oneshot's

By txnightalive16

enjoy :) More

See you in 5 Months- Alex Gaskarth Oneshot
Happily Divorced?- Jack Barakat Oneshot
Prom? -Pete Wentz oneshot
The other door opened - Zack Merrick oneshot
Help from a Stranger- Alex Gaskarth oneshot
YOU FUCKER!!- Alex Gaskarth oneshot
Adventure Time - Jack Barakat oneshot
Beach Time - Jack Barakat one shot
"Awesome" - Jack Barakat oneshot
Lost in Stereo - Rian Dawson oneshot
You're number one - Zack Merrick oneshot
Sleepless Night...or not - Alex Gaskarth oneshot
School Boy Crush - Alex Gaskarth oneshot
Reach For The Stars - (friendship) Jack Barakat oneshot
Street Robbery-Zack Merrick oneshot
Magazine Interview - Alex Gaskarth oneshot
Boyfriend Knows Best-Alex Gaskarth Oneshot
Bands Who Drink Together-Rian Dawson Oneshot
Hot Summer Night-Zack Merrick Oneshot
New Addition -Rian Dawson Oneshot
Rained In - Alex Gaskarth Oneshot
My Fav Leprechaun-Jack Barakat Oneshot

Big Dreams-Jack Barakat Oneshot

22 0 0
By txnightalive16

"So guys this is gonna be my last video for a while. I've been invited to go on tour with my boyfriend and his band as they tour through the U.K. with some other awesome bands. I decided that since I won't be posting a new video for quite some time that I should pick a classic song to cover this week, so here's my rendition of Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin."

I double checked that my camera was still recording and my guitar amp was set just how I wanted it to be before pressing play on the song. I had downloaded a version of the song that had no guitar in it so my guitar would really shine through in the video.

The name's NatalieAndy89...well that's my YouTube username anyways. My real name is Natalie Anderson and I've been playing guitar ever since I was just a little girl. I was a 6 year old with a dream of being as good as Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix one day, and it was that year that my parents bought me my first guitar. I pretty much haven't set it down in its case for the past 20 years. Sure there's been upgrades and fancier guitars since then, but I'll always have my first one with me as a reminder of being young and having huge dreams.

And boy, did some of my wildest dreams come true. In the past 7 years since becoming a bit of a famous Youtube guitarist, I've had the opportunity of being invited to play with Metallica, Of Mice & Men and even Asking Alexandria for a few songs as well! And that's not even the whole list! And it's all because I started up my YouTube page and posted myself playing guitar covers sometimes as frequently as once a week. Hard work certainly can pay off.

Led Zeppelin sure had a huge fan base worldwide so I hoped that I was honoring their song just right. Once I was finished playing, I said a quick goodbye message then stopped the recording.

"Hey, are you all done packing?" My boyfriend Jack appeared beside me, bringing along a cup of coffee to me. Yes, my boyfriend is Jack Barakat from All Time Low. And yes, us both having a huge passion for playing guitar was the reason we met in the first place about 2 and a half years ago. Essentially, I posted a guitar cover of their song The Reckless and the Brave and somehow the band came across it online, Jack apparently freaked out about how good I was, then all of a sudden I had an email from them saying that when they were in town I was on their guest list. How we ended up friends, then dating, then sharing an apartment in New York City? It's all part of our history.

"Yep! I'm all set, I'm just going to post this video and I'll be all ready!" I replied, happiness clear in my voice that I was able to tag along on their tour. "Are you feeling the nerves yet?" I asked as he sat down on the chair beside me.

"Not quite. I'm sure they'll hit all of us a few minutes before we go on stage for the first night of tour. We've never played a headlining stadium show before, it'll be a thrill though. I'm stoked...and I'm happy that you'll be there too" he added with a wink at the end.

A few minutes later, I got a notification that my video was uploaded completely. Once I put my laptop in my suitcase, Jack and I waited patiently (Jack more impatient than me) by our door for when our taxi would arrive to take us to the airport.

--------

A few days into the All Time Low stadium tour and things were going great for the first handful of shows. Sure there were slight technical difficulties occasionally but the band always made a joke of it and the fans didn't seem to mind.

Tonight's show was at the O2 Academy in Birmingham. Just about 3000 people would be packed into the venue watching the band play.

"Hey Nat, come help me stretch" Jack got my attention less than 5 minutes before they were set to go on.

"Stretches? Like what?" I inquired.

"For example, I gotta do squats to strengthen my legs, and I don't wanna do them alone." He said confidently.

Rolling my eyes, he and I started doing squats in the middle of the bands dressing room, probably looking like morons.

"So other than needing to stretch out your legs" I spoke as we continued exercising, "are you prepped for tonight's show?"

"Hell yeah! 3000 is a lot of people, but I feel the adrenaline rushing through me" Jack was noticeably stoked, no sign of nerves either.

"I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous that you get to play such a big venue. It's definitely a personal goal for me to play in big venues one day." I said to Jack, then decided that I was done stretching with him.

"I see you playing in stadiums like this one one day babe. It'll happen. And when it does, I'll be front row for you." He showed off his smile and then placed a kiss on my lips. It was really great having him as such a huge supporter of my guitar dreams.

"Alright boys, showtime!" Their tour manager came into the room and announced to everyone.

"Are you gonna be hanging out in the dressing room during the show?" Jack asked as he prepared to walk out of the room.

I grabbed hold of his arm and walked the two of us out of the room and into the hallways, following the band and some of the crew members, "Are you kidding? I love watching you guys play. Even if I have to see and hear the same songs every night in different cities. I'll be sidestage, on your side of course."

"Sweet, I'll see you after the show then"

I nodded in response and him and the band took their spots on stage behind a curtain that separated the crowd from seeing the stage.

--------

The show was going extremely well tonight. No technical difficulties with their equipment, Jeff's lighting was great as always, and the fans were going out of their minds from excitement. The band had even played a few old songs to make the fans even happier.

Jack and I would exchange some funny faces here and there throughout their set which I always loved doing. All I could think of is if I was in his position and if he was sidestage for me, I'd be doing the exact same thing.

"Hey Birmingham, guess what song we're going to play next!" Alex shouted at the crowd.

A mixture of song titles were yelled back towards of the band who most definitely could not figure out all the words that were being screamed at them. Even Zack was in a fit of laughter.

"According to my setlist here" Alex continued "it says we're gonna play A Love Like War!"

Clapping and shouting came from the audience. I grinned. I loved this song.

As Alex continued talking to the crowd, Jack glanced over at me and I air-guitared myself playing along to the song. Then Jack had a certain change in his facial expression, I practically saw the lightbulb floating above his head as he grabbed his mic.

"Hey Alex, I know someone other than me and you who knows how to play this song as well as we do!" Jack stated.

"Anybody can play this song better than you Jack. But out of curiosity, who?"

Rather than answering Alex, Jack bounded for me sidestage and simply said to me "nows your chance to shine" then dragged me out in front of thousands of their fans.

I was no stranger to a spotlight, but i was slightly thrown off guard by the sudden surprise. I'm usually given much more notice before I join a band on stage to play a few songs.

"Hey Natalie!! Wanna play the song with us?" Alex said cheerfully.

Jack had already taken off his guitar and thrown it over my shoulders, "I guess Jack's given you the answer to that" I replied.

"This is my girlfriend everyone" Jack said into his mic again, "look how pretty she is."

I pretended to kick Jack aside then shouted into the mic "let's just play the damn song!"

I earned a few laughs from the crowd as well as the band before we went into the song. It was a song that I had practiced with Jack and Alex numerous times before, I knew it off by heart and played the lead guitar part while Alex focused on singing. Since Jack had no instrument to play, he danced awkwardly around the stage, mostly trying to grind on Zack.

Looking out into the crowd waving their hands around and jumping in the mosh pit made me feel even more at home. I've had wonderful experiences playing with other bands before but this was the biggest and most welcoming one I've done yet. With a spotlight being shone on me during the guitar solo, I felt like the rockstar I always wanted to be since I was a young girl.

Before I knew it, the song had come to an end and Alex was yelling at the audience to give a big applause to me.

Waving to everyone, I slipped off Jacks guitar and handed it back to him, not before he snuck in a quick kiss and whispered that he was so proud of me. The audience let out an "aw" and I waved to Rian, Zack and Alex as I headed off stage.

"She's so fucking good dude" Alex said in Jack's direction. He was still adjusting his guitar properly so he didn't reply right away.

As I was getting a drink of water back side stage, I heard Jack speak "Fuck, she is phenomenal dude. I watch her play all the time and she still surprises me at how good she is. Im gonna marry that girl one day I swear to god."

The crowd cheered and I had to put down my drink momentarily so I wouldn't choke. I felt myself blush like crazy. I noticed then that my eyes went wide too. Jack then turned towards me and winked. Not knowing what to do or say, I just stood there motionless.

"Good, cause then she can come on all of our tours and play guitar instead of you" Alex joked.

"Sure, but I think our fans will miss seeing my hot bod on stage" Jack replied, making me smile and let out a laugh. Some girls from the crowd woo-ed at him.

"No they won't Jack." Alex said emotionless and the room of 3000 fans all collectively laughed. "So do you guys wanna get another song or what? Maybe a song called Canals?"

The band started the song and the crowd jumped along to the music. Just a minute ago I was playing in front of those 3000 fans. And just a minute after that Jack said, well, what he said. This will certainly be a night to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.1K 55
Fall Out Boy imagines ^-^
104K 4.9K 21
Jack Barakat has had enough of being upset with his life and is taking charge of his own happiness. He pledges to never revert back to his old self...
201 23 23
"I've had this question for a really long time." Fem Alex