1} Crazy in love | Chuck Bass

By justinstilinski

"Who he think he is? look at what you've done to me. But I still don't understand just how your love can do w... More

playlist
epilouge & characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
SEQUEL ?!?
SEQUEL IS UP!!

eleven

11K 222 6
By justinstilinski

"You tell me that your sorry, didn't think I'd turn around and say.. that it's too late too apologise"

-

School break was over which meant it's time to go back to school. To Roxy's dismay. She dreaded going back to the prison where everyone would probably still be talking about her.

Blair had just told the two girls about her horrible nightmare last night as they walked to school. Roxy had shades on a big coat to hide her from anyone she knew.

"At least you get to wake up from your nightmare I'm living with mine." Serena exclaimed talking about how she has to live with Chuck now. "Thank god I have plans with Dan tonight finally the return of some normalcy!" Serena squeals as Blair giggles and Roxy suddenly stops. The girls both look at her confused. "Rox what are you doing?" Blair asks. "Giving home schooling some serious consideration." Serena ignores her and grabs her hand leading her to the school. "Look I know you think everybody's still talking about you, but your three week old scandal is ancient news." Serena giggles trying to lighten the mood. Blair nods. "Yeah, did you even hear the dirt that happened over break? Well, mya finally made it into brody jenners cellphone." She says as Serena adds on. "and Kati's dad moved her entire family back to Israel." Roxy's eyes widen in shock.

"So your thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now?" Roxy asks hopeful as they approach the school. Serena holds out her hand for Roxy's sunglasses and she groans and passes them to her. The three girls giggle as they begin walking by the school. Roxy hears people whispering and staring and Serena and Blair quickly grab her arms. "Don't worry Rox." They continue to walk and Roxy's spots Chuck watching them aswell. Harvey walks into the school glaring at the brunette as Nate stands away from Chuck. They begin to walk up the stairs when suddenly Roxy feels yogurt land on her hair. Everyone starts laughing and pointing at her. She looks up and sees jenny smirking with Blair's old minions laughing. "What is your problem bimbo?" Roxy says as Serena and Blair pull her away.

-

Soon came lunch and Blair, Serena and Roxy sat together ignoring all the stares Roxy got. "Look there's Chuck. And a blonde mini Chuck." Blair says causing Serena to groan when she realises the blonde is Erik. "His trying to torture me."

"I can believe it." Roxy says joining the conversation. She watches as jenny sits with the minions. "Does little j actually think that she's anything but their lacky?" Serena looks over and rolls her eyes. "You know it's her birthday soon. There taking her out for dinner..." Roxy stops her harshly. "They what?!"

"It's tomorrow night." Roxy shakes her head in shock. "So jenny Humphrey is officially on the A list.... wait how do you know this." Serena sighs and quickly tells the brunette. "Because they invited me. But! I said no out of deference to you! I just thought I could have dinner with her and Dan and the whole family.." Roxy opens her mouth in shock and annoyance. "How do you manage to get out of everything unscaved?"

"Because she's nice." Blair buds in causing Serena to giggle. "Yeah, Rox you should try it sometime... come on compliment me! Tell me my hair looks beautiful." Serena smiles showing off her hair. Roxy just looks at her in disgust. "But your hair looks disgusting.. did you even shower?" Roxy and Blair chuckle as Serena shakes her head in amusement. "Roxy I say this out of love but.. you being a bitch is what got dairy in your hair in the first place be nice and neutral and things will go back to normal!" Serena explains as Roxy playfully glares at her.

The girls watch as jenny and her posie walk past them and suddenly jenny walks back to them. "What does she think she's doing?" Roxy asks annoyed as jenny approaches. "She's giving you the perfect opportunity to niceness!"

"Serena I know that your doing something with dan tonight but uh, Roxy were all going to butter and I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" Jenny fake smiles. "Uh no-" Roxy begins but Blair and Serena cut her off. "She'd be delighted!" They yell. Jenny smiles and walks back over to her friends.

-

Spotted: Roxy Delilah alone at butter. Oh Humiliated.

Roxy sighs as she sat at the big table were no one showed up. Roxy groaned and decided to call Serena and tell her off for making her go.

"Hey Rox. How's butter going?" Serena chirped on the other line. "It's not. They didn't show up." Roxy sighs in defeat. "Oh r, I'm so sorry I thought jenny was actually trying to be nice. Guess she really has changed..." Serena trails off causing an idea to pop in Roxy's head. "But I haven't.." Roxy smirks. "Rox.. I thought your scheming days were over."

"They were. When I was dating Harvey. But now that I'm not. Little jenny won't know what's coming to her." Serena chuckles and shakes her head. "Roxy... she is dans sister please don't-"

"Gotta go S, text ya later." Roxy smirked and ended the calling and dialled another number. "Brooklyn? I think it's in New York."

-

Roxy got off the phone with Serena and looked around the place. She was currently in Jenny's dad's art gallery in Brooklyn. Pursuing her plan. She looks around and notices rufus walk in. She smirks and greets him. "Hi! Jenny's dad? I'm Serena's friend Roxy."

"Oh yeah, hi." Roxy smirked and walked behind rufus as he lead her into the gallery. "Well I just wanted you to.. you know throw a little party for jenny for her birthday with like just close family and friends." Rufus stops and smiles. "Really? I'm sure she'd love that! Cause when I talked to her she mentioned the plans with her friends fell through."

"Nope." She smiles innocently. "Tell you the truth I didn't really believe her. I thought she was just conflicted. About choosing friends over family." Roxy nodded understanding. "Well. You know that's the biggest struggle for a girl her age."

"Memory doesn't serve" rufus chuckles as Roxy continues. "Trying to reconcile who your becoming with who you used to be. She's been running herself ragged mr Humphrey. Handling two worlds." Rufus smiles weakly unsure. "Well I know she was running herself ragged trying to get in one of those worlds.."

"Well it's no easier once your in. She needs some relief." Roxy nods. "Well then that's what she'll get." Rufus agrees. Roxy smiles innocently. "Whatever I can do to help."

-

Later that day Roxy had helped rufus set up for Jenny's surprise party with all her 'friends.' Her plan was working and it felt good to be back.

Suddenly the door turns open and they turn the lights off waiting for jenny to enter. She turns on the lights and everyone yells. "Surprise!" Roxy held a cake with her face on it with a gigantic fake smile plastered on her face. Jenny held her jacket and sighed in surprise. "Wow."

"Happy birthday jenny." Rufus smiled. "Um dad I can't believe you did all this.." jenny trailed off. "And uh Roxy's here." Jenny glares as Roxy smiles innocently looking the blonde up and down. "This is so great that all of you are here." Jenny continues. "In my house... I should go change.." jenny runs off to her room upset while her dad runs after her. Roxy smirks and placed the cake on the table where all the girls were at. Roxy wiped her finger on the cake and ate it overhearing the minions conversation. "So not what I pictured when the guy on the phone said loft party." Is bitched. "Can't believe we gave up our table for this.." Penelope sighs. "Jenny's dads kinda a hottie.." is nodded smirking. "Yeah a hottie dad." Penelope sasses. "Oh we need wraps!" Roxy chirps. "You, pink dress go ask jenny for them." Roxy smirks as the girl nods. The rest of the girls follow her so Roxy decided to tag along and watch.

"Oh my god.. that's my mothers dress." Hazel says and everything gasped in shock while Roxy crossed her arms and smirked. "No, no you guys I got this at resurrection remember I was telling you about this really great dress I bought.." jenny trailed off but Penelope cuts her off. "Her mothers one of a kind Valentino that just happened to disappear from her closet?"

"She must of given it away and forgotten or something?" Jenny pleads her eyes getting watery. "Are you calling my daughter a thief?"

Roxy took this as her excuse to go so she pushed past the girls. "This seems private so.. I'm gonna head out now." She grabs the jacket in Jenny's hand and smiles meanly. She turns around and smirks at the girls. "I have a table at butter with Blair, reservations under Delilah in case there's an after party." She pushes past the girls and exits the loft with a successful smirk on her lips.

-

Roxy walked into butter and spotted Blair sitting on her own. She wanted to help Blair be queen again after everything that happened with Nate and Serena. "Hey, b." She smiles sitting beside her. "Roxy! Did your plan work?" Roxy nodded. "Well. If they show up, then yes." Blair smirked and pointed to the minions walking up to them. Roxy turned and smiled proud of herself. "These seats taken?" Roxy holds out her hand for them to sit. They all smiles and sit around her as Blair and her sip their wine. "Well I better be going... I have a lot of things to do with- well I don't know but, Blair I guess your queen B again." Roxy smiles and leaves butter with an accomplished look on her face.

She had just ruined Jenny's reputation and got her best friend to be queen again. Just like old days.

-

Filler chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 9.1K 59
Hello upper east siders, Gossip Girl here with the fellow news of our own Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodson, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald, Dan Hump...
8.7K 124 21
Having what she wanted wasn't a new feeling for Lena, but living in the Upper East Side she knows the storm is coming. Someone is coming after the ma...
12.6K 361 24
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...
116K 3.4K 95
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...