Banana Bus Imagines Fanfictio...

By Pneumadoubt2

BBS ONESHOTS || A fanfic featuring VanossGaming Crew and a little character I already made, named Brooke. T... More

Appreciated (Vanoss x Brooke)
Loyalty (Moo x Brooke)
Feral (H2ODelirious x Brooke)
Tension (Wildcat x Brooke)
Dependence
Prom (Basically x Brooke)
Lessons (Lui Calibre x Brooke)
Tension (Part 2 Wildcat x Brooke)
<Please Read>
Jealousy (Wildcat x Brooke)
Nurtured (H2Odelirious x Brooke)
Bruises Part 1 (Vanoss x Brooke)
Bruises Part 2 (Vanoss x Brooke)
Bruises Part 3 (Vanoss x Brooke)
Bruises (Part Lemon) (Vanoss & Wildcat x Brooke)
Trauma (Delirious x Brooke)
Territorial Part 1
Territorial Part 2
Bruises (Alternate Ending)
Protective Bullies
Accident
Cloned
Teddy Bear (Horror AU)
Collateral
List of Ideas/Prompts
Rotting Bullet
Neighbors (GMOD verse)
When She Is Gone
Tattoo
Placing A Bet
Terroriser
Frenzied
Extinction
Seperation Anxiety
Sing For Him
Hormones
Free Anger Management
1 Reason Why
Sing For Him Part 2
Trevor
Corruption
Little Witch
The Fool
--quick-thought
WebCam
Prison
Don't Cry Moo
Prison (Part 2)
BBS Astrological Charts
Area 51 (Ohmwrecker x Brooke)

Protective Bullies (Part 2?)

263 8 1
By Pneumadoubt2

Cartoonz x Brooke

Brooke's POV

Ohm and I currently were in the back seat of Cartoonz' truck as Delirious rode shotgun. It was a Friday morning, last day of highschool and they were dropping us off, instead of having to walk in the cold dawn. I was still a bit sleepy wearing red thigh high socks, black skirt, a red bow in my hair, and white sweater.. but since it had been cold, Luke let me wear his Red and Black letterman jacket. 'Cartoonz' and his Football Number "19" had been labeled on the back, plus it smelled like him, making me warm in my cheeks.

They were both still expelled from school but that did not stop them from visiting us on our lunch break and after classes. Ever since the party two weeks ago, we became apart of Vanoss' large group of friends and were constantly busied with the group outtings. 

Ohm suddenly nudged my elbow, waking me up from almost drifting up and signaling we were here...

"Wake up, last day then you two can come over to sleep." Luke said, eyeing me from his rearview mirror, my face grew hot under his stare, still trying to get used to him. It was weird.. We spent all this time together but I still felt intimidated by him. I trusted him of course, but I suppose we never really spent one on one time with each other.

Luke and Jonathan got out and went to our doors to open and help us out. It was protocol to do so because if we were to get ourselves out, they'd force us back in the car to redo it. So, we always had to wait for them to open our doors and help us out. Got rather annoying after a while.

Shutting my door for me, he never allowed his hand to loosen on me after helping me out but instead pulled me close into his chest, his strong arms fitting around perfectly with the arch of my spine.

I smiled quietly up to the man, who gazed down at me.. the rare softness in his scarred eye unveiling, all his walls being briefly torn down. Out of all the time we spent together, this had been one of the rare special moments I'd cherish. It was a quiet friendship, I never really even confessed anything to him.. but I think he understood that I enjoyed every second being near him. I had walls and barriers of my own for protection but when I am with Cartoonz it was like he was a shield allowing me to relax and open up.

"I wanna sleep right now.." I whimpered playfully up to him, he stood unmoved but fixed my hair and bow gently to not let any strands loose from my peppy cute updo. In his letterman jacket, I had felt like a cheerleader even if I was far from it.

"How the hell you gonna get all cutesy and ready then say you wanna go back to sleep?" He remarked giving me a raised brow. I thought about it for a moment, letting my lips poke out in contemplation on how I could convince him to let me skip school.

"BeCAUSE...I got all 'cutesy' for YOU.. and now that you already seen me, and gonna leave me in this dreaded school.. no need to be all 'cutesy' anymore!" I finally piped up.

The man with spiked black hair leaned in with a smug smile. "Well.. march your cute little ass in there and show 'em who you got cute for."

Pouting, I glared up to him unable to come up with an argument while crossing my arms but he smirked and lowly beckoned.

"Give me a kiss."

My expression softened for a moment, standing up on my tippy toes to reach him as he leaned down a bit, I allowed my pink lips connect to his own sweetly and innocently then pulled back to stare in his eyes a moment.

"I want a caramel latte with extra, extra whipcream."

"Yes m'am. Be good." He pulled back and got into the driver's seat. Turning to Delirious and Ohm, my face grew red as Ohm was pinned to the side of the truck and Delirious whispered in his ear while giving hickies. Covering my face, I'd watch and try not to giggle as Cartoonz got impatient.

A sudden loud honk was heard, even though I was expecting it, Delirious and Ohm jumped from their fantasies with one another, I giggled louder as Jonathan growled frustrated with Luke. Ryan was hot and bothered, breathing furiously.

"You're skipping school today, Ohm!" Delirious stated before grabbing him and pulling him into the back seat. Usually, this would have bothered me but I did not feel that seperation anxiety of my bestfriend like I used to. I had a clue what Delirious was gonna do to Ohm, they weren't shy about it, sorta like Wildcat and Miniladd.

After they left, I'd walk into the school a bit more confident than I'd been all year, I suppose Cartoonz gave me a bit of a push with my self-esteem.

"Brooke!" Miniladd waved over hurridly for me to come over, he was chilling by himself in an empty hallway. I smiled and strided my way over, noticing him staring at my jacket.

"Is that Luke's?"

"Mhmm~!" I lightly chirped happily, showing pride in the man of my dreams. He stared at me weirdly, usually I was not this peppy but it was the last day.

"Oh, it looks---"

"----You're his little girlfriend or what?"

Huh.?

I turned around at the voice to see the same two men that him and Delirious had beaten up to a pulp. Their wounds were still healing from that day. Bruises engulfed their faces, but still they were acting even more like assholes ever since Luke and Jon got expelled. They felt they ran this school..

They approached us with their equally intimidating friends.

"No.." I grimaced, looking away. Miniladd was equally as intimidated, he gulped down any words that would get him into more trouble.

The one Cartoonz beat up approached me and instantly grabbed my jacket, pushing me against the wall. I whimpered faintly, shutting my eyes afraid he would hit me. There had been no one around either.

"Le-Leave her alone!" Miniladd yelped, but was soon caught by his friends and dragged away, possibly to not be found by Wildcat... all hell would break lose if he were to find out.

"C-Craig..." I weakly called out, and tried to break free but was only pushed further into the wall. Suddenly, my face was gripped tightly with his fingers, tears filled my eyes.

"You look at me, bitch."

Trying to calm my breath he gave me a long glare before continuing "Give me that fucking jacket."

I tried to say no, but he ended ripping it off me, I heard the fabric tear roughly.

"You're fucking the wrong man darling.." He snickered, pulling away finally to possibly go find his friends, leaving the letterman jacket ripped on the tile.

After he left, I weakly and shakily picked up the fabric, wiping my eyes. I wanted to cry and sob simply because I was scared to death. Taking a few shaky breaths, I reached for my phone to call Tyler.

"Hello?"

"T-Tyl-Tyler!" I tried to sound normal but my voice cracked.

"I am just about to work out, what's going on?"

"De-Dean and Seth dragged Craig away.. I-I d-don't kno..know where they a-are!"

"Stay put, We'll be there."

_____

Another bloody mess.. but this time it had not be in the eyes of everyone. On the concrete of the farest end of the parking lot in the middle of first period.

Vanoss, Marcel, Brian, and Moo eventually had to pull Tyler away from what seemed to be 5 bloody corpses. Delirious had to keep Cartoonz from not joining in after I called and told him everything.. Eventually, I had him calmed down, I was still very upset about the jacket being ripped..

Craig was okay but had a bruise on his cheek, Ohm was trying to comfort him as much as possible while we all watched Tyler bring hell.

After everything was said and done, we all decided to take the day off. Tyler went home with Craig to make sure he was okay. Delirious left with Ohm, who was a bit frightened by the days events, after hugging me and telling me goodbye of course. And Cartoonz and I soon found ourselves in his truck going down the road..

His jacket lied neatly folded in my lap, I was observing it, a bit disappointed. He held my hand tightly, his eyes peering at the road in thought.. I had noticed the warm coffee cup in the holder, he must've got it with the plans of giving it to me between first and second period.

"I-I really liked your jacket, Luke." I mumbled, still a bit shaky from what happened. He gave me a silent side glance, causing me to question if he was mad.

"W-Whats wrong..." Was it a mistake to ask?

"Nothing.. nothing." He sighed, and I kept the car ride silent even when we got into his house, I knew something had been wrong but I decided to keep my focus on the jacket to not approach the issue until he was ready to.

I had found a sewing kit in Cartoonz' house and got busy stitching up the fabric back to normal, sipping my latte in the process as Luke played videogames. It had started to rain and become gloomy throughout the day, but I enjoyed the patter on the window it helped me focus on each stitch.

I did not know how long I was sitting there focused but eventually Luke had to bring me back to reality from my daydreaming and sewing.

"Brooklynn."

I hummed in response looking up to the man, who leaned on the frame of the archway to the livingroom with his arms crossed.

"...What?"

"You don't have to do all that."

"B-But I want to."

"Its a silly jacket.. "

"I like this silly jacket."

"I'll give you another silly jacket."

"No, this one has your name on it."

He chuckled as I laid the fabric down to get up and stretch. He came over to tightly hug me in the process, kissing my head and pulling me close.

"Wanna eat?"

"I always wanna eat." I giggled, playfully pushing him away to go to the kitchen. I was soon caught once more by his arms but he set me on the kitchen counter, finally reaching his height, almost. The man's hands explored the bare part of my thighs, peeling my thigh socks down to have more area to roam, obviously enjoying the feel of my skin.

My breath hitched as his fingers grazed my inner thighs. He was doing this for the response of goosebumps and once he got what he wanted, allowed his lips to grace mine.

"Your skirt is too short." He stated, fingers slowly crawling up my thighs to reach my panties, he was intently watching my facial expressions just to see me react to his movements.

"Your pants are too long." I tried to reply but he chuckled, and remarked "Maybe I should take them off then, huh."

"N-No!"

"Yeah, I should. Figure out what we are gonna eat. Gonna get changed into something more appropriate." He pulled away and left me hot and bothered on the counter. Fixing myself up and hopping off the counter, I awaited for him to get done.

"Figure something out?"

"U-Uh... In-n-Out!" I quickly came up with, this had been the usual spot our crew went to go eat after school.

"Lets go then."

_____

Trailed off. DONT KNOW HOW TO END IT OMG. ~_~'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...
8.9K 267 12
Just a bunch of BBS one-shots! This book has come to an end for the lack of requests. This book may have a sequel to it in the future if I ever happe...
152K 6.4K 26
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...
2.8K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...