DEATH BATTLE

By NathanTheManTheMHFan

Two will enter. Only one will leave alive. Iconic characters from movies, games, TV, books, and lore will be... More

DEATH BATTLE
Episode 1: Cloud Strife vs Mikasa Ackerman
Episode 2: The Lich King vs Nightmare
Episode 3: Charizard vs Rathalos
Episode 4: Guts vs Batman
Episode 5: Blake Belladonna vs Deathstroke
Episode 6: General Esdeath vs Exdeath
Episode 7: Darth Vader vs Ganondorf
Episode 8: Deviljho vs Indominus Rex
Episode 9: Dante vs Raiden
Episode 10: Regret vs Sora
Episode 11: The Doctor vs Sakuya Izayoi
Episode 12: Vergil vs Sephiroth (Season 1 Finale)
Episode 13: Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon (Season 2 Premiere)
Episode 14: Alex Russo vs Terra Branford
Episode 15: Captain James Hook vs Captain Jack Sparrow
Episode 16: Ragna the Bloodedge vs Kamui Tokinomiya
Episode 17: Mai Shiranui vs Tifa Lockhart
Episode 18: Sam Fisher vs Ezio Auditore
Episode 19: Dante vs Raiden: REMASTERED!
Season 1 Death Battle Trivia
Episode 20: Goliath vs Eren Yeager
Episode 21: Brachydios vs Yang Xiao Long
Episode 22: Queen Elsa vs Jack Frost
Episode 23: Tris Prior vs Katniss Everdeen
Special DBX Chapter
Episode 24: Jotaro Kujo vs Yu Narukami (Season 2 Finale)
Season 2 Battle Royale: Winners Edition
Season 2 Death Battle Trivia
Episode 25: Edge Master vs Shirou Emiya (Season 3 Premiere)
Episode 26: General Esdeath vs Jin Kisaragi
Episode 27: Red vs Yuna
Episode 28: The Nostalgia Critic vs The Angry Video Game Nerd
Alright
Match Replacement
Announcement
Final Battle Trailer
SERIES FINALE: Ren Amamiya vs Noctis Lucis Caelum - Pre-Battle Analysis
SERIES FINALE: Ren Amamiya vs Noctis Lucis Caelum - The Fight, Part 1 of 2
SERIES FINALE: Ren Amamiya vs Noctis Lucis Caelum - The Fight, Part 2 of 2

Season 2 Battle Royale: Losers Edition

985 6 1
By NathanTheManTheMHFan

(A/N: Obviously, this chapter will contain spoilers on my S02 battles. If you haven't read all my S02 battles yet, I recommend that you NOT read this until you have done so. Again, spoilers.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Twenty-four fighters entered the ring this season, but only twelve survived. These particular warriors fought hard, but in the end, they could not overcome their foes. Now, faced with each other, which one of the defeated will crawl back into the world of the living as a victor? You decide.

****

SPYRO THE DRAGON, THE DRACONIC HERO

One of PlayStation's pioneer heroes, Spyro is among a rare breed of dragon, the Purple Dragons. Ever since he hatched, he has been destined for great things, and with his abilities and his companion Sparx, he has achieved nigh-impossible odds. However, during a trip to a certain Australian island, he found himself outmatched by another PlayStation pioneer hero and his companion, Crash Bandicoot and the spirit mask Aku-Aku.

ALEX RUSSO, THE WITCH OF THE RUSSO FAMILY

Exposed to the art of wizardry by her father and taught in the ways of magic at a young age, Alexandra Margherita Russo is the Russo Family Wizard, capable of doing things that...might seem ridiculous, but are actually amazing and awe-inspiring by their own right. Though she is a bit reckless, Alex is a force of nature in battle, her...bizarre magical arsenal and the Russo Family Wand proving to become valuable assets. She would soon venture to the distant desert of Maranda, where she encountered the esper, Terra Branford. With all of her ridiculous hax, Russo could not overcome the sheer raw magical power of the Girl with the Gift of Magic...in a fight absolutely nobody asked for.

CAPTAIN HOOK, THE NEMESIS OF PETER PAN

Very few in Neverland have earned the negative reputation of the notorious Captain James Hook. He never gives up on his goal of subduing Peter Pan, even as he lost his arm to a certain crocodile. He is skilled with the blade, but is very well known for his short fuse, easily getting set off at the slightest insult. This temper is exactly what brought him to his doom when he encountered the exuberant pirate of the Caribbean, Jack Sparrow.

KAMUI TOKINOMIYA, THE MILLENNIAL GUARDIAN

The wielder of the Arcana of Time, the five-thousand-year-old Kamui Tokinomiya only awakens to protect the world if a threat to it arises. When in battle, she is a very devastating opponent, as her blade can completely annihilate the soul, and she wields power over time. But alas, with all of her powers over time and the soul, she ultimately fell to one who wielded greater power over the soul: Ragna, the Bloodedge.

MAI SHIRANUI, THE KUNOICHI OF SNK

A kunoichi hailing from the Shiranui Clan, Mai is trained by her grandfather in the art of Koppo-ken, and her ninja skills, steel fans, and pyrokinesis make her a force to be reckoned with in battle. However, with all of her skill and finesse, she could not overpower the brawling freedom fighter of AVALANCHE, the barmaid known as Tifa Lockhart.

EZIO AUDITORE, THE MASTER ASSASSIN

Ever since they first did battle in the Third Crusade, the Assassins and the Knights Templar have always been at war. There are heroes on both sides, but perhaps the most well-known of them all is the Italian Master Assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Ezio is feared and renowned for his skills in silent assassination, and in direct combat, he isn't someone to be trifled with. However, his way of the assassin could not help him survive against Splinter Cell's deadliest predator, Sam Fisher.

RAIDEN, THE CYBORG SWORDSMAN

Born in Liberia, Jack, from an early age, was raised as a child soldier and taught in the ways of murder, and he relished in it. After the Big Shell Incident, Jack was renamed "Raiden", reoutfitted with cybernetic enhancements to turn him into a force of nature in the battlefield. With his new enhancements, Raiden decided to fight for the greater good, aiding such legendary heroes as Solid Snake in their battles and eventually going on his own mission of saving the world. In a particular assignment, he was tasked to find a rogue entity by the name of Dante. When the two crossed paths, however, Raiden ultimately fell to the Son of Sparda.

GOLIATH, DEFENDER OF MANHATTAN

Stone by day, flesh by night, Goliath is the leader of the Manhattan Clan of Gargoyles, a clan of mythical creatures who have sworn to protect the denizens of New York City from harm at the dead of night. His immense physicality proves to be a valuable asset in leading his clan and defending the Big Apple, but that failed to save him from a certain foe. When faced with the wrath of Eren Yeager, a young man who could shift into a colossal beast, there was simply little Goliath could do but delay the inevitable.

YANG XIAO LONG, THE LITTLE DRAGON

KA-BOOM! KA-POW! When ya hear fistin' and blastin', ya best be wary, since chances are that Yang Xiao Long has entered the scene! The strongest member of Team RWBY, Yang just loves to settle things with her fists, and enjoy herself in the process. In a hunt against a group of wild monsters, Team RWBY encountered the Crushing Wyvern, the Brachydios. Yang took on the slimy brute, but in the end, her temper and her Semblance cost her her life.

ELSA, THE SNOW QUEEN OF ARENDELLE

"Let it go!" The one who made this phrase catchy, popular, and...somewhat annoying, Elsa is the young Queen of Arendelle, born with a mysterious power. She wields immense power over ice, and uses it to create all sorts of machinations and creatures, but her ice is a deadly force in battle as well. However, she has yet learn to use her power properly in combat. This lack of experience was what cost her the victory over the Guardian of Winter, Jack Frost. However, Elsa's life was spared, and both wielders of ice acknowledged each other's skills with mutual respect.

TRIS PRIOR, THE DIVERGENT

Born to a dystopian version of Chicago, Beatrice Prior would soon discover that she differs from her friends and family in her faction. She is a Divergent, a person who possesses traits of more than one faction, making her a bit unpredictable amongst her kind. She joined the Dauntless faction, where her skills were molded to the point that for people like her, she is a force to be reckoned with. However, she has not learned to fend for her own until it was too late, and this lack of survival skills was what put her to an end when she did battle with the Hunger Games champion, Katniss Everdeen.

JOTARO KUJO, THE HERITAGE OF THE FUTURE

Third in the Joestar lineage, Jotaro Kujo would discover a power hidden within him. This was the power to wield a "Stand", a metaphysical being representative of its wielder's fighting spirit. Jotaro's Stand is called Star Platinum, and in battle, it is more than a force of nature. With his power, Jotaro would join the Stardust Crusaders and partake in myriad bizarre adventures in their quest to end an old foe once and for all. While stuck in the town called Inaba, Jotaro would encounter a young man who also possessed the ability to summon a manifestation of his inner self: the Wild Card, Yu Narukami. Both sides fought with all they had, but alas, in the end, Jotaro Kujo could not overcome Yu Narukami.

****

Twelve may have lost, but they still burn with passion to battle. When they face one another, who willemerge victorious? Who will fall back into the hordes of the dead? You decide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.4K 100
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
56.6K 1K 60
(Dekarangers X Massive Crossover) The world is filled with fake heroes. But there is a group of superheroes which seek nothing but to defend the inno...
58.4K 615 19
Maximus rose, or just max is apart of the rose family.....or use too. He ran away at a young age after years of being neglected and abused. After he...