BeyBurst Scenarios + Headcann...

By LuckyValt

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to date your favorite boy? Read and enjoy! Here's what you'll fi... More

୨♡୧ Information ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Meetings ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Friends ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ First Kisses ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Cuddling ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Sleeping Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧Jealousy୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Hugging ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Them as Cats୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grocery Shopping ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Yandere AU ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ School Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grateful୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Relationship Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ I Love You ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Happy Valentines ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Crushing/Pining Hcs ୨♡୧

୨♡୧ Feelings ୨♡୧

15.2K 285 260
By LuckyValt

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Growing Feelings!

[These are probably going to be a little short]

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

Valt couldn't stay in the same room as you for more than five minutes. He's always so embarrassed whenever he screws up anything in front of you and always tried to impress you in the smallest of ways.

Valt loses his composure within seconds and starts to ramble on about nothing. Valt's eyes go anywhere but to meet yours. It was like as if his mind was completely wiped for no reason. Heck, Valt didn't even realize he was in love and had to be consulted by both Shu and Rantaro.

Afterward, Valt now couldn't form full-on sentences anymore in front of you.

Aoi Tokonatsu

Tokonatsu kinda knew he's been crushing you for a while now.

Of course, it was obvious even to his brother—who's the most oblivious boy he's ever met in his life. And yet, you never really noticed and dismissed it to him being stressed about his work (which is going quite well). He's able to have eye-contact, but only for a few seconds. He fiddles with his apron underneath the table so you wouldn't notice.

Heck, he thought for a good while that it was just a silly, puppy crush but it wasn't until that Fubuki mentioned it to him. And now, Tokonatsu's having an essential crisis with this crush.

Kurenai Shu

Shu isn't the one for love.

He's mostly focused on his goals and pushes love for later.

That is until he met you!

He was slightly confused about why he was feeling this way. He's very unfamiliar to any emotions relating to romance so at first, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know why he couldn't stop the increasing warmth on his cheeks whenever the two of you talked. He didn't start feeling this way until two years later, when he was about to move over to America and start his career for Raging Bulls and had to leave you behind.

Of course, the two of you were reasonably saddened but at the very least Shu caught these feelings just in time and just had to confess sometime soon.

Kiyama Rantaro

Rantaro never believed in childhood crushes. But whoopsie, here he was, all embarrassed around you. Since he knows you inside out, he knows what you like and what you dislike. Basically, he knows how to impress you easily.

Rantaro is pretty prideful, so whenever someone else asks if he likes you (because he's acting like he's your partner rather than your best friend), he gets pretty defensive. Although, he gets all giddy and excited whenever someone does bring it up cause even he's wondering whether or not he loves you.

Kurogami Daina

Daina disliked the idea of falling in love.

He's more fixated on his little brother being happy than himself. But, you came along and since his brother seemed to love you instantly, Daina could let himself actually fall in love as well. In fact, he didn't realize he even was in love until his little brother brought it up.

Could you believe it? Daina had to be told that he's fallen in love by his own brother!

Midorikawa Kensuke

Kensuke was too shy to admit he had a crush on you. Of course, this boy was even embarrassed by just talking with his normal voice! So imagine how he would act if he found out he had a crush on you!

Every day, he would comfort himself with his puppets, trying to encourage him to confess. But every time, he would chicken out and refuse to speak. Around you, he's a lot shyer, quieter, and he turns red easily.

It's safe to say that he has a puppet that looks like you too, but he never lets anyone else see it.

Komurasaki Wakiya

Wakiya had to admit that he did take a strong liking the first time he met you.

Who knew that Wakiya would fall for flower girl? Even he's surprised. But it was a nice one, that's for sure. I mean, Wakiya seemed to be addicted to the feeling you give him. The racing of his heart, the growing heat from his cheeks, and the slight stammers in his speech.

Believe it or not, Wakiya thought he was having heart attacks every time he's around you. Haha, Hoji had to tell him he was in love.

Shirasagijo Lui

Lui, much like Shu, was never the type for love. In fact, he absolutely despised the idea of falling in love.

It was so foreign to him. All the kissing, dating, cuddling type of stuff was never the thing he imagined he would do at some point or another. And yet, the sight of you progressing in skating made his heart feel emotions he hated. The sight of you smiling so childishly when you're able to skate forward a few inches without much trouble. The sounds you make when you're able to skate without much help.

He loves it.

He loves you.

Minamo Naoki

Does not compute!

Naoki was so confused when he received these feelings. Like, how should he react to it? Everything was so foreign, so weird, and not scientifically possible!

Naoki doesn't believe in the 'Love at First Sight' phenomenon. No, that's just childish thinking. Love takes time, and there's never enough of it for Naoki. Even if there was enough time, Naoki probably wouldn't even function if he's around you. His hands would get all shaky, his tone would be shy, he would never make eye contact...that's why he keeps blowing you off whenever you suggest to hang out with him!

Maybe it's time to stop doing that...

Free De La Hoya

Free purposefully puts himself in the nurses' office on purpose nowadays.

Just to see you, obviously. Who cares if he has to go through daily scoldings? As long as he gets some peaceful moments with you, he's satisfied. He's simply addicted to the feeling of your hands trailing and smoothing his shoulders and back. He's not fully realizing he's there because he loves you, nah, more like, the desperate feeling of wanting to just be near you.

He'll realize it one day.

Alcacer Boa

Boa already knew he was in love with you since day one. It's been about a year now and those feelings never changed.

He's actually surprised that Alexander kept letting him off the hook. He found it okay after Boa told him he had family troubles and will always come to train a little late. Of course, that's a lie and now he can come whenever. Boa now talks to you pretty frequently even outside of the bus rides.

He would always text you non-stop during the nights.

Carlisle Sisco

Sisco couldn't even form a sentence when he was around you!

But look at him now! Speaking in full sentences and acting cocky around you! Now that's what I call character development! Whoo-hoo! Go Sisco! And oh man, he's paying for you? And he's fucking asserting dominance.

But seriously, Sisco found you cooler to hang out with. Despite your intimidating appearance, you're actually a big softy and Sisco loves that about you. He'll go mad if he goes another second without you.

Sumie Fubuki

Fubuki loved your fighting spirit ever since he fought against you in volleyball. He could say the same for Beybattling as well. He's gotta admit, you've gotten a lot better since the first time the two of you battled.

These last few days, however, Fubuki noticed that this doesn't seem to be your normal, typical admiration. No...it's starting to feel more like...devotion? Heck, Fubuki doesn't even remember one time he was late to your sports games or even tournaments! He can't even bring himself to be late due to this devotion of seeing you succeed. And if you would ever lose, he would most definitely be there to comfort you. 

Akaba Aiga

Aiga hated himself for falling in love so easily.

He lied when he pretended he didn't know you. He's seen you in the past years, but he never fully made the effort to talk to you. He was so shy anyway. He felt as if you were too good for him, so he tried to make an effort to be outgoing and funny since you seem to like those types of people.

And now, he's reached friendship level and he's ready to go to the next step.

Goshuin Suou

Lilies seemed to be your favorite flower.

Suou loved them too, so he prepared a bouquet of them the moment you visit his house. In fact, he's implemented a whole secret garden in a hidden part of an area. He admires your face whenever you get the bouquet, your eyes light up, your (perfect) lips turn up into a smile, and your fingers carefully touch the petals of the flowers.

Suou knew you were perfect for him.

Koryu Dram

You looked so adorable when he splashed water on you that day.

From that day forward, Dram tried to get you in the same condition as before. And not gonna lie, he pouted every time you would get him back. He's not afraid to admit that he's developed a crush on you! He's not afraid he doesn't care about the height difference between the two of you!

You're going to be his in a matter of days, just you wait!

Akane Delta

Your eyes.

Your smile

Your cute face

Everything makes him think of you. He doesn't know how to deal with this either. He's so unfamiliar with these feelings that he shoos them away whenever they become too much of a bother. In fact, he completely shunned you out of his life for a while since he doesn't know how to act with you around.

He doesn't know what to call this feeling, but oddly enough...he likes it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 133 14
What if shu had a sister and she falls In love with the number 1 blader. Would the original story change completely? Would this required love be fulf...
16K 803 90
After dying in an accident, I woke up in the world of Beyblade Burst. At first, I was excited about actually living through an anime show. But I was...
26.7K 509 23
Feeling stressed my dear Freund/Freundin? Imagination will begin to fill your mind as you close your eyes and take deep breaths. Witness your favouri...
45.9K 1.4K 18
After an attack in the WBBA Valt and Shu make a promise to never leave the other's side until they find their attacker. Because of this promise the t...