She'll be mine - Jack x mark...

By Jackoberry

Y/n moves too L.A with her friend Mark. Mark realises you live around the corner from his friend Jack and thi... More

Chapter 1 - Nice too meet you!
Chapter 2 - Her apartment
Chapter 3 - Your on!
Chapter 4 - Sophia?
Chapter 5 - I love you both
Chapter 6 - Tommorow?
Chapter 7 - family time
Chapter 8 - What is he doing!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 the airport
Chapter 16 - 3 magic words
Chapter 17 - Bali
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (1day before the wedding)
Chapter 22 (i wanna make it up to you)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - morning of the wedding
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The wedding
Chapter 31
A/n Sorry for not updating
Chapter 31
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Chapter 11

704 15 20
By Jackoberry

-

I'll try make this Chapter at least 500 + words long sorry for the short chapters lately and the cringe XD - ur local kangaroo Kiara

-
Jacks POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I said too Sophia  pulling back from that shitty ass kiss then blushing.. "Umm kissing you?" She said smirking "Yea obviously!!?" I said with a shitty tone. She ran off. "What the hell just happened?!" I said too myself quietly. I went back into my apartment  and sat on the couch and got a text message from y/n.

Y: If you like Sophia just say so Jack!

I  took a moment.. Y/n must have seen me and Sophia-... But how?

J: wat do u mean y/n?!

Y: u know exactly wat I mean Jack!

J: I don't know wat ur on about?!

Y: Don't play dumb Jack!! U and Sophia kissed?  I loved u Jack! But now I'm with Mark!

All of the sudden I started to cry.

J: I don't like Sophia she just kissed me!

Y: it really doesn't seem like it. Just Call me.

J: Ok.

Your POV

(Before when u ran into the bedroom)

"Y/n are you okay?!" Mark said in his morning voice. "Y-Yea I'm alright.." "No your not y/n your crying! What's wrong?!" He said shuffling closer too me. I showed him the text messages Sophia sent me.

"I-I don't believe he would do that too you y/n! Do you want me too talk too hi-" "NO I mean no thanks though Mark." I said cutting Mark off. "Well I'm going too get dressed" Mark said taking his shirt off.. I couldn't help but look at him.

He turned around and looked at me "I-uh hope you don't mind me taking my shirt off in front of you..." he said rubbing the back of his neck then giving me a awkward smile. "U-Uh n-no its fine!" I said telling myself not too look. I went bright red and so did he.

I then messaged Jack about Sophia (^up there^) I started too cry Mark sat next too me. "Mark I'm just gonna call Jack." "Y/n just put it on speaker and sit next too me I can tell your upset."  I then sat next too Mark and started to cry I put it on speaker and started calling Jack.

Jacks POV

"Y/n?" I said into my phone. "Jack I can't believe you!" She said snuffing. "Y/n I'm sorry! I really am! She just kissed me.. And ar-are you crying?" . "Yea she is Jack!" I heard a deep voice say. "Mark?!" I said with surprise.

"Listen Jack I don't know who you think you are making her cry!" He said in a shitty tone. "Mark I didn't mean too kiss Sophia.." "Oh really!? She hates you now Jack." "Just put y/n on the phone!" I yelled. "She doesn't wanna talk too you right now." He hung up.

I then started to cry. I grabbed a bunch of alcohol and just started to drink and cry on my bed. And past out.

-

OOOO this shits getting reaaaaal bitcheeees even tho I say that every time I finish a chapter XD- ur local kangaroo Kiara

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 321 33
"Mark, is that you?" Jack asked. Mark turned with a mischievous smile. "Hello, Jackaboy..."
3.5K 70 16
Jack and Mark have always been the best of friends. Jack has always had a crush on mark. Jack has another side he's hidden from mark, because he was...
27.6K 1K 14
Dreams of a normal life? Please. Normality flung itself out the damn window the day you caught their eye. And when they saw something they wanted? T̛...
9.5K 255 25
Sean wasn't very normal. He could see demons....but they always avoided him, because of his demon... Antisepticeye which was preferred as "Brother"...