Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Finally

7.1K 170 25
By cloudyzaria

  Okay I'm a little pissed because somehow the bit of the chapter I wrote in the last one got deleted, so I'm going to continue from where it was before. I don't know what the fuck happened. It may not be written exactly the same because I rewritten okay. I'm sorry if you were confused in the last one

  He heard his phone vibrating and answered it. His face turned red. " Hey Brendan." I could hear Brendan yelling on the other end.

   " I'm so fucking mad man. Toni caught me cheating on her. Like, I didn't even get to sleep with her. And then she started crying." he yelled.

   " Umm....." Jax mumbled scratching his neck awkwardly. 

  " I thought you said she didn't care about relationships like that! You said she would've slept with me earlier. But no!"

    " I gotta go," I'll talk to you later." he said hanging up. 

  " So you were in on him!" I screamed. " You said you didn't know anything Jax!" I felt betrayed. I thought Jax was a friend. He knew all along about Brendan. He just went along like it was nothing. He could've at least told me.

   " Toni I-"

  He held his face in pain from the slap. " Fuck you Jax!" I grabbed my things and walked towards the door. Wiping angry tears here and there.

     " T-Toni!" he yelled. I turned around to look at him.

   " What!"

    " Please don't go." he said sadly.

  " Why?" 

    " Because....I......I....." he struggled.

  " Bye Jax," I said walking out the door. I slammed it and began my journey towards home. Where the only thing that gives me company is food.

   Jax's P.O.V 

  " What was all the screaming Jax?" asked Kirsten coming down the stairs.

  " Toni's angry at me." I huffed. 

   " Are you crying," she laughed.

  " She slapped me really, really hard." I said sadly.

   " Did you tell her about...you know. How you felt about her?" she asked, rubbing my back sympathetically. I shook my head. 

  " I didn't know how to. I wish things were much easier."

   " It's okay. Just go see her. Maybe she'll feel better."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Mom: hey sweetie, i'm going 2 b gone 2nite. i'm with your brother and the babe. i'll be home 2morrow. be safe. 

  Gone again. Probably at his house as always. I might as well live alone. I hate that she takes Luke with her, all because of what happened with that bitch who broke his arm. She must not know I always babysat him. It's so late. Around 1 a.m. I can't sleep. I haven't been crying, which isn't that odd. I've just been thinking alot. I stared at the ceiling, letting my eyes drop. Letting the sleep take over me. 

   I looked over the garden. It was a lot of yard. My hair was down. And I had on a large t-shirt. Obviously wasn't mine. The wind was blowing in my hair. 

  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. And some light kisses go on my neck.

  " I like how my shirt looks on you," whispered a voice all too familiar. Jax?!

" Jax?" I said stunned. He spun me around to look at him. He pushed some of my crazy hair behind my ear.

   " Did you miss me." he said with a smirk. What's wrong with me!" I missed these lips." There's a zoo going on in my stomach. He started to lean in, poking his lips out a little. I started leaning in too. I had like no control to move back.  

 Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap 

  I jumped out the bed, during that odd dream. Oddest feeling, I didn't want it too end. I wonder what it would've-

  Tap Tap Tap Tap 

  What the hell is that? I saw one wrock hit my window. I walked over to it sleepily, and opened it. I saw Jax, shivering with just his sweater on. The snow was falling on his face softly. He looked cute. Like Jack Frost. Lol, Jax Frost. 

  That wasn't funny.

  " Jax, what are you doing? It's cold," I said rubbing my eyes.

   " Can I come in?" he asked, shivering slightly. I nodded opening the window. He climbed the tree and landed in my room with a huge thud. He stared at me, creeping my out.

  " What?" I asked. I looked down, noticing I wasn't wearing pants. I just sleep in underwear and I tank top. " Stop staring!"

   " Sorry, sorry." he said sitting on my bed.

   " What did you want to talk about?" I aske angrily. I tried I guess. I wasn't as mad as I was beore. Like I said, I did a lot of thinking.

   " I just, I didn't mean to make you angry," he whispered. " I mean, I did know about Brendan. I knew all along what he was doing. You just looked like you were happy with him. Him being your first boyfriend and all." 

  I looked at him and laughed sadly.

  " It's alright, I guess I understand." I mumbled. " I was the stupid one."

   " NO!" he yelled. Well that was a huge change of voice. " It's Brendan's fault. He's the dumbass. He doesn't understand what he just did. He just lost an amazing girlfriend. Anyone would be lucky to have you." He whispered the last part really low. I could feel blush rushing on my cheeks.

  " Really," I said covering my face.

   " Oh, is someone blushing?" he asked. I could hear amusement in his voice. he grabbed my hands and exposed my face. " Don't hide that gorgeous face."

  " Stop being nice." I said pushing him. " You're never nice."

   " What?" he said holding his chest. I am the nicest guy you'd ever meet. Don't forget who gave you all that shit for Valentine's Day."

  " Yeah I know," I said falling next to him. I felt him pull the covers over us. And pull me a little closer. " What are you doing?"

   " Hey, It's late and it's cold. I dragged my ass here to apologize and the least we could do is just sleep." he said pulling me by my waist.

  " True," I said yawning. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and put his head into the crook of my neck. I could feel the heat rushing on my face.

   " G-goonight Jax," I stuttered.

   " Night Toni," he whispered. His cool breath against my neck. " Sweet dreams."

   I like this. I finally feel like nothing else matters in the world. Just in his arms. Not my mom, or Brendan, or Adam. I finally felt like my old self again.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I felt something hit my face. I ignored and turned my head the other way. 

  " Toni," said a voice, hitting my face again.

 " Mom please, just a few more minutes." I grumbled. 

  " I'm not your mom Toni," chuckled a voice. I opened my tired eyes that needed to adjust to the light. Seeing Jax looking down at me. Man he's really close.

 " Oh hey."

   " I want to go out to breakfast or should I say lunch, considering it's noon." I nodded wiping the tired out of my eyes. I pushed aside the covers and climbed out of bed.

  " You know, you're a huge cuddler. If I moved you'd pull my closer or hug me tighter. Like I'm a teddy bear or something. You were really warm though." I said stretching.

   " Yeah I tend to do that. The only problem was you not having any pants. I noticed your underwear said Monday. And last night was Friday." he chuckled.

  " Shut up, I didn't expect anyone to see them."

    " By the way, where his your mom?" he asked. His exposed chest now showing. Making me stae. His tan chest glowing from the light. His perfectly toned chest. I think he noticed I was staring because I heard him laugh.

  " At Adam's place. As always." I said walking towards the bathroom. I stopped when he spoke.

   " You know Toni, if you want to sleep with me just ask. It's a great way to start the day."

  " I like guys with hairy chest and beer guts." I said dreamily. " ooh that's my type of man." 

   " Oh. Well get dressed so we can go." he laughed. " You nasty."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I walked out the bathroom with my hoodie and some jeans. My hair in it's usual wavy state. I saw Jax now dressed looking at me.

   " Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded walking down the stairs towards his car. His car is so wow. It's different than his last one. He must have a dozen cars, considering how much moeny he has.

  " I love your car. " I said climbing in. " You should let me drive." I suggested.

   " Oh no." he said starting it up. " Nobody drives Miranda." he purred. 

  " What?" I asked " You named your car Miranda?"

   " You named your Richie." 

  " Touche, but mine has cool name." I replied. I looked out the window, looking like a depressed child. I mean, I kind of am. It's been like this for a while now.

   " Toni, you alright?" asked Jax.

   " Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a fake smile.

   " Toni, tell me whats wrong." he said angrily. Pushy, jeez.

  " I just have been thinking a lot. Especially about my brother. I just don't enjoy that he doesn't know who his father is. Never having a father figure around. He always had me. I also don't want him to go through the stuff I do and did go through. Teenage years are about finding your true self and others. I don't want him to deal with heartbreak. Or rejection. Or any of that type of stuff. He looks up to me you know." I sighed. " He's always been there through my toughest times. He's my whole world. He's everything to me."

    " You really love your brother." he said. 

   " More than anything. I wouldn't be able to function without him."

    " I feel like that with my sister. But I never listened to her. If I listened to her, maybe I'd treat girls right." I mumbled sadly.

   " You treat girls right," I said smiling looking at him. 

    " No I don't Toni," he sighed. " I only treat you right."

  " Why me?" I questioned.

    " Because you're different than other girls!" he yelled. He parked his car on the side of the road. And rubbed his temples.

  " How am I different?" I asked. He turned to me , grabbing my face. He carressed my cheek with his thumb as he locked eyes with me. A small smile was on his face as he looked at me. His face turned more serious, then he pulled me close and I felt his lips on my mine. Finally entertwined. His warm, supple, soft lips. 

   Our lips moved in sync as we came closer. My arms around his neck. The sweet peppermint tatse I couldn't get enough of. 

  I've missed these lips. 

  Oh shit, what did I just do. Yes I did just pull on that scene. Again, I'm sorry for the mishap. I hope you liked his chapter and I know I'm late I've been busy with school. Chapter coming up soon. So get ready.

  _perksofbeingawkward  ouuttttttttttttttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 24
(Y/n) rose,a child who never been loved by his family,getting beaten by their sisters,or getting slashes from his mother,aunt,Dad and his uncle,But o...
142K 6.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
31K 1.9K 11
In which a couple decides to relax during summer vacation and rent out a cabin, which may not be relaxing at all.
13.7K 516 18
You want the kind of love that takes over, engulfs you. That's what I had with Julie Molina but what happens when your faced with real life? Could re...