's wrong ? You hardly ate, that's not like you." I stated to her I knew she could hear the worry in my voice.

" Nothing, it's just that everything is happening so fast. I just want things to slow down."

" I know babygirl. I do too, but it's how things are. Everything will be alright. We have each other, your not alone I'm right by your side. Were going threw this together." I said hoping to calm her down.

" You promise were in this together?" she said sounding like a little girl. Gosh she was so cute when she did that.

I went up to her and out my arms around her waist. "I promise my love." I said before I landed my lips on hers.

She pulled away and smiled at me. "Okay baby. I'm kinda tired can we go to bed?" She asked me whipping her eyes.

" Yeah, we have a lot going on tomorrow anyways."

She nodded and slipped her dress off and put on one of my white muscle shits on and climbed in bed. I took my clothes off and was left in my boxers and my black muscle shit. I slipped into bed and pulled her to me. She moved even closer to me making her ass hit me. My lower region starting tingling from her touch. I tighten up my arm that was around her waist and held her tight. I placed a kiss on her cheek. Soon she was sleeping, and I finally felt sleeping coming. I dosed off thinking about tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 963 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
187 18 9
Arden wakes up in a unknown forest with no memory and no recollection of what happened to them. Every time she tries to remember she's met with a kil...
265 24 16
Rose is trying to figure out her new life after finding out shes a werewolf with two mates who don't get along.
10.4K 454 48
A young werewolf runs from her pack to free herself from the way she was being treated becoming a lone wolf or Omega but she meets a small but caring...